Fine arts teacher for grades 7th-12th
- Arts teacher at Fort sage unified school district
- Lead artist and Fine arts Teacher at William James Association
- Ranch Hand at Wemple Ranch
- Cutter, Packager at Wolf Pack Meats
11 months at this Job
- B.F.A Illustration, - Illustration
- A.A. University Studies in Art - Art
- Associate - General education
Long-Term Substitute Visual Arts Teacher - Pembroke High School Elementary Arts Teacher for three charter school locations in FL - Largo, Seminole, and Pinellas Park, FL. August 2016 to June 2017 Visual Art Teacher Pembroke High School - Pembroke, MA August 2007 to July 2012
- Visual Arts Teacher at Pembroke Public Schools
- Sales Assistant at Clean Earth Systems, Inc.
- Area Director/Placement Coordinator at Professional Family Care Services
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BFA - Fine Arts
English Language Arts Teacher Anti-bullying Club Sponsor Boys Basketball Team Tutor Homebound Teacher
- English Language Arts Teacher at National Heritage Academies
- Baker Sixth Grade Campus at La Porte Independent School District
- Campus New Teacher Lead Mentor & Coordinator at Wells Middle School, Spring Independent School District
- 5th grade English Language Arts Teacher, Literature Club Founder and Sponsor at Thompson Elementary, Spring Independent School District
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Double
- Masters of Education - Curriculum & Instruction
Job Description: Visual Arts Teacher for grade levels Kindergarten through eighth grade. Introducing various techniques and terms as well as art history movements in 2-D and 3-D art following the standards of TEKS (Texas Education of Knowledge and Skills) guidelines.
- Visual Arts Teacher at Harmony Science Academy
- VRC Aide at Visual Resource Center (VRC), Art Dept., Texas State University
- Volunteer Coordinator at Carver Kindergarten, Lockhart Independent School District
- Legal Aide at McGinnis, Lochridge and Kilgore, L.L.P
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Studio Art/Painting
- - Art
Established strong and lasting relationships with students which facilitated their involvement in state and local Visual Arts contests and exhibits after they left my class. Integrated school-wide character education into academic and personal interactions with students. VISUAL ARTS TEACHER, LAWRENCE ELKINS HIGH SCHOOL, MISSOURI CITY Taught Art 1, Painting, AP Studio Art Drawing and 2D Design Portfolio courses and, as a co- sponsor of National Art Honor Society, supervised students in the creation of murals around the school. SCIENCE TEACHER, ROBERT TURNER COLLEGE AND CAREER HIGH SCHOOL, PEARLAND Achieved over 90% student success on standardized state Biology test through collaboration with Biology teachers across the district to assess student achievement data and adjust instruction to include after-school tutorials for struggling students. Grew Anatomy and Physiology program with initially severely limited supplies.
- VISUAL ARTS TEACHER at KLEIN HIGH SCHOOL
at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Biology
VARIOUS SCHOOLS AND LOCATIONS: TUBA CITY BOARDING SCHOOL, Tuba City, Az 8th grade Language arts teacher, Jul 2016 – Current RIVER VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL, Mohave Valley, AZ 11th grade Language arts teacher, Jul 2015 – May 2016 DIAGONAL SCHOOLS, Diagonal, IA 9-12 English , Aug 2008- Jun 2012 PAYETTE SCHOOLS, Payette, ID High School Language Arts Teacher, Aug 2005 – Aug 2008 MELBA SCHOOLS, Melba, ID Junior High Language Arts Teacher, Aug 2000 – Aug 2005 QUEEN CREEK HIGH SCHOOL, Queen Creek, AZ Junior High Language Arts Teacher, Aug 1997 – Jun 1998
• Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
• Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects, such as English, mathematics, or social studies.
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
• Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
• Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
• Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Language arts teacher at VARIOUS SCHOOLS AND LOCATIONS: TUBA CITY BOARDING SCHOOL, Tuba City, Az 8th grade Language arts teacher, Jul 2016 – Current RIVER VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL, Mohave Valley, AZ 11th grade Language arts teacher, Jul 2015 – May 2016 DIAGONAL SCHOOLS, Diagonal, IA 9-12 English , Aug 2008- Jun 2012 PAYETTE SCHOOLS, Payette, ID High School Language Arts Teacher, Aug 2005 – Aug 2008 MELBA SCHOOLS, Melba, ID Junior High Language Arts Teacher, Aug 2000 – Aug 2005 QUEEN CREEK HIGH SCHOOL, Queen Creek, AZ Junior High Language Arts Teacher, Aug 1997 – Jun 1998
- Wrestling coach at VARIOUS SCHOOLS AND LOCATIONS
- Founder/board member at Life School College Prep
- Case manager at Anasazi Foundation
18 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Care Management
- Bachelor's - Education, Music performance, Psychology
5 mons. Online SAT eRater, Educational Testing Services, National System 2 Years as 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher with the Broward County School System.
- 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher at Broward County School System
- 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher at Clayton Public School System
- at David's Bridal
- Part-Time Regional Consultant at Houghton Mifflin & Harcourt, PROUnlimted, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Ed.S in Educational Leadership - Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Middle Grades Education - Middle Grades Education
- - Leadership
- Master's Degree
As music and performing arts teacher, I have built a arts program complete with managing the ivory theatre, and putting up a successful season of original shows.
- Music & Performing Arts Teacher at Carondelet leadership academy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MFA - Creative Writing
- Masters of Science - Entertainment Business Management
- BA - Drama, Television, Film
school year Louisville Municipal School District; Noxapater Attendance Center Language Arts Teacher 7th-8th grade, MS Writers, and Journalism; 2016-2017 school year Interpersonal skills, data measurement and evaluation, classroom management and professional development. Northeast Exterminating LLC
- Language Arts Teacher 7th-9th grade at Attala County School District
- Pest Technician at
1 year at this Job
- - MATS
- Bachelor of Science
- High School Diploma
An innovative and reliable Language Arts Teacher with extensive experience teaching at-risk students. Excellent communication skills coupled with a unique ability to manage and lead students of diverse backgrounds. A demonstrated record of improving students' writing, reading, and speaking abilities. Characteristics and areas of expertise include:
Assessing/Evaluating Classroom Management Lesson Plan Creation Cultural Diversity
Coaching Parent Communication Writing/Publishing Technology
Solterra Academy (formally CCMC School), New Britain CT 2018-present
• Provide academic support to students with special needs, develop academic materials and lessons relevant to the coursework, and collaborate with instructors to ensure the lesson materials are appropriate for the grade level or student's skill set.
- Language Arts Teacher at Classroom Management
- at Windsor Public Schools
- Language Arts Teacher at Windham Public Schools
1 year at this Job
- M.A. - Curriculum and Instruction
- B.A. - English