Hardware Asset Management Analyst
• Responsible for logging and tracking of Hardware Assets by location
• Manages IT assets in response to fulfillment requests
• Receives, logs, tracks and responds to hardware fulfillment requests
• Orders both purchased and leased equipment
• Assist in development of asset management related processes, policies and procedures
- Hardware Asset Management Analyst at TEKsystems
- Desktop Team Lead / Asset Manager at CenturyLink
- Desktop Support Technician at CenturyLink Business for Enterprise
- Technical Support Specialist II at Ajilon Consulting
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Asen Computer Associates onsite at SC Johnson
• Analyze asset records for discrepancies
• Analyze software utilization and true-up licensing
• Monitor inventory levels and recommend additional purchases
• Monitor personnel departures globally and initiate asset recovery processes
• Analyze and remediate discrepancies between SCCM and asset databases
• Augment asset management systems with new purchases
• Administer hardware, software license assets, leases, and maintenance contracts
• Coordinate with technicians globally to process asset updates and remediate issues
• Coordinate printer asset updates with multiple vendors
• Provision hardware inventory to remote support sites
• Process annual review of non-personal use computers
• Utilize Cherwell, ServiceNow, and Provance asset management systems
• Utilize Cherwell, ServiceNow, and BMC Service Desk (Magic) ITIL tracking systems
• Utilize SCCM to deploy software
- IT Asset Management Analyst at Modis/Adecco Technical onsite at SC Johnson
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- IT Professional at Various Establishments
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Develop efficiencies in exisiting workflows throughout the City
● Resolve problems associated with the Cityworks Asset Management software
● Identify and resolve any reporting needs related to assets
● Provide support on Departmental Projects
- Asset Management Analyst II at City of Topeka
- Application Developer at City of Shawnee
- Product Support Specialist at Garmin International
- Lab Consultant at Washington University
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technology - Technology
Manage purchased corporate software assets in IT Asset Manager Inventory management system.
Capture details of purchased software to be entered into the APM system and provide ongoing data
• Prepare Excel reports for distribution to various departments.
• Generate and prepare license emails via MS Outlook.
• Navigate and approve shopping carts in SAP SRM.
• Ensure all new purchases are captured in database through review of software purchase order reports and out-of-policy purchases.
• Liaison with outside vendors to obtain quotes on various IT desktop software and track existing purchase orders.
• Provide high quality customer service via phone and email.
• Process service desk tickets for software reinstalls, troubleshooting minor technical issues and forwarding more complex issues to level two support
• Reallocate available inventory to fulfill open end-user requests, resulting in a $250K reduction in IT spend annually.
• Collaborate with business leads to manage software license pools and subscription renewals; review all employee termination tickets to recover software licenses back into the company license pool for reassignment.
• Provide license access and permissions on various external portals.
• Analyze and report on effectiveness of existing business processes, proposing recommendations to streamline and reduce manual effort.
- IT Asset Management Analyst at Computer Associates
- Project Assistant at Computer Associates
- Application Support Analyst at Computer Associates
- Analyst, Administration at Computer Associates
6 years at this Job
- - Office Technology
• Supporting the day-to-day needs of the Company's asset leases and analysis of contracts pertaining to all equipment such as desktops, laptops, monitors, etc.
• Entering orders in the Purchasing system
• Auditing invoices from leasing company before approving payment
• Tracking and resolving asset management vendor invoicing issues, escalating as needed to proper management in a timely fashion
• Assisting with contacting/scheduling user PC Refreshes and placing PC orders on vendor website
• Follow up of returning EOL (End of Life) assets
• Monitoring IT equipment lease end dates and coordinate equipment refresh
• Functioning as liaison between all the parties involved in the asset management process
- Asset Management Analyst at PolyOne Corporation
- G081/Database Management & Data Integrity Team Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Maintenance Group Database Manager/Wing Analyst at U.S. Air Force
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Quality Systems
- Associate's of Applied Science - Maintenance Production Management
- - General Studies
•Identified savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services; Follow through with vendors to obtain identified savings.
•Facilitated the business' needs for ongoing support and upgrade protection on selected products by ensuring that maintenance, support and upgrade protection renewals are managed/handled/ordered in advance of their expiration.
•Entered and maintained information in a database format to address budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost.
•Assisted in the development of reporting to address management requirements to obtain information.
•Managed relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
•Collected information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, summaries, and cost comparisons.
•Communicated through email, group meetings, and presentations to end users, management, developers, and vendors.
•Responded to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
- Software Asset Management Analyst at Cameron
- IT Analyst (Asset Management) at Cameron
- Accounting Assistant at ANGLO-SUISSE OFFSHORE PARTNERS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- Certificate in International Business
- - International Business
Provided VP's of Southwest and Mountain Regions with analytical support through oversight and administration of the daily operations Managed timely receipt of property financials, annual budgets and monthly occupancy for 140 properties within two regions Prepared Monthly Operating Report (MOR) for each property utilizing both manual input and automated MOR tools Reconciled monthly property financials to uploaded trial balances in MOR system, entering adjustments and corrections when applicable Reviewed MORs for completeness, accuracy and format, submitting to corporate according to established schedule Reviewed monthly and ytd property and portfolio operating performance comparing actual to budget variances Scheduled and evaluated Section 42 compliance reviews using contract consultants and followed up on corrective actions Responsible for preparation of monthly occupancy reports, scheduling of annual site visits, compliance reports Planned travel arrangements and prepared expense reports for VP of Asset Management
- Asset Management Analyst at AIG Affordable Housing Global Real Estate
- Accounts Payable Specialist at
- Administrative Assistant at
- Business Development Coordinator/Assistant at TBG Financial
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Education
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for the full life cycle management of all software assets owned by the FDIC for over 6,000 employees.
• Coordinate with Procurement and other IT departments for the receiving and maintenance of all software assets to ensure compliance and reduce risk for the FDIC.
• Maintain the media library (digital and physical) of all software assets while managing software usage by FDIC users utilizing ServiceNow software.
• Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information. Responsible for the creation and distribution of all software related deliverables, metrics, and other contractionary obligated reports.
• Conduct software asset inventory and submit quarterly reports to FDIC and make recommendations regarding future negotiations of software contracts with various vendors.
• Build role-based access control security profiles for software asset management group.
• Conduct End-Of-Life software analysis for all FDIC software titles to provide actionable intelligence and risk visibility for FDIC security engineers.
- Software Asset Management Analyst at GDIT, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Developer Operations (DevOps) Administrator at Cycloware
- Manager/ IT Administrator at Persona Doctors
- IT Help Desk Specialist at Persona Doctors
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminology and Criminal Justice
• Ensures that fixed asset transactions are processed accurately and consistently meeting SLA's
• Serves as the MedNet Site Manager, which entails managing document libraries, granting user access to specific libraries and/or documents
• Resolves problems, completes audits and recommends procedural changes in an effort to streamline processes that may enhance efficiency in procedures
• Supervises, trains and delegates tasks to team members to maintain acceptable standards in productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
• Updates existing and creates new SOP's across multiple departments
• Prepares weekly management reports and analysis, on equipment inventory, equipment recovery efforts, including other asset tracking reports as needed by IT leadership and third party vendor reports for Finance and product owners for planning and budgeting purposes
• Participates in and/or facilitate meetings as a subject matter expert for interdepartmental and intradepartmental customers
• Spearheads company-wide inventory audits of computer equipment and peripheral for office-based associates, remote associates and third party vendors under contract with the company.
• Facilitates, investigates, and resolves issues regarding equipment return disputes or claims of lost or stolen assets
• Assists with various equipment audits assigned to office based and remote employees
• Managed the ticket assignment queue for several IT groups within the company
- Asset Management Analyst at Inovalon, Inc
- CSG Project Administrator at Infozen, Inc
- Service Desk Administrator at Infozen, Inc
- Network Surveillance Engineer at Abovenet / Zayo Group
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - IT Computer Networks and Cyber Security
• Track hardware & mobile assets and software licensing.
• Provide training & assistance for and collaborate with Bank liaisons and stakeholders.
• Perform asset management related projects for IT and other business units.
- Sr. Asset Management Analyst at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Sr. Software Analyst at Sears Holdings Corporation
- Consultant at UL LLC
- Consultant at Hospira
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - medical