To Nov 2014 Responsibilities: - Manage basic training recruits, subordinates and lower enlisted soldiers - Army Recruiter for 3 years - Clerical duties to include, typing, completing forms, filing, meeting company requirements and mentoring new recruits - Platoon leader for 10 to 60 personnel: conducted meetings, scheduled training classes, kept records of all soldiers for counseling, personal information and responsible for all assigned equipment - Completed required schooling to become a senior leader (Senior/Advanced Leadership Course). Courses are conducted to teach an individual on how to handle others, how to manage time, personnel and military paperwork.
- Army Recruiter at United States Army Reserves
- at United States Army Reserves
- at Andrews International Inc
- Provide customer service at Patrol Mall
23 years, 6 months at this Job
- diploma in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- BS in Technical Management - Security Management
- diploma in Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy Technician
Performed as a United States Army Recruiter determining applicant eligibility. Prepared enlistment applications and processed qualified applicants for enlistment. Maintained a network of influencers in the community to include parents, teachers and community officials. Implemented and conduct Army awareness programs throughout the area covering 129 square miles and a population of 230,000.
• Competed successfully to become a part of the top 10% of the U.S. Army
• Selected by the Department of the Army to be the face of the U.S. Army
• Effectively created several outreach programs to increase the U.S. Army's presence and influence in the community.
- United States Army Recruiter at U.S. Army
- Construction Equipment Supervisor at U.S. Army
- Heavy Equipment Operator at U.S. Army
3 years, 2 months at this Job
ü Served as the Army's ambassador within the community; recruits, determines applicant enlistment eligibility, counsel's applicants on enlistment programs and options, prepares enlistment applications, and processes qualified applicants to enlist in the Army and Army Reserve. ü Contributed to the center being named the Top Senior Quality Center in battalion for 2nd Qtr., FY17 ü Achieved Army Recruiting Gold Badge for overachieving standards and contracts during tenner as a detailed Army Recruiter in St Petersburg/Largo recruiting station. ü Contributions ensured a 100% achievement of the center's FY17 mission by category; an astonishing two months early. ü Mentored 7 seniors at Gibbs High School (St. Petersburg FL), to ensure graduation and entrance to 4-year college institution. ü Coordinated monthly SASVAB at Pinellas Job Corps that resulted in 45% increase in Army enlist contracts FY2017. ü Coordinated over 20+ ASVAB testing events for three Pinellas County Secondary Schools ü Provided oversight with peer and subordinate leaders to analyze strategic operations in real time utilizing a blended learning environment. ü Trained and developed over 39 future soldiers on Army rules and regulations, Basic Combat Training, Military Standards and regulations.
- Army Recruiter at U.S. Army
- Motor Transport Manager at U.S. Army
- Inventory Manager at U.S. Army
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Entertainment Business
- Associate of Arts - Criminal Justice
Served 4-years as a full cycle recruiter, responsible for finding qualified applicants to fill vacancies in the US Army and US Army Reserve. Conducted recruiting operations covering a geographical area of 162 square miles with a population of over 240,000 residents. Implemented all phases of the recruiting life cycle to include sourcing, interviewing, referencing, offer negotiations, and orientation. Reviewed processes and worked as part of a team to recommend process improvements to help resolve issues and increase production. Proficient in using applicant tracking systems, tools and techniques to identify active and passive candidates. Developed and maintained a network of quality contacts and referrals. * Determined applicant enlistment eligibility, counseled applicants on enlistment programs and incentive options. Discuss educational benefits, i.e., Post 9/11 GI Bill, Tuition Assistance, SLRP, and ROTC scholarships. Gather and analyze information to ensure the efficiency of programs. * Developed and executed recruiting plans that ideally target specific areas; implemented creative recruiting strategies to attract new prospects to maximize recruiting production. Conducted market research and analysis to determine proper recruiting techniques. * Recognized as the top Army Recruiter in Station for 2016 and 2017. An essential element in station’s achieving phase line mission for July FY18. Contracted 43% of the station’s mission for FY17. Station named Top Station for 1st Qtr FY16. * Contracted 75% of Battalion’s Army Band special mission contracts, enabled Battalion to meet special mission requirements. Commended by Brigade leadership for achievement. Received Army Achievement Medal. * Superior knowledge in the art of recruiting. Increased quality senior contracts by 300% and increase individual volumetric production by 200% in FY16 from previous FY of 100%. * Managed 5-High Schools, 3-Universities and 1-trade school. Leveraged relationship building skills with High school officials to increase military recruitment initiatives on two campuses historically challenging to access. Presented educational opportunities through the use of the Army’s March2Success program local High schools; successfully registered over 240 students. * Coordinated events and attended career fairs to increase the public awareness of Army career opportunities, incentives, and programs, which include Army ROTC, Army STEM, Army Civilian Acquired Skills programs and specialized careers. * Used marketing strategies and tactics to promote potential options to Army Reserve Component Soldiers regarding Active duty and ROTC. * Performed additional duties as Physical Security Manager, Assistant Truck-master and Voter Registration liaison.
