45 Boston St. Guilford Ct. 06437 I am currently working at SARAH Tuxis Residential Community Recourse Inc. as an Area Coordinator, I oversee ten group homes ranging from three bed homes to five bed home with over thirty individual ten manager and staff for each home. I have been through PRC reviews, I also have been through two CLA licensing for two homes in the last six months that I have been the Area Coordinator. I started at SARAH Tuxis as a group home manager. I have attended and completed IP's and LON for individuals. I also have done a PRC review for an individual. I provide supervision and training for seven staff that includes full time, part time and Per Diem staff. I am Medication Certified through the state of CT, PMT, First Aid and CPR certified. Sarah-Tuxis also requires its manager to take online classes called Manager Training Tracks. This provides information and learning experiences assist the managers become better supervisors and to help understand appropriate ways is to handle different situation and laws with HR this includes but is not limited to, writing referral, employee retraining, sexual harassments. I use the computer program called Therap. This program contains finances, T logs, appointments, consults sheet for doctor's appointments, outcomes which document how the individual is doing and whether they are meeting goal that are set in their IP's. As well as GER, which are forms that are required to be filled out to document incidents such as med errors, accidents and item of that nature. I schedule and attend doctors' appointments, PT evaluations and annual exams. My job entails doing monthly schedule for the staff and filling and possible holes in the schedule that may arise. I also do payroll every two weeks making sure that all staff has been completed and turned into the appropriate individual. I complete and pay monthly bills that come in to the home, this included grocery, rent, electric, gas, water. It also my job to keep the landlord informed about any situation that arises at the house. I required to attend all area meeting monthly with the company. In this job I am required to be on call when necessary. This can include going the ER when necessary when and individual is in crisis. My job includes notifying the house nurse of any changes in and individual. Making sure the document is accurate and complete. I have also interviewed individual for possible position at the group home. I have also done 90-day evaluations on staff. I also have responsible to follow the discipline policy at Sarah-Tuxis which includes retraining, counseling, warnings. It requires the manager to sit down with the staff explain how Sarah-Tuxis policy has not been followed and to help the employee move forward and to follow policy as written.
- Area Coordinator at Sarah-Tuxis
- Community Services Coordinator at Community Dining Room Inc
- paraprofessional at Jerome Harrison Elementary School
- paraprofessional at North Branford High School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Human Services
- Liberal Arts and Science Degree
- High school diploma
Provide assistance as main assignments coordinator for 1700 bed campus using Star Rez management system.
● Act as main Star Rez liaison for department during implementation period of new software.
● Supervise the work of Graduate Assistants and Resident Assistant student employees.
● Manage all room assignments, room changes and billings issues for the department.
● Manage the day to day operations of a 240 bed apartment complex.
● Supervise the day to day operations of an additional apartment complex and two residence halls.
● Provided training to current Area Coordinator Staff.
● Assisted in planning and implementation of trainings for graduate and undergraduate staff.
● Address and prioritize maintenance and custodial concerns within the apartment complexes and residence halls, working closely with the Physical Plant.
● Coordinate, plan, and oversee all activities pertaining to move-in and check-out stages.
● Coordinate, plan, and oversee large scale events held on campus including Family Day and Relay for Life.
● Provide programs designed to encourage positive student interaction and enhance student development.
● Provide on-call assistance for emergency situations that require immediate attention.
- Area Coordinator at Henderson State University
- Residence Program Coordinator, East and West Halls - Housing & Residence Life at Henderson State University
- Graduate Assistant Hall Director - Smith Hall at Henderson State University
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
• Coordinated and supervised clients (elderly & people with disabilities in the Boston area) and their home health aids
• Evaluated employee performance and implemented staff development plans
• Maintained business records, such as verification of work hours and payroll
• Attended department meetings to share project status information
• Generated business reports on weekly, quarterly and annual basis
• Projected a positive attitude and supportive environment for the staff
- Area Coordinator at Friendly Care and Absolute Care Inc
- Program Aide at The MENTOR Network
- Manager/Bookkeeper at LaunderLand Laundromat
- Branch Office Manager at Baker/OTC Kazakhstan
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Russian Language and Literature
Volunteer Position Organize and run teams of volunteers across the Puget Sound area. Coordinate with hospitals to understand our mission, how to reach our organization and provide training to nursing staff. Recruit and screen volunteer professional photographers. Recruit volunteer dispatchers, hospital outreach volunteers and community volunteers. Run and manage the day to day operations of the area. Maintain engagement with volunteers.
