- Architect at Rml architects
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architect
intern/assistant architect for a small residential architecture firm, Assisting a registered architect on project site visits measurement of existing buildings, punching, and photography. Responsible for creating as-built schematics from hand-drawn instructions as well as detail proposal drawings, which includes floors plans, elevations, detail sections and the design of electrical & lighting diagrams. Supporting the preparation of construction documents, which includes specifications, window & door schedules, detail annotations, research of project requirements for the submittal to local building departments. Software: AUTOCAD, REVIT, and Excel.
- intern/assistant architect at HS-Architecture and Contract Work
- Intern Urban Designer at City of Atlanta, City Planning
- Intern Architect at TCE Architects
- Intern Designer at Cook Studio
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor - Architecture
-Conduct Site surveys and create preliminary drawings for scope review -Pickup markups on detail drawings on roof, escalator and wall replacement projects. -Prepared construction documents/specifications on platform component projects including ADA, stairs and edges. -Attend coordination meetings throughout entire phases.
- Assistant Architect at NYCT MTA
- Architectural Intern at NYCT
- Architectural Intern at Douglas Elliman Real Estate
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Architecture
AAA (Amer Adnan Associates) is an award-winning design firm with focus on creative space that matters
• Develop original project designs and blue print for various projects with little supervision.
• Manage vendors and places orders for materials and equipment's related to projects.
• On site visits and inceptions to ensure final product compliance with building regulations.
• Gather requirements at building sites, proposed locations and attend client meetings.
• Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Assistant Architect at Amer Adnan Associates
- Programmer at Capco Steel, LLC
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Science - Architectural/Building Engineering Technology
UK/USA) * Preparation of all working drawings, detailed sections, elevations, and color presentations * Conducting site surveys
- Consultant/Assistant Architect/Draftsperson at Started Consultant/Freelance work in 1988 to present (see resume for details )
- Airside Cargo/International Auditor at United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Assistant Architect/CAD Technician at 61ST Place Architects
- Assistant Architect/CAD Technician at Archicon
30 years, 9 months at this Job
- Higher National Diploma (HND-5 Additional Units/Surveying etc.) - Surveying/History of Architecture
- Higher National Diploma (HND) - Construction Technology/Architecture
- OrdinaryNational Diploma (OND) - Construction Technology
- Advanced Level (A Level) - Construction Technology
Mr. Akhtar is responsible for performing existing site condition documentation and assisting project Architect in developing design leading to the preparation of contract documents. He is person in-charge of preparing existing and proposed drawings, Builders Pavement Plan (BPP), Zoning Diagram (ZD1), Site Connection Plan for DEP, etc. He attends meetings and discuss project details with clients and contractors. Mr. Akhtar also prepares NYC Department of Buildings (DOB) forms for filing projects for approval. In addition, he creates drawings involving Architectural-Engineering interventions. Major project undertakings include the following:
- NY - PROJECT ENGINEER/CAD DESIGNER/ASSISTANT ARCHITECT at MAR Architecture & Engineering, P.C
- Mr. Nazmul H Khan, Property Owner at Nazmul H.Khan
- Mr. John Abramo, Property Owner at Medical Ambulatory center
- Mr. Halim U Ahmed, Property Owner at Filzas Medical Center
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
Produced architectural drawings for new construction and renovation/remodel projects Produced 3D renderings for schematic design Visited building department offices to obtain permits, primarily San Francisco DBI Created a CAD template and block library, reducing project setup times by 75% Designed a public stairway renovation, to be installed November 2018
- Drafter, assistant architect at Andre Rothblatt Architecture
- Drafter, surveyor at Oracle Consulting
- Design Specialist at Sungevity Inc
- Sales Engineer at NRG Home Solar
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics - Applied Physics
• Management of all appraisers in the bank.
• Reports on low-cost residential projects financed by the bank.
• Weekly presentations with graphical follow-ups of the goals achieved by the departments in the Asset Management Division.
- Offical II - Assistant Architect at Banco Popular Dominicano
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
Review plans and specification to ensure they meet building codes, local ordinances, zoning regulations,
ADA and contract specifications
• Engaging, directing and educating design team as required
• Approving building plans that are satisfactory and issue building permits
• Conducting site inspections to ensure that construction meets local and national building codes and ordinances, zoning regulations, ADA, contract specifications and MTA standards and
• Monitor construction sites periodically to ensure overall code and safety requirements
- Consultant - Assistant Architect/Code Enforcer Official at Rotator Staffing
- Consultant - Assistant Architect/Field Engineer at Rotator Staffing
- Consultant - Architectural Designer at Staten Island Railroad
- Junior Architect at Studio 5 Partnership
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Architecture
Preservation and Interior Design of Fuwangge Palace Exhibition Design of Fuwangge Palace
- Assistant Architect at The palace Musuem
- Assistant Architect at CCDI Group
- Assistant Architect at Henn Architects
- Assistant Architect at Beijing Urban Construction Group
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Architecture
- B.Arch - Architecture