Alexandria, LA 11 years of experience with diverse 2017-Present groups of people in a professional Assistant Athletic Director setting. Also, has a high level of Head Football Coach communication skills, is resourceful Head Boys' Basketball Coach and is well organized. A diligent Boys' Health Teacher worker who has a deep understanding PE Teacher in equipment maintenance, and maintaining playing surfaces. Bolton High School, Alexandria, LA
- Assistant Athletic Director at Scott M. Brame Middle School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
- Bachelor's - Health & Physical
• Directing and supporting of coaches, administrative staff, student-athletes and support staff
• Oversees the classroom attendance of all student-athletes. Works with the Academic Advising team to identify those student-athletes who have missed class and develops plans for improvement.
• Oversees game administration activities, facilities, ticket operations, and the scheduling of athletics events; monitors camps, clinics and high school athletic events on campus.
• Ensures an environment that promotes a commitment to strong academic achievement, student retention and graduation
• Works in partnership with the Assistant Athletic Director on athletic related media announcements and information requests and represents athletics in communications.
• Works with sports medicine and team physicians on issues involving training, health, and safety of student-athletes.
• Staying in compliance with the eligibility requirements of the USCAA.
• Coordinates fundraising activities.
• Advise and establishing departmental goals and objectives, program policies and procedures, operations, personnel, determining solutions, and implementation of administrative procedures. Administration and supervisory oversight of assigned athletic programs and functional area.
• Identifying and managing issues impacting the Athletic Department’s reputation, image, and public relations.
• Maintains appropriate Athletic-Department policies, procedures and practices, while ensuring consistency with all college policies and requirements, all state and federal laws, including Title IX compliance
• Serve on department and University committees as needed.
• Collaborates with the University’s Admissions Department and Student Support Departments, specifically as it relates to recruitment events and retention activities.
• Collaborates on marketing and promotion of the athletic department
• Assists with the development and implementation of advisement and orientation services and programs
• Coordinates with Admissions and Financial Aid to provide all resources to our newly admitted student athletes
• Represents the Athletic Department at Admissions/Financial Aid Accountability Meetings.
• Responsible for adhering to the University Code of Conduct; as well as ensuring Department staff and student athletes adhere to the Code of Conduct . Planning and developing of athletic offerings at various Stratford University Campuses.
• Commitment to the philosophy of a comprehensive University
• Performs additional duties.
• Supervises and arranges mandatory study tables, tutor sessions and other programs to assist in the overall development of student-athletes.
• Participates actively in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and goals. Maintains, audits, and generates complex /USCAA/university reports related to students and student-athletes.
- Assistant Athletic Director at Stratford University
- Academic advisor at Bryant & Stratton College
- Computer Technology Instructor/Information Technology Technician at
- Recovery Adjuster II at REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Public Administration
- Masters of Arts - Arts and Management Leadership
- Bachelors of Science - Business Education
255 Thole St, Norfolk, VA 23505, July 2013-Present Assistant Athletic Director- Responsible for providing support to the Athletic Director of Norfolk Christian Schools. Main responsibilities include scheduling, transportation, coach management, communication with coaches, parents and players, print products for athletic department, inventory and ordering of equipment and jerseys, event organization, eligibility oversight, social media management and other various tasks. Also serve as Secretary, Sports Information Director and Social Media Manager for Tidewater Conference of Independent Sports. Athletic Trainer- Responsible for the preventative, reactive and therapeutic care of student athletes, including: Injury evaluation and treatment, patient history, emergency care, therapeutic rehabilitation, first aid, organizing physicals, and home game/practice coverage. Strength and Conditioning Coordinator- Organize weight room schedule, develop performance training plans for teams and individuals, weight room inventory and set up.
- Assistant Athletic Director at Norfolk Christian High School
- Head Athletic Trainer at Norfolk Christian High School
- Sales Associate at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Manager at Dominion Bookstore
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's of Education - Sports Administration
- Master's of Education - Athletic Training
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
As the assistant athletic director for Pinckney Commmunity Schools, my role is to assist student athletes and their coaches to create a positive experience throughout their season.
- Assistant Athletic Director at Pinckney Community Schools
- Director at IXL Learning Center
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Social Sciences
Director for Club Sports and Facility Operations 2004 - 2011 Coordinator of Facility Operations and Non-Credit Instruction 2003 - 2004 Athletic Training, Sports Medicine, Strength and Conditioning
• Complete administration and supervision of sports medicine department at any level of sport.
• Coordination with medical team for a delivery system for prompt and prudent management of injured athletes.
• Maintenance and organization of all medical records and insurance claim procedures.
• Development of injury reporting system for administrative and sports medicine staffs
• Individual and team programming of strength and conditioning needs during the season and off-season.
• Systemic collaboration with administrators, coaches, clients, athletes, and medical staff.
• Supervision and instruction of student and assistant athletic training / strength and conditioning staffs.
- Assistant Athletic Director at Northeastern University
- at Northeastern University
- Head Athletic Trainer / Director of Strength and Conditioning at Belmont Hill School
- Team Administrator / Head Athletic Trainer / Strength and Conditioning at Boston Bruins Hockey Club
5 years at this Job
- - Athletic Training Clinical Instructor
- - Certified Physical Education Teacher K
- - Athletic Training Clinical Instructor
- - Clinical Instructor Educator
- Master of Sports Leadership - Sports Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Education
• Supervises seven Division III varsity programs, including management of budgets, fundraising initiatives, assistance with scheduling and mentoring of coaching staffs
• Serve as a liaison between coaches and the Admissions Department to aid and communication about prospective student-athletes
• Manages daily tasks of Assistant Sports Information Director
• Assists in leading administrative strategies and decision making for the future of the department
• Chaired five search committees for new staff members and head coaches, leading fellow staff members through interview and selection processes
• Responsible for the statistical reporting and promotion of 12 of 23 varsity sports through a computer program tailored to each individual sport
• Developed and executed the university's first-ever sports highlight show, directing, writing, and editing content weekly
• Orchestrated the first university-wide sports festival with attendance from over 60% of the graduating student athletes
• Maintains the university athletics website with updated stories, biographies, and photos, four to five times a week for each semester to an audience of 8-10 thousand webpage visitors monthly
• Led the redesign of the university athletics website
• Introduced new web stream service to university, significantly increasing event viewership, and training co-worker and students on how to operate the system
• Promotes university athletic events through social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Responsibility includes content creation to maintain a fresh look to our social media sites
- Assistant Athletic Director at Immaculata University
- Head Baseball Coach at American Legion
- Substitute Teacher at American Legion
- Sports Information Director at American Legion
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - Graduate Teacher Education
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Secondary Education and History
San Bernardino, California
Assistant Athletic Director - Marketing, Game Operations & Facilities
Supervise game operations for all 10 CSUSB intercollegiate athletic teams including but not limited to:
game set up, tear down, pre-game, in-game and post-game activities, hiring, training, and management of game personnel for all athletic teams and events
• Established and Implemented the athletic departments Emergency Action Plan for all 10 sports and 9 facilities
• Schedule facilities for all practices and competition for the athletic teams
• Responsible for screening music played during pregame and games for all sports
• Develop and maintain all game scripts and game protocol for all sports
• Plan and implement game production, managing student workers and support staff personnel and work with teams to enhance the game day experience
• Created an in game emcee position to hype the crowd at all home games
• Established a street team to generate interest in upcoming games
• Coordinate with facilities services in order to make sure facilities are properly maintained and serviced in coordination with practice and game schedules
• Oversee the formulation and implementation of promotional and marketing plans to increase attendance and ticket sales while enhancing an awareness of athletic events and sports programs
• Plan for game day activities including, National Anthem Singer, halftime entertainment, in-game promotions for all sports
• Oversee and manage all aspects of the athletic equipment room for all sports
• Manage external contracts such as the department licensing agreement, trade agreements
• Liaison with the cheerleaders pep-band and community service programs and will coordinate athletic event schedules with event scheduling, campus police, parking services
• Serve as tournament director for all California Collegiate Athletic Association Conference and NCAA post season championship events
- Assistant Athletic Director - Marketing, Game Operations & Facilities at California State University San Bernardino, Athletics Department
- General Manager/ Director of Corporate Call Center at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
- Marketing and Game Operations Intern at California State University San Bernardino, Athletics Department
- Athletic Communications Intern at University California Irvine, Athletics Department
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Recreation Administration
Union College, Schenectady, New York ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF ATHLETICS/SPORTS INFORMATION Directed the production and management of all sports communications and information dissemination, created original content and website designs to attract and engage viewers, and oversaw all social media management including Facebook, Twitter, live chats and video streaming. Managed and allocated the budget for overseeing media and statistical services, implementing strategies to improve community awareness and promote events. ♦ Supervised the college athletics department and staff supporting 24 varsity sports at NCAA Division III and two at the NCAA Division I level. ♦ Provided leadership and guidance for the planning and scheduling of special NCAA events. ♦ Maintained positive relationships with local media outlets, including five television stations, various radio stations and two daily newspapers covering college athletics, promoting community programs and events. ♦ Improved media capabilities, negotiating a multi-year sponsorship for a radio network broadcast contract and founding a weekly radio show "Union Hockey Coach's Corner LIVE" broadcasted from a local restaurant. ♦ Developed and implemented multiple programs to promote athletes, including a new website, a Team of Distinction format and voting procedures for the Athletics Hall of Fame, the "Nice to Meet U, Union Athletics" television program, and "Justin's 'Just Out' Home Run Derby" to raise funds for a student-athlete. Director of Athletic Media Relations * University of Massachusetts Lowell Director of Media Relations * Golden State Warriors (National Basketball Association) Assistant Athletic Director, Media Relations * California Polytechnic State University Director of Sports Information * California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Assistant Athletic Director at
at this Job
- - communication and information for the university's
- Mag. - DIRECTOR OF ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS
Teacher/ Assistant Athletic Director/ Maintenance
Handling a classroom of students and teaching them the subject that has been assigned (Science, Health and Physical Education) Berean Baptist Academy, Fayetteville, NC 28314 United States 06/2016 - Present
• Take daily attendance and teach students proper behavior
• Maintain discipline amongst students, and make sure that they dress properly
• Assign homework and tasks that will help in their overall development to students
• Find new and productive ways of teaching students, which will help them learn faster, and more efficiently
• Pay special attention to weak students, and students with learning disabilities like dyslexia
• Communicate with parents of each student, and inform them of their child's development in school
• Coordinating with other colleagues and the principal of the school
• Teach students of ethical and moral ways to live in the society
• Maintain good and friendly relationships with the students and their parents, so that they can communicate openly with the teacher
• Teach from the curriculum decided by the educational authorities, but also give suggestions for improving it
• Encourage students to take part in developmental extracurricular activities, and recognize where the students' talents should be put to good use
• Finish the course on time and teach the students performance targets set by the school
• Complete all other tasks and duties given by the Supervisor on time
• Attend all the students and teachers meeting
• Participate in all the school's functions
• Teach good and healthy exercises to all the students
• Keep a close watch on each individual student and design a regimen accordingly
• Teach sports to the children according to their liking
• Spot students who have special talents for any sport
• Help them train and get them on the team
• Teach students the sports they are interested in
• Provide an exercise regimen even for the summer and winter vacations
• Perform security around the school to ensure that there is safe and orderly conduct on the grounds.
• Replaces broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets; installs window blinds.
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
• Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
• Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
• Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures.
- Teacher/ Assistant Athletic Director/ Maintenance at Berean Baptist Academy
- Supervisor/Weapon Specialist at US Army
- Supervisor at Military Police
- Supervisor/ Administration Officer at US Army
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Education
- Bachelors of Arts - Environmental Studies
- Associates of General Studies degree - General Studies
• Work Closely with the head athletic director of NCA.
• Learn the skills to be a successful athletic director.
• Help set up day-to-day operations for all athletics.
• Help set up game schedule.
• Help the athletic department stay organized.
- Assistant Athletic Director Intern at New Covenant Academy
- Athletic Director Intern at Drury University
- Assistant Baseball Coach/Recruiting Coordinator at Southwest Baptist University
- Director of Operations at Southwest Baptist University
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Athletic Administration
- Bachelor's - Secondary Education