A/R & A/P Assistant Bookkeeper
• Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
• Pay debts as they come due for payment, including necessary bills as well as supplier and vendor invoices.
• Distribute customer invoices and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
• Provide administrative support to management when required.
- Assistant Bookkeeper at Vanquish Contracting Corp
- Shop Manager at Equinox
- Assistant General Manager at Radio Shack
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
- A.A. - Business Administration
- Human Resources Assistant/ Bookkeeper at Fiesta Foods
- Cashier at WinCo Foods
- Key Holder/Cashier at Boardman Select Market
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - Some college
- High school or equivalent - General studies
*Assistant Bookkeeper - 1yr Assisted the Senior Bookkeeper prepare & manage monthly and quarterly funder invoices; Cash disbursements and cash receipts journals; Accounts receivable and accounts payable, General ledger; data entry; Maintain detailed and accurate filing system for all accounting transactions; Make available necessary records and documentations for funding audits; Responsible for operating computer programs for fiscal reporting needs. Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director *Rent Review Program Administrator - 5 Months Provided landlords and renters in the cities of San Leandro & Union City with information and counseling on their legal rights and responsibilities. Also administered the City's Rent Review Program. Assisted with information on a tenant/landlord issues and/or for inquiries about rent increases or the City's Rent Increase Ordinances. Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director *Tenant/Landlord Counselor - 5 Months Responsible for providing timely and accurate information to owners/tenants on real estate laws on local, state and federal level. Typical questions relate to deposits, eviction procedures, rent increases and repairs. Must become familiar with local rent stabilization laws; Mediates disputes between property managers/owners and renters; Assistance and referrals to other ECHO programs and social service agencies; Publicizes housing needs and the agency's housing program through speaking engagements at meetings with officials of service clubs, churches, businesses, government agencies and community organizations; Maintains clients records from intake to closure. Compiles monthly and annual statistical and programmatic reports; Develops and maintains effective and positive working relationship with clients, staff, volunteers, funding agents and community organizations; Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Assistant Bookkeeper at Eden Council For Hope-Opprtnty
- Accounting Specialist at Viz Glass Inc
- Accounting Administrator at Hubb Systems, LLC
- Accounting Assistant / Admin Clerk at DCF Concrete
1 year at this Job
Administrative Assistant/ Bookkeeper
• Provide clerical services: answer telephones, properly direct and transfer calls, take messages, assist clients, order supplies, type letters, create spreadsheets, bill clients, filing
• General bookkeeping and data entry in QuickBooks
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at The Office of Robert T. Phillips, CPA
- Sales Associate/ Manager at North Haledon Ice Cream Bakery
- Telemarketer at USA Industries
- Sales Associate at Crumbs Bakery
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Humanities
- High School Diploma
Accounting Assistant/ Bookkeeper
Accounting Assistant/ Bookkeeper
- Bookkeeper at Renee Wang LLC
- Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant at NW Accounting and Tax Services
- Pay sales tax and CAT tax at NW Accounting and Tax Services
- Accounting Assistant/bookkeeper at Wright Choice Inc
10 months at this Job
- Associate's - Accounting
I am Dr.Nasr’s personal assistant/bookkeeper my duties include and not limited to monthly check reconciliation, A/P, such as monthly utilities, vehicle and health insurance, ect. . I am responsible in and out going mail, fed-ex, payroll for housekeeping and other hired contractors, audit CC Report any discrepancies and or fraudulent charges, , file and organize all paperwork, receipts , payments for accounting firm to file taxes also prepare monthly spreadsheets on excel of all disbursements and credits ( if any received) and last but not least organize , prepare and hire employees for annual Christmas, birthday , pride parade , ect parties..
I am Dr.Nasr’s personal assistant/bookkeeper my duties include and not limited to monthly check reconciliation, A/P, such as monthly utilities, vehicle and health insurance, ect. . I am responsible in and out going mail, fed-ex, payroll for housekeeping and other hired contractors, audit CC Report any discrepancies and or fraudulent charges, , file and organize all paperwork, receipts , payments for accounting firm to file taxes also prepare monthly spreadsheets on excel of all disbursements and credits ( if any received) and last but not least organize , prepare and hire employees for
annual Christmas, birthday , pride parade , ect parties..
- Personal Assistant/Bookkeeper at Dr. Nasr and family
- Customer Service Representative/Accounting Clerk at Renzo Dairy
- CFO/Controller at Excel faux finishes and construction
- Accounts Payable Senior/Cost Accountant at Richco Inc
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
Well experienced in customer service, as well as great organizational, written, and verbal communication skills. Have great ability to stay focused for long durations of time and extremely self-motivated to excel in every opportunity.
Global View Capital Advisors 'Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper- Waukesha, WI March 2017- August 2019
• Answer phones, take messages and greet clients
• Operate switchboard & Multi-line phone system
• Used Quick Books for Accounting and Bookkeeping duties
• Entering data into spreadsheets & maintain information using Excel and Word
• Fluent with Excel, creating spreadsheets, sorting and pivot tables
• Familiar with Word, ability to create fillable forms, templates and perform mailing merges
• Conscious of time efficiency, works independently
• Handling confidential information for a financial advisory firm
• Takes initiative within my realm of responsibilities to make improvements, streamline work functions/follows instructions and coachable
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at Global View Capital Advisors
- Agent at Abundant Home Health Care Agency
- Retention Specialist at Time Warner Cable
- Universal Banker at PNC Bank
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates in Applied Sciences - Applied Sciences
Administrative Assistant Bookkeeper
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at Unisource Financial Group
- Business Analyst at Chefables
- Bookkeeper at Unalp CPA Group
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager at California Bookkeeping Service
2 months at this Job
- Associate Arts - Liberal Arts
- Bachelors - United States history
- Associate Arts - Humanities
- High school or equivalent
• Complete payroll utilizing QuickBooks
• Union Benefit Reports & payments
• Pay monthly sales tax
• Create & update on call schedule for technicians
• All job duties described below Administrative Assistant/Assistant Bookkeeper
• Perform all aspects of accounts payables & receivables including distributing purchase orders, entering invoices, reconciling accounts, calling vendors for payment status and cutting & distributing checks.
• Create new vendors and accounts.
• Enter weekly payroll & maintain employee records and files including vacation/sick time & expenses.
• Obtain and complete various forms such as tax-exempt & credit applications as needed.
• Create & maintain company vehicle spreadsheets including vehicle mileage, gas usage, gas cards, oil changes and registration renewals.
• Billing of all time & material work orders, fixed rate job billings and monthly maintenance contracts.
• In charge of petty cash & bank deposits.
• Administrative duties including but not limited to answering phones, filing, photo copying, mail distribution and typing proposals.
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at Vail Energy Services, LLC
- at Butensky Services
- Account Support Representative at Sourcenet Solutions
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Somerset Tire Service (STS)
15 years at this Job
• Served as assistant to company bookkeeper and accountant
• Accounts payable, receivables, cash management, monthly bank reconciliations and vendor management for 20 companies and a public golf course
• Organized payroll for four companies, processed payroll taxes bimonthly, quarterly and annually
• Support to golf course management, verifying daily transactions, obtaining approvals for expenses
• Prepared monthly journal entries for golf course sales and reconcile year end
• Calculated monthly bonus for golf pro shop employees
• Maintained golf course gas consumption reported semiannually to the city and state
• Produced monthly accounting reports for business partners
• Processed annual property tax payments and billing tenants for 200+ commercial properties
• Tracked estimates and payments to vendors for new builds
• Tracked intercompany loans and payments
• Document and report production
- Assistant Bookkeeper at JP Hammer Properties
- Administrative Assistant at JP Hammer Properties
- Office Manager at Valley Commercial Landscape, LLC
- Account Coordinator at Hands On Advertising, Inc
5 years, 3 months at this Job