Consumer Product Goods Experienced assistant bank manager capable of cultivating long-term business (CPG) relationships with clients. Knowledge of general banking operations and finance regulatory requirements. Adept at leading team members and branch staff in Customer Service surpassing sales goals as well as delivering exceptional customer service.
• Manages branch in the absence of branch manager. Business Development
• Builds and promote branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success. Supplier/Vendor
• Reviews and approves requests to include approval to cash large checks, Management authorizing bank checks or general ledger tickets, and the approval of various Brand/Sales Management reports, paperwork and cash counts.
• Works to meet existing branch performance standards in areas such as Product Launches operating control loss, tellers' level of experience, bank secrecy, and compliance with established policies and procedures. Relationship Selling
• Continues to build proficiency of banking principles and sales techniques by attending internal training, external training, and completion of continuing Project Management education courses. P & L Management
- Assistant Bank Manager at Trustco Bank
- Project Manager/Consultant at EncourageU
- Business Manager at Dollar General
- at Daymon Worldwide, INC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Food Marketing
Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives.
• Developed new deposit and loan business; provided superior levels of customer relations and promoted the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
• Achieved individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
• Provided leadership, training and supervision; delegated day-to-day operations to the Operations Officer or other branch personnel.
• Responsible for attaining established Bank and branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
• Participated in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
• Performed duties in the absence of the Operations Officer or other such management capacities as directed by the Regional Manager.
• Performed origination of applications; preparation of mortgage and home equity applications.
• Responsible for closing of home equity loans; opening certificates of deposit.
• IRA representative and coordination of related functions; processing of Currency Transaction Reports (CTR's).
• Responsible for establishment of estate and business checking accounts; generation of monthly reports and bank records.
- Assistant Bank Manager at POLONIA BANK
- Bank Supervisor at POLONIA BANK
- Head Teller at POLONIA BANK
- Teller at POLONIA BANK
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Law
Responsibilities Opening and Closing of the branch, Customer Service, Balancing of the vault, training all tellers on the front line, auditing of all teller drawers and vault, training of all employees how to open bank accounts. Accomplishments Came in as a regular employee and was able to go to Head Supervisor in less than 3months and Assistant Manager in less than 1 year. I was also offered Management before I moved but was unable to take because my Husband and I were moving to California for his Promotion. Skills Used Customer Service Specialist, fast and accurate transaction, How to spot customers needs and to assist them in finding a different accounts based on their needs and wants. How to keep good customer relations.
- Assistant Bank Manager at TCF
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Build and promote branch identity. Promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success. Ensuring proper maintenance of bank data. Prepare regulatory and financial reports and present it to board of directors. Ensure compliance with law and regulations. Check and approve loan applications for customers. Schedule employees according the bank needs.
- Assistant Bank Manager at Trustco Bank
- Scheduling Coordinator at St. Peter Hospital
- Customer Service Manager at Walmart
- Deparment Manager at Walmart
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- - Business Administration
* Coached teller team to meet and exceed referral goals * Increased and maintained Customer Delight scores * Controlled losses by reviewing daily teller transactions and performing timely branch audits * Assisted the bank manager in passing bank audit and acquiring business.
- Assistant Bank Manager at Bank of America
- Assistant Bank Manager-Sales at JPMorgan Chase
- Bank Manager at Wells Fargo
- Bank Manager at JPMorgan Chase
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Criminal Justice
• Responsible for assisting the manager with resource management, operational excellence, managing partnerships, associate development and proficiency, building and retaining customer relationships
• Maintain the highest level of customer service in all actions and interactions
• Proactively identify and manage risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging the Risk Framework
• Demonstrate and model Bank of America core values
• Understand and live the values that support our culture
• Treat all customers equally and fairly
• Adhere to policies and procedures
- ASSISTANT BANK MANAGER WELL FARGO at
- ASSISTANT BANK MANAGER WELSFARGO at Gainsville, Fl
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree
- Assistant Bank Manager at National Iron Bank
- Sephora Inside JCP Assistant Manager at
- Community Systems Day Programs Educator Counselor at
- Community Systems Assistant Program Manager at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Assistant Branch Manager/ First Convenience Bank 2009/present Scheduling, Training staff aprox. 4 to 5 employees , Maintain Great Customer Service Standards, Balance currency and coin vault, approval and overseeing of bank transactions, Supply inventory, Monthly audits, Implement processing goals to ensure highest performance levels, Ensure adherence to policies and procedures, Financial Educator, Data Collection, Troubleshooting.Very dependable.
- Assistant Bank Manager at First Convince Bank
- Sales Associate teller at Bank Of America
9 years, 3 months at this Job
I retired in 2 years ago and I’m looking for a part time job. I supervised a staff of 10 people underwrite consumer loans wrote various reports intertain clients open various banking accounts i had NJ insurance license handle cash drawers
- Assistant Bank Manager at Columbia Bank New Jersey
33 years, 6 months at this Job
- None - Banking Business
- Some college in finance - Business
Directly assisting the bank office manager in achieving branch goals
● Managing the employee schedule
● Ensuring there are no branch operating interruptions by coordinating monthly audits and daily balancing
● Responsible for training staff and overseeing staff performance in relation to branch goals
● Responsible for weekly cash and product orders, specifically catering to the needs of customers
● Consistently executing delegated sales practices for every customer and leading the team by example
● Direct support to the personal banker, assisting them with client relationships
● Heavy cash handling
● Compliance in all federal and banking regulations
- Assistant Bank Manager/Teller Supervisor at Bank Mutual/Associated Bank
- Waitress at Pioneer Restaurant
- Cashier / Bookkeeper at Ray's Food Place
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- - General Education