Home of the University of Alabama's Permanent Collection
Art Gallery Assistant August 2015- Present
• Opening/closing gallery
• Monitoring gallery environment
• Maintaining security of artwork
• Unloading/loading of artwork exhibit
• Greeting/directing visitors in the gallery
• Special project assistance
• Office duties
- Art Gallery Assistant at Sarah Moody Gallery of Art Via University of Alabama
- In-Class Note Taker for the Office of Disability Services- Spring at The University of Alabama Office of Disability Services
- Junior Camp Counselor at Sumter County Board of Education
- Cook/Server/Stocker at Aramark Via University
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Environmental Sciences
*Assisted artists, art gallery owners and local and new clients with displaying needs *Framed and packaged original fine art paintings, photographs and prints for professional and personal display and shipment *Arranged and organized art gallery for optimum display
- Art Gallery Assistant/ Framer at Colette's Custom Frame Shop and Art Gallery
- Artisan at Giving Bracelets
- Art Studio Assistant at Ladybug Ceramics
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Visual Arts - Visual Arts
• Assistant to the Owner, involved in Sales, Operations, and Security of the Gallery.
• Involved in bringing in new Artists to the Gallery and Managing current Gallery inventory.
• Engage visitors and customers and provide information about the art and sell clients.
- Art Gallery Assistant at WaterColor Gallery
- CSR/ Security/Operations at Security Industry Specialists
- SALES MANAGER at Heritage Point Financial
- LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE at Freedom Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
I watched the art gallery, greeted visitors and took photos during First Fridays.
- Art Gallery Assistant at Art Space Vincennes, LLC
- Floral Designer at It Can Be Arranged, LLC
- Office Assistant at Grant Pro Paint
- Bus Cleaner at Metropolitan Transportation Authority
1 month at this Job
- High school - N/A
• Acted as gallery ambassador, spoke with gallery visitors about artwork/artist
• Installed and de-installed artwork for shows
• Answered phone and built interaction with callers
- Art Gallery Assistant at Arthur M. Berger Gallery
- Business Development at Arthur M. Berger Gallery
- Tele-counselor Assistant at Arthur M. Berger Gallery
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- diploma - Sociology and Studio Art
- Help set up and take down art shows, created signs with authors information for gallery attendees to see - Assisted with putting flyers, posters and pamphlets around school to inform people on upcoming shows - Responsible of upkeep of gallery
- Art Gallery Assistant at Mercer Gallery
- Cashier at Wegmans, Pittsford
- at Daycare Staff, Edith's Daycare
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Visual Communication Technology
I worked for the Riverside City College Art Gallery as an assistant. This job entitled answering any questions that people attending the gallery had, as well as handling any art sales or other sales that arose. I kept the gallery clean by sweeping and wiping down the gallery on a daily basis. I also had the task of watching over the art to ensure its safety from those viewing it.
- Art Gallery Assistant at RIVERSIDE CITY COLLEGE
- Rental Agent at OnSite Car Rental
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Fine and Applied Arts / Humanities, Philosophy, & Arts
As part of College Work Studies Program: Working under the supervision of the Art Gallery Director, Duties include Assisting with The College Art Gallery interior and exterior maintenance; including painting, light house keeping, relocating paintings as needed, using power tools as needed, sorting mail, filling important documents in alphabetical order, also opening and closing the Art Gallery. Provide customer service to any Art Gallery Guest, including College Students, College Professors, and all other Guest.
- Art Gallery Assistant at Santa Ana College
- Pac. Amp. Security Guard at Orange County Fairgrounds
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Theater Arts
- Highschool graduate - General Education
• Handling of artwork: on loan and permanent collection; unpacking and packing artwork; hanging and placement of artwork.
• Gallery Maintenance, including lighting, cleaning, organizing, minor repairs, and painting.
• Enforce rules and safety at all times.
• Knowledge in gallery computer software for record keeping and organization.
• Installing and de-installing of exhibits.
- Art Gallery Assistant at Fullerton College
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
Helped in special events, the safety of the gallery's collection and monitoring visitors.
- Art Gallery Assistant at University of Bridgeport
at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science