Home of the University of Alabama's Permanent Collection
Art Gallery Assistant August 2015- Present
• Opening/closing gallery
• Monitoring gallery environment
• Maintaining security of artwork
• Unloading/loading of artwork exhibit
• Greeting/directing visitors in the gallery
• Special project assistance
• Office duties
- Art Gallery Assistant at Sarah Moody Gallery of Art Via University of Alabama
- In-Class Note Taker for the Office of Disability Services- Spring at The University of Alabama Office of Disability Services
- Junior Camp Counselor at Sumter County Board of Education
- Cook/Server/Stocker at Aramark Via University
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Environmental Sciences
Guiding audience and giving them the artistic background of current exhibition. helping instal art works and preparing gallery opening.
- Art Gallery Assistant at The New York Gallery of Chinese Art
- Summer Intern at Pearl Studio
- Summer Internship at National Art Museum of China
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Illustration
I watched the art gallery, greeted visitors and took photos during First Fridays.
- Art Gallery Assistant at Art Space Vincennes, LLC
- Floral Designer at It Can Be Arranged, LLC
- Office Assistant at Grant Pro Paint
- Bus Cleaner at Metropolitan Transportation Authority
1 month at this Job
- High school - N/A
In this job I was required to take care of the art gallery in the Santa Ana College Art Department. Beyond taking care of the art gallery, I would organize the artwork that went into our shows by whichever medium, paint and clean the gallery to make it presentable for our school. I would file mail paperwork for my boss, grade his students classwork or run any errand that he'd set me to do. They kept me very busy in this job and it has helped work at a fast pace.
- Art Gallery Assistant at Santa Ana College
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some college - Art
- High School Diploma
- Some college - Art
*Assisted artists, art gallery owners and local and new clients with displaying needs *Framed and packaged original fine art paintings, photographs and prints for professional and personal display and shipment *Arranged and organized art gallery for optimum display
- Art Gallery Assistant/ Framer at Colette's Custom Frame Shop and Art Gallery
- Artisan at Giving Bracelets
- Art Studio Assistant at Ladybug Ceramics
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Visual Arts - Visual Arts
Gallery Of Amazing Things (House of Whitley,Whitley's Auctioneer,Seaway China,EoStone)/ WMODA Museum
• Coordinated with artists on gallery displays.
• Prepared price list for exhibitions.
• Inventoried gallery and museum supplies.
• Responded to inquiries from artists and gallery visitors.
• Assist museum leadership with administrative functions.
• Extensive knowledge in Fossils, Britain and European ceramic Art, Contemporary American studio glass, Art Nouveau, and Art Deco.
• Coordinated private and public gallery events.
• Coordinated Live and silent Auctions.
• Drafted marketing materials and media statements.
• Revised catalogues before release.
• Maintained mailing lists and client database.
• Sourced vendors for operations and special events uses.
• Presented paintings, sculptures and ceramics to all visitors
• processed payments
- Art Gallery Assistant/ Art Consultant/ Art Curator at Gallery Of Amazing Things (House of Whitley,Whitley's Auctioneer,Seaway China,EoStone)/ WMODA Museum
- Wellbeing Membership Manager at The Standard hotel and Spa
- Assistant | Hialeah Commissioner Esteban Bovo at Hialeah city
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Graphic Art or Commercial Art
- Bachelors - Art History
While working at the Art Gallery, I helped assist in art installation, visual displays and maintaining the art gallery. I painted, served food, and accomodated guests while working at the gallery.
- Art Gallery Assistant at Roz Steiner Art Gallery
- Cashier, Stocking at Bath & Bodyworks
- Stocking, Visual Merchandising, Men's Associate at Target
- Cashier, Women's associate at Marshall's
3 months at this Job
- - Fashion Merchandising
* Cleaned and maintained art studios * Organized all art supplies * Assisted professor and students at HAWS Art Camp * Filed and labeled the art gallery office * Removed and cleaned the art gallery
- Art Gallery Assistant at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Library Student Assistant at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Back of House Team Member at Chick-Fil-A
- Customer Service Representative at Bed Bath and Beyond
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
• Event Posting on Event websites/Social Media Sites
• Package and Shipping of items sold
• Set up and Tear down for gallery events
• Inventory of Art/Jewelry
• Client communication
• Event hosting assistant
• Schedule appointments with Artist
• Assist in maintaining business website
- Art Gallery Assistant at Sparks Gallery
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Fine Art
- ART Gallery Assistant at The Ohio State Fair Art Expo
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication - Journalism and Mass Communication
- Associate Degree in Arts