The asset manager is responsible for reviewing and adjusting a portfolio of complex/delinquent loan problems. Functions include: -Loan repayments -Analyzing borrower financial position -Negotiate with borrower/attorneys in order to recommend workout solutuons -Restructuring Loans
- Asset Manager at Planet Home Lending
- Director of Operations & Compliance at David A. Gallo & Associates, LLP
- Default Operations Attorney Territory Manager at Bank of America
- Director of Default Services at Davidson Fink LLP
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - History
• Lead asset manager for a portfolio of 130 commercial properties nationwide.
• Reports directly to the Managing Director of Asset Management.
• Establishes partnerships with local leasing brokers to backfill vacancies within the portfolio.
• Experience negotiating LOI's and leases with high quality national tenants.
• Manages tenant improvement projects ranging up to $800,000.
• Fosters tenant relationships with high quality corporate and local tenants to facilitate lease extensions.
• Assists the investment sales division with acquisition and disposition due diligence.
• Direct interfacing with clients on a reoccurring basis to report asset performance.
• Performs CAM reconciliations for all properties within the portfolio.
• Prepares operating statements, balance sheets, budgets and accounts receivable reports for clients.
• Responsible for all banking operations and payment approvals.
• Hires vendors, conducts contract negotiations, and drafts of all service agreements.
• Licensed Real Estate Agent: BRE #02038667.
- Senior Asset Manager at Pegasus Asset Management
- Business Services Associate/Credit Analyst at 1st Century Bank
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
As a private asset manager I control,sell or hold assets for clients.
- Private Asset Manager at CAMCO
- Verification Specialist/Social services at Ferguson Behavioral Health
- Respa Compliance Specialist at Vision Realty
- Customer Service Support at Verizon
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Asset manager for six multifamily and two mixed-use properties (+2,000 units) in BMC's portfolio, both company-owned and third-party managed.
• Assisted COO and President with building out Asset Management platform from scratch; created procedures and processes for active asset management, built or revamped all reporting and analysis deliverables for partnership and investor groups, and reorganized relationship roles and strategies between Asset Mgmt. and on-site management teams.
• Created and managed annual operating budgets for portfolio. Reviewed KPIs with Property Managers on weekly basis.
• Wrote monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for portfolio and assisted on investor presentations for BMC's entire portfolio.
• Managed the monthly Pricing and Renewals processes for all properties for Regional Managers.
• Oversaw all capital project processes and budgets in coordination with Project Managers.
• Managed dispositions (while retaining mgmt.) of two properties and refinancing of three properties.
• Responsible for all entity standing and lender correspondence; including compliance for Freddie Mac financing programs such as Green-Up and Social Impact Financing.
- ASSET MANAGER at BMC INVESTMENTS
- SENIOR ACQUISITIONS ANAYLST at BMC INVESTMENTS
- CONSULTANT FOR CEO/PRIVATE INVESTOR at ARNOLD'S CUSTOM SEEDING
- CONSULTANT FOR INVESTMENT GROUP at ZALL COMPANY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTERS IN SUSTAINABLE REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
- B.S. - MANAGEMENT
Responsible for the overall management of Wairoa District Council's Wairoa District Council roads and utility infrastructure, preparation of Asset Management Plans, Long Term Plans, Project administration and stakeholder relationships. Asset Manager - Roading
- Asset Manager at Wairoa Councillors and Ratepayers
- at Wairoa District Council Engineering Professional Services
- Team Leader at Wairoa District Council Engineering Professional Services
- Civil Engineering Technician at Wairoa District Council Engineering Professional Services
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- (AMP) for WDC and ensured consistency of all activities AMPs format - NZCE
• Serves as Asset Manager to ensure effective and efficient logistical support of strategic operations that are transiting legacy systems to Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) worldwide.
• Manages multiple JRSS equipment accounts in Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), databases and DoD enterprise application that interface with asset and financial tracking.
• Prepare and maintain sub-hand receipts for equipment down to the user level using Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS) to assist the APO in maintaining positive control of government property.
• Maintain audit compliance and readiness for assets valued at over $22k.
• Ensure turn in and receipt documents are properly completed and provide enough copies to meet local requirements.
• Advise supervisor of proper logistics procedures and any current challenges that may hinder completion of PC duties and responsibilities.
• Validate hand receipt(s), adjustment documents, and cyclic inventories to ensure that all actions are completed on time.
• Facilitate planning sessions with System Engineers to validate equipment physical inventory results within configuration designs.
• Develop and manage procedures for hand-receipted items to ensure all property not in direct control of the PC is sub-hand receipted to the user.
• Prepare technical/financial reports, briefings and studies for leadership approval.
• Support and enforces all aspects of DoD organization's property management policies, objectives and initiatives.
• Conduct a monthly check with the local warehouse to ensure all organizational and program equipment has been picked-up.
• Review the hand receipt monthly cyclic inventory for serial number imbalances and submit an AAR to add or change serial number(s) as appropriate.
• Resolve all inventory and administrative hand receipt discrepancies prior to the next inventory cycle.
- Asset Manager at Logistics Systems Inc
- Program Analyst II at Logistics Systems Inc
- Logistics Manager at General Services Administration Supporting U.S. Coast Guard
- Medical Logistics Specialist at Maryland Army National Guard
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- Associate of Arts in General Studies - LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT CREDENTIALS
As an Asset Manager I manage a team, including Property Managers, Leasing Agents, and Maintenance Technicians, to develop and maintain a residential portfo-lio of over 20 million dollars of real estate assets. I have been the lead manager on four new properties within three years all of which have established stable occupan-cy. I provide one-on-one training for our managers and software support for our property management division. I also serve on multiple pilot teams for new policies and software solutions.
- Asset Manager at Lloyd Companies
- Asset Manager at
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Psychology
Nacogdoches, TX Jan 2018 to Feb 2019
Non-Profit Electric Cooperative Owning Multiple Operating Assets Including Large Coal, Large General Electric Combustion Turbines (Simple and Combine Cycle), Hydroelectric, Wind, and Biomass. Asset Manager
Performed direct oversight of all the coal and gas fired assets
• Directly responsible for all environmental permitting and reporting.
• Managed the implementation of the new NERC CIP standards.
• Centralized and streamlined reporting for all the operating units.
• Worked with various O&M contractors to manage their operational, maintenance, and budget activities.
• Worked with the board of directors to keep them up to date with the activities at the various operating power plants.
- Asset Manager at East Texas Electric Cooperative
- Facility Manager at Siemens
- Plant Manager at Buena Vista Biomass Power
- Facility Manager at Southeast Resource Recovery Facility
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Mechanical Operator
February 2008-Present Loss Mitigation Review Short Sale & Deed in Lieu packages upon receipt. Create files, request title search, order Appraisals and/or BPO's, payoffs, and Estoppel letter. Prepare the file for underwriting and management to review. Clear title and any other pending conditions listed by the underwing and issue approval letter for closing the closing. Approve final settlement statement and process short sale funds. Review and approve DIL documents prepared by the attorney before they are sent out to the borrower to be executed. Maintain pipeline report accurate on a daily basis and provide final report at month end to management and analytics department. Provide closing projections for upcoming month to management. Prepare 1099C and request Satisfaction of mortgage upon closing of the files. Review Charge Off loans and prepare payoff letters. Process funds upon receipt and request the satisfaction of mortgage. Assist the REO department with monthly closings and the Cashiering department to process any return items. Update policies and procedures for the department. Submit supplemental claims for FNAM/FHLMC and process claim payment upon receipt. Assist the cashiering department with processing the NSF returns and process the modifications. Prepare the Final Modification agreement and submit to management for final sign off before it is mailed out to the borrower. Safeguard-on site at BankUnited Order inspections on loans requested by Foreclosure or other departments. Review the inspection report to make sure loans have not been overcharged. Register vacant properties Asset Manager Manage and coordinate the disposition of real estate owned (REO) properties, from the receipt of values to the contract execution, in a manner that is consistent with the goals, procedures and standards of the bank and its investors. Builds and maintains effective relationships with real estate brokers and closing agents.
- Asset Manager at BankUnited
- Auditor / Follow up at BankUnited
- Senior Processor/Closing Coordinator at Highland Title
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Leominster MA. 978.790.6212 I started as a crew leader and then further promoted to asset manager in my first year for the field of restoration services which include: Demolition Restoration & Cleaning services for local residential & commercial customers experiencing a loss of structural and personal content. My MAJOR DUTIES include building maintenance, asset inventory and tracking, cost management of materials and outsourcing, production management. My best quality for 2015 included securing a new vendor that cut production material cost by more than $12,000 for 2016 year end. For 2016-2017 my best contribution was fully restoring two truck mount-van combo systems worth a combined $140,000 new, that were deemed a total loss by the largest Servpro on the east coast at a very low total investment of $13,000. Other duties include paperwork for invoicing & billing, in-field estimates and inspections, displaying high standards of personal hygiene, customer service, a personal mechanic to lower out-sourcing costs, repairing equipment such as commercial dehumidifiers, positive pressure fans, ice blasting equipment, truck mount systems, motors, pumps, & vehicle maintenance and major cosmetic and mechanical repairs that enables SERVPRO to better secure their staple in our communities. I'm an asset to Servpro and a turn-key employee that can put on any hat under their roof. 978 877 7235
- asset manager at SERVPRO Home Services
- Service Technician at Meisner Services
- Owner at Jr Cancelliere Contracting LLC
- Service Technician at Andreas Plumbing, Heating & Electrical
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science
- - Marketing & Bio-Medical