Adobe experience includes an eight-week collaboration with Fahrenheit 212 to CC, Facebook Marketing, G Suite, Final increase repeat visits to the museum and mentoring five interns from Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, Shopify, Web CUNY schools through a three-week technology challenge project Design, Italian Language, Social Media Weber Shandwick Assistant Account Executive | August 2016-July 2017 LEADERSHIP ROLES Improved consumer awareness of clients' brands by securing media cov- Delta Phi Epsilon Gamma Chapter erage through strategic campaigns and message efficiency
- Assistant Account Executive at Google Analytics
- Recruitment Chair, and delegate at Syracuse University Office of Marketing and Communications
- Public Relations Intern at Syracuse University Office of News Services
- President and Founding Member at
11 months at this Job
- BA in Public Relations & Political Science - Guide and implement internal communications strategy
- - Global Communications Coordinator
Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles Events & Alumni Coordinator Team One Advertising - Lexus, Los Angeles Assistant Account Executive Produced and managed all email campaigns as well as event invitations for the Alumni Department Acquired 120K in revenue for a fundraising Gala & Awards Show Communicated with multiple groups of Alumni to ensure event objectives are being met Coordinated with 22 departments to plan 100+ company-wide events per year Managed and executed timeline with multiple Board of Directors coordinating all events of the calendar year Planned and coordinated multiple Awards Receptions for 400+ guests Manage partner relationships, budgets, contract terms, event executions and sponsorship activation's Negotiate multi-million dollar contracts with NBA & MLB Teams Present new sponsorship and event opportunities and reporting to clients which tripled experiential budgets Collaborate with account, media, strategy and creative teams to develop marketing strategies to drive retail traffic and increase lead generation - Active Lifestyle: Proprietary Lexus LaceUp Running Series, Pebble Beach Golf Event - Culinary Enthusiasts: Lexus Dinner Series partnership with Clippers, & LS Dine and Drive
- Assistant Account Executive at Team One Advertising
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - management
3. Administrative Assistant / Association Management Assistant / Assistant Account Executive / Copywriter Resume
• Assisted association manager with preparation for hosting various monthly events for non-profit companies such as ACG St. Louis, BOMA (Building & Office Managers of America), and Greater St. Louis MGMA (Medical Group Management Association)
• Processed new memberships and communicated follow-up questions for pending members with ACG St. Louis
• Updated membership database and open invoices
• Assisted in various roles for large annual events such as Industry Expo, ACG St. Louis Economic Forecast, ACG St. Louis Capital Connection, and Greater St. Louis MGMA Annual Conference
• Copywriter and company liaison for Carol House commercial shoots
• Assistant Account Executive for Dove Interiors
- Administrative Assistant / Association Management Assistant / Assistant Account Executive / Copywriter at Weintraub Advertising
- Business Support Administrative Sr Associate at CHAN HEALTHCARE
- Office Administrator & Communication Specialist at FIRST CONGREGATIONAL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST
- News Editor & Web Columnist at 411Mania.com
7 months at this Job
- BA - Theatre & Communications
4. Assistant Account Executive - Account Supervisor | Public Affairs and Corporate Reputation Resume
Chicago, IL October 2012 - Present
Assistant Account Executive - Account Supervisor | Public Affairs and Corporate Reputation
• Client Relationships o Manage client relationships, oversee multiple work streams, and manage budgets for public affairs-focused accounts. o Support an array of clients from the airline, energy, technology and education sectors, including United Airlines, S&C Electric Company, GE Renewable Energy, LiftMaster, Butterball, Wrigley, and Mariano's. o Task and oversee junior staff across four account teams, providing counsel, reviewing client deliverables, and ensuring account objectives and expectations are met.
• Event Planning and Media Support o Execute media strategies and coordinate high-profile events that underscore communication objectives for clients. o Landed over 1,000 mentions of United Airlines Business Class media launch event as part of the event planning team. Planned exclusive customer cocktail reception with United CEO and Huffington Post's Arianna Huffington. o Led message creation, material development and client-side coordination for S&C joint event in Palm Beach, Fl., attended by Gov. Rick Scott; Briefed S&C executive team and supported staff onsite, facilitated media interviews prior to and during the event. o Led cross-practice teams in development of materials and run-of-show for non-profit client Be Creative's panel on the intersection of arts education and business; provided onsite support for event of 100+ people. o Supported media and crisis campaigns for leading poultry product producer, highlighting new products, initiatives and resolutions throughout the year and during high-volume holiday seasons. o Played key role in identifying community stakeholders, influencers and local media for myriad Mariano's store openings across Chicagoland; Conducted outreach surrounding Mariano's organized flash mob, garnering pick-up in Huffington Post. o Secured meetings for GE Renewable Energy CEO with Quartz and the Wall Street Journal at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, and provided strategic counsel and messaging points to address tough questions around climate change and the U.S.'s current political landscape. o Responsible for securing earned media through brand storytelling to appropriate audiences and key stakeholders across industries and geographies, including placements in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, MarketWatch, WBEZ, and a plethora of top energy and grocery trades. o Grew social accounts for S&C from nascent stages to strong industry following. Counseled client on expansion opportunities including paid campaigns.
- Assistant Account Executive - Account Supervisor | Public Affairs and Corporate Reputation at Edelman Public Relations
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Environmental Studies
- - marine biology, ecology and communications
Worked closely with the Chevron Corporation's brand team to facilitate the creation and distribution of broadcast, radio, print, and digital work at an award-winning creative advertising agency. Acted as a liaison between each department in the agency and, ultimately, the client - all for one of the largest energy companies in the world. Directly oversaw a work stream that output 200+ print and digital advertisements across the world in addition to general support across all facets of the account. Also took the lead as the primary contact for the agency's involvement in the Big Brothers, Big Sisters program.
- McGarryBowen - Assistant Account Executive at Chevron Account
- Sales Intern at Burlington Royals
- at Burlington Royals - Promotions Team Emcee
- Marketing Intern at Burlington Royals
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Strategic Communications
Assistant Account Executive
• Assisted members, groups, benefit administrators and their staff from a group size of 20 employees and up with all service related issues, assistance provided is often telephonic or in writing.
• Administer a book of business comprised of over 500 accounts with annualized health plan premium in excess of $40 million dollars per year.
• Underwrite client's health insurance applications & getting it approved.
• Developed and maintained strong relationship with clients and insurance carriers.
• Explained the various health Insurance products from all top insurance carriers to clients.
• Managed sales process from the beginning to end with each carrier.
• Effectively communicates and worked with various member associations, insurance carrier, and general agent by tracking enrollments and terminations.
• Approached prospecting clients and selling health insurance to them.
• Collaborate with all internal departments to resolve clients' inquiries.
• Completed and advised clients of renewal options.
• Maintained excellent records and stay on top of policy renewals.
• Follow up on all insurance claims of my clients ensuring they are settled efficiently.
• Resolved questions and inquiries of Benefit Administrators via all forms of communication.
• Assisting elderly clients with Medicare.
• Guiding eligible clients with their Medicaid needs.
• Evaluated the customers' needs and provided service options to meet their requirements.
• Contacted existing and new customers to discover their needs and to explain how certain products could be useful to them.
• Assisted clients in understanding their available options and helped them select the right service plans for their needs.
• Acknowledged customer issues and resolved their problems efficiently with great effort and honesty.
• Fulfilled administrative duties, including: completing and filing paperwork, directing a multi-line phone and setting appointments. Office Manager Responsibilities:
• Assist in new hire process.
• Gave new employee orientations.
• Trained new hires and also supervise small team of 3-5 employees.
• Managing administrative operation & keeping an account of Time warner, W B MASON etc 2. LM Ericsson Bangladesh Ltd.
- Assistant Account Executive and Office Manager at AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT INC
- Accounts Payable Officer at
- Assistant Officer at
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Assist two Head Executives to renew and maintain their respective books of business, consisting of over 300 small and midsize business accounts from a wide array of industries
• Communicate proactively with clients to provide the highest level of customer service and collect materials required for market submissions
• Implement Broker Buddha, a new InsureTech platform, to collect applications and financial statements from clients more efficiently and provide operational support to customers and team members
• Develop new business and renewal submissions for underwriters and act as an advocate for customers to negotiate favorable terms
• Analyze quotes from various markets and create proposal presentations for clients
• Enter all Executive Liability new business opportunities into Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Process all transactions in the policy administration system and follow up with clients for payment
- Assistant Account Executive at York International Agency, LLC
- Mental Health Worker at Four Winds Hospital
- Volunteer Research Assistant (Project at University of Michigan
- Recreational Worker at Pleasantville Cottage School
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• Provide ongoing support and project execution through drafting, proofing, presentation creating, call center management and database and materials development
• Support team members in tracking deliverables to ensure on-time and on-budget client deliverables
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research to support development and execution of client campaigns
• Conduct executive level interviews to test new market concepts
• Daily management of client websites and social media platforms
• Respond to patient inquiries through patient information line
- Assistant Account Executive at Revive Health
- Seasonal Employee at Kiskadee Boutique
- Recruiter at Insight Global
- Intern at Rob Whittle Advertising/Marketing Agency
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Communication Studies
• Core team member of Edelman's AstraZeneca account with a focus on integrated brand communications and marketing
• Monitored and analyzed media landscapes and trending topics to provide valuable counsel and opportunistic recommendations for clients to insert themselves into conversations
• Managed coverage reports to track and evaluate against established qualitative and quantitative goals
- Assistant Account Executive at EDELMAN NEW YORK
- Assistant Account Executive at GLOBAL THINKING
- Account Executive at CAPITOL ADVERTISING
- Senior Vice President - Delta Sigma Pi (Professional Business Fraternity) at Amrita's Digital Notebook
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Integrated Marketing
- Bachelor's - Marketing & International Business
Manage our largest account at The Marketing Arm, AT&T, serving as the internal team lead overseeing the day-to-day partnership with the following properties: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, AT&T Byron Nelson, The Masters, F1 Red Bull Racing
• Work directly with the AT&T Corporate Sponsorship team on creating new digital engagement elements to promote the AT&T brand at our sponsored PGA Tour events (Swing Print, Magic Tee Box, Augmented Reality Golf Bag)
• Gained excellent project management skills handling the lead communication with all vendors, staffing agencies, and tournament operations ensuring consumer experiences match the look and feel of approved plans
• Oversee our AT&T Byron Nelson budget of $2.1 million-dollars, accounting for all business units, on-course signage, retail marketing, social initiatives, and project activations. Manage all job financials from start to finish becoming proficient in ENCODA
• Created a new business opportunity for AT&T with a new and engaging "closest to the pin" interactive for The Dan Patrick Show at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am
• Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and competitors to identify and develop brand strategy
• Understand and drive program success, understand business goals, identify measurable objectives, and provide analytic review
- Assistant Account Executive at Sports & Experiential
- Marketing and Sponsorship Associate at Denver Broncos Football Club, NFL
- Marketing and Sponsorship Seasonal Assistant at Denver Broncos Football Club, NFL
- Marketing and Contract Research Intern at Anheuser-Busch
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Health and Exercise Science
- - Sport Management, 2-Year Student Athlete Baseball