Asset manager, loan workout specialist
- Asset manager at Us bank
at this Job
Manage all purchasing -- approximately $13 million/year -- including issuing POs, maintaining and developing vendor relations, expediting orders and resolving all issues.
• Orchestrate product development by purchasing sample furniture as directed by the VP of development and evaluate it using operational and destructive tests.
• Process inventory adjustments, write offs and resolve quarantined inventory across 16 districts.
• Manage inbound damaged furniture receipts, and outbound distributions of furniture.
• Manage four direct reports including assistant asset Manager, inventory/purchasing clerk, warehouse supervisor and warehouseman -- plus a number of material handler temp workers.
- Asset Manager at CORT TRADE SHOWS AND EVENTS
- Procurement Manager at AMPAC
- Operations Supervisor, Shipping and Display at RESTORATION HARDWARE
- liaison between production at PEPCON Systems
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - management and export compliance
Asset Manager Nov 2016 - Jun 2018 IT Procurement Analyst Nov 2012 - Nov 2016 Office Administrator (Contractor) Apr 2012 - Nov 2012 Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. Manager: Laura Marowitz, Director of Procurement, 714-503-3210
Asset Manager Nov 2016 - Jun 2018
IT Procurement Analyst Nov 2012 - Nov 2016
Office Administrator (Contractor) Apr 2012 - Nov 2012
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
Manager: Laura Marowitz, Director of Procurement, 714-503-3210
- Asset Manager at Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
- Community Services Senior Leader at City of Irvine, Aquatics
- Guest Relations Supervisor at Marriott Hotels & Resorts
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Recreation
The position of Rise Asset Manager is a highly responsible, managerial-level position to which the organization looks for effective actions and strong leadership toward ensuring that Rise's affiliates' real estate portfolio is managed and operated in the optimum manner; that high standards of excellence and performance are established and maintained at all levels of property management staff and engaged professionals; that revenues are optimized and expenses are properly managed; that the physical condition and curb appeal of the portfolio are always excellent; that good working relations are cultivated and maintained with all residents, lenders, investors, and agencies involved in Rise's portfolio; that best practices of the real estate and asset management industry become our threshold standards in the operation of the properties in our portfolio; and that reporting standards are continually assessed and improved upon so as to ensure that Rise's managers, staff, board committees, and directors can be confident that regularly disseminated operating information is accurate and strategic in its identification of issues.
- Asset Manager at Rise Community Development
- Regional Area Director at Village Green/Lipton
- Regional Business Developer/Manager at Marquette Management Company
- Vice President Operations at ND Management Company
8 years, 5 months at this Job
Same company as previous employer, Shift went out of business and owner kept me to run business and Asset manager.
Same company as previous employer, Shift went out of business and owner kept me to run business and Asset manager.
- Asset Manager at Communication Unlimited Digital Service
- Operations Manager I at Shift Logistics
- Dispatcher at E. F. Thompson Inc.
- Driver Manager/Dispatcher at Payne Trucking
3 months at this Job
Asset Manager for Federal Buildings in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Central and Western Massachusetts., and United States Border stations in Maine and Vermont. Responsible for profit and loss of each building, oversees leasing of vacant space, monitors building operations costs, procures funding for major building capital projects, overseas budget goals for capital projects.
- Asset Manager at GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
- Realty Specialist at GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
- Commercial Broker at DIVERSIFIED FUNDING, INC
- Commercial Broker at PETER ELLIOT & CO
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Near Eastern and North African Studies
• Asset Manager for all the operating utility scale Solar projects ~200MW DC capacity.
• Responsible for all Profit & loss management and the commercial management of Project companies.
• Manage contracts, obligations and resolution of commercial issues related to various agreements such as PPA's, Partnerships, LLC's, financing agreements, Interconnection agreements, Land Lease, O&M agreements.
• Main point of contact for all Investor relationship management.
• Responsible for all Investor monthly and quarterly reporting for project companies.
• Responsible for all cash management activities and calculation of priority return payments to Investors.
• Ensure that projects performance is in-line with our monthly projections and provide reports to Tax equity investors and other concerned parties.
• Maintain relationship with counties to ensure project is in good standing on both real property tax and business personal property tax issues.
• Declared Commercial Operation for all the projects that achieved condition precedents as per the power purchase agreements.
• Responsible for relationship with landowners to ensure that all taxes are paid timely and all issues at the site are handled in a timely manner.
• Timely maintained Project contractual information in a tacker leading to continued Asset Management support for projects.
• Responsible for timely registration of SREC for the project in NCRETS, PJMGATS. Timely managed the RECs based on the contractual agreements.
• Lead and implemented changes to streamline process to capture the recurring contractual obligation through setting up 'Asset Management Obligation Tracker'.
• Worked effectively with cross-function teams from Origination, Development, Project Finance, Accounting, Billing, Insurance, Trading desk and Legal through the life of the projects.
• Provide analysis to Investors regarding the revenue loss and provide reasons for the same on a quarterly basis.
• Responsible to provide annual budget across the portfolio to Investors.
- Asset Manager at Ecoplexus, Inc
- Asset Manager at NRG RENEW LLC
- Operations Fund Analyst at NRG Home Solar, TX
- Financial Analyst at Express Energy Services L P, TX
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - Energy Investment Analysis
- Science Bachelor of Tech - Electronics and Communications Engineering
Baywood Hotels is an Owner based Management and development company that Manages and owns Hotels across USA. As an Asset Manager, work closely with the VPs, Ownership and Investors on following items, as well as help with operations to identify and resolve concerned areas, and implementing procedures and process to prevent it from reoccurring. Overall Responsibilities:
• Monthly and quarterly review-analysis (P&L, STR reports, booking pace, labour productivity).
• Drive asset performance by working closely with revenue management team and Sales team.
• Implement cost containment programs
• Budget planning and review
• Ensure compliance franchise agreements
• Define and Implement process to increase productivity, reduce cost and increase team moral
• Review research and implement new systems where need to reduce cost
• Implement new Payroll system for Southwest Region
• Responsible for Setup of new properties on M3 system
• Review and oversee accounting by working closely with Comptroller and Accounting teams
• Provide support to VP of Operations with Strategic planning and execution
• Oversee Expense report and approval, including Travels
• Took part in New builds project's road maps
• Oversaw and participated in Renovation (PIP) projects
• Negotiated rates and contracts with Vendors and service providers
• Plan, Develop, document and implement New software and solutions
• Attend quarterly GM meeting
• Attend weekly Sales Meeting/calls
• Provide Training to GMs on Applications used with the company such as M3, Payroll and how to evaluate P&L statements Environment: MS Office, M3, Inova, StratusTime, SQL, Ms Access, Hilton OnQ, IHG PMS system, Micros, POS system,
- Asset Manager at Baywood Hotels
- QA Lead/Consultant at Micromain
- QA Manager at Transverse
- QA Manager at Yardi Systems
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- BSc (Hons) - Computer System Technology
BANK OF AMERICA – SHORT SALE, DIL, REO – HAFA SPECIALIST ---- CURRENT EMPLOYER AURORA BANK FSB – SPECIAL ASSETS DEPARTMENT (SAD) FIRST AMERICAN DEFAULT SERVICES - ASSET MANAGER FREMONT INVESTMENT & LOAN - ASSET MANAGER FIDELITY NATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS - ASSET MANAGER PREFERRED REALTY ADVISORS, INC. - REGIONAL MANAGER FIRST INTERSTATE BANK OF CALIFORNIA - AVP & ASSET MGR - TRUST
WORK EXPERIENCE- BANK OF AMERICA – SHORT SALE, DIL, REO – HAFA SPECIALIST ---- CURRENT EMPLOYER AURORA BANK FSB – SPECIAL ASSETS DEPARTMENT (SAD) FIRST AMERICAN DEFAULT SERVICES - ASSET MANAGER FREMONT INVESTMENT & LOAN - ASSET MANAGER FIDELITY NATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS - ASSET MANAGER PREFERRED REALTY ADVISORS, INC. - REGIONAL MANAGER FIRST INTERSTATE BANK OF CALIFORNIA - AVP & ASSET MGR - TRUST
- ASSET MANAGER, SPECIAL ASSETS at BANK OF AMERICA – SHORT SALE, DIL, REO – HAFA SPECIALIST ---- CURRENT EMPLOYER AURORA BANK FSB – SPECIAL ASSETS DEPARTMENT (SAD) FIRST AMERICAN DEFAULT SERVICES - ASSET MANAGER FREMONT INVESTMENT & LOAN - ASSET MANAGER FIDELITY NATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS - ASSET MANAGER PREFERRED REALTY ADVISORS, INC. - REGIONAL MANAGER FIRST INTERSTATE BANK OF CALIFORNIA - AVP & ASSET MGR - TRUST
16 years at this Job
- - REAL ESTATE
Managing staffing of 30 employees, agents, including recruiting, hiring, and evaluating all on-site
• Responsible for the operational continuity and preservation of all company owned, leased or managed leased real estate within a moderate-scale and complex portfolio,
• Fiduciary represents company interests with internal customers, vendors, landlords and external tenants,
• Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
• Develops, leads and implements plans within the portfolio in support of occupancy and operational strategies.
• Responsible negotiates building service agreements, project terms and conditions as well as interprets and implements certain lease terms and conditions.
• Providing leadership, direction, advice to department supervisors, and agents to ensure efficient delivery of services and maintenance of property.
• Interpret policy pertaining to real estate portfolio management; Conduct analyses, develop alternatives and make recommendations relative the assets inventory.
• Formulation and implementation of budgets and monthly financial management report: Property System valuating the impactor various management approaches to allow for informed decision making.
• Property Management experience, managing in a multi-location office environment and/or managing properties within the financial services industry.
• Proficiency in financial and real estate operations performance metrics.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Grant Manager, CRM, QuickBooks, Commercial Gateway, and Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Asset Manager at God's Asset Realty' Inc
- Public Assistance Incident Management at Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Public Assistance Team Lead at Federal Emergency Management Agency
16 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theology
- Associate of Science