• Designee/Assistant Administrator
• Preschool teacher daily duties
• Helping parents and visitors while director is out
- ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR at PREWITTS PLAYHOUSE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at PREWITTS PLAYHOUSE
- PRESCHOOL TEACHER at KIDZ NATION CHILDCARE CENTER
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Caregiver, CNA,assistant administrator
- Assistant Administrator at D&R inc
- Experienced RCFE 6 bedders facility Administrator at Flexible
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Assistant Administrator, Telemarketing, Sales, Data Entry, telecommunications, night audits and 10 key
- Assistant Administrator Telemarketing at Manpower
- Coppell Assistant at Manpower Lexus
- Fast Track Customer Service Representative at West John
- Bilingual Executive Assistant at Ebm Vehicle Services
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
As an Assistant administrator I assisted the administrator in any and all duties that were essential throughout the day. I completed data entry on documents with a computer system to keep track of all enrollment, payments and,placement. I reordered necessary items to ensure a stress free environment to all employees. I communicated with staff on changes that may or may not occur.
- Assistant Administrator at SPRINGSTONE MONTESSORI SCHOOL
- Teacher Assistant at Springstone Montessori School
6 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am now a MDS nurse as my preceptor to the ait program I was accepted into was let go. I was assistant administrator in April and June corporate put me as the administrator designee over riverside convalescent in Chico working directly with the RVPO to get the building survey ready.
- Assistant Administrator at Windsor Chico Creek Care and Rehabilitation
- MDS Coordinator at Pineview Care Center
- MDS Coordinator at Riverside Convalescent Center
- Medical Records Coordinator LVN at Pineview Care Center
9 months at this Job
- LVN - Lvn
Legacy Healthcare LLC (Avantara Crown Point) | Parker, CO | Feb 2016 – May 2018
Accomplished healthcare marketing specialist, utilizing strong leadership skills and market development expertise in order to promote census minded operations, standards and culture.
• Identified, developed, organized and maintained the internal and external marketing strategies, program development and staffing.
• Advanced and maintained professional relationships with divisional leadership, Interdisciplinary Teams and internal/external providers.
• Worked independently and as a project manager on special non-recurring, ongoing projects.
• Responsible for hiring, supervising and directing the activities of multiple departments.
- ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR at Legacy Healthcare LLC
- MARKET DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR at Legacy Healthcare LLC
- MARKETING DIRECTOR/LIAISON at Apex Health Solutions
- ADMISSIONS AND MARKETING DIRECTOR at Amberwood Court
2 months at this Job
- BS - Healthcare Management
Supervise directors of Maintenance and Dietary Departments. Serve as Safety Director for the facility with a goal of providing a safe facility for our residents to live and employee to work. Train and in-service staff on proper regulatory procedures, as they relate to State/Federal guidelines as well as OSHA guidelines to ensure compliance with both. I am responsible for physical plant, Emergency Operations Manual, to include but not limited to: Emergency Drills, Life Safety, Facility Sanitation, and Unusual Occurrence Procedures. During my time as Assistant Administrator, the facility has had two Deficiency Free life safety code surveys, one Deficiency Free Emergency Operations Plan survey as well as a Deficiency Free OSHA survey.
- Assistant Administrator at Lincoln Residential Center
- Behaviorist at Lincoln Residential Center
- Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional at Lincoln Residential Center
- Direct Care Worker at Boswell Regional Center
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - General Studies, Concentration in Sociology/Social Work & Mental Health
Assistant Administrator/Administrator-in-Training- Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales, Lake Wales, FL Human Resources Director - Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales, Lake Wales, FL Assistant Business Office Manager - Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales, Lake Wales, FL Paraoptometric Technician (CPO & CPOA Certified) - Sevigny & Associates Eye Care, Sebring, FL Office Manager - American Powder Coating Services, Inc. Ft. Lauderdale, FL Secretary/Bookkeeper - American Powder Coating Services, Inc. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Assistant Administrator / AIT at Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales
at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Studies
As an Assistant Administrator of a skilled nursing, my responsibilities include acting as the administrator in their absence, oversight of the Human Resource Department, payroll processing, workers compensation management, accounts payable, conducting inservices, recruiting, hiring and terminating employees, union negotiations, policy implementation, and customer service. In general, my duties were broad and varied from time-to-time. My overall experience has taught me a great deal in management and what it takes to run a good facility.
- Assistant Administrator at Whitestone Care Center
- Intern for Judge Margaret Bisignani Moyle at Lackawanna County
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- 120 Hour Long-Term Care Program - Nursing Home Administration
- Bachelor's - Economics and Political Science
- High school
Dowhower Personal Care Home, Lebanon, PA
• Ensure all residents receive contracted care and treated with dignity
• Manage and refine operational processes of 36 bed residence serving adults with mental health diagnosis
• Oversee staff recruitment, staff training, staff hiring, staff development, and staff performance
• Responsible for managing residents' health care, medication, and safety
• Increase operational efficiency and appropriate utilization of resources
• Oversee office and workspace decisions and planning
• Maintaining regulatory compliance
• Custodian of administrator and resident funds
• Responsible for inventory, negotiation and purchasing with outside vendors ASSISTANT TO THE DEPUTY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Lebanon County Housing Authority, Lebanon, PA
• Reviewed Public Housing application files for tenancy approval
• Reviewed Website and Marketing and Management plans for current and accurate content
• Collaborated with IT to increase operational efficiency and efficacy of authority
• Recorded notes at dispute hearings then administered final and confidential hearing determination correspondence HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR Lebanon County Housing Authority (LCHA), Lebanon, PA
• Designed guidelines, procedures, and methods to increase effectiveness of departmental policies and practices.
• Supervised the execution of HAP (Housing Assistance Payment) contracts with participant landlords and tenants
• Developed, managed, and refined operational processes for the VASH (Veteran Administration Supportive Housing) program from inception for both Lebanon city and county
• Tracked and responded to regulatory and legislative HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) changes impacting affordable housing availability and implementation
• Updated policy and processes in response to extrapolated regulatory and legislative actions
• Assisted in formulating budgetary plans and estimated and established controls to ensure effective use of funds.
• Conducted quality control checks of casework and HQS inspections.
• Educated community, landlords, and participants of program requirements. Investigated potential fraud. HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM DIRECTOR Lebanon County Housing Authority (LCHA), Lebanon, PA
• Oversaw staff training, staff hiring, staff development, and staff performance
• Maintained effective working relationships with superiors, colleagues, public housing residents, section 8 program participant families and landlords, public officials and community
• Established, increased and maintained participant landlord base.
• Represented LCHA position at informal hearings and testified in court.
• Represented department at meetings with management team, board of directors, and stakeholders.
• Negotiated with outside vendors for purchase of goods and services for office.
• Oversaw office space division and planning HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM SPECIALIST Lebanon County Housing Authority (LCHA), Lebanon, PA
• Determined program eligibility in accordance with HUD regulations
• Conducted applicant voucher briefings
• Negotiated participant rental amounts. EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST Quest Inc., Lebanon, PA
• Developed, secured, and maintained competitive jobs for individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Advocated on behalf of clients PRESS AIDE U.S. Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA), Washington D.C.
• Spoke officially on behalf of the Senator.
• Generated press releases, media advisories and coordinated media events.
• Scheduled Senators press engagements and supervised assistants and interns STAFF ASSISTANT U.S. Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA), Washington D.C.
• Discussed Senators complete legislative agenda with constituents.
• Received Senators colleagues, constituents, lobbyists and guests.
• Trained and supervised assistants and interns.
• Administered final and confidential correspondence.
• Conducted constituent meetings, researched and resolved casework. INTERN U.S. Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA), Harrisburg, PA
• Administered constituent services & casework
• Managed application process for U.S. Military Academy Nominations SOFTWARE: Microsoft Suite 2010, 2013 Paper Port Skype for Business SharePoint SPSS Statistics for Windows v 19 Industry specific software Jane Arnold resume -
- Assistant Administrator at Dowhower Personal Care Home
1 month at this Job
- M.A. - Government
- Six Sigma Training - Best Practices
- B.S. - Public Policy