• Independently and effectively resolved problems
• Software: Microsoft Office, Equator, RES.NET, and various proprietary applications FINANCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC-Irvine, CA REO Asset Manager - January 2016 to November 2018
• Management of REO portfolio from evictions through to Closing
• Review and analyze Broker Price Opinions and appraisals to determine marketing strategy
• Negotiate offers to purchase and Implement subordinate offer analogy to client when necessary
• Preparation and execution of contracts, amendments and other sale documents to facilitate timely closings
• Evaluate capital expenditures and refurbishment bids and authorize repairs as needed
• Identify and resolve problems to achieve timely and effective disposition results
• Effectively communicated with Real Estate Agents, contractors, clients, attorneys and internal staff daily
• Work closely with title curators to identify and clear title issues
• Managed property preservation to ensure timely maintenance
• Met or exceeded monthly closing goals
- REO Asset Manager at FINANCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC
- Title Administrator at SKYHILL REO
- REO Asset Manager at LENDER PROCESSING SERVICE, INC
- REO Specialist at COAST TO COAST MORTGAGE SERVICES
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Certified Software Asset Manager
- IT Asset Manager at QualTek
- Technical Business Analyst II at Consumers Energy
- Software Asset Management Specialist at DXC Technology
- IT Asset Management Analyst at Google
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
• As the asset manager and office manager, my duties and responsibilities are vast.
• I manage several companies which each company has several properties.
• As the asset manager I oversee the assets that are owned by the companies the investors own.
• I am the point of contact with property managers, Real Estate Agents, Construction companies, Attorneys, Servicing companies, Escrow companies.
• I make sure every borrower is paying, the servicing company is doing due diligence, the Real Estate Agent has a sense of urgency, the construction company is on task, the attorneys are on schedule, the escrow companies are rushed to close.
• I make sure everything and everyone is on task. I help get the properties listed to rent or sell.
• As the office manager I oversee and manage the office mail, bills, pay bills, delegate mail, upload appropriate property bills and notices to the servicing companies.
• I do weekly, monthly. quarterly and yearly companywide reporting.
• I create newsletters for investors of where their money is at and how much is owed to them.
- Asset Manager / Office Manager at Cedarwood Asset Management
- Settlement Specialist at Origin Tax & Financial
- NP at Notary Public
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal at McCarthy & Holthus
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Law
Asset Manager - Responsible for all assets and accessories for Sunovion Pharmaceuticals. Daily items include managing assets from user. Moving assets from site to site. Receiving in new assets. Disposal of assets. Maintaining warranty information.
- Asset Manager at Zensar
- Service Desk Support Technician II at Zensar
- IT Support Specialist I at Zensar Technologies
- Technical Advisor at Hiwired Inc
2 years at this Job
As a private asset manager I control,sell or hold assets for clients.
- Private Asset Manager at CAMCO
- Verification Specialist/Social services at Ferguson Behavioral Health
- Respa Compliance Specialist at Vision Realty
- Customer Service Support at Verizon
2 years at this Job
Serves as Asset Manager to ensure effective and efficient logistical support of strategic operations that are transiting legacy systems to Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) worldwide.
• Manages multiple JRSS equipment accounts in Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), databases and DoD enterprise application that interface with asset and financial tracking.
• Maintain audit compliance and readiness for assets valued at over $33M.
• Facilitate planning sessions with System Engineers to validate equipment physical inventory results within configuration designs.
• Prepare technical/financial reports, briefings and studies for leadership approval.
• Support and enforces all aspects of DoD organization's property management policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Asset Manager at Logistics Systems Inc Supporting HQ-DISA
- Senior Supply Manager at U.S. Army
- Logistics Operations Manager at U.S. Army
- Logistics Strategist at U.S. Army
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Art - Human Services Counseling Crisis Response & Trauma
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
NRT-Remote Employee-Home based
• For over four years, I have worked as an REO Asset Manager from home. I have successfully met goals and challenges thru self discipline and drive. I worked independently and managed a portfolio up to 225 files. My group was assigned the Chase sub-prime portfolio. Duties included:
• Setting daily priorities and follow up
• Agent contact
• Value review
• Repair orders and follow up
• Correspondence with Chase as vendor
• Correspondence with title companies and closers
- ASSET MANAGER at REO
- SR VALUE REVIEW SPECIALIST at HSBC
- REO ASSET MANAGER at HSBC
- INTERIM BANKRUPTCY UNIT MANAGER at HSBC
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - ENGLISH
I started as an onsite Manager of a 400-unit property, after 15 months I was promoted to an Area Supervisor directing up to 10 Property Managers for a high-profile multi-family real estate firm with a portfolio in excess 40 properties with over 10,000 units. Coordinating hiring, training, and ongoing professional development of property managers and administrative staff. Developing reports, administering budgets, allocate resources, and ensure operational compliance of government regulations and company standards. Guiding property improvement projects, partnering with contractors, property owners, and company support services. Accomplishments: * Successfully spearheaded the Lease Up of the company's largest new build. Designed, negotiated, and implemented rehab of $1,640,000 to reposition the property to compete in a higher scale demographic. Prepared 5 properties for disposition of asset to maximize the owner's ROI. Implemented and over saw one of the company's largest philanthropy campaigns by using on sight staff to exceed expectations.
- Regional Asset Manager at HSL Asset Management
- Real Estate Agent at John Hall and Associates
- Area Supervisor at Winthrop & AIMCO
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business
Costa Mesa, CA 2012-2014 Property Management Cal-Am Properties owns and operates 90 communities, resorts, & commercial properties across the country. As an asset manager in Auburn I built a new team, increasing revenue by 9.5% and decreased expenses for a net profit increase of 14% of gross while rehabilitating and remodeling the corporate owned assets on the property. My responsibilities broadened to include the locating and acquiring of assets for the Washington properties. We created tenant functions to include holiday parties and the National Night Out. I worked closely with the city of Auburn reforming utility billing and meters and zoning and dealt closely with the policing units to identify and eradicate criminals from the community. Used Yardi software.
- asset manager at Cal-Am Properties, Inc
- at Windermere Real Estate, Spokane
- Broker at Tomlinson Black Real Estate, Spokane
- Account Manager at Tomlinson Black Real Estate, Spokane
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
Fatehyar Investments LLC specializes in R&D/Flex Class A buildings for high-tech businesses.
Real Estate Asset Manager January 2014-present
• Manage $10 million worth of commercial real estate assets in two states
• Prepare market and financial analyses prior to acquisition of commercial real estate assets
• Facilitate lease negotiations and terms for contracts
• Focus my attention on every tenant and worked with them vigorously to maximize their space in order to help maximize their profits
- Real Estate Asset Manager at Fatehyar Investments LLC
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Fatehyar Investments LLC
5 years at this Job
- Master of Real Estate - Leadership
- Master of Economics - Econometrics, and International Monetary Relations
- Bachelor of Science - Agriculture Science