Duel Credit Art Educator Ivy Tech drawing, painting, art history, sculpture, ceramics.
- Visual Art Educator at School City of Hammond
- Duel Credit Graphic Design Educator at
- Visual Art Educator at Gary Community School Corp
- at Unilever
1 year at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- - Art History
- Masters in Interdisciplinary Arts - Interdisciplinary Arts
- BFA in Drawing - Drawing/Painting and Photography
Prepared lesson plans and established course goals.
• Selected books and art supplies for courses.
• Instructed pupils in grades Kindergarten through eighth grade in various art mediums, such as painting, sketching, designing, and sculpturing
• Demonstrated different methods and procedures to pupils to create a Work of Art.
• Observed and evaluated students' work to determine student progress or to make suggestions for improvement.
• Conferred with student, parent, and counselor to resolve student problem.
• Accompanied students on field trips to museums or art galleries.
• Directed planning and supervision of student contests and arranging of art exhibits. Visual Art Teacher,
- Visual Art Teacher at Brighton School
- Student Teacher at Brighton School
- Customer Service Care Representative at Charter Communication
- Graphic Designer/Office Manager at Holiday Variety
1 year at this Job
- BACHELORS OF ART
• Art Teacher for 9-12 Specializing in Drawing, Painting, Graphic Design, Ceramics, and Art Fundamentals, Annual Art Show Chairman, Art Honor Society Advisor
• Q-Comp Member - Quality Educator's Compensation for Professional Improvement, Observing teachers and increasing professional development in my Q-Comp Associate Group
• Professional Learning Group Member - Coordinate/associate and communicate with arts and music professionals about teaching methods and improvement strategies, focused on such educational leaders as Marizano, Schmoker (Focus), and Danielson
• Art Tour of X'ian and Bejing, China (2011)
• Established Innovative Paw Print Gallery for Students and Professional Artists at CLHS
• Grant Award, Courtyard Mosaic and Mural Project, ECAC, 2004
• NCA School Improvement Committee, 3 years
• Building Council Member, 3 years
• School to Careers Committee, 5 years
• Grant Award for Atlanta, GA Conference: High Schools that Work
• Member, Art Educators of Minnesota, 7 years
• First Place Award--Art Educators of Minnesota Invitational Art Show
• Gold Key Award in Painting, Scholastic Art Educators Art Teachers Invitational, MCAD
• Educator's Silver Key Award, Scholastic Art Awards, MCAD
• Art Honor Society Scholarship Development Fund, Director
• Managed Fundraising Development for Community/World Wide Causes, Hats for Haiti Campaign
• Fundraising Development and Grant Award for the Ceramic Department for purchase of a Pug Mill, Extruder and Slab Roller, in collaboration with St. Croix Valley Potter's Association
• Developed and Coordinated High School Students to teach art to elementary students in art after school programs
• Coordinated with MIA, AEM, AI International, MCAD, Graphic Design Studios, Professional Artists, Creative Capital, College of Visual Arts and Scholastic Art Awards on Art Shows, School Visits, and Field Trips
• CLHS Art Advisory Board, Director
• Collaborated with Community Education to develop children and young adult curriculum and programming
• Developed curriculum and collaboration in Graphic Design for college articulation through a Carl Perkins Grant - Design Basics I / Design Basics II
• Developed curriculum in Asian Studies to increase global and cultural awareness through the arts
• Member of Jochim Farms Corporation of Inverness, MT
• Commissioned Art including paintings, murals, and ceramic works
• Gallery Sales of paintings, ceramic works, jewelry
• Wheat Producer, Farm Management
- Art Educator at Chisago Lakes High School
- Realtor at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Teacher of Art, French at Summerville Catholic Private School
- Art Show Volunteer President for Elementary Students at Sara Jane Adams Elementary School
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Art Education
Sheridan Oregon, 2016-2019 Forest Grove, OR English Language Arts & Art Educator As a classroom educator, I managed over 150 students every day. I worked for a district, which provided certain challenges, requiring very close attention to detail, careful documentation, close teamwork, collaboration and communication among peers and families. As a teacher I regularly assessed Bachelors of Ethics, anecdotal data in realtime, in order to adjust my performance to meet the needs of my clients.
