• Manage Routes and day-to-day operations.
• Prepare and finalize reports
• Calculate house measurements
• Also certified and accredited in the following: (1) Introduction to The County Assessor's Office; (2) Real Property Appraisal; (3) Mass Appraisal and Income Approach to Valuation.
- Deputy Assessor at Sequoyah County Assessor's Office
- Medical Only Claims Specialist / Notice of Loss Coordinator at The Travelers Company
- Claims Adjuster at The Travelers Company
- at Champion of Secure
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
1. Entering ownership information after research 2. platting and platting out diagram of legal descriptions 3. customer service
- Deputy Assessor at Assessor's Office
- Title Research at Self Employed
- Computer Support Specialist at Einstein Systems/Acxiom/Polk
- Deputy Assessor at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
Elementary school field Assessor Reason for leaving is the program ended..
- Assessor at Westat
- Receptionist at
- at Home Daycare
- at L&J Cleaning Service
3 years, 4 months at this Job
• Assisted in direction and coordination of operations of the assessor's office including appraisal of industrial, commercial, residential, multi residential and agricultural real property to ensure proper valuation of over 26,000 parcels.
• Planned and implemented residential reappraisal for assessment years 2017, 2018 and 2019 and generated reappraisal routing, sales reports and property owner notifications utilizing appraisal database software and creating custom mapping in GIS software program.
• Assisted assessor in supervision, implementation and maintenance of appraisal database and trained office personnel in using appraisal database and performing residential property inspections.
• Prepared property valuation briefs to defend assessed values for Board of Review, Property Assessment Appeal Board and District Court.
- Deputy Assessor of Appraisals at Muscatine County Assessor
- Deputy Assessor at Cedar County Assessor
- Appraisal Associate at Vanguard Appraisals, Inc
- Appraiser at Linn County Assessor
3 years at this Job
- - Property Assessment
- Diploma - H.V.A.C. Installation Program
I’ve been a Real Estate Broker since 1994. I have managed for 2 different companies and owned my own company from 2004 to 2010. I was nominated for the position of Township Assessor in 2014 to date. I worked for Personal Products in Wilmington from 1991- 1993 in shipping and receiving. I am great at math. I’m a true leader and very ambitious.
- Assessor at Reed Township
- Real Estate Broker Reed Township Assessor at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Real Estate license. Cosmetology license. Insurance license. CIAO License - Numerous
I work with Business Personal Property tax returns, customer service and data entry. I am support to the county appraisers.
- Assessor Clerk at Maricopa County Assessor
- Loan Processor IV/Lead at National Bank of Arizona
2 months at this Job
- - Business Finance
As Deputy Assessor my responsibilities include title research, mapping of land parcels, transfer of ownership of county parcels, assisting taxpayers with questions regarding real estate in the county, and working with the State Land Commissioner on tax delinquent lands in the county. I currently serve as supervisor of the real estate department.
- Deputy Assessor at Van Buren County Assessor's Office
- Loan Assistant; Customer Service Representative; Teller at First Security Bank
- Special Education Paraprofessional at Marion School District
- Missionary at International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - Early Childhood Education P-4
- None - General Education
- None - Studies in Philosophy & Japanese
- Level Five Certification, Language Studies - Japanese
- Associate - Business
Assess properties for value, work appeals and permit applications as they come into the office.
- Tax Assessor at Brantley County Tax Assessor
- Detailer at Frito Lay
- Security Guard Officer at US SECURITY ASSOCIATES
- Maid at Mckenzie's Cleaning
1 year at this Job
As an assessor, I pre-qualified homes for NERD's energy incentive programs, going door to door knocking waiting for yet another face. Responsible for gathering information in order to qualify the home and help engineers back at office compile a smart report in regard's to the customer's best interests and bill impacts.
- Assessor at NERD Power
- Score Keeper at IBJJF
1 month at this Job
- Some High School
I am responsible for Checking and calculating tax rates on property deeds and submit to them State of Illinois; as well as interacting with customers, entering applicants applications and insuring that all of their needs and demands are well taken care of.
- Deputy Assessor at St. Clair County Assessor's Office
- Customer Service Cashier/ Customer Service Supervisor at Burlington Coat Factory
- Assistant Regional Director/ Mid-level manager at American Income Life Insurance Company
- Casual Mail Carrier at United States Postal Service
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's of Science - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science