As an assembly operator, I have the ability to run blades stations, sub stations, robots, and final stations. While running on finals, i know basic math skills, knowledge of parts and how they run, and lead my line with a positive attitude.
- Assembly Operator at Mitchell Plastics of Charlestown
- Warehouse Associate at Medline
- Warehouse Associate at AmerisourceBergen
- Cashier at Walmart Super Center
5 months at this Job
As an Assembly Operator for C & J Tech, my job is to assemble headlights and taillights for cars as KIA, Hyundai, and Toyota in a fast and productive way. I make sure all parts and sub-parts that are being put together are assembled correctly and not damaged before I place it in a bolt machine for the torque on the screws that been added to be checked. Then after the torque has been checked on the part I place it in either a labeled left-hand or right-hand box before I can send the parts to Quality to be inspected and stored in the warehouse. --Operate or tend automated assembling equipment, such as robotics and fixed automation equipment. --File, lap, and buff parts to fit, using hand and power tools. --Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly. --Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools. --Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Assembly Operator at C & J Tech
- Quality Control Inspector at C & J Tech
- Server/Caterer at Anne Street Cafe
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - General Education
- GED - Medical Sonography
I'm a well-rounded, ambitious young man in search of a career and becoming a great discovery for your company and its goals. I'm a fast learner and accountable for all responsibilities when showcasing my skills and talents with every task at hand. In addition, I have a partial degree in the Industrial Technology Program at Jackson State University with an abroad in Emergency Management. Also, I attended Troy University for 2 semesters as an Accounting major but didn't continue unfortunately. My strong points would be communication, hand - skills (Mechanical Tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, budgeting, etc.). I'm capable of repetitive lifting 50 -100 lbs. and can work consistently under any conditions. Authorized to work in the US for any employer Work Experience Assembly Operator DENSO Manufacturing Michigan (DMMI) - Battle Creek, MI May 2018 to August 2018 For this position I was responsible for applying condensers to car radiators. My main job was on an assembly line. My company supplied these radiators to different companies such as Chrysler, Dodge, Nissan, Ford and Honda, just to name a few. I left this job to move back home.
- Assembly Operator at Industrial Technology Program at Jackson State University
- ForkLift Operator at New South Express
- Assembly Line Worker at Altec Industries, INC
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Industrial Technology - Emergency Management
- Bachelor's in Accounting - Accounting
Assembly Operator January 2015 to November 2018
•Worked as a team to assemble and inspected a catalog of different products to fulfill customer orders while meeting deadlines.
• Filled in as a backup supervisor to lead morning meetings and delegate tasks to team members to ensure work was completed in an efficient manner.
• Prepared and presented daily meetings to management to update them on current production progress and propose solutions to solve orders on backfill.
• Performed on boarding with new operators on company procedures and machinery work.
• Cross trained in multiple departments to help them when backed up.
• Consistently exceeded assembly quota goals in my own department.
- Assembly Operator at PENTAIR
- Unit Supply Specialist at UNITED STATES NATIONAL GUARD
- Warehouse Material Handler at FAGRON
- Warehouse Associate at K&L LOGISTICS
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
During my employment at NAL I learned how to establish a process as a method of staying in rhythm to complete my assembly tasks in a timely fashion. My interactions with my coworkers were always professional and friendly, seeing that is was essential that we worked as a team to assemble the headlamps and tail lights. Problem solving skills were necessary to fix equipment during breakdowns. As a metalizing and molding operator at CBCings I handle more than 1,000 automotive parts per day. Inspecting for quality and accuracy of the pieces before delegating them to their specific packaging is the first step of my process. Everything that I collect and scrap is backed up by paperwork I record and enter into a computerized system for inventory purposes. Organization and precision are key components to the success of the product I distribute.
- Assembly Operator at CBCings of America
- Emergency Room Technician at Helen Keller Hospital
11 months at this Job
- None - Nursing
- High School Diploma
Assembly operator. Work a line and put together pieces in a fast paced setting. I also run robots that produces parts that then go to the assembly line to be finished.
- Assembly Operator at Broshco
- Package Handler/Sorter at FedEx Ground Warehouse
- Mover/Packer at New Beginnings Moving
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Lab cleaning
• Using power tools
• Prep materials for battery assembly Operator
• Sealing Machine
• Testing cells
• Updating data
• 5S skills
- Assembly Operator at Soild energy system
- Technician at 24M Technologies
- Machine Operator at Freudenberg
- Machine Operator at Taza Chocolate
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Quality Control/Inspect axels for damaging ◦ Maintain sequence * Warehouse experience
- Assembly Operator at Assembly and Machining
- at landscape Maintenance
1 month at this Job
- High school
• Train new employees
• Work in fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in multiple positions
• Maintain production rate
• Warehouse/ assembly operator
• Line leader/ quality inspector
- Production Associate/ Warehouse/assembly Operator/Trainer/Floater at King Systems Corporation
- Medical Assistant Extern at King Systems Corporation
22 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Medical Assisting - Medical Assistant
* Hired as a Quality Part Inspector - promoted within months to Assembly Operator * Promoted again to Material Handler (earned forklift license) * Loading & unloading trucks, moving finished goods, making labels for parts * Maintaining a clean & safe workspace * Ensured all lines & employees have necessary materials * Communicate information to shift supervisors & inventory control * Key Accomplishments: time management, effective communication with employees & supervisors, self motivation (no supervisor on my shift), adapt to daily changes, organization skills
- Assembly Operator / Material Handler at Hilite International
- Waitress at Hilite International
- Picker/Packer at Master Tag
- Administrative Assistant at Whitehall Products
4 years, 2 months at this Job