Currently freelancing while looking for a full-time position with an awesome agency, in-house or a small innovative company that loves great design. Experienced working in the Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Tampa Bay and Atlanta markets as a contractor and remote outsource. Roles include working with both large Fortune 500 companies such as Coke, Wendy’s and Georgia Pacific to small start-ups devising/designing branding and marketing strategies/campaigns across both print and digital. Creative consultant currently working with small to mid size agencies revamping website homepages with updated look and feel, as well as; rearranging content and functionality for a better end-user experience for desktop and mobile experience. Note : I don’t code. I know coding (cut & paste) and deliver web ready PSDs which my clients code.
• Won various design awards as a freelance Designer/Art Director - 2013 : 1st place ACI-NA Awards - DFW Airport “Download the App” print campaign. Role : concept and design. 2011 WEBBY Honoree & 2011: Houston Show Gold : Sherlock’s Pub website. Role : lead Designer, developed end-user experience and designed wireframes.
• Previous projects worked on : designed and concepted as an agency contractor - The Atlanta Airport 2019 Super Bowl event pitch and concept and Coca Cola’s 2017 “The Taste of the Winter Olympics” event (event plan, logo & collateral), designed Atlanta’s Jazz Fest 40th Anniversary lockup (2017), contract designer at Creative Loafing designing editorial layouts, designed Wendy’s NCAA 2017 party trailer. Most recent: worked at Propac Agency designing displays/POP/collateral for Frito Lays (2018) as a contractor, currently working on various rebrading projects with other agencies and owners. Revamped/redesigned homepages for Larry Dieker’s Fastball 49, Air Solutions AC & Gauchos Del Sol : Nov. - Dec. 2018.
- Freelance Sr. Art Director/Graphic Designer at Print & Digital : Sr. Art Director / Graphic Designer
- Sr. Art Director/Graphic Designer at Anderson Marketing
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Graphics Communications
Develop: Help clients establish visual focus & branded identity for targeted messages by creating innovative, clean & effective logos, videos, marketing, mobile design, packaging, environmental graphics, presentations, social media, events, photography & illustrations. Clients: Waste 360º, informa, Blue Buffalo, Heineken USA, Vince Camuto, Flashpoint, Golden Platter, Penguin Random House, Al Maqtaa Foods, Duo Press, Black Hog Brewing & Motus Lingua
- Art Director at Independent Art Director, Designer and Illustrator
- Senior Designer at RODALE INC
- Senior Designer at HarperCollins Publishers
- Freelance Art Director at Dakota Group Inc.
6 years at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
- Diploma - Architecture
Artist, Art Director, Animator
- Art Director at Fighting Irish Studios
- Independent Professional Artist at O'Malley Art
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Animation
I was an art director for 13 years at the United Federation of Teachers. The New York Teacher is a bi-monthly newspaper reaching 200,000+ circulation.
- Art Director at United Federation of Teachers (UFT)
- Art Director at Goodman Media Group
- Art Director at Sporting Goods Business Magazine
- Art Director at Ski Magazine
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
platforms; source fresh and AAS Degree, Communications exciting user generated Social content; create strategic content maps. Fashion Institute of Technology, prAna, August 2015 - March 2018 New York, NY Art Director
- Art Director at Social
- Freelance Art Director at Jessica Masters LLC
- Global Concept Designer, Sportswear at Nike
- Global Product Presentation Manager, Sportswear/Women's Training at Nike
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BFA degree
As a Art Director consultant for:
Axiom, DebtTrader, Tryphi ( Casino Industry), Gods Reflefction, Q&B Magazine and more.
• Provide art direction as well constructive feedback to executives.
• Manage and oversee new program launches and the creation of brand identity guides.
• Direct and design a wide variety of marketing assets for diverse business partners, including websites, advertising, emails, presentations, print collateral and brand identity manuals.
• Manage multiple project deadlines across multiple programs.
• Brainstorm and contribute to discussions on digital marketing campaigns, branding strategies, and website updates.
• Work with the marketing team on designs, create and organize graphic materials for all digital marketing, social media channels, web and branding needs.
- Art Director/Graphic Designer at Graphic Design Art Director Consultant
- Graphic Design Technician at GES Global Experience Service
- Graphic Design Director at Gods Reflection Photography
- Brand coordinator assistant at Goodwill of Southern Nevada
1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - GRAPHIC DESIGN
• Art Director for ATV & SxS Illustrated magazine
• Design and layout of publication
• Extensive Photoshop work, including custom designs of article layouts, color correction and image retouching
• Ad builds for advertising clients
- ART DIRECTOR at Tamarack Media
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at Gala Industries, Inc
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at Wiley
- ART DIRECTOR at Society of Plastics Engineers
9 years at this Job
- - Computer Programming
Assistant Art Director (2018) / Art Therapy Intern (2017) - Oversee an art therapy team in planning and facilitating culturally sensitive, trauma-informed art therapy directives for Palestinian and Israeli adolescent girls attending a conflict resolution summer camp - Collaborate with Palestinian, Israeli, and American staff to develop and adjust therapeutic goals - Manage scheduling, budgeting, inventory and studio operations for therapeutic art studio
- Art Director at
- art therapist and mental health counselor at
- Art Therapy Intern at Rockland Psychiatric Center
- Art Therapist in Training at Theranest
1 month at this Job
- M.A. - Art Therapy and Counseling
• Advantage Screen Print - Denver, CO
• Tracks revenue generated by the art department. Cutting costs of disposables.
• Creation of custom and preprint design for screen printing, embroidery & ASI.
• Develops all standard procedures for the handling of art jobs, start to finish.
- Art Director at Advatage
- Illustrator at Panama Hat Publishing
14 years at this Job
- Software Development - BA - in progress
- Advertising - BA - School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Responsible as Assistant Art Director on Photo/Video productions seeing through logistics provided by Creative Director. My responsibilities include: prop styling, construction, transportation, prop shopping, monitoring budget, and fluid communication with outside vendors. Clients include: US Weekly, Toyota, Hollywood Reporter, Entertainment Weekly, Apple, GoPro. wooden-ladder.com
- Assistant Art Director at Art Works Hollywood
- Art Lead at Art Works Hollywood
- Art Assistant at Art Works Hollywood
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Music Performance and Production