· Serve as principal designer creating strategic, high-ROI brand experiences, corporate communications, and interactive solutions for a diverse clientele ranging from Main Street to Wall Street · Clients include: Adobe, Apple, HP, IGN, Intuit, Qwest, Salesforce, Westfield Group · Manage client and vendor timelines, and negotiate contracts · Coordinate project design and development schedules with my team to stay on time and on budget Types of client projects and deliverables include (but not limited to): Brand development and creative strategy; print and online advertising; logo, corporate identity and brand systems; mobile and web product apps; websites; email marketing, printed books and e-books; icon creation; interactive demos; application UI's; corporate collateral, product brochures, manuals, white papers, case studies, sell sheets, annual reports, forms; posters; direct mail; internal and external facing presentations; digital illustrations and art; book and CD covers; packaging; animation, videos and motion graphics; photography; photo retouching; trade show and exhibit booth graphics; restaurant menus and signage.
- Art Director at RESONATE
- Visual Designer at Starz Entertainment, LLC
- Assistant Art Director at Macy's West
- Senior Graphic Designer at BrassRing
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- Additional studies - Visual Arts & Design
Worked on-site within Hearst and Conde Nast offices, providing digital imaging support as needed to cover vacations or as extra assistance during high-volume periods, adapting to each magazine's visual brand. Took direction from art/creative/design directors and editors during print and digital color shows and markup. Titles include: O Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Architectural Digest, Woman's Day, Country Living, Vanity Fair, and Bon Appétit. Managed the flow of instructions and image files to overseas team for bulk retouching, reviewing returned files, correcting as needed, and routing to magazine's production team. Performed difficult, subtle or time-sensitive edits in-house, using non-destructive techniques. Maintained proper naming conventions across multiple servers, issues, and layouts, alerting the proper party to any discrepancy, file corruption or server error.
- Digital Imaging Specialist (Freelance) at Velocity Made Good
- Junior Production Artist (Freelance) at Intermix
- Retoucher (Freelance, Remote) at Barneys New York
- Retoucher (Freelance) at Swimwear Anywhere, Inc.
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- None - Life Drawing; Human Anatomy
- Bachelor's - Fine Art (Drawing/Painting/Printmaking concentration); Spanish
- Study Abroad
During the summer I work with a crew of women, planting and maintaining custom flower gardens in Cherry Creek and the Polo Club.
• Developed skills in teamwork, physical labor, large installations, irrigation, and plant health.
• Last week of May through August, Monday-Friday 8am-3pm
- Landscaper/Gardener at Garden Gals Inc
- Babysitter at Self Employed
- Caterer/Cook at Zest Farm to Table
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Classroom assistant at various nurseries and primary schools.
- Prospero Teaching at
- M&C Saatchi Merlin Intern at
- University of Bristol Night Shelter Volunteer at
- Mews Interior Design Company Shop Assistant at
7 months at this Job
- Joint Honours - Philosophy and Sociology
- A Levels - Art
I assisted with the management of a dye sublimation printing operation that formulated and applied dye sub chemistry to raw steel, aluminum, glass and acrylic. I managed the entire formulation and printing process including spray booth mix and application operations, laser cutter operations and maintenance, graphic printing and maintenance, and dye sub heat press operations. Finished product was inspected, packaged and shipped in accordance with an established quality assurance process.
- Factory Manager at Solapix
- Art Framer at The Picture Framer
- Owner and Operator at MaineArtworks
- Logistics Department Head at U.S. Navy Installation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Communication and Photography
Third Prize of China
•Hejian Glass Crafts Art Creative Design Contest (Hejian, China)
- at Heaven in Reflection
- at China Academic of Art
- at China Academy
- at China Academy of Art
1 month at this Job
- BFA - Glass Art Program
- - Art
- - Chinese
Aiding in lunch/recess and afterschool care through tutoring and enrichment activities such as art, creative design, and dance.
- at Afterschool Care Enrichment, Westside Neighborhood School
- Resident Advisor at Loyola Marymount University
- Office management of the ACE Community at Academic Community of Excellence, Loyola Marymount University
- Resident Advisor of the Academic Community at
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- B.A. - Political Science and Sociology
- - Research Symposium
• Real Estate / RE Related
• Art / Creative / Design
• Government / Public Sector
• Retail / Restaurant / Hotel
• Caregiver / Home Helpers
• Health Care / Nursing Jobs
• Sales / Business Development
• Computer / Software / IT
• Human Resources / HR
• Science and Biotech
• Construction / Skilled Trades
• Internet / Web Development
• Security / Law Enforcement
• Customer Service / Support
• Legal / Paralegal / Attorney
- Sales Associate at Kemjies Mall
at this Job
SKILLS MOSAIC ART CREATIVE DESIGN DUTIES: DIGITAL ILLUSTRATIONS Maintaining company branding in design of promotional materials, DIGITAL PAINTING in print and for web. Design and collaborate with Art Department BRANDING superiors, Interior Designers, Artists and Architects for hospitality, LOGO MAKING commercial and residential mosaic projects. Create digital line artwork and full color mock ups of mosaic art. Large format printing on plotter printer. Create job site project sketches, layout SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY design, aerial/plan view layouts with scaled dimensions; In scale design, conceptual design, and Full scale hand drawing. Mapping MICROSOFT OFFICE: mosaic fabrication layouts for installation. Word |Outlook | Excel COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
- SENIOR DESIGNER at VITA NOVA MOSAIC, INC
- at CUSTOM JOOMLA VN PORTAL
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCH LIBRARIES
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- - Fine Art/ Administration Of Justice
Minneapolis, MN 2001 to 2018 (Overlapped other Professional Positions)
(Strategic Brand/Marketing Company)
Creative / Brand / Marketing / Chief Creative Officer - Advised organizations on how to elevated their product and service brands by discovering their unique differentiator in the marketplace and leveraging their value/story through intelligent research, integrated marketing and advertising tactics.
• Re-positioned bioscience manufacturers that provided advanced surface enhancement products by focusing on the bigger impact tied to saving lives of their end users, therefore helping them establish a greater value proposition in the market.
• Branded and designed United Healthcare's "www.MyRenewell.com" portal for on-line community improving health and wellness. Recognized by client as fully-understanding targeted female audience as well as business objectives.
• Branded a Big Data company start-up with a new algorithm product. This discovery identifies patterns in the same way the human brain does. Company on its way to become a major player in Machine Learning.
• Achieved 200% growth in targeted traffic of newly branded college planning on-line website. Extended brand and messaging by marketing using Twitter, partner links, MooTube video-site enhancement, and assessment surveys. Site exceeded client expectations.
• Developed international outsourcing partnership for creative and technology development in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Managed agency relationships that provided a competitive advantage, while controlling costs.
• Strategized, co-branded with Disney® to design packaging and patterns for national retailer of "Kinder Products". Expanded business by 100%, which put them into major retailers, like Wal-Mart and Target.
• Branded and marketed new business start-up model, TRC (The Remodelers Choice) for remodeling Industry leading to receiving an Excellence Award for Marketing / Customer Service by ProSales Magazine.
• Named and branded a pre-mixed baking product to take advantage of the fast-rising automatic bread machine market opportunity. Gained success into gourmet food market via Macy's and Sacks Fifth Avenue.
- Creative / Brand / Marketing / Chief Creative Officer at IMAGEPATROL, INC
- Director of Creative Services / Executive Management Team at LOGIC BAY INCORPORATED
- Vice President of Creative & Marketing / Senior Executive Team at LUDLOW ADVERTISING
- Founder / Executive Director / Senior Management Team at ORBIT INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS
17 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Design
- Certificate in Social Media