My position as the assistant administrator supporting the efforts of Laikipia Tourism Association has equipped me with skills such as management of both human and financial resources and basic international grant sourcing and administration.
- Assistant administrator at Laikipia Wildlife Forum
- Customer Care Representative at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Tourism Management
At AFC Urgent Care, I was originally hired as a Medical Assistant where I was responsible for patient triage, collecting accurate medical history, administering medications, drawing blood, and performing in house diagnostic testing. Over the five years I spent at AFC, I was trained to manage billing and collections processes along with workman's compensation cases. Thereafter, I was promoted to Assistant Administrator where I was responsible for helping hire and train new employees, overseeing billing operations and creating staff schedules, as well as filling in clinical shifts as needed. Special Certifications/Abilities- CDL/DOT physicals, Firefighter Physicals
- Assistant Administrator at AFC Urgent Care
- Certified Medical Assistant at AFC Urgent Care
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Practical Nursing
Assistant administrator oversees department heads. Head of quality assurance committee. Acts as corporate compliance officer. Head of certified safety committee. Monitors quality indicators. Initiates and updates facility policies on an ongoing basis. Negotiates contracts. Monitors accounts receivables. Oversees Human Resources and hiring processes. Reviews resident referrals. Initiates precertifications and monitors reviews for Medicare replacement plans. Monitors daily resident report for suggested follow up. Writes plan of correction in collaboration with department heads. Daily facility rounds. Monitor and follow up on grievances. Member marketing committee.
- Assistant Administrator at Forest city nursing & rehab center
- director of nursing, assistant director of nursing, RN supervisor, Lpn charge nurse at Forest city nursing & rehab center
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate applied science - Nursing RN
- - NHA
As the Assistant Administrator, I oversee all resident and employee files and the necessary yearly training required. Help to oversee daily office operations including payroll, terminations, staff scheduling, billing and hiring as well as activities that help improve morale.
- ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR at LAMPLIGHT-BETTER SENIOR LIVING
- BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at LAMPLIGHT OF FORT MYERS
- INTERN at Employee Center I
- DIRECTOR at LIFE ENRICHMENT
4 years, 1 month at this Job
2013-March 4,2017 Assistant Administrator and Life Enrichment Program Director The Village of Sydney Creek As the Assistant Administrator, I oversee the overall operations for Sydney Creek. General, direct and partial supervision of the following departments: Resident Care, Marketing, Dining Services Department, Maintenance Department, Housekeeping and Activity Department. I carry-out personnel policies of Sydney Creek, in a fair and equitable manner. I also carry-out and educate staff to Sydney Creek’s Policy and Procedure. I provide oversight for hiring, training and development, evaluation, supervision and termination of all employees. I assure that all regular performance appraisals are conducted in a timely manner. I maintain the physical plant, taking into consideration critical information from maintenance, housekeeping, and dining services staff. I provide and coordinate a wide variety of senior residential care services to meet the needs of Sydney Creek residents. I have developed and implemented an administrative plan to ensure clear definitions of a line of responsibility, equitable workloads, adequate supervision, and effective scheduling. I maintain fiscal and budgetary responsibility of the Life Enrichment Department and oversee the daily operations in a manner that assures budgetary compliance and profitable bottom-line accountability. I am required to infuse a positive, service-oriented attitude among subordinate staff. I supervise and oversee entire resident care program in coordination with Director of Wellness. I also oversee the intake process for prospective residents for appropriate placement; evaluate residents' changing conditions while in the community; oversee and assure proper documentation and communication. I assure smooth working relationship with Department of Social Services Licensing Agency and the Assigned Licensing Program Analyst. I report all reportable incidents to my Administrator, the licensing agency and Ombudsman. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LIFE ENRICHMENT DIRECTOR/ACTIVITIES PROGRAM: I maintain a balanced program including social, recreational, spiritual, physical, and cognitive activities. I design activities specific for the level of dementia found in each of the three separate, stage specific cognitive levels. Create physical and cognitive activities that develop and maintain strength, coordination, range of motion, and promote perceptual and sensory stimulation. Assess, plan, and manage facilitation of a comprehensive activities program utilizing resources through activities, team members, and volunteers. I recruit entertainers and schedule special events. I take time to get to know each resident as an individual in order to provide stimulating activities to meet varying interests. I am responsible for creating physical and cognitive activities that develop and maintain strength, coordination, range of motion, and promote perceptual and sensory stimulation. Charity Work: “Biscuit Buddies” for the Senior Nutrition Program. “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” for the Alzheimer Association. “Forget Me Not” for Art Against Alzheimer’s. “Were Gonna Groove” for The United Way of The Southern Tier 2011 Campaign Celebration Volunteer Programs: I network in the community to establish and develop a relationship with local businesses, organizations, and schools to build and maintain a volunteer base. I screen, manage, and implement a consistent volunteer orientation and training program according to standards outlined by the Executive Director.
- Assistant Administrator at The Village of Sydney Creek
- Housing Coordinator at North Coast Veterans Resource Center
- Project Manager at Proforma InMotion West
- ISE TEAM LEADER at Crossmark
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Education
As Assistant Administrator Med Tech i ensure that our patient/ residents have all medications, and make sure they take them at the time prescribed. Assisting the administrator with any task she may have prepared for me, also as a part of my job description is to speak with patients/residents regarding any issues or concernts they might have regaring medications, the facilty, or just hearing them out .
- Assistant Administrator/Med Tech at Chez Bon Guest Home
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Villa Elena Healthcare Center
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Briarcrest Healthcare center
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Anaheim West extended Healthcare
7 months at this Job
- CNA Certificate - Nursing
- High School Diploma - General
I started off as an office assistant where I processed orders, history and physicals, and med lists from doctors. I assisted with admissions and discharge. I supervise the caregivers and do all of the scheduling. I am on call. Now as the assistant administrator, I do all duties included in the Idaho Long Term Care Administrator. I am current working on getting my license to be a Long Term Care Administrator in the state of Idaho. In my training I have also been acting as the Activities Coordinator for the building. I coordinate all the activities and outing. I have planned many holiday parties, and special events.
- Assistant Administrator/ Activities Coordinator at Grace Assisted Living
- Office Manager at Emmett Chiropractic
- Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at Assisting Angels Homecare
- CNA/Med Tech at Morning Star Assited Living of Boise
2 months at this Job
- High School
Assist the owner in all the Administrative reports. Office daily, weekly and, monthly report to main office. Reviewing and filing every day teacher's reports and lesson plan. Monitoring teachers to follow appropriate and on time room schedules. Review weekly lesson plans for school activities. Enroll and termination of students. Parent 's conferences. Monitoring checklist between teachers, students and parents. Monitoring checklist between teachers, facility and curriculum. Implementing events for all the activities during the year. Sanitation and maintenance of the school. School of readiness program, Food program and, VPK program monthly reports.
VICTORIA'S PLAYHOUSE NOVEMBER 2004 TO DICEMBER 2008
School Director/ Assistant Administrator
• Child Care Director and Implementation of the creative curriculum in a developmental environment. Working as Assistant Administrator to the President/owner of the preschool. My responsibility was: The overall efficiency of the center. Work closet parents-student-reached relationship to provide an opportunity to a better future thru education, training and advocacy. Administration services. Children and Family inspection. CDS program reports and inspections. And Food program daily reports and inspections. Professional Development child needs assessment to ensure that all the children of the center have the enhance to developed intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically to be ready and anger to teach by the time they rich that grade (Pre - Kindergarten). All ever all function of the Pre-School.
- School Director / Assistant Administrator at ANGELS ACADEMY
10 years at this Job
Community bank with trust department managing $7 billion of assets May 2017 - May 2018
Personal Trust Assistant Administrator
• Interacted with clients to assist in crisis resolution and problem solving as well as routine requests
• Worked with third parties, as authorized by Administrators
• Reviewed basic trust documents for understanding
• Gathered information and did research to solve client problems
• Secretary to two Trust Department committees and one Board committee
• Managed client accounts as to cash needs
- Personal Trust Assistant Administrator at Union Bank & Trust Company
- Hennepin County Resident & Real Estate Services at
- Telephonic Interviewer at Long Term Care Group (LTCG)
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Senior Board Relations Manager at Clearway Minnesota
1 year at this Job
- - Continuing Education
Assistant to the Administrator. I handle all HR duties along with tours and sale of units. I do all RA scheduling and interviews and hiring. Purchase orders, etc.
- Assistant Administrator at Magnolia Manor
- Administrative Assistant at Fusion Hospitality
- LPA Material Analyst at Hamilton Ryker (Caterpillar)
- Marketing Director/SC Advisor/HW Coordinator/Volunteer Services Director at McNairy Regional Hospital
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration