Developed and deployed advertising strategies to drive substantial Atlanta, GA growth and product awareness with such brands as Ciroc, Ke le One, Assistant Account Executive Don Julio, and Bulliet brands in Atlanta and east coast territory. 06/2017 - Current Developed relationships with clients and provided individualized customer service to maintain longevity of accounts. Spearheaded negotiations with vendors and subcontractors to maintain and annual event. Curated 1--4 events a month grew revenues %28 in 2018 by closing on leads generated from special events. Planned and managed budgets in excess of $400k annually.
- Assistant Account Executive at Diageo Brands/ CH Marketing Group
- Project Coordinator at DAF Media Productions LLC
- Bar Manager/ Bourbon Steward at Legacy Ventures International Inc
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Science in Hospitality Administration and Management - Hospitality Administration and Management
Assistant Account Executive: Account Coordinator: Accounting Coordinator:
• Provided client-focused service/support on assigned national media accounts (broadcast, digital, print)
• Supported Account Director and Account Supervisor
• Supported Strategy and Creative teams during developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
• Managed the day-to-day progress and development of all client campaigns (broadcast and digital)
• Supported the development/monitoring of campaign creative and production schedules
• Assisted in edits, and fine-tuned client presentations, creative decks, new business proposals/case studies
• Maintained up-to-date information on daily and weekly status reports for all campaigns
• Maintained creative library assets
• Monitored flight dates for all markets
• Created, proofed, and trafficked rotation instructions to traffic department for implementation
• Liaison between the traffic department and media team re. traffic issues/questions
• Facilitated requests for information or creative from partner agencies
• Managed project-based and campaign-based accounts, including integrated media campaigns, webdesign and development projects, and competitive reviews
• Assisted Account Executive and Supervisor on campaign development
• Prepared account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
• Maintains current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information
• Managed travel, expense reconciliation, and meeting calendar for the EVP, Group Account Director, and Account Director
• Assisted in campaign creative development and launches
• Assisted with competitive research
• Campaign status reporting
• Job and estimate creation
• Audited and reconciled credit card activities of over 300 at the company using Concur is a cloud-based
• expense and travel management software
• Miscellaneous tasks performed as needed
Assistant Account Executive:
- Assistant Account Executive at Deutsch LA
- Office Administrator at Caliber Collision Centers
- Customer Service Representatative at Caliber Collision Centers
- Sales Associate at A Wireless Solution
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Mass Communication
- Bachelor's - Business/Commerce
Submit renewal submissions to insurance carriers for quotes ⦁ Communicate with Account Executive/Carrier to insure adequate coverages are provided ⦁ Assist Account Executive with the daily service needs of the assigned book of business ⦁ Assist Account Executive with online rating as needed ⦁ Document the management system via attachments, emails, diaries, and correspondence ⦁ Prepare acord change requests; transmit requests to carriers for processing ⦁ Review/process endorsements for accuracy ⦁ Issue Binders ⦁ Issue auto ID cards ⦁ Issue Certificates of Insurance and Set up "Master" Certificate Templates ⦁ Review and respond to all client(s) and underwriter(s) correspondences in a timely manner ⦁ Maintain current activity log & follow up on open Items ⦁ Manage monthly expiration lists to ensure deadlines are met ⦁ Order loss runs ⦁ Process detailed schedules of insurance ⦁ Obtain online quotes according to Account Executive direction ⦁ Analyze and process certificate requests to ensure coverages correspond to insurance policy ⦁ Maintain client satisfaction and retention at the highest possible level.
- Assistant Account Executive at The Signature B&B Companies
- Account Representative at Alliant Insurance Services
- Commercial Risk Management - Assistant Account Executive at BWD Group, LLC
- Marketing Associate/Sales Force Administrator at Allied North America
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Office Administration in Business - Office Administration
Digital Assistant Account Executive Works in Edelman Digital practice across multiple clients and serves as the Edelman practice's Digital New Business Ambassador. Clients include: Samsung, Shell, Los Angeles, CA Bowers & Wilkins, Guitar Center, and Seaword. Works with internal teams to December 2018 - Present successfully manage and deliver digital campaings spanning across earned, paid and organic media. Works direclty with media agencies and partner agencies to route budgets, creative development cycles and campaign delivery. Works with analytics team to run monthly reporting on campaign success and vets new digital offerings. Communicates and provides digital suggestions to clients on a daily basis. Works with internal teams to vet incoming RFP's for new business opportunities.
- Digital Assistant Account Executive at Shell
- Assistant Account Executive at Deutsch Advertising
- at INVOLVMENT
- at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Clients have included: IBM, Tiffany and Co., Famous Footwear, IHG and Jägermeister)
• Manage team and executive calendars and manage all team logistics regarding client meetings
• Mobilized on-going client service support for clients' marketing team (e.g. social content calendar, production timelines, budget, billing for production, talent negotiations, clearance, legal submissions, and status reports)
• Assisted senior account team in managing campaign creative development and production processes (print, OOH, digital)
• Assisted in developing and copyediting advertising presentation materials and decks for clients and new business
• Serve as member across Ogilvy's diversity and inclusion networks ◦ Organize yearly community outreach events with students, and non-profit, Icla Da Silvia Foundation ◦ Organize events and forums with partnership agencies, including all external and internal communications ◦ Serve as social media and communications chair for Ogilvy Black Diaspora Professional Network
- Assistant Account Executive at Ogilvy & Mather/WPP
- Marketing Freelancer at Estee Lauder Companies
- Public Relations Coordinator at Current TV/Al Jazeera America
- Public Relations Assistant at Houston Community College
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Relations
- Master of Science - Integrated Marketing Communication and Management
• Developed account strategies such as key messaging and corporate communications plans, proactive and reactive media approaches to streamline media engagement for clients
• Lead client calls, created agendas and strategy docs, tracked coverage
• Pitched 1:1 to reporters and secured top-tier media placements
• Crafted, vetted and built targeted media lists for individual client needs
• Staffed client events to facilitate networking and media interviews
• Assisted CEO in administrative tasks
- Assistant Account Executive at Agent of Change
- Executive Assistant to COO of Americas at Burson Cohn & Wolfe
- Executive Assistant to Founding Chairman Harold Burson at
- Assistant to Managing Director at
8 months at this Job
I am working with the largest account in company, streamlining communication between sales, design, production and the buying team for our client. we work with the buying teams for size ranges Infant-16 Additionally, I oversee specialty store accounts for the company. I do everything from showing them products to making sure their orders have shipped. I also have the responsibility of helping pull EDI orders through our system daily for all company accounts.
• run weekly selling reports to see which styles sold best
• track shipment of garments to make sure they are on track for timely shipping to stores
• enter orders into our system and make sure production is issuing the correct styles and quantities
• before market I create an overview of their buy last year, showing which styles worked the best and worst
• during market appointment I help show the line and take notes of styles they liked or any changes they would like to see
• coordinate samples that are sent for style outs, marketing and photoshoots
I am working with the largest account in company, streamlining communication between sales, design, production and the buying team for our client. we work with the buying teams for size ranges Infant-16
Additionally, I oversee specialty store accounts for the company. I do everything from showing them products to making sure their orders have shipped.
I also have the responsibility of helping pull EDI orders through our system daily for all company accounts.
- Assistant Account Executive at Rare Editions
- Merchandising Intern at Cleveland Indians
- Sales Associate at Forever 21
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Fashion Merchandising
Nation's Largest Media Representation Company. Over 4,000 Radio Stations and 800 TV Stations.
• Recognized as the Sales Assistant of the Quarter for Q3 2018 & Q1 2019.
• Oversee $6M in advertising budgets yearly on behalf of TV stations in the southeast market.
• Partner with Account Executives to develop sales materials for proposal/avail submissions.
• Routinely monitor campaign activity and progress to identify opportunities to reinstate missed monies.
• Facilitate the development of agency buy presentations and the handling of television airtime schedules.
• Cultivate relationships with current advertising agencies at the buyer, planner, and supervisor levels.
Nation's Largest Media Representation Company. Over 4,000 Radio Stations and 800 TV Stations.
- Assistant Account Executive at iHeartMedia, Inc.
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator at ClickDimensions
- Sales & Leasing Consultant at Northland Investment Corporation
- Business Development Associate at TBWA/WorldHealth
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Tourism and Hospitality Management
• Maintain working knowledge of client's business and keep team informed of news to draw relevant insights
• Complete competitive and business tracking analyses on spending, creative and media
• Anticipate needs of account team, client, and projects, and proactively addresses them
- Assistant Account Executive at
- Account Management Intern at The Walt Disney Company, Disney Yellow Shoes
- Marketing Director at Association of Latino Professionals For America
- Transfer Student Coordinator at Eller College of Management
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
Supported the digital segment of the agency's largest account. Served in a variety of roles including client management, budget management, creative team leadership and project supervision. Provided personal, results-driven client service throughout the launch of two full-scale consumer campaigns in the U.S.
- Assistant Account Executive at Callahan
- Director of Digital Media at Baker University PR Workshop
- Public Relations Associate at Baldwin City Tourism Bureau
- Marketing & Communications Intern at Baker University Marketing/Communications
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations & Business/Sports Administration