With my current position as Assistant Business Manager I help oversee a 317 unit property that sits on 18 acres. I am responsible for managing the leasing staff, processing all bills, fulfilling the manager's duties in their absence and maintaining the budget. I also work closely with vendors and the maintenance staff to insure that apartments and the grounds are maintained.
- Assistant Business Manager at Tarragon Property Services
- Facilities Manager at Arabian Nights
- Manager at Florida Optical
- Overnight Manager at B&B Steakhouse
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
I started at Alliance Residential Company in 2014 and advanced from Resident Relations Specialist to Leasing Administrator to Bookkeeper to Assistant Business Manager within four years. As a Leasing Administrator, I assisted in managing the sales team, monitored leasing activity and sales numbers, approving applications, and analyzing financials. I assisted in creating the 2017 and 2018 budget for 15 properties, which contained over seven hundred apartments. I was promoted in 2018 to Assistant Business Manager and my responsibilities included process and issue invoices, recording cash receipts, collect and post monthly rent, process statement of deposit accounting, and analyzing variances from the budget. I also assisted with residents matters, and managed a team of 10 associates.
- Assistant Business Manager at Alliance Residential Company
- Bookkeeper at Alliance Residential Company
- Leasing Administrator at Alliance Residential Company
- Resident Relations Specialist at Alliance Residential Company
10 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Recycling and Resource Management
I create daily deposits and post to accounts. Update account information. Call accounts with past due invoices about payment. Data entry on Excel for Driver's Daily Logs. Enter A/P invoices. Assist Customer Service on accounts to service or not based on the account status. Allocate credit card bill charges to correct account. Assist Business Manager with monthly invoicing.
- Assistant Business Manager at Richards and Richards
- Vital Records Information Assistant at TN Department of Health
- Customer Service Representative at Tevis Energy
- Instructional Assistant/Substitute Teacher at Carroll County Board of Education
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Manage payroll for the church and school * Utilize Quickbooks database to run reports and reconcile accounts * Assist Business Manager in daily finance needs and budgeting
- Assistant Business Manager at St Michael Parish
- Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator at Healy Construction Services, Inc
- Member Services and Activity Center Supervisor at Life Time Fitness
- Community Sales Consultant at Pulte Homes, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - Valedictorian
Facilitated rent and delinquency collections. Accommodated resident requests and coordinated resident functions. Had exceptional organizational skills with extreme attention to detail. Participated in revenue driven leasing and marketing activities. Followed up with prospective residents through online and telephone leads. Assisted the Business Manager in compiling reports, resident feedback and market research.
- ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER at ALLIANCE RESIDENTIAL COMPANY
- SERVER/BARTENDER at CHILI'S BAR AND GRILL
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Esthetics
Drive and retain revenue for the property by facilitating rent, delinquency collections, and accommodating resident requests while establishing rapport. Assist the Business Manager with compiling reports, resident feedback and market research. Audit leasing files and legal documents of past and current residents. Coordinate all move-ins, move-outs and monthly reports.
- Assistant Business Manager at Alliance Residential Company
- Licensed Real Estate Agent at
- Leasing Consultant at Alliance Residential Company
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for compliance, strategizing,
● implementing and reporting to ownership on LIHTC (if applicable), Section 8 (if applicable),
● Responsible for Collections, rental lease execution, accounts payable, accounts receivable along with the daily operations of the site.
● Responsible for execution of training of the Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales & Marketing Associate and all Service team members
● Ensure all paperwork compliance with company, LIHTC and Section 8 policies
● Ensure rent rolls are accurate on a daily basis
● Daily contact with residents in order to collect 100% of their balance due
● Handle resident complaints per company policy
● Keep Yardi updated with all resident correspondence memos
● Post resident payments each day
● Comply with company policy on accounts receivable
● Comply with company policy on accounts payable
● Show and rent apartments
● Send all lease agreements for new residents
● Comply with company policy on e Signatures on lease agreements, welcome home pages, policy adjustment forms, etc
● Keep inventory of all office supplies
● Work closely with the Service Supervisor to ensure invoicing is accurate
● Enter all purchase orders
● Process all applications for approval if needed
● Work to ensure residents are paying online
● Assist in marketing efforts
● Assign parking places.
● Type, answer the phone and complete all assignments as directed by the Business Manager.
- Assistant Business Manager at HRG Management Service
- General Manager at Campus Advantage
- Leasing Agent at Campus Advantage
- DJ and Co-Host at Student Government Association
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - general
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma - General Education
Complete support to the Business Manager. All job duties as described in my previous position with LPC from 2006 to 2013
- Assistant Business Manager at Lincoln Property Company
- Community Manager at Cal-Am Properties
- Business/Property Manager at Lincoln Property Company
- Office Manager/Sales Consultant at Blinds Plus
3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Management and Operations
• Assist the Business Manager in overseeing the day to day operations of large church organization whose membership grew from 1,500 to over 5,000 members in the span of 5 years requiring change to handle the new growth.
• Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports, general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules.
• Perform general ledger account reconciliations and analytics to support financial reporting.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the business functions and transactions that drive general ledger account balances.
• Participate in year-end audit.
• Control expenditure in accordance with budget allocation. Approximate revenue was $500K at the start of employment and grew to over $2.5 million.
• Organize and accurately maintain filing system of confidential information.
• Improved current processes, updated office policies, handled routine office operations, and resolved problems.
• Manage employee benefits.
• Ensure that invoices are properly approved, paid in a timely manner and expenses are properly classified.
• Prepare bi-weekly payroll worksheets to process through ADP.
• Manage 5 week summer program with an enrollment of 100 kids and supervise a staff of 25 counselors. Ensure implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives and compliance.
• Plan and develop methods and procedures for implementing programs.
• Manage the Credit Union and ensure sound accounting practices and adequate internal controls to protect the credit union in accordance with NCUA policies and regulations.
• Coordinate events with the pastor, church volunteers, and other staff members.
- Assistant Business Manager at GREATER CENTENNIAL A.M.E. ZION CHURCH
- Fiscal Director at YONKERS COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAM, INC
- Accounting Officer at EDUCATIONAL & GOVERNMENTAL EMPLOYEE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Staff Accountant at GREATER NEW YORK HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
• Communications liaison between Independent School Business Manager and Independent School
• Preparation and execution of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable items, both for the school itself, and families of the School
• Builder and maintainer of rapport with school community and staff assisting work through difficult personal situations, while maintaining professionalism and privacy
• Monitor and manage Human Resource functions such as payroll, health benefits, pension, background checks
• Responsible for various staff and parent record retention and documentation
- Assistant Business Manager at Kyle and Associates
- Teller Advocate at
- Teller Supervisor at First Niagara Bank
- Teller Manager at Citizens Bank
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - Corporate Communication