As a high school educator, strengths in management, multi-tasking, collaboration, and leadership are required daily. I enjoy working with large crowds, yet creating individual relationships with each of my students. As an art educator I develop creative projects and practices specific for each grade level that encourages interest in culture, history, design, and self expression.
- Art Educator at PGCPS
- Bartender / Bottle Service at MK Lounge
- Program Coordinator - Art inTransit at WMATA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Art Education
ART EDUCATOR Plan and present exciting lessons (painting, drawing, sculpture) that actively engages learners while educating on proper artistic methodologies Avalon Elementary and various technical skills. Provide students with the opportunity to Fort Washington, MD reach their fullest potential through creative expression and a broad range Aug 2016 - Present of historical and production experiences.
- ART EDUCATOR at Avalon Elementary
- CAMP COUNSELOR at Tucker Road Ice Rink
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at Press Express
- at STUDENT AID
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Visual Communication Digital Media Arts
AREAS OF EXPERTISE WORK EXPERIENCE - Art Education Art Educator / Aesthetic Coordinator - Curriculum Planning - Students Management & Development Ministry of Education Singapore - Co-Curriculum Management 2008 to Present - Aesthetic & Digital Designing - Planning & delivering of art curriculum contents - Managing of art related activities in school - Coordinating of projects within Aesthetics department - Managing inter-department collaboration of events CONTACT Outdoor Assistant Facilitator PHONE:
- Art Educator / Aesthetic Coordinator at Ministry of Education Singapore
- Educator at Focus Adventure Pte Ltd
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree of Contemporary Arts - Contemporary Arts
- Diploma in Art Education - Art Education
Art program instructor for after school programs in Title 1 schools in the Canyons School District.
- Art Educator at Art Haven
- Owner at The MissBhaven Belle
1 month at this Job
- Masters of Art in Education - Art
- BFA - Art History
Facilitate art projects with all ages at events at SAMA; Family Days, Art Party, and any other functions that I am asked to participate. This job is fulfilling as I am able to interact with people of all ages while facilitating projects and learning about Art History and art skills.
- Art Educator contract at San Antonio Museum of Art
- Educator at SWISD
- Educator/Teacher at GEORGE GERVIN ACADEMY
- Server/Waiter at Multiple
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS, Elementary Education - Education, Reading and Art
Drawing on my experience as an artist as well as my education as a Certified Art Life Coach I have been share my passion with people of all ages. As an Art Educator I lead classes for both children and adults. Children's classes are focused on general art theory explaining design principles and design elements, examples from known works of art, and projects relating to the theme of the day. Adult classes are focused on meditative art as well as art for wellness. Sharing the love of art with every class brings with it a sense of joy and purpose.
- Art Educator/Owner Operator at Catch the Light Fine Art
- Office Manager at All About U Health and Wellness
- Owner/Operator at Terre Vital Massage
- Office Manager and Chiropractic Assistant at Sunset Chiropractic
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- LMP - Massage Therapy
• Design and implement art curriculum for kindergarten through 5th grade students.
• Manage projects and grades for 400+ students.
• Share a classroom and workspace with another teacher.
• Communicate and work with multiple principles and teachers to create meaningful art programs and lessons relating to classroom work.
- Art Educator at Oshkosh Area School District
- Graphic Designer (design team member) at Brewcity Bruisers
- Art Educator at Racine Unified School District
- Art and Technology Educator at Milwaukee Math and Science Academy
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Art Education
- Master of Education - Creative Arts
I am a full-time visual arts educator at Medway Public Schools. I teach a variety of mediums to my students to help explore the technical and conceptual facets of the subject.
- Art Educator at
- Summer Art Group Coordinator at Ivy Street School
- Office Assistant at Uni
- Service Captain at Parachute Restaurant
2 months at this Job
- M.Ed. in Visual Art Education and Initial License - Art Education
- B.F.A. in Sculpture - Sculpture
- - Teaching Assistant
- Certificate in Photography
At Three oaks Elementary, I was the lead Art Teacher in charge of following the K-5 art curriculum and creating lesson plans and projects for over 600 students. At this school, there is a bilingual program. Working with kids that used English as their second language. I was also in charge of ordering supplies and keeping inventory.
- Art Educator at Three Oaks Elementary School
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art Education
Teach kindergarten through fifth grade
• Service 480 students seeing each student once per week for 60 minutes
• Create rigorous choice-based curriculum that emphasized art creation, critical thinking, and self-expression aligned to National Visual Arts Learning standards
• Asses and track student progress
• Coorndinate and plan a yearly Fine Arts Festival that also showcases student artwork
• Host a before and afterschool art club for 3rd thru 5th grade students
• Certified Teacher (Illinois) Elementary Education, K-9
• Endorsement in Elementary Art Education
- Art Educator at Roxana Community Unit School District #1
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts, Painting