Within a year, I was promoted to a retail banker II with no previous banking experience. I am now the Assistant Branch Manager.
- Assistant Branch Manager at Woodforest National Bank
- Customer Care Representative at Xerox
- Hostess at Chilis
- Target Team Member at Target
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General studies
• Increased growth 14 percent by second month in branch.
• Increased profits through promoting a sales atmosphere.
• Immediately promoted to Assistant Branch Manager, after completing 6 months of being a Manager Trainee.
- ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER at ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR
- INTERN RAMSEY JUNIOR HIGH at FORT SMITH PUBLIC SCHOOLS
11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Middle Level Education for Math and Science
I am currently am Assistant Branch manager at First Convenience Bank. I handle cash, open accounts, apply for loans, take deposits, do withdrawals for customers, take loan payments, do western union transactions.
- Assistant Branch Manager at First Convience Bank
- Assistant Manager at Metro PCS(Authorized Retailer)
- Sales Representative/Customer Service at Sally Beauty
1 month at this Job
- Pharmacy tech training
2012- Present Assistant Branch Manager. Heating and Air Conditioning distribution facility. Lakewood, New Jersey. Key responsibilities: Sales associate/ Assistant Branch Manager, Sales associate. Residential / Commercial, A full list of product can be provided upon request. Manages customer support and maintains an efficient operation. Trains warehouse personnel in material handling methods, and insuring that the applicable OSHA requirements are fulfilled including forklift certification. Schedule deliveries and shipment on all inbound and outbound freight I am responsible for all day to day operations.
- Assistant Branch Manager. at Heating and Air Conditioning Distributor
- Inventory Supervisor at Direct Success Inc
- Warehouse Manager at Filter Equipment Company
- Warehouse Helper / Operations Coordinator Shipping at Security Services & Technologies / Edge Security Inc
6 years, 10 months at this Job
As an assistant branch manager at US Bank I manage all aspects of the bank. I manage a successful team that does very well with US Bank. I manage all sales activities. I also manage all audit activities at the branch. My main goal at US Bank is to grow revenue. We have been one of the fastest revenue growing branches in our division.
- Assistant Branch Manager at US BANK
- Branch Manager at AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCE
- Lead Customer Service Representative at FIFTH THIRD BANK
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business
Retired Assistant Branch Manager for national and local clients for US Security Associates Inc. Responsible for providing high quality security and safety services to clients in the Houston and surrounding areas. Manage over 16,000 contracted labor hours per week and supervise numerous direct report managers and supervisors for various account locations in the local Houston branch office.
- Assistant Branch Manager at US Security Associates
- Operations Manager-Corporate Consultant at CEVA Logistics
- Security Operations Manager at Allied Barton / CEVA
- Quality Assurance/Training Manager at Verizon
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Telecommunications
As the assistant branch manager I was directly over seven employees, purchased and managed our inventory, as well as kept the hourly time of those seven employees. I managed our day to day operations and handled most sales issues that occurred.
- Assistant Branch Manager I at American Floral Wholesale inc.
- Sales Representative at Carlstedt's LLC
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As Business Development Specialist I initiated sales and pricing procedures to expanded client base adding construction, retail, event and venue services. Increased pay rate for workers and billing rate to clients boosting branch revenue and profits. Daily involvement in operations, including recruiting, pay out and dispatch. Promoted to Assistant Branch Manager, primary responsibility operations.
- Assistant Branch Manager at Command Center Inc
- Used Car Buyer at Alexander Ford
- Used Car Wholesale Broker at Self Employed
6 years, 8 months at this Job
Quickly promoted to Assistant Branch Manager within 2 years of being hired as laborer Directly supervise 2 permanent and up to 3 temporary employees Responsible for daily operation of 1.4 million bushel grain elevator as well as full feed, fertilizer and agricultural chemical retail location Coordinate with marketing and dispatch to ship an average of 2.1 million bushels of grain per year
- Assistant Branch Manager at Ottawa Cooperative Association
- Sheriff's Deputy at Osage County Sheriff's Office
- Mechanic at Wal-Mart Fleet Maintenance
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
I completed the management training program in 9 months with a focus on sales, customer service, operations, and finance. I passed my MQI (management qualification index: a 6 hour verbal test with different department heads), and became a management assistant. After one month, I interviewed for and received the Assistant Branch Manager position in Quincy.
- Assistant Branch Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Student Employee at Sports Complex, Stonehill College
- Summer Assistant at Stonehill Sports Camps, Stonehill College
- Summer Employee at Levy Restaurants
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing