VA-REO, Sr. Asset Manager REO Outsource
- Asset Manager at Bank of America/Countrywide Financial
- Asset Manager at Bank of America/Countrywide Financial
- Funder/Administrative Asst at Bank of America/Countrywide Financial
- Diane Snyder Attorney at Snyder & Snyder, Atty's at Law
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business & Accounting
- License - Real estate
Monitor and review performing loans portfolio
• Manage Real Estate Servicing Agencies and Vendors
• Exam and facilitate loan modifications
• Summarize and report monthly revenue to upper management
• Complete risk analysis on delinquent loans Commercial Asset Manager
• Managed a portfolio of commercial assets valued at approximately $20 Million Dollars
• Marketed and liquidated commercial real estate providing a maximum return
• Coordinated and analyzed settlement agreements with counsel on high dollar judgments
• Monitored and maintained post settlement accounts
• Compiled and reported return on investment data for the investor
• Facilitated payments of tax and insurance on commercial real estate
- Portfolio Asset Manager at Prime Asset Fund
- Bookkeeper at Rodriguez Properties
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.S. - Accounting
- B.S. - Business Finance
Provider of real estate advisory services including; property management, asset management, development, redevelopment, and cash management for both multi-family and senor housing. Asset Manager - Principal, Performance Asset Management 10/14 - Present
Currently provide asset management, capital project management, cash management, and acquisitions oversight for a variety of ownership groups. The groups include domestic & international fund managers, new property management startups, and non- profit 501© (3) affordable housing foundations. Current: Asset Management services for a Non-profit 501© (3) Affordable housing Foundation
Currently providing asset management services for an affordable housing (VASH Program) foundation head quartered in Ponte Vedra Beach Fla. Portfolio (14 assets / 4.5k units) was located in (NC, SC, Fla, LA, and NV) Asset Management services being provided are as follows:
Develop and manage portfolio work out plans for severely distressed an underperforming portfolio. Portfolio financed thru tax exempt bonds which require monitoring by Standards & Poor's (S&P). Responsible for presenting plan and status updates to institutional bondholders and S&P on a regular basis.
➢ Cash management - vendor pay down, nego vendor settlements, mange trustee reserve accounts.
➢ Product delivery -oversight for tranches of make ready units similar to a construction rehab operation.
➢ Capital oversight - project planning, deployment schedules, scopes, and contract execution. Executive leadership services- for a Fund Manager & Property Management startup Built out a new property management platform overseeing operations and acquisitions in the South East. (Fla, Ga, NC, SC, MS, AL). Portfolio (26 assets/ 6k units). Provided Senior Vice President oversight building out new regional manage teams.
➢ Managed due diligence and acquisition /takeover of 23 multi-family assets in 11 months times period.
➢ Developed stabilization capital plans and managed the deployment of capital for all 23 assets.
➢ Capital oversight - project planning, deployment schedules, scopes, and contract execution Asset Management Services - for an International Fund Manager Provided acquisition sourcing, asset management and cap-x project management for an international group deploying capital to acquire (5 assets, 1,200 units) in 2 South Eastern states.
➢ Managed due diligence and acquisition /takeovers of 5 assets in (Fla, AL).
➢ Vetted, hired, and provided asset management oversight to 3rd part property managers.
➢ Designed and managed capital projects to stabilize and reposition 5 MF assets. Amvestar Capital, LLC. Atlantic Beach, Fl. Emerging group with new International Fund that required institutional leadership for fund compliance. Provider of property management, fund management, capital deployment, new development, and full brokerage services operating in 3 states: FL, Ga, and TN markets.
- Asset Manager - Principal at Performance Asset Management LLC
- Chief Operating Officer & Asset Manager at Amvestar Capital, LLC
- Chief Operating Officer & Asset Manager at Wilkinson Corporation
- Executive Vice President, T & R Properties at Today Homes
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Business Management - Executive Leadership Training & Assessments
• Asset Manager and QA/QC Team Lead for critical geological and geophysical energy related big data in an IBM TSM enterprise-class cloud backup and archiving system. Helped ensure secure, fast, and effective backup and on-demand retrieval of petabytes of well and 2D/3D seismic data. Key accomplishments include designing and streamlining software, data indexing workflows, standards, quality control, training, mentoring, and advising executive leadership. Instrumental in winning multi-million dollar contract from large Energy Company.
- Asset Manager at KATALYST DATA MANAGEMENT
- Founder at TERRA ANALYTICS
- Geologist, Basin and Play Analyst at SANCHEZ OIL & GAS
- Technical Marketing and Geoscience Advisor at RUTHS ANALYTICS AND INNOVATION
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Geology
- Bachelor's - Geology with minor in Ecology
• Handle all assets from assignment of agents through the end of eviction process
• Negotiate and schedule HOA payments on all assets through closing
• Handle day-to-day communications with agents
• Negotiate cash for keys with occupants of assets and meet CFK goals every month
• Assist other asset managers in any way necessary
- Asset Manager at Timios Default Services
- Shift Supervisor at Peet's Coffee & Tea
- Bridal Consultant at David's Bridal
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks Coffee
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Kappa Delta Sorority
- - real estate
• Selected for the promotion to Asset Manager to manage a portfolio of over 60 properties and 1000 units nationwide
• Responsible for tracking monthly operational and performance reports for portfolios of multifamily properties
• Provide quarterly and annual performance reporting to investors
• Evaluate both rehab and new construction projects; responsible for the management and release of equity installments over the life of construction projects and provide monthly construction reporting
• Worked directly with acquisitions team to help with the underwriting analysis and due diligence process
• Support portfolio management on investor reporting on portfolio wide basis
• Performed Rental Achievement analysis in Excel
• Managed partnerships with nonprofit housing providers
• Conduct site visits and evaluate the property management services and physical condition of properties
• Complete tenant file reviews to ensure compliance with LIHTC and Tax Credit policies
- Asset Manager at Boston Capital
- Underwriting and Asset Management Analyst at UC Funds
- Leasing Intern at Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Global Studies
- - International Finance
Manager of 6 person Purchasing Team for IBM System X Servers (Intel Architecture Computing) for North America.
• Built line up form a $10m a quarter sales line to a $30m a quarter sales line in just one year. Continued to grow line to a $50m a quarter sales line.
• Reduced slow-moving /obsolete inventory to 1% of total inventory number.
• Took team from the legacy Arrow/Pioneer operating systems to Oracle. Assisted with setting up and training of the Oracle system for the 20 person IBM Purchasing Group.
• Wrote and organized new purchasing procedures and reports to run the IBM System X Server line more efficiently.
• Won company's President's Club Award for most outstanding IBM Asset Manager.
- Asset Manager at Arrow Electronics Inc
- at Arrow Electronics Inc
- Segment Asset Manager at Arrow Electronics Inc
- Inside Sales Representative at Arrow Electronics Inc
5 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Computer Programming - Computer Operations, & Systems Analysis
Contracted to the Marine Corps as an Information Technology Asset Manager. * Receive IT equipment e.g. switches, routers, hard drives etc., coming into Camp Pendleton from vendors. Validate each asset with the organization's deployment plan. * Issue IT equipment to supported operating force and base military units. * Track and maintain IT assets throughout their life-cycle and update their attributes in the accountability system, BMC Remedy.
- IT Asset Manager Jr at APEX SYSTEMS
- Sales Associate (Technology) at OFFICE DEPOT
- Service Desk/Computer Support Technician Jr at APEX SYSTEMS
- Avionics Technician at U.S. NAVY
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - I.T
641 Lexington Avenue, NY, NY 10022
(212) 688-4000 Titles and Responsibilities: Asset Manager, Compliance Analyst
• Representative for 18 housing projects located throughout New York State
• Conduct field reviews and prepare report reflecting results
• Heavy emailing daily, create invites to meetings, maintain Outlook calendar
• Reply to messages and requests for payments either via phone or email.
• Scanning documents, updating spreadsheets in Excel, retrieve mail, forward misdirected deliveries
• Arrange for travel; car rental, airline, hotel; track expenses for reimbursement
- Asset Manager, Compliance Analyst at New York State Housing Finance Agency/ Homes and Community Renewal
- Petty cash officer at
37 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Delta-Mu-Delta Honor Society inductee
- Regents Diploma
Currently contracting as an Asset Manager for Turnkey Project Services. Working on high profile clients managing there furniture assets and needs, through hands on and reports. Very detailed and precise accountability of products. Also dealing with shipping and receiving of product. As well as servicing and refurbishing of products, and some installation. Great attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Lead/ Asset Manager at DFW Labor
- Installer at Corporate Consultants
- Assistant Store Manager at Dick's Sporting Goods
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Intelligence Analyst