- Area Coordinator at Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
- Assistant Store Manager at AT&T
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
3 months at this Job
Had three areas that oversee and make schedules for glass line front vinyl and back final finish team leaders reported to me Overseeing the quality checks to the area
- Area Coordinator at Clayton Homes
- Production Manager at Kinro Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
• In the fall months the store has a fun park. I was an area coordinator in charge of training staff, organizing events, and assigning tasks.
• During the rest of the year, I worked alongside other staff to maintain the country store. Restocking shelves, grading produce, and running the register.
- Cashier/Area Coordinator at Fifer Orchards
- Wildlife Rehabilitator at Care For Wild Rhino Sanctuary
- Wildlife Biological Aide Intern at Delaware Department of Fish and WIldife
- Intern at Delaware Department of Transportation
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Wildlife Conservation
Local Coordinator/Team Leader
- Area Coordinator/Team Leader at Brain Beam Events Inc
- Area Supervisor at Idea1 Inc
- at Berco Inc
- Cahier/Sales Associte at Rusty Lopez Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Physical Education
As a Residence Area Coordinator, I assist the Director of Residence Life in supervision, maintenance, and management of the residence life program. As a Residence Area Coordinator, I enhanced the educational, social, and cultural growth of the individual students and living group as a whole. All programs and services are consistent with the general mission of the University and goals of Student Life. As the Conduct Officer at UIU, I oversee all minor conduct meetings on campus. As the Conduct Officer I would investigate the incidents, hold conduct meetings, and when needed give appropriate sanctions for the incident. I was also the liaison for the Conduct Board when the incident was presented to a board. I work very closely with the Fayette Police Department with investigating different crimes that happen on UIU property and involving UIU students off campus. In February 2017, I joined UIU's Coordinated Community Response Team (CCRT) as a core member. This team is U.S. Department of Justice funded grant. I was able to attend three three-day training sessions focusing on; ensuring the sexual misconduct policy is up to date, how to investigate sexual misconduct cases, and how to set up the conduct process for sexual misconduct cases.
- RESIDENCE AREA COORDINATOR & CONDUCT OFFICER at UPPER IOWA UNIVERSITY
- Emergency Medical Responder at Fayette Ambulance Service
- Security Supervisor at G4S
- SECURITY SUPERVISOR FOR UPPER IOWA UNIVERSITY at EMERGENCY MEDICAL RESPONDER
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Criminal Justice
● Gathered data and assisted in developing a proposal to restructure complex key operations
● Provided leadership in developing a more efficient campus-wide weekly key and mailroom operation
● Filled in as a temporary Service Area Coordinator and provided training for the replacement Responsibilities:
● Audit all spare keys on a weekly basis and processed completed ones
● Process all written communication including prospective residents, facility rentals, and misdelivered mail
● Provide training to 25-30 Service Area Managers
● Assist in conducting apartment health and safety inspections
● Compile employee performance evaluations and develop summary sheets
● Regularly update, maintain, and enter data into excel spreadsheets for billing department
- Office Administrative Assistant for Service Area Coordinator at University Housing Services, Illinois State University
- Service Area Manager at University Housing Services, Illinois State University
- Front End Assistant at Costco Wholesale Corp
- Food Court Sales Associate at Costco Wholesale Corp
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Arts and Science, History
I am currently in charge of supervising 2 employees in the hardware department, while learning many different aspects of retail,
- Area Coordinator at Bimart
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent