Assistant Bookkeeper Accounts Payable Payroll
- Assistant Bookkeeper at CalRegional
- Billing Clerk at P&R Trucking
- Accounts Receivable Clerk/accounts payable at Arctic Refrigeration and AC
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- None - Agriculture
*Assistant Bookkeeper - 1yr Assisted the Senior Bookkeeper prepare & manage monthly and quarterly funder invoices; Cash disbursements and cash receipts journals; Accounts receivable and accounts payable, General ledger; data entry; Maintain detailed and accurate filing system for all accounting transactions; Make available necessary records and documentations for funding audits; Responsible for operating computer programs for fiscal reporting needs. Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director *Rent Review Program Administrator - 5 Months Provided landlords and renters in the cities of San Leandro & Union City with information and counseling on their legal rights and responsibilities. Also administered the City's Rent Review Program. Assisted with information on a tenant/landlord issues and/or for inquiries about rent increases or the City's Rent Increase Ordinances. Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director *Tenant/Landlord Counselor - 5 Months Responsible for providing timely and accurate information to owners/tenants on real estate laws on local, state and federal level. Typical questions relate to deposits, eviction procedures, rent increases and repairs. Must become familiar with local rent stabilization laws; Mediates disputes between property managers/owners and renters; Assistance and referrals to other ECHO programs and social service agencies; Publicizes housing needs and the agency's housing program through speaking engagements at meetings with officials of service clubs, churches, businesses, government agencies and community organizations; Maintains clients records from intake to closure. Compiles monthly and annual statistical and programmatic reports; Develops and maintains effective and positive working relationship with clients, staff, volunteers, funding agents and community organizations; Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Assistant Bookkeeper at Eden Council For Hope-Opprtnty
- Accounting Specialist at Viz Glass Inc
- Accounting Administrator at Hubb Systems, LLC
- Accounting Assistant / Admin Clerk at DCF Concrete
1 year at this Job
I am an assistant, receptionist, bookkeeper. Also currently taking real estate courses.
- Assistant/Bookkeeper at Woodfield Property Management
- Server at Wing Factory
- Music Minister at
- Assistant Manager/Sales Associate at Davids Bridal
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Administrative Assistant/ Bookkeeper * Provide administrative support, and bookkeeping for a small architectural firm. * Answer phones from clients, engineers, contractors, and salespeople and forward to owner. * Managing accounting functions using Quickbooks; accounts receivable and accounts payable. * Interfacing with accountant for quarterly and year-end tax preparation. * Typing proposals, letters, and invoices as requested by owner. * Process AIA contracts using both software and website. 09/13- present Private- in home Direct Support Professional Provide care for a young man with seizure disorder and developmental delays. (2 afternoons a week)
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at James Vance & Associates
- Sales Support Specialist at Dawn Enterprises
- Sales Support Specialist at NATS, Inc
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Harrington Engineering, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Serve as the Administrative Assistant Bookkeeper for the Office of Leadership, Engagement & Wellness
• Assist with the supervision of 20 diverse Orientation Team Leaders by encouraging team building, communication and organizational skills in preparation for Orientation
• Manages, processes and audits 80+ financial accounts of student groups and organizations by way of reimbursements, online purchases check & petty cash request
• Maintains receipts, distribute for use and replenishes $4,500 in petty cash weekly
• Organized the university's annual Involvement Fair, provided the setup, assigned the placement of 80+ student groups, organization and campus departments
• Manages 15+ Office accounts that control the first 6 weeks of student retention and involvement
• Serves as a liaison between vendors, students groups and our finance department
• Maintain databases for student groups and organizations as well as process 20-30 event/meeting request weekly for student groups and orgs as well as internal event request to assist with offices programing initiatives
• Creates work orders and works with campus partners (Sodexo, Aramark, Campus Safety & Client Services) to ensure that our offices 4 large scale events (Magis, Evening of Stars, NSLS Induction and Orientation) have everything needed to be successful
• Serves as a Student Success Coach to incoming freshman
- Administrative Assistant Bookkeeper at Saint Peter's University
- Office Support Specialist II at UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND, INC
- Program Assistant/Graduate Program Research Assistant at GATES MILLENIUM SCHOLARS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - School Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
- Associate of Science - Networking and Security Management Systems
• Serve as Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper for a Business Manager and Business Representative at a Labor Union.
• Manage Accounts Payable operations, payment, invoices, benefit materials, Per Capita Reports, documents for International Union; close month-end liabilities; reconcile accounts; journalize depreciation of assets; maintain full set of books; record management business expenses by functional categories; work with C.P.A. for quarterly and year-end audits; obtain quarterly payroll tax forms, assist with filing of documents required by Local, State, and Federal tax agencies, as well as Department of Labor; maintain, reconcile, distribute, and replenish Petty Cash. Backup for Accounts Receivables, post income (dues) to membership database, and reconcile accounts in accounting software with income posting in membership database.
• File notices for employers opening negotiations whose Collective Bargaining Agreements reach end of term date; provide proposals, ratification materials, memoranda of agreement, and other documents related to negotiations.
• Prepare and maintain departmental information, including labor contracts and other documents related to the collective bargaining process, and external meeting materials.
• Provide customer service to union membership with regard to dues balance inquiries, availability of jobs, referral to Health & Welfare and Pension benefits; provide support to assist union membership in their job tasks.
• Provide computer and technical support for staff, maintain integrity of systems; work in concert with offsite technicians.
• Create flyers, invitations, manuals, internal meeting materials, and brochures. Compose, layout, printing, and posting of company newsletter. Maintain company website.
• Basic, fundamental tasks common to the Administration environment.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER at OPEIU Local
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Public Notary Commission
- Certification - Accounting
- Bachelors Degree
My main role is as a bookkeeper, as such my duties include keeping all company books using Intuit Quickbooks Pro and acting as the main contact for all accounting needs. With time, my duties have expanded to include those of an Administrative Assistant, including handling all company mail, creating and maintaining an efficient filing system, answering and directing calls, handling the company's main email account, and keeping the office running smoothly in regards to cleanliness, organization, and supplies.
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at Pacific O Flowers
- Student Worker at County of Ventura Human Services Agency
- Supervisor at Chick-fil-A
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Serve as a back up to the Bookkeeper which includes payroll entry, general ledger, bank reconciliations, and basic accounting.
- Assistant Bookkeeper at Kemper CPA Group, LLP
- Payroll Coordinator at Developmental Services Center
- Staff Accountant at Four Rivers Behavioral Health
- Posting Analyst at Medical Accounts Receivable Systems
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Mount Juliet, Tennessee Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Bookkeeper Personalized Bookkeeping & Tax Services Inc. was established in September 1989 by Donna Kalinowski Blackwell, Enrolled Agent & Certified Acceptance Agent; to help individuals and business owners stay organized and on track so they can achieve their goals and succeed in their business and personal endeavors. Oversee over 60 small business bookkeeping, payroll, taxes and audits on a weekly/monthly basis. Scheduling over 400 personal/business income tax returns. Processing W-7 forms to obtain ITIN numbers for foreign clients.
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Bookkeeper (Full Time) at Personalized Bookkeeping and Tax Services, Inc
- Bilingual Sales Associate at The Home Depot
- Bilingual Sales Associate at The Home Depot
- Sales Associate at Dillard's, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing Administration (Hons)
PROMOTED FROM RECEPTIONIST TO LEGAL ASSISTANT AND BOOKKEEPER
● Manage a multi-line phone system
● Heavy client interaction
● Preparation of basic legal documents under close direction by the attorney including: Notices of Withdrawal of Attorney of Record, Notices of Continuance, Substitutions of Attorney, etc.
● Process the conclusion of each case file including closure of the file, Notice of Withdrawal of Attorney of Record, service and filing of same, coordination with handling attorney regarding potential collection action against the client for fees owed, collection attempts for fees owed, calendaring deadlines, and initiating lawsuits if needed
● Research court docket for case information
● Preparation of files for client’s meetings, hearings, and depositions
● Assist with trial preparations
● Capturing time for billable legal work performed
● Administrative Assistant to Managing Partner
● Entering Managing Partner’s time into Timeslips
● Entering Firm costs into Timeslips and assisting with generating monthly invoices
● Utilize QuickBooks for bookkeeping purposes
● Entrusted with and maintained confidential firm files and documents
● Organize firm storage files, keep records of same
● Process credit card payments
● Accept cash payments in large quantities
● Make bank deposits
● Perform general secretarial duties including telephone duties, appointment scheduling, ordering office supplies, faxing, mailing, typing, etc.
- Legal Assistant/Bookkeeper at RALLO LAW FIRM
- Provide customer service at EBAY SELLER
- NANNY at RODRIGUEZ FAMILY
- RECEPTIONIST at BODYWERKS SPA
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
- AA ASSOCIATES IN ARTS