Key Responsibilities: Designing and documentation of architectural activities from stage 1 to stage 4.1 Communication with clients and consultants on projects Reports ( townplanning and utilisations to the fullest potential to sites Communication with different municipality departments to get approvals of plans Handling the switchboard when necessary
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST at JM HOUSE PLANS AND
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST at ARCHICAD
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN at NATIONAL RAILWAYS OF
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- NDIP - Architectural Technology
Responsible for architectural drawings and digital output.
- Architectural Technologist at Zenk Read Trygstad
7 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - 3d Design
• An enthusiastic and professional architectural technologist, who enjoys being part of a team, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. Able to work well on own initiative and can demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, possesses a strong ability to perform effectively.
- Architectural Designer at Human Sett;ements
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - ARCHITECTURE
2017 GENERAL OFFCE PROGRAMMES GENERAL OFFCE PROGRAMMES GENERAL OFFCE PROGRAMMES GENERAL OFFCE PROGRAMMES: WORD EXCEL POWER POINT Personal Interests Personal Interests Personal Interests Personal Interests FAMLIY FAMLIY FAMLIY FAMLIY: Daughter born 1994-04-15, CASA (matric 2012, with 4 distinctions), Red Blazer recipient and Prefect, currently Son born 1996-06-10, studying Bsc Physic (matric 2014, 1 distinction), 1 st team hockey & golf, red blazer recipient and prefect Both Parents (Jen & Ken du Toit) still alive & well. Brother (Manson du Toit) - entrepreneur in Botswana & SA for 17 years (LogisticWeb & Gabz/Pinnacle Express), National colours for Athletic & Cross country HOBB HOBB HOBB HOBBIESIESIESIES: F1 motor racing & SA cricket supporter sewing (dance costumes) & Decorating, Renovation work Reading - anything & everything Cake Decorating (Wedding & Birthday) Scrapbooking, Mosaic tiling, Beading, Music, Travel Bellydancing - Teacher (sapphire shimmy's) Employment History Employment History Employment History Employment History Iscor limited Iscor limited Iscor limited Iscor limited ---- Pretoria Works Pretoria Works Pretoria Works Pretoria Works 1988 1988 1988 1988----01010101----15 to 1989 15 to 1989 15 to 1989 15 to 1989----02020202----28282828 Appointed as Civil Draughting Assistant after completing in-house tracing and draughting courses. I was to assist Design Draughtsmen with site investigations, sketches and basic ideas/concepts. Draughting tasks included concrete slabs. Trenches, bund walls, foundation arrangements, plant layouts, ablution buildings and mess rooms. Drawing up reference sheets for standardisation. Diri Shopfitters Diri Shopfitters Diri Shopfitters Diri Shopfitters (Glass & Aluminium shopfront manufacturers) 1989 1989 1989 1989----03030303----01 to 1993 01 to 1993 01 to 1993 01 to 1993----08080808----31313131 Appointed as Draughtswoman, responsible for providing detail shop drawings to Architects, all correspondence between drawing office and Architects. Calculation of material required, factory cutting lists, Ordering of glass and Reception duties. Miraminium Shopfitters Miraminium Shopfitters Miraminium Shopfitters Miraminium Shopfitters (Glass & Aluminium shopfront manufacturers) 1993 1993 1993 1993----09090909----15 to 1993 15 to 1993 15 to 1993 15 to 1993----12121212----15151515 Appointed as Draughtswoman, responsible for providing detail shop drawings to Architects, calculation of material & glass required and factory cutting lists. Reception duties. Country Estates Country Estates Country Estates Country Estates 1994 1994 1994 1994----11111111----01 to 1995 01 to 1995 01 to 1995 01 to 1995----10101010----31313131 Registered as an estate agent, responsible for canvassing of properties, writing of advertisements and showing houses. Reception duties. Contract Draughting Contract Draughting Contract Draughting Contract Draughting 1996 1996 1996 1996----00004444----01 to 1997 01 to 1997 01 to 1997 01 to 1997----03030303----31313131 U-First Glass & Aluminium - provide detail shop drawings to client. Draughting is computer aided (AutoCAD R12). EPS Office Dynamics EPS Office Dynamics EPS Office Dynamics EPS Office Dynamics 1997 1997 1997 1997----04040404----01 to 1998 01 to 1998 01 to 1998 01 to 1998----06060606----30303030 Drawings for approval and shop drawings of office layouts for demountable partitioning using AutoCAD R12 & R13. EPS has given me the opportunity to do an AutoCAD R14 upgrade course. STEERS HOLDING LIMITED STEERS HOLDING LIMITED STEERS HOLDING LIMITED STEERS HOLDING LIMITED 1997 1997 1997 1997----07070707----01 to 2001 01 to 2001 01 to 2001 01 to 2001----03030303----30303030 Duties were those of Cad Operator / Architectural Technologist, producing Sketch plans and Working Drawings for new sites and revamps of existing stores. Covering the Brands - STEERS - STD type store, MINI store, STAND ALONE store, DRIVE THRU & previous FASTLANE concept, Stores including specialised Coffee Bars and Ice Cream Counters, LONGHORN, MIGHTY PIES, BLOCK BUSTERS, DEBONAIRS old and new style. Have worked on the development of the SLICE / MINI Concept, and the new Brand of FISH AWAYS. I have designed National and Inter-National Stores. STEERS has given me the opportunity to do a 3D MAX Beginners course, I have no working experience on the programme. Retrenched due to the restructuring of the company and the decision to temporary outsource drawings. Overseas travel - Mauritius (holiday) CONTRACT DRAUGHTING CONTRACT DRAUGHTING CONTRACT DRAUGHTING CONTRACT DRAUGHTING 2001 2001 2001 2001----04040404----01 to 2001 01 to 2001 01 to 2001 01 to 2001----07070707----31313131 Contract draughting for Steers & EPS Office Dynamics, doing as I did when employed. Work for Steers was done from home office. Work for EPS was done at their Offices. Overseas travel - Australia, Sydney (visit family for 21 st birthday) DAN ALLAN INTERIOR DESIGN DAN ALLAN INTERIOR DESIGN DAN ALLAN INTERIOR DESIGN DAN ALLAN INTERIOR DESIGN
- Bellydancing - Teacher at REVIT
- Duties are those of Cad Operator / Architectural Technologist at INFR INFR INFR INFRAAAASTRUCT STRUCT STRUCT STRUCT
- Duties are those of Cad Operator / Architectural Technologist at EQF EQF EQF EQF
- at Overseas travel
1 month at this Job
Oversee and direct the shift operations to achieve the highest level of safety, productivity, and customer service with a focus constantly on cost and efficient use of labor. Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, analyze production errors and recommend/implement corrective action for assigned shifts. Ensure safety policies and practices are being adhered to and are fundamental to the Company culture. Effectively communicate with other departments to ensure the efficiency of the shift as a whole. Ensure that reports, billing and labor payroll are timely and accurate. Responsible for safe and efficient use of facility equipment.
