from 15th april 2015 to 21 August 2017
• As an assistant accountant
• Eight (08) weeks internship in Muslim commercial bank (2013)
- assistant accountant at spine engineering( PVT)ltd
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing and Finance
- - Matriculation
KEY JOB TASKS:
1-M.R. WHITSETT, INC.
McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
June, 2010 to Till Date
• prepare journal entries
• complete general ledger operations
• monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
• draw up monthly financial reports
• prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• assist with year end closings
• administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
• assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• assist with payroll administration
• monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• account/bank reconciliations
• review and process expense reports
• assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
• Prepare monthly sales report, sales tax report, Modified Business tax Return Report, Clark County
• Business License Renewal Report.
• Prepare account payable and process payment for all the financial transaction done at company.
• To co-ordinate with senior vice president to do accurate accounting.
• Provide financial information to president time to time.
- Assistant Accountant at 1-M.R. WHITSETT, INC
- Account Officer at 1- MASKEY HYDROPOWER (P) LTD
- Account Officer at 2-SHREE DISTILLERY (P) LTD
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters - International Marketing, Marketing Research
- Bachelors - Business Account
Terraboost Media operates a place-based media network of over 53,000 billboards found in more than 15,000 locations across the nation, including over 5,000 grocery stores, over 5,000 drug stores, over 700 malls, and 130 airports.
Executive Assistant / Accountant Assistant
November 2017 to September 2018
• Reporting directly to the CEO as the primary initial contact for the accounting department.
• Collecting on delinquent accounts via email, phone, and mail
• Creating weekly action plan based on regional sales numbers and all accounts receivables
• Collaborating with clients and internal sales teams to resolve customer issues and reduce account delinquencies.
• Updating company database using Quick books and Stripe
• Drafting legal release agreements as needed to reconcile delinquent accounts.
• Settling expense reports for internal sales teams.
- Executive Assistant / Accountant Assistant at Terraboost Media
- Program Coordinator Assistant at Adventures In Learning
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Ortigas, Pasig City June 2015 ------Present
Multinational consultancy engineering company founded in London. Offers a wide variety of services, from accessible environments to wind engineering.
General accounting. Handles A/R. Fixed Asset monitoring and other general and tax compliance jobs.
• Preparation of CR/PR/AR.
• Preparation of invoicing and collection forecast.
• A/R aging monitoring
• Journalizing of accruals, deferrals, depreciation and amortization.
• Prepares and files withholding Expanded and Compensation, monthly and quarterly VAT returns (2550M/Q), income tax return (1702Q/ 1702), VAT relief, Alphalist and other BIR reportorial.
• Encoding of sales, collections and adjustments.
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, preparation of account schedules.
• Helps Finance Manager in Financial Statement preparation, schedules preparation and expenses analysis
• Preparation of payments to suppliers.
- ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT at OVE ARUP & PARTNERS HK LTD -PHILS BRANCH
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT at MANILA NATURES LINK CORP
- ACCOUNTING ANALYST at NATURALE LABORATORIES INC
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTING OFFICER at EXTRAMIND F& A OUTSOURCING, INC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Accountancy
Nigeria. Roles and Responsibilities - Assistant Accountant: Analyzed, prepared and recorded agency's daily transactions, including income and expenses. Prepared assets accounts, liabilities, and capital accounts. Reconciled monthly account balances. Developed and maintained positive relationships with clients. Handled sensitive information in discrete and careful manner.
- Roles and Responsibilities - Assistant Accountant at Umuahia, Abia State
- Roles and Responsibilities - Assistant Accountant at Ochendo Youth Foundation
1 year at this Job
- Postgraduate Diploma - PGD
- Higher National Diploma (Bachelors in Accounting) - Accounting
- National Diploma - Accounting
I assist the main accountant in basic, clerical work while obtaining a strong knowledge in accounting principles related to small businesses.
- Assistant Accountant at Pacific Gardens Inn
- Customer Service Representative at Pebble Beach Resorts
- Customer Service Representative/Valet at Pasadera Country Club
12 years at this Job
• Assisting our accountant with daily, weekly and monthly and yearly billing.
• Weekly payroll and entering employee time sheets.
• Answering phones during receptionists lunch breaks.
• Daily filing of current and past clients as well as keeping employee files up to date.
- Assistant Accountant at Southwest Caging
- Multimedia Marketing Assistant at Topeka Capital Journal
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Medical Office Terminology - Medical Office Terminology
- Certificate - Graphic Design and Printing
Assist the Accountant in daily operations including, but not limited to:
• Maintain daily operations of Jewish Community Center throughout duration of Accountant’s maternity leave
• Receive payments of cash, check, credit/debit card and via the web. Process credit card agreements on their scheduled dates.
• Regularly handled deposits of $5,000+
• Retain student records and student schedules for Early Childhood Center
• Utilize QuickBooks to prepare monthly invoices and track collection of those invoices; make collection contact as necessary. Prepare past due account information for review of the Director of Early Childhood Center.
• Execute data entry of deposits and Accounts Payable
• Oversee and provide petty cash to Program Associates as needed
• Generate budgeting material and projected income reports
• Facilitate processing of payroll bi-monthly and subsequently distribute paystubs to employees
• Maintain employee leave records
• Create inventory logs for supplies ordered. Connect with Maintenance Supervisor and Catering Manager to ensure materials are ordered/delivered timely.
• Reduced utility expenses upon detection of utility company errors
• Assist wherever necessary when hosting large community events
• Pledge to uphold the strictest confidentiality
- Assistant Accountant at United Jewish Community of the Virginia Peninsula
- Assistant Teacher at United Jewish Community of the Virginia Peninsula, Sarfan Early Childhood Center
- Accounts Manager, Assistant Property Manager at Peninsunla Property Homes, LLC
- Field Hockey Official at Virginia High School League
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
Restructured and analyzed Quick books to improve budget reporting. Organized the invoices with the job work orders. Then pulled companies files or created new files. Entered all invoices in system and flagged them when the bills were due. Investigated and resolved discrepancies in monthly bank accounts while under tight deadlines. Totaled employees work hours and calculated each by their pay rate and entered into the system for the Accountant.
- Assistant Accountant at Ikon
- Closing Paralegal at O'Kelley & Sorohan, LLC
- Loan Officer at Homestar Financial Corporation
- Administrative Assistant at O'Kelley & Sorohan, LLC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Law
- Certificate - Paralegal Technology
Matrix Part Service Corp. Position: Accounting assistant (current) 305-888-7687 Manos Schenk PL Position: Receptionist 305-341-3100 Language Fluent in Spanish and English Charity Kiwanis Club of Little Havana (Local community events) Relay for Life (American Cancer Society) Community Mission for Hope (Assisted in medical and educational missions to Haiti) Ronald McDonald's House of Charity (20 community service hours) Certifications -Microsoft -PowerPoint - QuickBooks - Outlook -Certified Event Planner
- Assistant Accountant at Matrix Part Service Corp
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology