Maine College of Art, (Portland, Me.) VSA Art Program (Des Moines, Ia.) Branigan Cultural Center, Las Cruces, NM. Adult Education classes in Yarmouth Me.
Art Instructor at the Branigan Cultural Center, taught classes in local public schools, Project Coordinator for Mark Madoff's "Another Planet", Drawing Instructor for the VSA a mobile art instruction in Sioux City, Iowa (Part of the Department of Education, Des Moines, Ia. Funded by the Kennedy Center for the Arts, Drawing instructor at the Saturday School Maine College of Art, Portland, Me.
- Art Instructor at Maine College of Art, (Portland, Me.) VSA Art Program (Des Moines, Ia.) Branigan Cultural Center, Las Cruces, NM. Adult Education classes in Yarmouth Me.
20 years at this Job
- Master's - Art/ Sculpture Drawing
P ORT SMOUTHPUBLIC SCHO OL BG C- ART I N ST RUCTO R Organizing and planning activities, grading papers and/or tending to the children's needs and wants. Communicated effectively with parents, supporting staff and others. Teaching fine art mediums and graphics on adobe creative cloud. Hosting galleries on local and re- gional level. HO R IZON OF H AM PTO N R OAD S- T E ACHE R ASSI STA NT/ ART RO O M TE ACH E R Assisted the teacher in organizing and planning activities, grading papers and/or tending to the children's needs and wants. Communicated effectively with parents, supporting staff and others.- ST.MARKMISSION ARY B A PTI ST CHUR CH SCH O O L PROGRAM- SECRETARY Collect and count donations/contributions. Keep recored of attendance. Organize and disburse books and supplies. Assist Superintendent with other duties as necessary and take over when the Superintendent wasn't present. Assist with purchasing items. Also pro- viding administrative support to the staff. RE TAI L J O B Kohls: Customer service and sales associate in a department store - 4 years
- Art Instructor at PORTSMOUTH PUBLIC SCHOOL BGC- ART INSTRUCTOR
at this Job
- BA - Graphic & Web design / Fine Arts
- diploma - Advanced studies
Teaching Art Classes at Michael's Art Club. Certifid by Grumbbacher Fine Art Instructor.
- Art Instructor at Michaels's Stores at Alamo Ranch
- Freelance Designer in Interior Designer at
- Business Developer/ Manager at Kenza Art Gallery and Interior Design Company
- Project Coordinator at Art Source Company
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Interior Design and Architecture
- Bachelor - Fashion Design
I work as an Art Instructor - Performing direction in drawing, painting, the creation of 2-D creations, an ceramics.
- Art Instructor at Star Education
- Guest Service Representative at Fleet logix
- Art Director at Personal Touch Events with Patricia Jones Project Lead/Founder
- Art Instructor Program Consultant at Watt Labor Community Action Committiee
5 months at this Job
- Completion of Graduate Studies - Humanities
- Bachelor's - Studio Art /Dance
- - General Employment Prep
Instructor of Kids Club and Make Break Activities. Fine art instructor and Grumbacher representative. Floor associate, customer assistant and stocker.
- Art Instructor at Michaels
- Homemaker at N/A
- Fitness Instructor at Rhode Island College
- Teacher Assistant at Dr. Day Care
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Biology
Art instructor for residents in transitional and permanent care. I am responsible for coordinating all art classes and events as well as implementing.
- Art Instructor at Lieberman Center for Health and Rehabilitation
- Instructor at Wishcraft Workshop
- Instructor/owner/artist at Anna Rae Art
- at Nasty Women Chicago
4 months at this Job
- B.F.A. - Interdisciplinary Studio Fine Arts
- - Teaching and Gallery Experience
Art Instructor, Painting Escapes; Plymouth, MI — 2015-Present Providing step by step art instruction to individuals and groups up to 30, customer service, administrative duties, cash handling, light inventory management, studio upkeep and cleaning, opening and closing the studio.
- Art Instructor at Painting Escapes
- Mobile Merchandiser at Beeline Group
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
• Art 1, 2 , & 3, High School Art under Chapter 117. TEKS for Fine Arts, Subchapter C. High School
• Art 1, 2 , & 3, Middle School Art under Chapter 117. TEKS for Fine Arts, Subchapter B. Middle School Certificates & Certifications - All-Level Art; Grades PK-12
• Vocational Trades & Industry Pre-Employment, CVAE/VEH; Adobe Certified Associate in Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator
- Art Instructor at Itasca ISD, Itasca High School and Middle School
- Art Teacher at Marlin ISD
- Educator, Illustrator, Graphic Designer at Burleson ISD, Burleson High School
- Pre-Press Specialist at Branch Smith, Inc.
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- CATE Certification - Education
- BA - Graphic Design & Illustration
• Art instructor 1. Prepaint canvases for future classes 2. Create art 3. Set up class with easels, paint, brushes, etc. 4. Provide the guest with the most efficient and easiest instructions on how to create the art 5. Provide appropriate music for group atmosphere 6. Provide congenial and friendly amtosphere for guest to relax and have fun 7. Market other classes, private parties, and social media during class
• Office worker 1. Answer incoming calls 2. Plan private parties and provide information on the studio and hosting events 3. Keep studio clean and clean up after classes 4. Post pictures of class fun on social media 5. Check studio email: email back potential party request, send thank emails from previous classes, and reminder emails on upcoming events 6. Complete weekly inventory on studio supplies 7. Complete an event summary of class attendance and daily profits
- Art instructor at Painting with a Twist
- Leasing Consultant at Peak Campus
- Teacher's Assistant at MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY
- Activities Associate at WYNDHAM NASHVILLE
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Theatre
- Associate of Science - Theatre
• Two years art instructor at kids Christian school .
- Art Instructor at St. Paul Christian academy
- Traveling mural artist at Hip-Hop
- Interior Designer at Interior
- Image creator at IMAGE CREATIONS
3 years at this Job
- Master's - multi-media art /graphic design
- Bachelor's - Choreography
- High school - multi-media art (pencil, acrylic, pastel, charcoal, pyrography, wood carving, photography, mural artist, computer graphics
- Master's - art