I am an assembly mechanic. I assemble, disassemble, and repair machinery, bearings, and other heavy equipment. I also operate forklifts and cranes.
- Assembly Mechanic at Pro Fab Machine
- Forklift Operator at Lowe's
- Team Leader at CAR WASH EXPRESS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
As an assembly mechanic I use certified drawings and blueprints to assembly machinery with parts and hardware bought from my company’s suppliers, some times this job requires a significant amount of welding and fabrication to meet the specifications of the customer. The machinery we build at this facility is very large and can weigh well over 20,000lbs so operating large over head cranes and driving forklifts is part of my daily routine. I am also one of two people tasked with installing high horsepower electric motors using a laser alignment tool to precisely line up the motors with the equipment and weld the mounts in place.
- Assembly Mechanic at CPM US
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic at Joe & Kims auto
- Mill Operator at ELEKTRISOLA INCORPORATED
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- None - Business operations and project management
- High school - General studies
- Some college
As a assembly mechanic I've prepared, and furnished tools for the next step in assembly. This position was extremely demanding but rewarding. I am very knowledgeable in following and studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists to ensure the continuity of the assembly line. I was cognitive that if I didn't perform efficiently and effectively I would impede the productivity of the organization. I also had to cross train and be willing and ready to work any position that I was needed in and at any given moment. I had to be able to pick up the slack that could occur due to inefficient performance and still cover my warehouse as well. I took my position very seriously and I do know that I would be an asset to this organization because of my work history, and willingness to work. I also had to operate heavy equipment and machinery when necessary as well heavy lifting well over 50 pounds. Daily physical performance was essential to my daily tasks without excuse and I take great pride in knowing that I could complete my daily tasks and I also was able to assist others in there day to day duties as well.
- Assembly mechanic at NRG Manufacturing
9 months at this Job
All aspects of assembly of commercial aircraft. I can read blueprints and or drawings for specific parts for assembly of aircraft. I assembled with a variety of sizes of rivets and fasteners. I also was a certified sealer and sealed certain components that needed to sealed prior and during and end of assembly position for aircraft. I used a variety of wrenches, air tools, sealer guns and other tools specified to perform my job function
- Assembly Mechanic at Spirit AeroSystems
- Aircraft mechanic/Sealer at Spirit Aerosystems
- Shipping and Receiving at Wurth Distribution
- Order puller and picker at Hiland Dairy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Provided technical maintenance support to a private aviation company by disassembling, inspecting, fabricating, repairing and re-assembling commercial aircraft auxiliary power units and turbo-fan engines. Provided assistance in assembly/product lines where necessary.
• Part of a team of six personnel that continuously monitoring work functions and recommending changes needed to improve product reliability, quality and reduce overall cost
• Operated computer terminals while accessing and following specific assembly manufacturing operations and instructions to ensure flawless engine assembly
• Participated in continuous Lean Manufacturing, Green Belt Training
• Communicated and maintained positive relationships while directing daily meetings with colleagues and leaders to ensure awareness of status
- Assembly Mechanic at PDS TECH
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at UNITED STATES ARMY
5 years at this Job
• Bell Helicopter is an Assembly facility for Military Aircrafts including the V22, AH Huey and the AZ Cobra and developing the V280 and the 525. They employee over 800 people in Amarillo.
• I have spent 15 years as an employee for Bell Helicopter assembling blade folds for the rotors of the V22. At different times I also assembled fuel pumps, fuel valves and buildup of doors and panels for the fuselage of the V22, including assisting in the buildup of the Iris suppressors. Participated as member of the FOD (Foreign Object Damage), EAF (Employee Action Forum) committee and the Woman's Leadership Committee.
• Named "Employee of the Month" one time.
- Assembly Mechanic at Bell formally Bell Helicopter
- Student at Amarillo College
- Secretary II at FIRSTCARE
- Inventory Control Clerk - Shipping and Receiving at Ameri Cold formally Freezer Services
14 years at this Job
Kit work orders for assembly. Work on finally assembles for automatic shrink wrap sealing machine. Run function tests on machine.
- Assembly Mechanic at Sealed Air
- PCB Kitter at AJA Video
- Assembly Technitian at TriContinent Scientific, Inc.
- Kennel Assistant at Meadow Vista Vet
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Horticulture
Assembled axles, installed brake lines,winches, landing bunks.,hitches,tail lights, decals, prepped for shipping, any and all aspects of trailer assembly, Highly mechanically inclined ,self starter ,very motivated,and dependable...
- Assembly Mechanic at Yacht club trailer's
- Owner, Small Business at TLC -Total Lawn Care /Snow Removal
- Assembly Mechanic at
5 months at this Job
- High school - General studies
- High school or equivalent
Riveting parts to wing, Removing and replacing parts on wings and Sealing the wing
• Performed inspections, maintenance, and repaired assigned aircraft in the hanger bay and flight line
• Performed structural repairs on the aircraft when specified by technical data and when found discrepancies on the structural area of the aircraft, such as ducts, sheet metal panels, etc
• Cross- training such as routing wires and cables and terminating and wrapping wires and wire bundles.Performed difficult structural pick-up and/or rework such as removing, replacing or realigning ribs, bulkheads, stringers, or fittings in completed skinned assemblies, or where there was a considerable portion of the operation consisting of reforming, recontouring or refitting to provide an acceptable assembly. Performed interior systems.
- Assembly Mechanic at GulfStream Aerospace
- Assembly Technician at Textron Aviation
- Structural Mechanic at Spirit AeroSystems
- E/M Assembler at
4 months at this Job
Assembly and testing of water purification distillation units. Insulated and cladding piping and unit exposures, collaborated with maintenance staff and assisted in projects.
- Assembly Mechanic at MECO (Mechanical Equipment Company Inc)
- Owner / Project Manager at Angelo's Painting and Remodeling Services LLC
- WELDER/FABRICATOR/MECHANIC at Joval Mfg. Co. Inc.
- DIESEL TANK MECHANIC at Liquid Transport LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Sciences - Industrial Technology
- High school diploma - General Studies