Custom retail framing of art and portraits. Services provided include; framing design consultation with customer including glazing selection and hanging options, moulding and mat construction and delivery.
- Art Framer at The Picture Framer
- Factory Manager at Solapix
- Owner and Operator at MaineArtworks
- Logistics Department Head at U.S. Navy Installation
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- MA - Photography
- BA - Communication and Photography
· Design and deliver strategic branding, corporate communications and interactive solutions for a diverse clientele ranging from Main Street to Wall Street · Manage client and vendor timelines, and negotiate contracts · Coordinate project design and development schedules with my team to stay on time and on budget Types of client projects and deliverables include (but not limited to): Brand development and creative strategy; print and online advertising; logo, corporate identity and brand systems; mobile and web product apps; websites; email marketing, printed books and e-books; icon creation; interactive demos; application UI's; corporate collateral, product brochures, manuals, white papers, case studies, sell sheets, annual reports, forms; posters; direct mail; internal and external facing presentations; digital illustrations and art; book and CD covers; packaging; animation, videos and motion graphics; photography; photo retouching; trade show and exhibit booth graphics; restaurant menus and signage.
- Art Director at RESONATE
- Visual Designer at Starz Entertainment, LLC
- Assistant Art Director at Macy's West
- Senior Graphic Designer at BrassRing
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- Additional studies - Visual Arts & Design
Creative / Art Director Wieden + Kennedy, FCB NY, Arnold Worldwide, Forge Worldwide, Almighty LLC, Hill Holliday, Arnold Worldwide, O2O2 Facewear, WuXi NextCode Participated in the creation of traditional and digital projects for regional, national FELIZ and international brands in a variety of industries from retail to education.
- FREELANCE at Wieden + Kennedy, FCB NY, Arnold Worldwide, Forge Worldwide, Almighty LLC
- Associate Creative Director / Art at HILL HOLLIDAY
- Associate Creative Director / Art at DIGITAS
- Senior Art Director at MODERNISTA
5 years at this Job
- - Communication Design
Collaborated with other developers to identify and alleviate the number of bugs in the software. Met with manager on a weekly basis to provide a detailed project report and milestone updates. Ensured that bug reports were remedied and all issues were handled in a timely manner. Wrote clean, clear and well-tested code for various projects. Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements. Provided maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications. Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis for server, desktop and IT infrastructure work. Recommended architectural improvements, design solutions and integration solutions. Recommended network security standards to management. Supervised and provided direction for six technical direct reports regarding network activities. Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects. Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines. Collaborated with clients from concept through final delivery of product or service. Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors. Carefully documented technical workflows in a private wiki for education of newly hired employees.
- Software Development Manager at YOURAPPGUYS
- Assistant Manager at Tec View
- Assistant Manager at LETC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Computer science
Third Prize of China
•Hejian Glass Crafts Art Creative Design Contest (Hejian, China)
- at Heaven in Reflection
- at China Academic of Art
- at China Academy
- at China Academy of Art
1 month at this Job
- BFA - Glass Art Program
- - Art
- - Chinese
Aiding in lunch/recess and afterschool care through tutoring and enrichment activities such as art, creative design, and dance.
- at Afterschool Care Enrichment, Westside Neighborhood School
- Resident Advisor at Loyola Marymount University
- Office management of the ACE Community at Academic Community of Excellence, Loyola Marymount University
- Resident Advisor of the Academic Community at
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- B.A. - Political Science and Sociology
- - Research Symposium
• Real Estate / RE Related
• Art / Creative / Design
• Government / Public Sector
• Retail / Restaurant / Hotel
• Caregiver / Home Helpers
• Health Care / Nursing Jobs
• Sales / Business Development
• Computer / Software / IT
• Human Resources / HR
• Science and Biotech
• Construction / Skilled Trades
• Internet / Web Development
• Security / Law Enforcement
• Customer Service / Support
• Legal / Paralegal / Attorney
- Sales Associate at Kemjies Mall
at this Job
SKILLS MOSAIC ART CREATIVE DESIGN DUTIES: DIGITAL ILLUSTRATIONS Maintaining company branding in design of promotional materials, DIGITAL PAINTING in print and for web. Design and collaborate with Art Department BRANDING superiors, Interior Designers, Artists and Architects for hospitality, LOGO MAKING commercial and residential mosaic projects. Create digital line artwork and full color mock ups of mosaic art. Large format printing on plotter printer. Create job site project sketches, layout SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY design, aerial/plan view layouts with scaled dimensions; In scale design, conceptual design, and Full scale hand drawing. Mapping MICROSOFT OFFICE: mosaic fabrication layouts for installation. Word |Outlook | Excel COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
- SENIOR DESIGNER at VITA NOVA MOSAIC, INC
- at CUSTOM JOOMLA VN PORTAL
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCH LIBRARIES
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- - Fine Art/ Administration Of Justice
Minneapolis, MN 2001 to 2018 (Overlapped other Professional Positions)
(Strategic Brand/Marketing Company)
Creative / Brand / Marketing / Chief Creative Officer - Advised organizations on how to elevated their product and service brands by discovering their unique differentiator in the marketplace and leveraging their value/story through intelligent research, integrated marketing and advertising tactics.
• Re-positioned bioscience manufacturers that provided advanced surface enhancement products by focusing on the bigger impact tied to saving lives of their end users, therefore helping them establish a greater value proposition in the market.
• Branded and designed United Healthcare's "www.MyRenewell.com" portal for on-line community improving health and wellness. Recognized by client as fully-understanding targeted female audience as well as business objectives.
• Branded a Big Data company start-up with a new algorithm product. This discovery identifies patterns in the same way the human brain does. Company on its way to become a major player in Machine Learning.
• Achieved 200% growth in targeted traffic of newly branded college planning on-line website. Extended brand and messaging by marketing using Twitter, partner links, MooTube video-site enhancement, and assessment surveys. Site exceeded client expectations.
• Developed international outsourcing partnership for creative and technology development in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Managed agency relationships that provided a competitive advantage, while controlling costs.
• Strategized, co-branded with Disney® to design packaging and patterns for national retailer of "Kinder Products". Expanded business by 100%, which put them into major retailers, like Wal-Mart and Target.
• Branded and marketed new business start-up model, TRC (The Remodelers Choice) for remodeling Industry leading to receiving an Excellence Award for Marketing / Customer Service by ProSales Magazine.
• Named and branded a pre-mixed baking product to take advantage of the fast-rising automatic bread machine market opportunity. Gained success into gourmet food market via Macy's and Sacks Fifth Avenue.
- Creative / Brand / Marketing / Chief Creative Officer at IMAGEPATROL, INC
- Director of Creative Services / Executive Management Team at LOGIC BAY INCORPORATED
- Vice President of Creative & Marketing / Senior Executive Team at LUDLOW ADVERTISING
- Founder / Executive Director / Senior Management Team at ORBIT INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS
17 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Design
- Certificate in Social Media
Responsibilities Assist residents with activities and other daily needs. I did their finger nails and hair. I fixed clothething was torn and needed mending. Made sure they were safe and that there were no drastic changes in behavior. I had to keep up with their attedance to events we had on the calendar for each day. Do room visits and document for about 75 to 135 people. Prayed and sung with residents when needed. If a church didnt show up I would do the Bible studies. I did cooking classses, art classes, played cards, ran the Bingo games, snack time, coffee time, popcorn and movie time, decrated for holidays and events. Filing and assements on residents as well as welcoming new residents to the building. I also was the releif person for the front desk receptionist on a multi line phone system. Accomplishments I made the environment fun for the residents as well as the staff I worked with. I went beyond what they paid me to do. On my own time I would visit residents at the main hospital or at the Hospice House. Skills Used people skills, phone skills, leadership, customer service, filing, cooking,art, creative design, Bible ministry skills and compassion
- Activities Assistant at Huguley Nursing and Rehabilitaion
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- high school - general