I am an Assistant Bookkeeper. I am responsible for making sure the money in the office is balanced. If it is not balanced , it is my job to figure out where the problem is.
- Assistant Bookkeeper at Fresh Foods
- Customer Service Representative at Aegis Communications Group
- Manager at Huddle House
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Accounting Assistant/Bookkeeper at Dezerland Park
- PROPERTY MANAGER at Self-employed
- Sales Associate at Target Store
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Bachelor of Economics - Economics
Supervisor: Mike Churchill and Jon Churchill (530)672-8665
• Provides excellent customer service to all customers.
• Responsible for processing customer payments, Quickbooks, data entry, filing, and assisting the business owners as needed.
- Office Assistant/Bookkeeper at Churchill's Hardware
- Self-Employed at IMVU Inc
- Adult Alpine Ski Instructor at Sierra at Tahoe
- Store and Office Manager at Cambridge Hardware
9 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Science XHTML, HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver CS5, College
- - Network Environmental Systems
Administrative Assistant/ Bookkeeper * Provide administrative support, and bookkeeping for a small architectural firm. * Answer phones from clients, engineers, contractors, and salespeople and forward to owner. * Managing accounting functions using Quickbooks; accounts receivable and accounts payable. * Interfacing with accountant for quarterly and year-end tax preparation. * Typing proposals, letters, and invoices as requested by owner. * Process AIA contracts using both software and website. 09/13- present Private- in home Direct Support Professional Provide care for a young man with seizure disorder and developmental delays. (2 afternoons a week)
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at James Vance & Associates
- Sales Support Specialist at Dawn Enterprises
- Sales Support Specialist at NATS, Inc
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Harrington Engineering, Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
August 2013 -
Geisslers Supermarket August 2018
• Multitasked cashiering while also selling lottery tickets, answering phone calls or assisting with customer complaints or issues.
• I was a very loyal and dependable employee and as a result I was promoted to assistant bookkeeper
• As assistant bookkeeper I was able to act as a manager; making change for employees in the safe, creating deposits for the bank, and filling out the books with relevant information which proved to them that I was a responsible and organized employee.
• This job also gave me some experience in placing orders for both lottery and cigarettes.
- Cashier / Customer Service / Assistant Bookkeeper at Geisslers Supermarket
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associates - Liberal Arts and Sciences
• Serve as Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper for a Business Manager and Business Representative at a Labor Union.
• Manage Accounts Payable operations, payment, invoices, benefit materials, Per Capita Reports, documents for International Union; close month-end liabilities; reconcile accounts; journalize depreciation of assets; maintain full set of books; record management business expenses by functional categories; work with C.P.A. for quarterly and year-end audits; obtain quarterly payroll tax forms, assist with filing of documents required by Local, State, and Federal tax agencies, as well as Department of Labor; maintain, reconcile, distribute, and replenish Petty Cash. Backup for Accounts Receivables, post income (dues) to membership database, and reconcile accounts in accounting software with income posting in membership database.
• File notices for employers opening negotiations whose Collective Bargaining Agreements reach end of term date; provide proposals, ratification materials, memoranda of agreement, and other documents related to negotiations.
• Prepare and maintain departmental information, including labor contracts and other documents related to the collective bargaining process, and external meeting materials.
• Provide customer service to union membership with regard to dues balance inquiries, availability of jobs, referral to Health & Welfare and Pension benefits; provide support to assist union membership in their job tasks.
• Provide computer and technical support for staff, maintain integrity of systems; work in concert with offsite technicians.
• Create flyers, invitations, manuals, internal meeting materials, and brochures. Compose, layout, printing, and posting of company newsletter. Maintain company website.
• Basic, fundamental tasks common to the Administration environment.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER at OPEIU Local
15 years at this Job
- Certification - Accounting
- Bachelors Degree
Promoted from Cashier to the Customer Service Department
Promoted to assistant bookkeeper after six month in the customer service department
Obtained 12 years of experience in Customer Service
Provide Customer Service
Rebecca L. Stevens
• [email protected]
- Assistant Bookkeeper and customer service associate at Tops Friendly Markets
- Teller at Citizens Bank
- Customer service desk associate at Walmart
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
- GED - General
1800 Second Street, Suite 780 Sarasota, Florida 34236 Dates Employed: 1/1997 to present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Legal Assistant/Bookkeeper/Office Manager Hours per week: 40+ My duties include scheduling functions to include hearings, depositions, mediations, trials; preparing simple motions, preparing pleadings such as notice of depositions, subpoenas, notice of hearings, answers, discovery responses and requests; electronic filing pleadings; tickling due dates and legal deadlines, tracking suspenses, inputting time entries into billing program (Timeslips) issuing checks to pay office bills and clients costs; making bank deposits for three accounts; inputting money and expense entries into billing program, sending out bills to clients, close contact with judicial assistants, opposing attorneys, and clients in the course of litigation, assisting in computer software problems within the office; running back-up on network computer system as well as billing computer; ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, answering phones; and performing other duties as assigned in the everyday business of running a law office.
- Legal Assistant/Bookkeeper/Office Manager at Robert P. Watrous, Chartered
- Weekend Receptionist at Robert P. Watrous, Chartered
- Medical Coordinator and Litigation Secretary at Bernard F. Walsh, P.A
- Weekend receptionist at Matthews Currie Ford
22 years at this Job
- - Certified Legal Assistant
- - Computer Programming
Executive Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Agency Bookkeeper to include payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, end-of-month reconciliations, all banking responsibilities.
- Marketing Assistant, Bookkeeper at Karen Rogers Consulting
- Executive Assistant, accounting clerk, auto loan financing coordinator at Ruddell Auto
- Board Treasurer, Membership Chair, Volunteer Coordinator, Board Member at Port Angeles Fine Arts Center
- Board Member, Treasurer at Port Angeles Garden Club
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Accounting, Business Management
As an Administrative Assistant my duties included answering all inbound calls, processed employment verification, helped process employee paperwork, as well as, created candidate profiles into Salesforce.com. As a Bookkeeper I used Quickbooks software to submit payments/checks for all monthly expenses to one of ProfitStaff's clients.
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at ProfitStaff
- Business Development Consultant at Fields Auto Group
- Accounting Associate at Fields Auto Group
- Receptionist at Fields Auto Group
6 months at this Job