Managed $12M revenue sub-brand of Pepsodent toothpaste by collaborating with global team, cross functions and agencies. Analyzed brand performance, built and optimized integrated marketing campaigns
• Led Omnichannel product launch by identifying a gap between current brand portfolio and market needs, strategizing marketing campaign and implementing, achieving $1M revenue in three months
• Initiated digital marketing campaign based on customer insights, designed content strategy and optimized campaign on new social network, acquiring 200K brand followers after three months
• Managed product launch of Pureit water purifier on e-commerce by choosing strategic partner, developing landing page and integrating with social media activities, achieving 105% of sale target
- Assistant Brand Manager at Unilever
- Assistant Brand Manager at Masan Consumer Corporation
7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing and Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Finance and Banking - International Finance
M.A. in Advertising
• Wrote digital content for brand websites; tracked brand performance through data analytics and compared it to industry FLAME University benchmarks Flame School of Liberal
• Executed in-store branding by creating standees, danglers, endcaps
- Assistant Brand Manager at Syracuse University
1 year at this Job
- - Account Planning Course
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Executive
- Provided daily administrative organization of office tasks - Managed Founder & CEO's complex travel arrangements and coordinated pre-planning of trips - Created expense reports, budgets and filing systems - Drafted and edited company newsletters, press releases, media and web material - Developed Power Point Presentations for board member meetings and store promos - All event and trade show planning and execution - Created, monitored and managed event timelines and budget. - Developed creative content and campaign strategies for company's social media platforms - Knowledge in utilizing the best marketing strategies to bring about more awareness to brand - Managed and carried out all field marketing and promotional events - Blogger outreach and management - Assisted in the creation and launch of new products
- Executive Assistant/ Brand Manager at Qrunch Organics
- Assistant Account Executive/Administrative Assistant at Culloton Strategies
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - History & Marketing
- Key stakeholder in development and optimization of all consumer facing media campaigns including briefing agencies, analyzing output, providing feedback and strong data-driven recommendations leading to impactful campaigns that drive awareness and equity into the brand. - Lead end-to-end development of baby category campaigns, specifically owning the brief creation, content review, and post-launch optimization and reporting resulting in a highly targeted media buy with the right message reaching a niche audience. - Define and allocate social amplification budget for each category campaign totaling approximately $1MM and purchase media on all owned and operated channels, primarily Facebook/Instagram and Twitter driving awareness and engagement at industry benchmarks. - Report across all communications touchpoints including mass media and digital to Marketing Leadership Team to define best practices and creative/media optimizations for future campaigns. - Manage a balanced budget of $23MM across all integrated marketing stakeholders: Media, Digital Engagement, Creative Production, PR, Issue Advocacy, Grassroots, and Marketing Technology.
- Assistant Brand Manager at Seventh Generation
- Marketing Specialist at Seventh Generation
- Marketing Assistant at Seventh Generation
- Staff Assistant - Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) at United States Senate
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Mass Communication/Journalism and Music
• Provided key strategic and tactical support in the Consumer products business, collaborating with the Marketing Management on Brand Building and Strategy Development to enhance category leadership in supported Franchises to attain Business Plans, including Financial and Marketing Objectives for Health-E Franchises, mostly LISTERINE® Brand in the Caribbean territory, with direct accountability in Puerto Rico market, managing proficiently the assigned BME budget.
• Assisted in the brand assessment and strategies to launch a variety of campaigns to support the Franchise locally (LISTERINE® brand mostly) to attain superior Market leadership within the competitive landscape: ◦ "LISTERINE® 21-DAY CHALLENGE" campaign supported in traditional and non-traditional media with the local Microsite launched, to exceed KPI's on digital (mobile and Google Ads). ◦ "LISTO PARA LO QUE VENGA CON LISTERINE®" campaign on Q1 2016 launched by Mid-January 2016 with first local Claim supported through Scarborough Research data of 2015. ◦ New Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) Global Campaign to be launched Q2 2016, initiated scope of assets and market needs for the local market.
• Collaborated on the New Product Introduction process to create new line extension codes into the portfolio to help generate healthy Sales volume, and to fulfill consumers and shoppers needs.
• Served as liaison between internal and external partners as Cross-functional team player to achieve and exceed our Goals and Objectives in the Business Planning, and lead trainings and direct supervisory advice to outsourced resources in charge of the Consumer Promotion and Trade activations, plus the Professional Program to HCP's, to enhance brand benefits and superiority benefits among the targets.
• Delivered variety of presentations as Product Knowledge, Brand Reviews and Updates, Communication Briefs & Creative Development, plus KPI's reports to new resources either external or internal partners to facilitate portfolio comprehension and exceed deliverables in our brand objectives and financial goals.
- Assistant Brand Manager at Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc
- Professional Marketing Assistant at Johnson & Johnson Caribbean Consumer Business Unit
- Professional Marketing Coordinator at Johnson & Johnson Hemisférica
- Administrative Assistant at Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
3 years at this Job
- Online course - Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Studies towards Bachelor's degree (50+ approved credits) - Business Administration
- Diploma - Medical Secretary
Report directly to VP of Product Development: Focused on end-to-end product development research, ideation,
testing, branding & production for +$20M revenue in new brands & innovative concepts, strengthening retail presence
• Manage brands that are 80% of company's revenue, including America's #1 facial mask brand, growing YOY profit
• Created and implemented an integrated marketing campaign which increased daily website traffic by 113%, Instagram following by 25%, Instagram clickthroughs by 634%, and email list by 200% within just one month.
- Assistant Brand Manager at FREEMAN BEAUTY Skincare and Haircare Company
- Founding Partner at BEL AIR BRANDING Boutique Branding Agency for Food
- Digital Marketing Manager at BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT
- at Digital Marketing Strategy
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Full-Time Program
- B.S. - Sociology/Business Administration
This Assistant Brand Manager is responsible for assisting both Brand Marketing Managers (Mechanical & Electronics) in current initiatives for Kwikset. This individual will be responsible for the management of all brand collateral, image requests, and brand marketing-related purchase orders. This role has heavy involvement with the development and implementation of brand and marketing communication strategies for Kwikset in the following channels: Field Sales, Builder, MRO, Co-ops, National Accounts, Retail, and the Residential Access Solutions (RAS) Professional Channel. The individual will manage projects through development milestones and work with a cross-functional team of Sales, Finance, Creative, Photography, E-Commerce, and Marcom professionals.
- Assistant Brand Manager at Spectrum Brands HHI
- Brand Marketing Coordinator at Spectrum Brands HHI
- Channel Marketing Intern at Spectrum Brands HHI
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
- Associate - Communications
Led a team of nine members from Packaging, Supply chain, Regulatory Affairs and R&D areas: increased annual
turnover by USD $10M with "Domestos" re-launch.
• Prepared new artworks practices to improve process of new label projects, reducing lead-time by 25%.
• Led "Cif Active Gel" digital campaign for Argentina and Uruguay, managing an investment of USD $580k: increased brand awareness among millennials by 50%.
- Senior Assistant Brand Manager at UNILEVER
- at UNILEVER
- Assistant Brand Manager at UNILEVER
- Marketing Accountant at UNILEVER
7 months at this Job
- MBA - scholarship and Babson
- BS - Economics
• Brand Strategy
• Recommends edits to the clear, differentiated, global brand positioning, and revisions to the consumer target consistent with the globally. Drives key brand or category initiatives that effectively reach and connect with target consumers. Ensures all brand communications are consistent with global brand positioning.
• Familiar with global brand(s) standards and design language and ensures consistency with brand positioning. Acts as a brand champion across the business. Innovation
• Works collaboratively with R&D and Consumer & Market Insights (CMI) to develop and recommend a brand &/or category innovation strategy, including role of sustaining and breakthrough innovation, new categories, and new market spaces. Includes innovation in brand communication, business model or strategic partnership. Can explain the innovation strategy to others.
• Familiar with writing concept statements for innovation and uses experience and market and consumer knowledge to draft statements.
• Supports the life cycle management across a broad portfolio balancing rhythm of entering or exiting product classes or SKUs and extending life cycles. Executes a strategic plan to leverage portfolio across regions and channels. Activation
• Executes against clear objectives for brand communication and can articulate the brand’s vision for short and long-term success.
• Participates in annual brand planning process to set a fully integrated marketing plan and programming utilizing the full marketing mix of advertising, promotions, and trade.
• Contributes to the delivering of marketing objectives and strategies for the upcoming year. Executes brand communications across brands, countries and regions with purposeful differentiation and reapplication based on portfolio and category strategies.
• Participates in briefing agencies on communication objectives. Works with Brand Activation team to monitor agency execution of specific tactics.
• Familiar with ROI analysis and tracks projects’ key performance indicators. Insights
• Familiar with consumer insights techniques and develops a strong working knowledge of the target consumer. Proven at independently reviewing internal and external research materials to develop a holistic, proprietary understanding of the consumer.
• Educates others on the consumer and marketplace.
• Informs marketing metrics, key brand, and quality measures to track and understands the underlying drivers and interaction of each metric.
• Develops deep category knowledge across multiple categories and brands. Pricing
• Analyzes shopper insights and market data to recommend pricing objectives, strategies, and guardrails for key skus or categories. Applies price modeling information to manage price.
• Participates in pricing audits to evaluate opportunities to extract maximum value from the market.
• Identifies key promotional windows based on target consumer behavior.
- Assistant Brand Manager at Newell Brands
- Assistant Brand Manager at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
• Increase brand awareness by working with social media influencers to promote Sunday Forever's retail
• Serve as media and retail contact for sponsorship opportunities including securing brand giveaways and food and beverage donations
• Develop and help execute pop-up holiday shopping events including media strategy, sales and experience
• Utilize Shipstation as eCommerce platform to deliver product and fulfill excellent customer service
- Assistant Brand Manager at Sunday Forever
- Wholesale Intern at Marchesa
- Bridal Consultant/ Pnina Tornai Collection Intern at Kleinfeld
- Bridal Services Intern at Vera Wang
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies