Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Riviera Finance is nationally recognized as a leader in business financing. Riviera Finance provides full-service, non-recourse invoice factoring to growing companies.
Assistant Account Executive, 2011-present
• Provide total account management of largest non-oil client ($1.5M receivables annually), including purchasing, accounts receivables, billing/invoicing and customer service needs
• Manage a portfolio of client collections, including identifying and efficiently resolving client billing and invoice issues to mutual satisfaction
• Support AE to ensure status of all client contracts is current and financially beneficial to both parties
• Research client credit reports to ensure collaboration with credit-worthy organizations
• Efficiently and effectively train new team members and provide ongoing mentoring and coaching
• Customer retention with client dinners, meetings and other client events
- Assistant Account Executive at Riviera Finance
- Clerical Associate at Riviera Finance - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Billing Associate at The Custom Companies
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification in Travel and Tourism
Assistant Account Executive overseeing management of Innovasian and O.penVAPE. Worked with project managers to ensure daily high touch and clear communication with clients. Trafficked assets to client, wrote creative briefs, spec, and deliverables sheets, managed hours billed, account pitches and social audit creation.
• Built and implemented a new brand strategy for Innovasian across digital video, social media, and print.
• Developed experiential and print campaign for O.penVAPE, increased brand awareness and sales in 3 months by 15%.
- Assistant Account Executive at Victors & Spoils
- New Business Development Manager at Victors & Spoils
- Account Management Intern at TDA_Boulder
4 months at this Job
- - Economics, Advertising
• Assistant account executive on the Liberty Mutual Account
• Perform competitive research and discuss trends in the advertising landscape
• Maintain process documents per each project cycle to serve as resources for the team
• Manage project job numbers and estimate tracking
• Create and distribute weekly reports to clients Great South bay music festival, Management/Production Intern - Patchogue, New York May 2015 - July 2018
• Developed the festival's online brand through social media and digital marketing tactics
• Managed Front of House activity at the Press, VIP, Vendor, and Employee check-in booths of the event
- Assistant Account Executive at GEOMETRY
- Associate Account Executive at HARTE HANKS
- Activation and PR Business Management Intern at GREY GROUP
- Assistant Manager at Gabby's Gourmet Bagelatessen
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Integrated Marketing Communications
Was very successful in learning both aspects of healthcare, As a recruiter assistant work with candidates and successfully helping with job placement. On the Account Executive side worked closely with clients who are looking for good candidates and successful in obtaining new business and reaching out for any needs with current clients.
● Provided Support to the Recruiting manager to find qualified candidates for job openings, and often screens prospective employees before sending them on interviews.
● Provided general administrative support with entering and updating candidates resumes and profiles, keeping track of interviews and provide feedback.
● Posted job opening to social media site
● Constant communication with recruiting manager regarding Candidates and active leads.
● Met weekly call goals and set expectations.
● Account Executive -
● Worked closely with two Territory managers
● Provided support with daily duties, (expired jobs, time sheets, posting jobs internally and on our website, )
● Constant communication with clients and obtained job information for recruiting team.
● Met weekly call goals and set expectations
● Brought and anouced jobs in morning huddleds
● Target marketed candidates and was successful in finding a job for the candidates
- Recruiter Assistant-Account Executive at Ardor Health Solutions
- Retail Sales Associate at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T Corp. Mobility
- Member Service Representative at Sunshine Health
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - Introduction to Bookkeeping, Accounting
Supported Account Executive in load out of 20 delivery teams for Logistics Big Ticket. Provided full administrative support, office management and remote support to staff in other branches
• Managed Dispatch Office; routed deliveries via Cheetah Routing Systems
• Coordinated new hire/exit packages and performance reviews
• Tracked bonus information for Independent Contractors
• Reported the weekly Run Rate for billing vs. settlements to corporate via DelPay
• Role played with delivery teams each morning to monitor customer service
• Processed in home furniture damages, forwarded to corporate for payment
• Resolved customer complaints and issues; reported to Big Ticket Manager
- Assistant Account Executive at HOMEDELIVERYLINK, INC
- Director of Administrative Operations at Liberty Transportation, Inc
10 years at this Job
- Vocational - Medical Assistant 111
* Support Senior Account Executive to maintain and develop strong relationships with buyers of major customer accounts for new sales, existing purchase orders and account management. * Initiate sales orders in Blue Cherry and Salesforce. * Complete competitive market research and present ideas in an organized and comprehensive manner. * Work closely with product development, production, design and sourcing departments. * Maintain detailed account recaps/matrix. * Create showroom displays of products. * Order and monitor samples for the showroom and buyers. * Daily spreadsheet updates including creating margin sheets.
- Assistant Account Executive at EnVogue International, LLC
- Consignor Relations Representative at The RealReal
- Account Manager at Bric's USA
- Account Executive at Bounty Trading, Corp
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Interior Design
• Deployed over 30 emails and 10 direct mail pieces to customers and prospects, boosting open rates by 150% across the year.
• Co-led a 1.3 million dollar sponsorship budget for the ICC soccer tournament, one of the top soccer tournaments in the world, with participants such as Real Madrid, Manchester United, and Juventus.
• Supported Account Executive in the development and generation of production estimates, schedules (CPS) and all production processes.
• Effectively coordinated across all departments within the agency (i.e. creative, strategy, account planning, production, finance etc.) as well as external partner agencies.
- Assistant Account Executive - Ally Financial at Grey Advertising
- Account Coordinator - Honda/Acura at Rubin Postaer and Associates
- Account Assistant - Honda/Acura at Rubin Postaer and Associates
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Advertising
• Manages client relations and delegates tasks to team members.
• Assists and collaborates on strategic communication plans involving events, social media, and community outreach.
• Balances meetings and account work flow on a weekly basis.
- Assistant Account Executive at Twin Lakes Library Capstone
- Communications Manager at Covenant Presbyterian Church
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - technical content for non-technical readers
• Assists in account management related to day-to-day activity including billing/invoices, talent reports, media trafficking, and TV media clearance reporting
• Assists in developing monthly performance and quarterly creative performance presentations to be presented to the client
• Compiles result reporting using Microsoft Excel on TV advertisements to give insight on overall performance
• Assists in new business processes by gathering historical data to give insight on potential new accounts
- Assistant Account Executive at IPG MEDIA BRANDS
- Part-time Influencer Assistant at Arshia Makeup
- Integrated Marketing Intern at Tommy Hilfiger
- Market Research Team at Tommy Hilfiger
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication - Communication and Information
•Manages relationships between respective clients, internal teams and vendors to implement projects and create brand awareness.
• Monitors progress of executional projects.
• Assists account team by developing project briefs, status reports, research and project execution.
- Assistant Account Executive at TracyLocke
- Project Manager at TracyLocke
- Executive Head and Committee Chair Member at Marist College
- Student Assistant for the Senior Associate Director of Admissions at Marist College
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing