July 2018 to January 2019 Taking inbound calls to fill medications for customers, to inquire when medication will be ready to pick up as well as ordering refills scripts from doctors ConServe Administrative Assistant/Auditor/Client Care Assistance
- Administrative Assistant/Auditor/Client Care Assistance at Aerotek Staffing
- at Department of Education
- Remittance Admin at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Customer Care at OMNI Group
6 months at this Job
- - Accounting
• Records and processes all utility billing
• Transfers data to utility billing software
• Checks and the checks readings to determine any unusual consumption
• Serves as a cashier
• Prepares written City Council reports
• Pursues collection of delinquent utility accounts
• Works closely with the City Auditor
- City Assistant Auditor at City of Cavalier
- INTERNSHIP at PEMBINA COUNTY SOCIAL SERVICES
- PARAPROFESSIONAL at CAVALIER PUBLIC SCHOOL
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
- - Associate
• Assist with implementation of financial transactions for the county and compliance of the Texas Local Government Codes.
• Issuing purchase orders, accounts payable entry and posting of financial data
• Reconcile vendor statements and payable dispute resolution with county offices and vendors
• Payroll reconciliation, perform 1099 year-end reporting
• Assist with training of new personnel in the auditor's office
- First Assistant Auditor at Freestone County
- Accounting Assistant at Freestone County
- Bookkeeper/Meter Data Analyst at Brazos Electric Cooperative
- Finance Service Specialist at JR3 Education Associates, LP
8 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Mgmt - Mgmt/Financial Services
• Data Entry
• Reconciliation 2. Tax:
• Income Tax
- Assistant Auditor at Beirut Corporate Audit Firm
- Secretary at Walid Haddad & Associates Law Firm
- Sales - Cashier at City mall, Dora
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Banking and finance
- Baccalaureate - Sociology and Economics
• Audit Payroll, Sheriff, Jail, Justice of Peace 1-4, Treasurer and Accounts Payable.
- Assistant Auditor at Rockwall County
- Office Manager/Bookkeeping at Phoenix Martial Arts Center
- Office Manager/Bookkeeping at Phoenix Teledata Services, Inc
- at Chicken Express
6 years, 2 months at this Job
• Complied with federal, state and local requirements.
• Collected and arranged information and entered details into computer database.
• Accessed credit records to evaluate customer histories.
• Reconstructed accounting records from clients' checks and cash receipts.
• Performed administrative tasks such as recordkeeping, writing correspondence and gathering materials. Childcare | 6/2008 to 8/2018 Various locations - Lafayette, LA; Houston, TX
• Answered childcare needs for parents of children ages 3 months to 13 years
• Administered first aid and daily medications as required
• Delivered breathing treatments to a child with chronic asthma
• Prepared meals for children
• Read to children, helped with homework, and encouraged intellectual development
• Supervised children at extracurricular activities and provided transport
- ASSISTANT AUDITOR at University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- RESTAURANT TEAM MEMBER at Pilot Travel Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology
- High School Diploma
Prepare affidavits or other documents (Deeds, Petitions, Wills & etc.), such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system experience in commercial (complex) real estate transactions; title agent qualified; all areas of title including search, commitments, policies (lenders/owners) and endorsements; corporate, tax, estate planning, ability to take a deal from start to finish with little supervision; also experienced in Word, WordPerfect, Docs Open, CD Time Entry, Microsoft Outlook, Styles; typing- wpm; Computer scanning/faxing. Follow up on post-closing items, including preparation of closing index and binder Opened, reviewed, modified, and closed contracts from beginning to end including attorney review, negotiations, and communication with agents and clients to successfully close. Completed up to 150 real estate purchases and closings per month working on a team (two paralegals, 1 attorney). Closed with major title companies small and large including First American, Fidelity, and Commonwealth Title. Reviewed and produced Title Commitments, Title Opinions, Loan and/or Owner Policies and Deeds for closings. Assisted with the review and drafting of closing statements, figures, title ordering/ clearing, closing docs, village inspections, negotiations, deed packages and much more.Monitored transactions from start to the final settlement Prepared loan documents Ensured accuracy and receipt of mortgage payoffs Served as liaison for clients, banks, and attorneys Coordinated all post-closing functions Maintained constant communication with all parties involved throughout entire process. Analyzed and reviewed of new and existing lease agreements, estoppel certificates, subordination and non-disturbance agreements and lease amendments. Coordinated documents and activities involving mergers, lease amendments, lease agreements, lease abstracting and lease assignments. Negotiated lease agreements, lease amendments, termination agreements. Drafted lease agreements, lease amendments, lease assignments, tenant lease agreements and indemnification agreements for new, existing and merger related locations. Monitored transactions from start to the final settlement. Served as liaison for clients, banks, and attorneys Maintained constant communication with all parties involved throughout entire process. Residential and commercial file auditor: Analyzing results ensuring effectiveness of internal operations and protection of company assets; performs thorough reviews of the assigned areas including transactions, documents, records, reviews for accuracy, adequate controls, and operational efficiency.
- Paralegal/Administrative Assistant/Auditor at Page, Scrantom, Sprouse, Tucker & Ford, P.C
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Paralegal
- B.S. - Psychology
• Work within the Fiscal Management Unit as an Auditor, processing WIC monthly budgets/vouchers/invoices for the Bureau of Nutrition. Process payments by utilizing various fiscal computer software and verifying the correct PO's to use.
• Held a caseload of 21Hospitals (WIC vendors) I work with regarding their monthly and yearly budgets to provide services to women and children. Provided assistance to vendors acquiring Line Item Interchanges in which agencies request to make allowable changes to move money from direct to indirect costs, making sure they do not go over the allowable percentage.
• Assist the Directors of Nursing Home and Home Care Licensure and Certification bureaus with answering multiple phone lines, filing, order office supplies, organizing and proof read documents, coordinate executive conference calls and meetings, assist and direct callers to the appropriate division(s) per the relevance of the call as well as assist with various projects.
• Manage and coordinate activities; Agenda planning and the development of the quarterly Community Care Retirement Community Council Meeting(s) which are public; update CCRC information by reaching out to the facilities administrators. (PHL Article 46).
• Research ownership changes of Nursing home facilities for internal and external inquiries. Assist with peer review reports to PHHPC (Public Health and Health Planning Council) for Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) license changes.
• Track and manage database(s) using Microsoft Excel for bureau application workload. Enter and retrieve nursing home project information within the New York State Electronic Certificate of Need system (NYSE- CON) and Health Facilities Information system (HFIS) and prepare facility quality reports.
• Maintain and update any Certificate of Need approvals and disapprovals.
• Update and distribute spreadsheet(s) for monthly receivership meetings. Serve as a back-up reviewer for the Certificate of Need (CON) applications and send out weekly CON inventory reports as well as Coordinate Receivership monthly meetings.
- Administrative Assistant/Auditor at Department of Health
- Contract Administrator/Customer Service at Engine In-Shop
- Customer Relations Specialist Intern at Department of health-Vital Statistics
- Service Coordinator at Pathways To Housing
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Review files and legal documents to gather information to complete discovery, serve as liaison between client and network attorney, monitor cases using CSS Impact. Over 4000 cases in my portfolio
- Legal Assistant Auditor at Weltman Weinberg & Reis Co
- Legal Processing Assistant at Weltman Weinberg & Reis Co
- Legal Secretary at Law Offices of John F. Petrony, LLC
- Legal Secretary at Matthew T. Fekete
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate in Legal Assisting - Legal Assisting
• Participate in the implementation of various types of audit services
• Prepare auditing working papers
• Complete the audit work in accordance with the requirements of the audit in groups
• Use audit methods to help customers achieve business goals, enhance management capabilities and reduce enterprise risks
• Assist the project manager in the preparation and filing of the audit materials
- Assistant Auditor at BDO China Shu Lun Pan Certified Public Accounts LLP
- Assistant Auditor at Liaoning Chunge Accounting Firm
- Director of General Affairs Department at School of Accounting, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Accountancy - Finance and Audit
- - Accounting