Assembly Technician at Intelligrated
- Assembly Technician at Manpower Staffing
- Wire Technician / Robotic Welding Assembly at Prolink
- Wire Technician at POWERsonic Industries
- Assembly Technician at Hydro Systems Co
2 months at this Job
Certified Assembly Technician
- Assembly Technician at Great Plains Manufacturing
at this Job
- Business administration with a cognate in Information Systems - Strategic market analysis
Step One Assembly provides assembly services contracted through Amazon. When a customer purchases an item that requires assembly they are given the option to pay for Expert Assembly or can purchase Expert Assembly Services if they have purchased an item through another store or online retailer. As an Assembly Technician, attention to detail and the ability to follow directions is vital. I would be assigned jobs via the Amazon Sell Services phone app and drive to jobs at customer's homes or business within their designated time slot to assemble their goods. I have assembled Portable Basketball Hoops, Trampolines, Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Elliptical machines, Entertainment Centers, Office Chairs, Gazebos, Sheds, Outdoor Saunas, and much more. Once a job is completed it is closed out through the app and customer signs for payment. On many occasions a customer would stay in contact to have other worked performed. I have performed other work for Amazon and customers such as Handyman services, including changing door knobs, installing Ring video doorbells, disassembly of old products, putting up curtain rods, etc. on a regular basis.
- Assembly Technician at Step One Assembly
- Records Center Specialist at Iron Mountain Records Management
- Personnel Specialist Supervisor at United States Navy
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- None - Organizational Management
- - Personal Financial Management Course
I am an assembly technician. Quality is important so I keep a close eye on it. I generally assemble our product however I also repair any issues we have with our products.
- Assembly Technician at Cummins Inc.
4 years, 5 months at this Job
• Optical assembly technician
• building and aligning optical lenses
• building FOV assembly
• pining and potting optical lenses
• cosmetic potting lenses to customer satisfaction
- Assembly Technician at New England Optical
- Test Technician at Schoelly Inc
- CDL Class A Driver at Majestic Marfo Transport Inc.
4 months at this Job
- - Transportation
Assembly Technician: Building high tech image sensors. Following SOP for each process. Using Excel. Using microscopes to clean particles off sensors. Operating and troubleshooting machines. Training many new operators.
- Assembly Technician at ON Semiconductor
- Service Desk Associate, Barista, Cashier at Wegmans
- Breakfast Attendant at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Information Technology
Assembly Technician: build commercial aircraft engines. Utilize various mechanical and electronic tooling, Work in a team environment, Very detailed work, Work paced to meet deadlines.
- Assembly Technician at Adecco Staffing Temp Agency
- Production Worker at Indiana Packers Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- Meat Cutter at Publix Supermarkets, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Associates - Aviation Maintenance Technologies
Assembly Technician - Build Frames using various of manufacturing tools i.e Drill press, drill gun,band saw . Also would do eletronic assembly , connect electrical cords to each circuit and test the product to assure Working condition .
- Assembly Technician at Visual Cortex Instruments LLC
- Unit Crew member /Material handler at E.C.M.D Distribution
- Finish Technician at Forum Energy Technologies
- Finish/inspector Assembly line at KENT MOORE CABINETS
4 months at this Job
Micro Wire Transmission Systems, 8 Ewing Place, Essex Jct., VT. 05452 802-876-7901 Assembly Technician, 04/23/2018 to present Responsibilities; Kit and assembly parts for each job. Assemble cables and mechanical assemblies for military, aeronautical, and hospitals equipment. Assembly requires soldering and use of specialized tools and jigs. Inspection of incoming parts with specific standards. Maintain assembly records and time sheets. Assist with inventory management. Current IPC certified in through hole and surface mount components.
- Assembly Technician at Micro Wire Transmission Systems
- Instrument Technician at Perrigo
- Electronic Test Technician at Med Associates
- Test Engineer at Alstom Telecite
11 months at this Job
My current position as an assembly technician has multiple tasks. We build oil/water vessels. A fast passed environment, with lots of grinding, welding, and slight fabrication. Time management is a must here, and has really helped me improve. Now that ive gotten into the oil industry im hooked, and want to make a carrier out of it.
- Assembly Technician at Granite peak Fabrication
- Operator at Dew Drop Sprinklers and Landscaping
- Forklift Operator/Material Handler at SWINERTON RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Warehouse Worker at 509 films
3 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- - Auto technician, Advanced manufacturing