- English Language Arts & Art Educator at Faulconer Chapman School
- Distribution Specialist at Portland Community College
- Special Education Assistant at Faulconer Chapman School
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Teaching
- Bachelor's - Ethics, Society & Law
● New or existing website design and development for clientele.
● Customized design and development for image banners / web pages.
● Applications: CMS (WordPress, Magento, MODx), Adobe Dreamweaver.
● Cross browser testing across all electronic devices.
● Photography and content writing.
● Search Engine Optimization with keyword research.
● Graphic design utilizing Adobe Creative Suite products: (CS-CC / Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and Adobe Acrobat - Brochures, Flyers, Business Cards, Logos, Web Page Banners.
● Clientele website maintenance as needed. Art Educator
● Conduct Fine Art Instructions for students based on semester Curriculum for grades PreK -1st
● Semester curriculum development
● Class materials utilized: Watercolors, Pastels, Acrylics, Canvas, Crayons, Markers, Ink, and found materials.
● Painting party host, providing public and private Art Instruction, both children and adult groups at 2 and 3 hour sessions.
● Commissioned Artist / Exhibitor
● Yearly volunteer of National Art Festivals held in Houston and The Woodlands, Texas.
- WEB DEVELOPER & DESIGNER / ART EDUCATOR at WordPress, Magento, MODx
- WEB DEVELOPER & DESIGNER / DIGITAL MARKETER at CraneWorks, Inc
- WEB DEVELOPER & DESIGNER at DIGITAL MARKETER
- WEB DESIGN LEAD COORDINATOR at Digital Labz
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Artist
- AA degree - Design/New
ART EDUCATOR Plan and present exciting lessons (painting, drawing, sculpture) that actively engages learners while educating on proper artistic methodologies Avalon Elementary and various technical skills. Provide students with the opportunity to Fort Washington, MD reach their fullest potential through creative expression and a broad range Aug 2016 - Present of historical and production experiences.
- ART EDUCATOR at Avalon Elementary
- CAMP COUNSELOR at Tucker Road Ice Rink
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at Press Express
- at STUDENT AID
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Visual Communication Digital Media Arts
Enlighting students and parents to the joy of art while teaching basic skills in drawing, painting, printmaking and sculpture.
- Art educator at Artists of Yardley
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine arts degree with minor in marketing
Ms. Steiner currently works as the Art Teacher at a Title I (low-income) school in Eastern North Carolina. Duties include preparing daily art lessons, projects and activities for over 600 students in Kindergarten through 5th grade based on essential standards set by the state board.
- Art Educator at Brinson Memorial Elementary School
- Substitute Teacher at Craven County Schools
- University Lecturer at Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Customer Service and Billing Rep. at Recovercare, LLC
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Integrated Marketing Communications
- BA Fine Art - Mixed Media
Description: A private high school located in Bermuda
• Restructured the visual art department for the academy
• Served as student Chair of the Humanities Department
• Mentored teachers in the department
• Instructed students in art projects, such as painting, drawing, designing (automotive design, architectural design, & urban design), sculpting, advertising, art appreciation, and ceramics
• Prepared lesson plans and established course goals
• Organized and coordinated assembly and chapel programs for the school
• Planned for the year end art show of the students' artwork for the local community
• Conferred with students, parents and counselors to resolve problems
• Delivered departmental presentations to parents and prospective students
• Assisted in the planning of a humanities department trip to Washington D.C. as student sponsor
• Served as advisory and homeroom sponsor
• Prepared for student annual art shows
• Co-wrote and directed annual school play and arranged music for the performance
- Art Educator at Bermuda Institute
- Art Educator at Northeastern Academy
- Art Educator at KIPP Sankofa Charter School
5 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Art & Design Education - Art & Design Education
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Painting / Ceramics
As an art instructor I have been responsible for the daily organization and structure of a middle school art room which has included curriculum development, classroom management, project planning and instruction, idea generation, coaching, creative problem solving, grant writing. I have also worked on multiple leadership teams and have been a regular presenter at the educational technology and teaching conferences. I have presented on the use of the Google Apps for Education Suite, Creativity in the classroom and how to grow your own creativity.
- Art Educator at Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
- Long Term Substitute Teacher at Plymouth-Canton Community Schools
- Substitute Teacher at Novi Community Schools
- Art Educator at Cesar Chavez Academy Middle School
12 years at this Job
- - Power of Art Conference
- - Education
- - art
- - art