- US Army Recruiter at US Army Recruiting Command
- Chief Operations Officer (Senior Human Resources Rep.) at 1-321st Airborne Field Artillery Regiment
- Mid-level Manager (Senior Heavy Vehicle Operator) at 1-321st Airborne Field Artillery Regiment
- Mid-level Manager (Communication Officer) at 240th Quartermaster Battalion
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Hazardous Material Management
- High school - Diploma
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
Severed as the Army's ambassador within the community; recruited, determined applicant enlistment eligibility, counseled applicants on enlistment programs and options, prepared enlistment applications, and processed qualified applicants to enlist in the Army and Army Reserve. Accounted for and prepared personnel for initial entry training; implemented and conducted Army awareness programs throughout an area covering 121 square miles with a population of 250,000; maintained a network of influencers to include parents, educators, and community officials in two high schools; was responsible for $30,000 worth of government equipment.
➢ Planned and executed two Center of Influence functions that expanded and penetrated all high schools in station footprint; resulted in 25% market share increase
➢ Independently facilitates projects using basic analytical techniques and monitors workflow analysis to quantify enlistment demands. Analyzes data collected from previous years enlistment to identify maintenance trends, concerns and issues.
➢ Assumed duties as Supervisor for an eight man station in the absence of incumbent, which resulted in station accomplishing retention goals during the 3rd Quarter Fiscal Year 2011 and October, Fiscal Year 2012
➢ Shared knowledge and experience with fellow peers which led to improving Future Soldier retention rate from 82.2% to 98 percent
➢ Excelled as an Army recruiter which led to being recognized as a member of the Brigade Warrior Elite Squad, which allowed the station to achieve 107% volume mission.
- United States Army Recruiter at San Antonio East Recruiting Company
- Motor Transport Operator at Alpha Company
- Administrative Noncommissioned Officer at 13th Brigade Western Region
- Cadet Accession Packets at 13th Brigade Wester Region
10 years, 5 months at this Job
* Served as an Army Ambassador for the community of Austin, TX. Area of responsibility covered 641 square miles with a population of 238,000. * Responsible for ensuring enlistment applications. Processed 253 applicants contract agreements with 93% accuracy resulting in reducing qualification process by 30%. * Managed and mentored 27 future employees on U.S. Army training, Army awareness programs, and physical fitness. Resulted in an overall decrease of contracts losses by 40% for FY 2017. * Responsible for modern recruiting methods by using social media to increase lead generation. Resulted in an increase of market production by 20% in FY 2015 and FY 2016. * Revised the Standard Operation Procedure for contractual agreements for my assigned team of 7.
- UNITED STATES ARMY RECRUITER at US ARMY
- accountant and budget technician at US ARMY
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN at US ARMY
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Finance
- A.S. - General Studies
1. Managed interviews via face to face & telephone. 2. Manage Background checks to all prospects to enlist. 3. Write reports of progress of new recruits. 4. Train trainees in basic military standards. 5. Train new recruits with basic law and enforcement with the army standards. 6. Write after action reports and conduct meetings.
- United Stats Army Recruiter at US Army
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - English Literature
-Supervised five employees. Balanced their schedules, duties, tasks, and directed work requirements to ensure everyone worked as a team to exceed station production goals. -Conducted presentations to high schools, colleges, chambers of commerce and community organizations with audiences up to 500 members. Presented information through print, radio and television. -Conducted mock interviews for local high school students and assisted recruiters and high school faculty in establishing and maintaining after school clubs. -Developed short, mid and long-range plans in the areas of work requirements, training needs, marketing, and advertising. -Recognized by higher headquarters for having the best administration program. -Developed subordinates through counseling, training and motivation.
- Army Recruiter at U.S. Army
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters in Teaching and Learning - Multidisciplinary Studies
1. Served as the only Spanish speaker US Army Recruiter assigned to the Simi Valley, CA recruiting center. Processed administrative, medical, legal and other documents required as part of applicant's enlistment application. 2. Provided foot and mounted patrol searches, protective security surveys and building inspections throughout western Afghanistan for high value target terrorists. 3. Provided technical guidance to subordinates and assisted in the routine maintenance of vehicle fleet to ensure safety and efficient logistics operations. 5.Trained and performed duties on detainee and jail operations, riot control, convoy security and installation security during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- US Army Recruiter/Heavy Vehicle Operator at United States Army
- Records Clerk at United States Park Police
- Ramp Agent at Delta Airlines Global Services
- Storage Clerk at Hobart West Solutions
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Screen applicants for eligibility to join the U.S. Army; medically, physically, morally, marital and dependent status; explain benefits and opportunities for advancement
• Interview applicants and administer practice testing to gage probability of passing the Armed Services Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) Test; qualify applicant skills for specific job; serve as liaison between applicant and Military Entrance Processing Station of date of enlistment to ship to training
• Prospect within the community building rapport while actively marketing the Army’s brand, benefits, and job opportunities
• Build networking pool within 3 local high schools with principal, staff, registrar, sports programs, and the JROTC department
• Attend local job, college, and career fairs prospecting for potential leads and community partners
- Army Recruiter at U.S. Army
- Operations Specialist at U.S. Army
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts