I am the assembly supervisor I am responsible for building racks and maintaining a well organized team. I am also very experienced in reading blueprints and using all tools.
- Assembly Supervisor at Container Design
- General Laborer at Mueller Brass
- Aaron's Sales and Lease at Aaron's, Inc.
- Sales Consultant/Manager at 2313
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
13685 Stowe Dr Poway, CA 92064 03/2006-2018 -Responsible for the repair scheduling, job delegation, processing sales orders and maintaining the assembly department workload/outgoing shipments (Assembly supervisor) -Customer Service- Making Inbound/Outbound Calls to Customers/in person training. -Emailing Inbound/Outbound to Customers -Performs/ Supervises the Electronic and Mechanical Assembly of Underwater camera housings and Accessories -Ability to read and understand Blue Prints/ Schematics/ Assembly Procedures -Assembly of Watertight Casings for Monitors, Cameras and Cables, Lenses, Lights. -Testing of Watertight Casings for Monitors, Cameras and Cables, Lenses, Lights. -Comfortable in Training Others on New Products for Business -Ordering Inventory -Handling Product Inventory -Writes Performance Reviews for Team - Common Knowledge and Use of Measuring Tools Such as Calipers, Multi Meters, Shop Tools Such As Drill Press, Manual Mills (Bridgeport) Manual Lathe (Webb) Set Up and Run, All Hand Tools, Torque Wrenches, Power Tools, Angle Grinders, Drills ect. -Brazing with OXY acetylene, minimal wire welding - soldering, pcb soldering, shrink wrap, ect -Metal Finishing using Sanders, Grinders, and Rock Tumblers. -Forklift Operator -Face to Face and Virtual Setup/Breakdowns of Training of Product Use -Skype for Work -Trade show Setup/Breakdown -Trade show sales, and Product Knowledge to Existing and Potential Clients -Dealer Training to Insure that All of Our Dealers are Knowledgeable about the product and are able to Present The Product to its Highest Degree. Promotion Dates (I can get more accurate records from supervisor if needed) 7-2008 7-2010 7-2012 4-2013 Current pay/last 3 years=23.00/HR Some part time construction with Moore general construction.. Currently 3552 Jemez St., San Diego, CA 92117 [email protected] 858-869-3886
- Assembly supervisor at Gates Underwater Products Inc
11 years, 10 months at this Job
I am currently looking for opportunities to further my skills that I have received and to learn new ones. The years that I have in manufacturing will be a great asset and make me a great employee. November 2009 - Current: Ameriwater LLC.. Dayton, Ohio. Currently I am the Industrial Assembly Supervisor. Making sure that employees have all parts, drawings and materials to finish jobs and completed on time. I have worked in multiple departments within the company to further my knowledge in water filtration. Operating stand up and sit down forklifts.
- Industrial Assembly Supervisor at Ameriwater LLC
- at MI-DE Inc
- at Miller Valentine Group
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
January2018- September 2018: Assembly
• Maintained speed of assembly and followed all safety procedures.
• Reported problems with equipment and materials to Assembly Supervisor
• Consistently met production deadlines and quality standards to ensure and meet customer specific needs
• Followed safety procedures and guidelines during the assembly process
• Assured that all products where built to the highest quality standards.
- Assembly Supervisor at ORORA LANDSBERG
- Computer Technician/ Data Entry at INMAR/EXP PHARMACEUTICAL
- Store Manager at ZALES CORP
- Jewelry Consultant at JC PENNEY
8 months at this Job
- - SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
Worked as a assembler mechanich on frac pumps did everything since air system ,brake and abs system , worked with engines ,transmission, mud pumps greaser ,butterfly valves ,radiators ,hydraulic pumps , gauge panels , drive lines , also did hydraulics system worked with actuators , hydraulic pumps, c-pumps ,pulsation dampeners, became frac supervisor.. worked on blenders as a mechanich assembler worked with air system, brake system, engines ,transmission,radiators,c-pumps ,augers ,tub paddles , dry feeders, air intakes ,actuators valves ,buetterfly valves , process piping , sand gates,platforms , . worked as hydraulic mechanich concertin, pressure , returns , case drains , hydraulic pumps became a supervisor in that department worked on hydration’s did hydraulics and assembly connecting tub padles , hydraulic engines radiator , sand gates, process piping , Became a lead at the same time as the lead on blenders worked on durastim worked as a hydraulic mechanich and help on the hydraulic design on this particular unit while it was prototype
- Assembly Supervisor at NRG Manufacturing
- CNC Machinist at American Block Manufacturing
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some high school
• Duties include tracking vacation and attendance through PLEX system. Apply a broad array of manufacturing experience to provide unparalleled and best-in-class product cost and product quality.
• Knowledge in MES and PLC- working for this tier 1 supplier of auto seating frames
• Provide organizational leadership and team accountability for the quality of the products manufactured.
• Experience and passionate to keep assembly team engaged to exceed corporate/customer expectations.
• Provide on-floor supervisor presence to achieve highest productivity and to attack issues as they occur.
• Work production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments Directly supervise production employees to maximize work productivity on assigned shifts and areas
- Assembly Supervisor at Fisher Dynamics
- Assembly Supervisor / contract at Mitchell Plastics
- Production Supervisor at Yanfeng Automotive
- Team Leader at Yanfeng Automotive
4 months at this Job
- Certificate in Supervision & Management
PREVIOUSLY TRD MANUFACTURING, INC) Oversee pneumatic and hydraulic cylinder assembly departments, shipping department, paint department, tube manufacturing, and tie rod manufacturing. Responsibilities include: hiring new employees, training employees, setting work schedules, designating work schedules, assigning employees work areas, inventory accuracy of parts, and terminating employees.
- ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR at IMI BIMBA
- HYDRAULIC LEAD at IMI BIMBA
- ASSEMBLER at IMI BIMBA
- METAL FABRICATOR AND SHIPPER at COMET FABRICATION AND WELDING
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
San Carlos, CA - Warehouse/delivery 25 years experience as an August 2013 - PRESENT assembly supervisor/worker Shipping and receiving, delivery, Forklift operator. Assembling Class B License with air brakes
- assembly supervisor/worker at Insight Manufacture
- Delivery warehouse shipping receiving at Inside Manufacturing Services
- Divery driver at Airgas
- Drillers Assistant at Pitcher
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Supervise all aspects of 1st shift operations, excluding customer service. Ensure the team meets or exceeds company metrics regarding People, Safety, Cost, Quality and delivery. Work closely with Production Planning to ensure all scheduled work is completed. Responsible for plant-wide resource allocation to ensure the efficient and quality assembly and handling of NORD products using approved NORD assembly methods and instructions in a safe, clean and well organized work environment (5s). Maintain proper product flow through the facility and meet all the department's customers (external gearbox assembly, motor assembly, inventory shipping) needs. Responsible for working with Customer Service and Engineering to resolve work order issues. Identify waste, problems with product flow, or other problems within the process and solve using lean techniques to create an environment of continuous improvement. Enforce all company policies, procedures and practices. Work closely with HR to resolve all personnel related issues. Conduct Performance Evaluations, coach and mentor direct reports. Trained and qualified as back up gearbox and motor painter. Member of Safety Committee team, Quality Team and responsible for Employee Engagement.
- Assembly Supervisor at NORD Gear Corporation
- General Supervisor at CoorsTek
- Supervisor - Manufacturing at Nutrilite
- Supervisor - Manufacturing at Watson Laboratories, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
Over seen all aspects of the assembly department. Inventory removal from computer and inventory put in to computer. Moving of raw materials and finished products to storage racks until shipped. Printing of labels for parts. Final inspection of parts before putting them in computer.
- Assembly Supervisor at Timco Rubber Products
21 years, 3 months at this Job