- Operations Supervisor at Damco Distribution Services Inc
- Supervisor of Operations at FedEx Freight
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate's in Architectural Technologist - Architectural Technologist
SPECIALISING IN SPECIAL PROJECTS AND
BRAND MANAGER FOR FRAMELESS GLASS & CUSTOM ABLUTIONS )
- WORKED ALONGSIDE INTERIOR DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS TO DEVELOP CONCEPT INTO
- PROJECT MANAGED FULL TEAMS & FULL IMPLEMENTATION FROM H&S, MANUFACTURING,
• Trafigura - Installation of Imported French Double Glazed Partition System
• Sandton Sun - Juliette Balcony Cladding & 15 Storey Lift Shaft Claddnig
• Sandton City - Diamond Walk Meeting Room Double Glazing & Backlit Wall Cladding
• Fourways Mall - Installation of Frameless Glass Toilet Cubicles
• Hyde Park Hotel - Internal Fireplace Cladding
• Vitoria Maine - Custom Ablution Installation
• CSIR - Custom Ablution Installation
• Menlyn Shopping Centre - Custom Vanities & Urinal Fins
• *House Turnbull - Architectural Design for Director's House
• Thurpps Centre - Lift Shaft Cladding
• Allen & Overy - Reception and Office Backlit Wall Cladding
- DESIGNER AND PROJECT MANAGER at ERGOSYSTEM WALLING SOULTIONS
- SENIOR DESIGNER AND TECHNICAL SPECIALIST at BLUE ZEBRA DESIGN HOUSE
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST AND INTERIOR TECHNICAL SPECIALIST at NSIKA ARCHITECTS
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST, DESIGNER AND TECHNICAL SPECIALIST at BLUE ZEBRA DESIGN HOUSE
3 years at this Job
- - TERTIARY EDUCATION
- - SECONDARY EDUCATION
- - PRIMARY EDUCATION
Review engineering drawings, blueprints, and project specifications.
➢ Prepare time, cost and labor estimates for projects.
➢ Generate and approve purchase orders to meet time sensitive deadlines.
➢ Maintain relationships with trade and supply partners.
➢ Negotiate cost and award contracts.
➢ Review customer change order requests for pricing and processing requirements.
- Jr. Estimator for a Custom Home Builder at Arcuri Homes
- Jr. Project Manager at Cenova Homes
- at Roofing Rescue LTD
2 years at this Job
- - Architectural Technology
Responsibilities: Occupancy Planning Manager for Conifer's Frisco Campus & remote regions. Provide client teams with allocation plans, space planning options analysis & recommendations. Interface with Client Delivery & Business Transformation internal teams to provide strategic planning options, project programming, and tactical implementation plans/project schedules for execution & delivery in conjunction with PMO project schedules. Manage 3 remote site Facility Managers, direct reports. Management of IOffice (IWMS) software, training of staff in the use of IOffice software, system utilization to manage space inventory & occupancy data for all buildings. Responsible for all move management deliverables from (MAC) to full project move planning. Travel to remote sites. Projects: Staff consolidation restacks, Frisco Campus buildings I & II (325,700 RSF), seat densification studies, Remote site consolidation projects, Call center team restacks.
- Occupancy Planning Manager at Conifer Health Solutions
- Senior Occupancy Planner at JLL @ Capital One
- Senior Strategic Occupancy Planner at HOK OSS @ Capital One
- Healthcare Design Director at Lillibridge Healthcare Services
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts - Interior Design
- Architectural Technologist - Architectural Technology
• Coordinates with clients on project details and requirements.
• Prepares project costs estimate and detailed scope of work for bidding and approval
• Works on plans and schedules for the delivery of project at hand with the least disruption to operations.
• Administers and directs the implementation, supervision and management of approved projects.
• Ensures approved project is within tight time-scales and keep within budget.
- Project Construction Manager at ROBIL Construction Company
- Environmental Manager at Mariner Health Care
- Construction Project Manager at Mariner Health Care
- Architectural Technologist at IBI/HB Architects
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture - Building Construction Technology
- Management Certificate Program
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture - Architecture
10. Logistics Resume
Logistics, shipping and distribution
• Seasonal work in the shipping department and stock area
- Logistics at NORDSTROM
- Book Keeper, Receivables and payables at International Hotel on the Island of Mahe in the Seychelles
- International freelance work at International Hotel on the Island of Mahe in the Seychelles
- Retail Project Architect/ Project Manager (Contract Position) at BARC AFRICA
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture