During my first three years at Townsquare Media, I was the afternoon DJ on the country station Q106.5. I was on the air live from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. In additional to my on-air shift, I was responsible for writing a minimum of 10 stories for our website and social media pages. I also was the primary fill-in for the Q106.5 Morning Show, acting as a co-host and morning news anchor. During my final year at Townsquare Media, I was the assistant brand manager and co-host of the morning show on WEZQ, an all-sports station. I managed and scheduled part-time employees, provided play-by-play of local sporting events and posted stories to our website and social media sites.
During my first three years at Townsquare Media, I was the afternoon DJ on the country station Q106.5. I was on the air live from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. In additional to my on-air shift, I was responsible for writing a minimum of 10 stories for our website and social media pages. I also was the primary fill-in for the Q106.5 Morning Show, acting as a co-host and morning news anchor.
During my final year at Townsquare Media, I was the assistant brand manager and co-host of the morning show on WEZQ, an all-sports station. I managed and scheduled part-time employees, provided play-by-play of local sporting events and posted stories to our website and social media sites.
- On-Air Talent/Assistant Brand Manager at Townsquare Media
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bacheor of Science - Communications
910-256-0614 * Plan, organize, excecute for the beauty brand. Map floorsets using a digital brand guide that updates multiple times a day. * Use multiple sales reports to make decisions on specific product placement. * Utilize inventory reports to monitor product ordering needs. * Leads large groups to process merchandise to standard and motivates others to make punctual decisions about correct product placement. Follows up with associates to inspect what is expected of them. * Customer sales lead on the floor during different segments of the day in which I contribute to the overall sales goal of the day while coaching associates to meet their personal goals and the store goals/metrics. * Develop strategies with store manager and other brand managers to complete or delegate tasks. * Follows company polices, values, and responsibilities.
- Assistant brand manager at Victoria's Secret
- Assistant product manager at
- Assistant sales manager at
- Sales support lead at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Design 1:1 customer journey health marketing campaign for upper respiratory products
• Perform data analysis to optimize and manage current and future ad spending
• Develop data-driven creative strategy for Mucinex brand and revise multi-channel ads
- Assistant Brand Manager Intern at RECKITT BENCKISER
- Grant Coordinator at HUNTERDON COUNTY VOCATIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Program Coordinator at HAVERFORD COLLEGE
- Teach for America Corps Member at Google Analytics
5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Fine Arts - Creative Writing
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
M.A. in Advertising
• Wrote digital content for brand websites; tracked brand performance through data analytics and compared it to industry FLAME University benchmarks Flame School of Liberal
• Executed in-store branding by creating standees, danglers, endcaps
- Assistant Brand Manager at Syracuse University
1 year at this Job
- - Account Planning Course
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Executive
Develop and implement marketing campaigns, especially for digital, social, and precision marketing
● Collaborate with brand and product managers to build and execute overall value propositions, client-focused online journeys and brand experiences
● Coordinate launch activities for new product introductions
● Manage the marketing initiatives for the brand, including campaign management, project management, brand analytics and social media management
● Assist in strategic leadership for brand, ensuring aligned choices drive sustainable sales growth and profitability
● Assist in identifying appropriate marketing mix tools to drive growth including the implementation of precision marketing approaches
● Assist in management of P&L - leading forecasting, inventory planning, and budget tracking
● Entice designated target audience with creative thinking to deliver campaigns which are stand out and engaging
● Facilitate production shoots for various video, print and brand creative executions
● Successfully launch international campaign initiatives to help drive activity and engagement on business platforms
● Track and report performance metrics throughout and upon completion of marketing programs
● Provide on-going performance reporting to key stakeholders on organic/paid social, SEO, and B2B websites while identifying areas to optimize campaigns and/or webpages to ensure all business objectives/KPIs are met
- Assistant Brand Manager at House of Cheatham
- Marketing Manager at ILKB Kickboxing Studio
- Marketing Specialist at Maximum Tax Service
- Solution Specialist at Verizon Wireless
10 months at this Job
- - Public Relations
- - Marketing
- Supported Brand manager to increase month to month sales by 12% - Recruited, hired, and trained over 20 associates and developed them into productive team members, as well as identify future leaders within store - Motivate the team to deliver Key performance indicators (KPI's), and weekly targets through effective team management - Monitor and analyze sales, payroll budget, inventory and controllable expenses to achieve desired monetary results.
- Assistant Brand Manager at Topshop Topman
- Visual Co-Store Manager at Madrag
- Store Manager at Tia's Place Boutique
- Lead and motivate department at Burlington Coat Factory
1 year at this Job
- AAS - Fashion Design & Merchandising
Primary point for all public relations initiatives within The Gorilla Glue Company, including public relations, social media, and influencer marketing for the Gorilla brand, O'Keeffe's, and Sapadilla. - Establish and execute influencer campaign capabilities; develop and direct video content creation - Manage content creation for social and digital media, website; align messaging with key product initiatives - Manage branded media integrations in conjunction with media agency - Create media pitching strategies, coordinate media events, launch events, and sampling programs
Primary point for all public relations initiatives within The Gorilla Glue Company, including public relations, social media, and influencer marketing for the Gorilla brand, O'Keeffe's, and Sapadilla.
- Establish and execute influencer campaign capabilities; develop and direct video content creation
- Manage content creation for social and digital media, website; align messaging with key product initiatives
- Manage branded media integrations in conjunction with media agency
- Create media pitching strategies, coordinate media events, launch events, and sampling programs
- Assistant Brand Manager at The Gorilla Glue Company
- Public Relations and Community Coordinator at CITY OF BLUE ASH MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT
- Digital Content Coordinator at GNGF, LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
• Excelled on Global Brand Activation Team, working world wide extending United States businesses to Canada, Latin America, EMEA, and ANZ.
• Lead shopper marketing and activation tactics for multi-million-dollar businesses and strong name brands that have strong consumer awareness such as Crock-Pot, Oster, Mr. Coffee, Sunbeam, and Calphalon.
• Managed the design, creation, and strategy for in-store displays and in-store/online activation tactics for over 30 product launches within my first year.
• Actively working cross functionally daily with multiple different departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and the Sourcing team in Hong Kong, China.
• Supports key innovative launches in heritage categories to revitalize and expand on core brands, specifically Crock-Pot with best in class merchandising and contribution to online presence.
• Assists in maintaining partnership opportunities and campaigns with The Kraft-Heinz Company and Inmar-Collective Bias to work with influencers to create content, social media presence and impressions.
• Continuous planning and preparation for 2020 and beyond.
- Assistant Brand Manager at Newell Brands
- Marketing and Communications Intern at CareerSource Florida
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mass Communications
Extensive knowledge of a program called Prodplan that was used to engineer products internally
● Interacted and worked with professional NFL athletes as well as team members of the NFLPA
● Used Microsoft Excel daily working with multiple spreadsheets to get work done
● Learned multiple ways of using resources to gain knowledge of current and future athletes
● Worked in unison with multiple departments within the company like Production, Customer Service, Design/Editorial & Acquisitions etc.
● Panini Digital applications assistant for one year that included creating player lists, card sets & confirming visibility via our apps to ensure consumers were satisfied
● Worked in Customer Service for two and half years until ultimately being promoted to Panini Digital & additionally promoted to an Assistant Brand Manager of physical trading cards
- Assistant Brand Manager of officially licensed NFL Trading Cards at Panini America Inc
- at DB Schenker
4 years at this Job
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Brand: Handling existing dairy portfolio of the group under Ksheer brand
• New Product Development & Strategy: o Category & Competition Learning: To understand the current market scenario and highlight future need gaps in Milk & Milk product marketplace through direct interactions and other research methodologies. o Brand Development: Conceptualizing and developing the brand strategy - ethos, brand values and purpose of being, brand architecture, visual & communication strategy, competitive strategy and differentiation. o Product Planning & Development: Conceptualizing the product strategy, tangible and intangible attributes, packaging design, pricing, promotion, distribution etc, and getting the acceptability check of same through relevant research methodologies.
• Brand Promotion: o ATL/Media Planning: Evaluation & execution of media plans with special focus towards fulfilling region specific objectives o BTL: Planning, implementation & tracking of BTL activities to build brand awareness and generate trials Achievements:
• Doubled fresh milk business in FY 16-17 over last year in Rajasthan through product extension, 360 degree promotion that helped in converting competition users.
• Successful launch of curd in Rajasthan & Delhi/ NCR market supported by a set of ATL & BTL initiatives.
- Noida as Assistant Brand Manager at DS Group
- Senior Brand Executive at
- Kolkata as Senior Brand Executive at Emami Ltd
- lucrative sales incentive at Zandu Sona Chandi Chyawanprash Plus
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing