Prepares/gathers data and information vital to the concept design process.
• Works and coordinates with the design team co-members in the Conceptual design and preparation of conceptual drawings as per available data, design parameters and requirements.
• Works and coordinates with the Interior Design, Structural, Sanitary, Electrical, Mechanical and other allied professions involved in the project during the concept pre design and design stages.
• Prepares other documents needed for concept design processes and presentations.
• Review, evaluate, check and implement applicable codes and standards to the project design at hand.
• Review contractor architectural submittals.
• Interface with field engineers and contractors on all buildings contracts to develop coordinated architectural finishes shop drawings.
• Interface with client architectural group to finalize and expedite material selection
• Prepares/revises architectural plans and details in Autodesk Revit Architecture and AutoCAD.
• Performs material selection and schedule of finishes based on project requirements.
• Prepares presentation drawings for architectural competitions and client’s approval
• Performs site construction supervision works.
• Performs site inspection to assure work quality and conformance with standards and the construction drawings.
• Performing such other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate.
- Design Architect Coordinator /Architectural Technologist at A.H Algosaibi & Bros.
- Senior Design Architect at SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering
- Design Architect at Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consultant
- Architect at Multiple Builders Co. Ltd
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Architecture
Task Absa and Prasa Project
Submission Drawing, As-Built, OHS Fire Signage, Site Plan, Cost and Construction, Remediation and Take
Measurement in the Buildings
• Produce technical drawing using AutoCAD for draughting & detailing
• Ensure that drawings meet quality standards.
• Assist with preparation of contract documentation (schedule of quantities, project specifications).
• Design OHS fire Signage Plan.
• Maintain issue drawing registers.
• Perform drafting activities for determining the project plan.
• Generate complex sketches for the projects.
• Visit Site to take Measurements and Pictures if necessary.
- Architectural Technologist at Africa Vision Holding Architect
1 year at this Job
Produced complete drawing packages architectural plans and construction details with isometric illustration for commercial & industrial facilities using both AutoCAD and REVIT. Designed graphic renderings for drawing clarification and the business needs of clients. Researched and selected products for use and specification within project design and drawing schedules. Provided technical assistance in the use of REVIT for drafting and design. Began the development of REVIT project templates, object and render material libraries.
- Architectural Drafter at Capital Architects Group
- Roleplay Game Designer at Gam3rCon
- Ombudsman at US Navy - Navy Information Operations Command
- Architectural Designer at Habib Architects Inc
4 months at this Job
- Ontario College Advanced Diploma - the Applied Technology of Architecture
- Ontario College Certification - the Educational Preparation for Technology & Trades
In the last five years, my architectural passion went towards residential and commercial interior/exterior design development and architectural presentation. Two of those years, I've been pursuing my architectural education in MITU - MASI, Moskow Architectural and Construction Higher Education Institution and working at architectural bureau “ArhHouse” for about three years at the same time showed me how to be flexible adjusting for odd and unexpected hours, tight deadlines, managing various projects at the same time, solving multiple problems simultaneously and working under pressure. Additionally, I cooperated with a team of with a professional team of engineers, construction managers, surveyors and architectural technologist, which taught me how to work effectively around the projects. It also showed me how to adapt to changing environments maintaining solid and friendly relationships with coworkers. Throughout my experiences, I have been directly involved in over 20 residential/commercial successfully completed projects.
- Architectural Designer at Architectural Designer at Architectural Bureau "ArhHouse"
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Not finished BA (2 years) - Architecture
Opened up new accounts with wallet size between 50K & 150K. Selling Powder Coatings and Industrial product line products. Through customer service excellence, service existing customer accounts assigned to a specified territory. Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs and to identify business opportunities. Ensure follow-up and response to customer needs in a timely manner. In conjunction with Regional Sales Manager and in response to customer needs, facilitate product recommendations, application, performance and color.
- Commercial Account Development Manager at PPG Architectural Coatings
- Territory Manager at PPG Architectural Coatings
- Pro Sales Representative at PPG Industries
- Independent Representative at Real Estate Investor
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business
Marketing, creating Ads for social media. Managing employees. Ordering/ sourcing supplies, customer Service, scheduling appointments, dealing with transactions. Opening/closing Spa. Cleaning and stocking. Some Aesthetics- manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing, laser.
- Manager at Grand River Spa
- Project Manager (Part-time) at Jim Recollet Home Renovations
- Barista/ Counter Attendant at Pappy's Sandwich Shop
- Environmental Site Monitor at HDI
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Architectural Technologist
- High School Diploma
• Coordinates with clients on project details and requirements.
• Prepares project costs estimate and detailed scope of work for bidding and approval
• Works on plans and schedules for the delivery of project at hand with the least disruption to operations.
• Administers and directs the implementation, supervision and management of approved projects.
• Ensures approved project is within tight time-scales and keep within budget.
- Project Construction Manager at ROBIL Construction Company
- Environmental Manager at Mariner Health Care
- Construction Project Manager at Mariner Health Care
- Architectural Technologist at IBI/HB Architects
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture - Building Construction Technology
- Management Certificate Program
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture - Architecture
• Design construction prints for single and multi-family homes using Revit and AutoCAD.
• Collaborate with framing designers to determine rough-in locations for receptacles, switches, and plumbing fixtures.
• Create CDs for permit submittal.
• Track Project RFIs.
• Coordinated with production teams for MEP reviews
- Revit Designer, full time at Blueprint Robotics
- Utility Designer, full time at P&E Engineering and Consulting
- Architectural Technologist Intern, internship at George Boyle Designs
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design - Environmental Design
• Leading ADP's training programs and service guidelines to create exceptional on-boarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
• Manage client project team to stay on track with priorities, timeliness, and issues as they arise.
• Maintain working knowledge of the software application including all revisions.
• Develop teaching aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids and reference works.
• Work with internal and external customers to formulate teaching outlines and determine instructional methods.
• Manage multiple complex web-based software implementation projects while exceeding service levels
• Configure new and existing clients on human capital management system (Vantage)
• Train internal and external end users on software features and operation procedures
• Resolve technical issues and provided user support
• Support the sales effort by providing technical sales support, interfacing with clients directly to demonstrate the benefits of Vantage Human Capital products
• Spear-headed system development activities including testing (verification/validation), implementation, and quality assurance.
- HR Implementation Consultant II at Automatic Data Processing - ADP
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sedgwick CMS
- ContractTechnical Recruiter at Lockheed Martin
- Human Resources Professional at Computer Sciences Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Labor & Industrial Relations
February 2015 - present
Strives to plan and design outdoor spaces that are unusually creative, unique, environmentally sound and cost effective.
Landscape architectural technologist:
• Conceptual, design and technical resolution of private, commercial and public interventions
• Editing and adaptation of construction (working) drawings
• Assistant to director of the firm
• Assistant on site visits/ investigation
- Landscape architectural technologist at LANDSHAPES DESIGN, Lynnwood Glen, SA
- Intern at NEWTOWN LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS, Fourways, SA
- Draw up proposals for head designers at Non- Profit Organisation
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Honours - Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Science (Degree) - Landscape Architecture