Washington, D.C. February 2017-Present
• Coordinate logistics of elementary, middle, and high school athletics, including scheduling, evaluation of Assistant Athletic Director program improvement, and procurement of safety and other equipment.
• Directly oversee Baseball, Softball, Boys and Girls Lacrosse, Wrestling, and Archery.
• Work with school-based athletic directors to monitor programs, including scheduling, reporting, training, ensuring compliance and eligibility, and maintaining facilities and equipment.
• Verify student-athlete eligibility and manage major championship logistics.
• Lead pre-season meetings of coaches and school-based athletic directors.
• Applied for and received a grant from US Lacrosse totaling over $9,000 to help start our Lacrosse Program.
- Assistant Athletic Director at D.C. Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Athletic Director at Onslow County Parks and Recreation
- Director of Intramurals, Club Sports, and Pool Director at SUNY Alfred
- Head Coach at SUNY Alfred
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- M.S. in Sport Management - Sport Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Economics and Sport Management
• Assistant Athletic Director with day to day operations of Athletic Department.
• Oversee purchase order process from creation through billing and payment.
• Monitor part-time and contracted staff including hiring process and payments.
• Coordinate equipment/supplies of 18 varsity sports including apparel deal and partnership with print shop
• Home game administrator for Men's and Women's Basketball, Volleyball, Men's and Women's Soccer, Softball and Football; includes field/court set up and tear down, officials host, ticket sales, half time entertainment, marketing and promotions, visiting team host and security.
• Coordinate federal work study program and federal work study student-workers.
• Monitor, forecast, and track operational budget of 18 varsity sports, 4 club sports and intramural program.
• Coordinate scheduling of on-campus and off-campus facilities for practice, competition and walk-throughs.
- Assistant Athletic Director at Malone University
- at Malone University
- Director of Football Operations at Malone University
- Athletic Department Intern at Updated the Malone University Athletics
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration & Sport Management
- Masters Degree - Organization Leadership
Type of business or sector Private school Main activities and responsibilities Assistant athletic director Boys basketball schedule Girls basketball schedule Girls volleyball schedule Home games set up League meetings
- Assistant athletic director at Ribet Academy
- Football assistant coach at Ribet Academy
- Girls basketball assistant coach at Ribet Academy
- Girls basketball coach at Eagle Rock high school
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Cedar Ridge High School, Hillsborough, NC Head Football Coach / Assistant Athletic Director (July 2018- Present) - Daily full staff meetings and offensive staff meetings to generate the weekly game plan - Evaluate practice tape, opponent cutups and game film with the Football staff - Hold bi-weekly individual meetings with each member of the football team to assess his academic standing - Ensure officials are scheduled and contracts are issued for all contests. - Arrange transportation for all away contests, supervise the preparation and verify all athletic eligibility lists. - Schedule all athletic contests, issue contracts for the contest, and maintain the proper and necessary records. - Ensure officials are scheduled and contracts are issued for all contests. - Improved the participation numbers in football. Assisted with the Coordination of grades 9th -12th, Boys and Girls athletic programs in collaboration with Athletic Director and coaches to ascertain programmatic needs on an annual basis.
- Head Football Coach/Assistant Athletic Director at Cedar Ridge High School
- Head Football Coach / Athletic Director at Hargrave Military Academy
- Assistant Coach / Running Backs at East Carolina University
- Quarterback is all time lead passer at Hargrave Military Academy
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Parks and Recreation Management
Assist Athletic Director on game day operations
- Assistant Athletic Director at Whitefield Academy
- Intramural Referee at Southwest Baptist University
- P. J. Boatwright Intern at Kansas City Golf Association
- Shop Assistant at Canyon Farms Golf Club
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors in Sports Management-Administrative - Sports Management-Administrative
Teacher/ Assistant Athletic Director/ Maintenance
Handling a classroom of students and teaching them the subject that has been assigned (Science, Health and Physical Education)
Berean Baptist Academy, Fayetteville, NC 28314 United States 06/2016 - Present
• Take daily attendance and teach students proper behavior
• Maintain discipline amongst students, and make sure that they dress properly
• Assign homework and tasks that will help in their overall development to students
• Find new and productive ways of teaching students, which will help them learn faster, and more efficiently
• Pay special attention to weak students, and students with learning disabilities like dyslexia
• Communicate with parents of each student, and inform them of their child's development in school
• Coordinating with other colleagues and the principal of the school
• Teach students of ethical and moral ways to live in the society
• Maintain good and friendly relationships with the students and their parents, so that they can communicate openly with the teacher
• Teach from the curriculum decided by the educational authorities, but also give suggestions for improving it
• Encourage students to take part in developmental extracurricular activities, and recognize where the students' talents should be put to good use
• Finish the course on time and teach the students performance targets set by the school
• Complete all other tasks and duties given by the Supervisor on time
• Attend all the students and teachers meeting
• Participate in all the school's functions
• Teach good and healthy exercises to all the students
• Keep a close watch on each individual student and design a regimen accordingly
• Teach sports to the children according to their liking
• Spot students who have special talents for any sport
• Help them train and get them on the team
• Teach students the sports they are interested in
• Provide an exercise regimen even for the summer and winter vacations
• Perform security around the school to ensure that there is safe and orderly conduct on the grounds.
• Replaces broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets; installs window blinds.
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
• Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
• Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
• Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures.
- Teacher/ Assistant Athletic Director/ Maintenance at Berean Baptist Academy
- Supervisor/Weapon Specialist at US Army
- Supervisor at Military Police
- Supervisor/ Administration Officer at US Army
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Education
- Bachelors of Arts - Environmental Studies
- Associates of General Studies degree - General Studies
Union College, Schenectady, New York ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF ATHLETICS/SPORTS INFORMATION Directed the production and management of all sports communications and information dissemination, created original content and website designs to attract and engage viewers, and oversaw all social media management including Facebook, Twitter, live chats and video streaming. Managed and allocated the budget for overseeing media and statistical services, implementing strategies to improve community awareness and promote events. ♦ Supervised the college athletics department and staff supporting 24 varsity sports at NCAA Division III and two at the NCAA Division I level. ♦ Provided leadership and guidance for the planning and scheduling of special NCAA events. ♦ Maintained positive relationships with local media outlets, including five television stations, various radio stations and two daily newspapers covering college athletics, promoting community programs and events. ♦ Improved media capabilities, negotiating a multi-year sponsorship for a radio network broadcast contract and founding a weekly radio show "Union Hockey Coach's Corner LIVE" broadcasted from a local restaurant. ♦ Developed and implemented multiple programs to promote athletes, including a new website, a Team of Distinction format and voting procedures for the Athletics Hall of Fame, the "Nice to Meet U, Union Athletics" television program, and "Justin's 'Just Out' Home Run Derby" to raise funds for a student-athlete. Director of Athletic Media Relations * University of Massachusetts Lowell Director of Media Relations * Golden State Warriors (National Basketball Association) Assistant Athletic Director, Media Relations * California Polytechnic State University Director of Sports Information * California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Assistant Athletic Director/Sports Information at Higher Education
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- - communication and information for the university's
- Mag. - DIRECTOR OF ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS
Assist the Athletic Director with home games with duties including but not limited to selling tickets, set-up, and takedowns of facilities, monetary deposits, crowd control, and hospitality for players, coaches, administrators, and referees.
- Assistant Athletic Director Intern at Chapel Hill High School
- Teacher Assistant at Chapel Hill Carrboro City Schools
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Athletic Administration
- Bachelor's - Physical Education and Health
- High school
- High school
Collaborate with administration and teachers to supervise and mentor students assigned to the In-School Suspension (ISS) classroom. Provide classroom/alternative assignments, monitor completion of assignments, and support other tasks which positively impact the effectiveness of CMHS' total school program for student, families, and student-athletes. * Assistant Athletic Director * Co-Facilitator of College Recruiting * Secondary Position Coach * High School Position Development (HSPD) Site Director * Youth Camp Director * Average 3 All-Conference Defensive Players * Average 5 All-County Defensive Players * Two Defensive Players Advanced To Division One Programs * CPR and First Aid Certified * Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI)-Restraint Training Certified
- Behavior Management Technician/Defensive Coordinator/Assistant Athletic Director at Cox Mill High School
- In-School Suspension Coordinator/Varsity Defensive Coordinator at Union Pines High School
- Teachers' Assistant/Varsity Position Coach at Pinecrest High School
- Varsity Defense Coordinator/Offensive Position Coach at Defensive Back, Campus Magnet High School
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sports Management
• Built trust with athletes and coaching staff by being courteous, respectful, responsible and professional.
• Recruited and collaborated with the Athletic Director regarding individuals for coaching jobs and other athletic department staff positions.
• Supervised student information, including grades for eligibility requirements and collected paperwork for annual physicals. public address
• Served as the public address announcer for football, basketball and soccer for 15 years.
• Managed time effectively while traveling for games, attending practice and going to classes.
- Assistant Athletic Director at Notre Dame High School
- Social Studies Department Chair and Instructor at Notre Dame High School
- Legal Assistant/Staff Attorney at Several Companies
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- M. Ed. - Education
- J.D. - Law
- Bachelor of Arts - History