Team lead medic used to work long hours to get the job done.
- US Army Medic at US Army
at this Job
- Combat training - Operational Risk Management
- EMT/ Army Medic at Central EMS/ GA Army National Guard
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Geology - Geology
- Associates Degree - Coastal Geology
2013 - 2016 Provided basic and intense life-saving medical care for an entire platoon (25 men). One example in the field was when one of my men got hit bad. I was able to treat the wounded soldier who had suffered a traumatic shrapnel injury to multiple locations, stop the bleeding, coordinate my men to secure a location, and give the orders needed for a helo extraction. Combat Medic, capable of administering I.V.'s, recording vitals, EKG's, vaccines, medication, and many high level invasive life-saving procedures both in the field and clinical setting with a specialty in combat evacuation.
- Combat Medic at Army Medic
- Combat Medic at U.S. Army
- at European Motors
3 years at this Job
- Associates - Digital Photography
- Bachelors - Computer Networking
• Triage and determine ESI level for patients quickly and efficiently, which resulted in a 25% lower wait time in the emergency room.
• Responsible for initiating and collecting blood labs, oral and nasal swabs, EKG's, and starting IV lines.
• Work alongside medical staff as lead medic in Level 1 and Level 2 traumas.
• Assist with patient codes and rapid response situations.
• Perform sutures on simple and complicated lacerations.
• Assess a need for and perform Foley catheters, incision and drainages, and wound debridement and care.
• Act as shift leader and lead floor medic.
• Perform assessments, counseling's, and discharges for patients.
• Administer oral and intramuscular medications, intravenous fluids, and oxygen.
• Assist in rapid intubations and sedations.
• Assist with paperwork and handling of a body postmortem.
• Trusted with documentation of patient charts and HIPAA information.
• Experienced in giving and receiving patient report on critically ill patients.
- EMERGENCY DEPARMENT ARMY MEDIC at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- ENT/BURN/PLASTIC SURGERY TECHNICIAN at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY, WILLIAM BEAUMONT ARMY MEDICAL CENTER
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Indiana National Guard. Paramedic certified
- United States Army Medic at United States Army
- Technical Instructor/Course Developer at Medical Simulation Training Center
- Licensed Practical Nurse at United States Army
- United States Army Medic, Licensed Practical Nurse, and Instructor at United States Army
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- License - National Registry for Emergency Medical Technicians- Paramedic
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Army Medic at National Guard of the United States
- Emergency Medical Technician at American Medical Response
- Picking and Packing at Fastenal
- EMT-Basic at Physicians Ambulance Service, Inc.
6 months at this Job
Provide care and treatment EMT Certification
- Army Medic at Army National Guard
- Metal Fabricator at Elyria Foundry
- Customer Service at Kmart
4 years at this Job
• Work with Military Working Dogs
• Public health Command for Camp Humphreys
• Veterinary Care and Surgical Team
• Health and Welfare and Transition of Privately own Animals
- Army Medic at Camp Humphrey VTF/PHC.
- Army Medic at United States Armed Forces
- Police Officer at Savannah Metro. Police Department
- Campus Security Officer at Grace College and Theological Seminary
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Psychology
- Master's - MBA
- BA - Criminology & Psychology
• Medically Trained to provide lifesaving medical care to Soldiers that can be critically injured during combat.
• Trained as an infantry Soldier for Combat.
- ARMY MEDIC at ARMY MEDIC
- EMT at MP Care
- EMT at All American
- Receivables management at QUICK CHECK
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
at this Job
- Some college