ASL interpreter for medical settings; Therapy sessions, Dr. visits, surgical center pre and post-op interpreting, home health care visits.
- ASL Interpreter at Language Nexus,Inc
- ASL Interpreter at Inter-Voz interpreting services
- Housekeeper at
- Interpreter for the Deaf at Colorado school for deaf and blind
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - ASL, American Sign Language
I have worked as a Certified ASL Interpreter at all levels, but mainly with Middle Schools. I work not only with the students in mainstream classes, but the teachers and staff as well making certain that communication is not hindered between the two.
- CERTIFIED ASL INTERPRETER at LONGIVEW ISD
- FRONT DESK CLERK at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
- FRONT DESK CLERK HALLSVILLE VETERINARY CLINC at
17 years at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
I am a C.O.D.A., fluent in ASL. I have 8 years of experience in the field as a interpreter.
- ASL Interpreter at Nationwide Interpreter Resources Inc.
- Sales Associate at Journeys
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
- Sales Associate at Finish Line, Inc.
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
leverage my experience 08/15/2013-present to fill the position of Contracted freelance interpreter completing predominantly medical freelance ASL Interpreter assignments in Baltimore city and county. at your company.
- freelance ASL Interpreter at
- Qualified ASL Interpreter at
- FREELANCE ASL INTERPRETER/HANDS IN MOTION at THALIA
- at Wilson High School
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- ASL Interpreter at Deaf Interpreter Services
- ASL Interpreter at Northside Independent School District
- Special Education Assistant at JUDSON ISD
- Early Childhood Teacher at Community Bible Church
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BS - ASL-English Interpretation Studies
- AAS - ASL-English Interpreting
- AA - Liberal Arts
- AA - American Sign Language
- High School Diploma
Asl interpreting for clients at hospitals and other events.
- ASL Interpreter at Monterey Language Services
- ASL Interpreter at Cabrillo College
- Sign Language Interpreter at Hartnell Community College
- Sign Language Interpreter at Monterey Peninsula College
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Nursing
• Maintain license and certification
• Facilitate communication
• Advocate for equal access
• Maintain confidentiality of all parties
• Train clients in working with ASL Interpreters
- ASL Interpreter at Independent Contractor (non-employee status). No benefits provided.
- Patient transport Team leader at Memorial Medical Center
- Swim Instructor at YMCA
- Dog washer at Grooming by Pam
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Applied Science
- - Leadership Technology
Full-time American Sign Language Interpreter for Cleary's high school mainstream program ◦ Facilitate communication between students and staff ◦ Note take for various classes such as Forensic Science and English
- ASL INTERPRETER at CLEARY SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF
- BARTENDER at NICKY'S ON THE BAY
- BARTENDER at TULA KITCHEN
- BARTENDER at SMOKEY BONES
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Deaf Studies
I am a Freelance Interpreter and have accepted positions covering for Interpreters in school districts.
- ASL Interpreter at Sign Language Resources, Inc.
- ASL Interpreter at Sign Talk, Inc.
- ASL Interpreter at Living Faith Community Church
- Interpreter/ SSP and Job Coach at Helen Keller National Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - ASL/ English Interpreting
91- 601 S Holmes Ave Idaho Falls, ID 83401 United States (August 2018- Current) ◦ Position: ASL Interpreter/Paraprofessional ◦ Responsibilities * Work closely with special needs students adjusting classrooms to their needs * Interpret message teacher is conveying and sign with the student * Work apart of a team to help 12+ students learn day to day skills
- ASL Interpreter/Paraprofessional at Idaho Falls School District
- CEO at Self-employed
- Server at Self-employed
- Team Leader at Chick Fil A
5 months at this Job
- - Biochemistry