Assistant Business Manager, Sales of powersports products. Former Service Manager at Village Motorsports.
- Assistant Business Manager / Sales Representative at Village Motorsports
- Deputy Sheriff Corrections Division / Retired at Kent County Sheriffs Department
- Insurance Agent at Farmers Insurance Group
- Mens Division Manager at American Health and Fitness
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Law Enforcement
From May 2017-present day, I have taken on a more elevated role in the community. While still maintaining all accounts receivable, I have assisted in accounts payable; processing purchase orders and invoices, reading financial statements, and keeping in line with MTD and YTD budgets. Since January 2019 I have been in an acting manager role, where I have taken on HR and payroll responsibilities, including hiring, counseling, and termination of employees, while still performing the duties of Assistant Business Manager.
- Assistant Business Manager at Fogelman
- Assistant Business Manager, Cambridge at Hickory Hollow at Greystar/Fogelman
- at Greystar/Fogelman
- Assistant Community Manager at Summerlake Apartments
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
HT 3237 9th Infantry Buker Fort Bragg, NC 28307 United States 11/2016 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 1101 Pay Plan: NF Grade: 03 Assistant Business Manager (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Direct the operations and supervision of four coffee shops and a bar and grille. Manage a fast paced operation while providing excellent customer service and have received no complaints to date. Recommend and enforce operating procedures. Represents the activity to the public. Supervise staff and train new hires employees to work situations, compliance with health and safety standards, and proper use of equipment. Demonstrate proper procedures and work methods, oversee facility inventory and ordering of food and supplies that are needed to perform everday tasks. Use programs such as RecTrac POS (point of sale) system, Micros POS system and Microsoft Office programs. Ensure that employees are in compliance with health and safety standards and proper use of storage of tools and equipment. Collect sales slips, total register sales, accept payments from patrons and maintain related cash records and make daily deposits. Answer worker's questions regarding policies, procedures, and instructions. Assume the position of Business Manager in their absence and maintain the flow of daily operations without incidence. Conduct surveys, review activity reports, and make recommendations concerning promotional activities and customer requests that will generate revenue improvements. Approve time cards and payroll. Supervisor: Dawn Schultz (910-907-4976) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Assistant Business Manager at Smoke Bomb Grille
- Food and Beverage Attendant Leader at Smoke Bomb Grille
- Operations Manager at Club Illusions
- Teacher Assistant at Trinity Christian School
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - General
Promoted to Assistant Business Manager after working with the company for only six months.
● Constantly on track with if not exceeding line assigned goals.
● Supports and develops a team of six sales associates.
● Co-manages a high volume counter for our customer facing environment
● Creates incentives and goals to drive employee performance.
● Responsible for the organization of products and maintaining company brand standards.
● Acts as a resource for store associates when assistance is needed.
● Facilitates workshops, group activities, and informational sessions for associates and clientele.
● Schedules daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with associates to assess their progress, success, and areas of opportunity.
- Assistant Business Manager at Nordstrom
- Beauty Advisor at Nordstrom
- Leasing Specialist and Support at Amanda Arms Apartments
- Shift Lead at The Bubble Tea Shop
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Management - Business Management
• Over seeing the leasing team while aggressively selling the products and services of the property to which they are assigned.
• Work to optimize occupancy limits while maximizing an effective lease renewal program.
• Collaborate with the property management staff to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies. All while increasing the property traffic, maintains closing ratios and achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
• Approve and prepare all lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, along with making sure all documents are completed prior to residents move-in.
• Collection, posting and deposits of rent payments on a daily basis.
• Work closely with the Business Manager to direct the efforts of the on-site staff to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and are maintained in a satisfactory manner.
• Follow established policies and procedures regarding the qualifications, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
• Participate in company training classes and meetings.
• Assisting with further training associates when in need and helping all staff become more proficient at their jobs.
• Be apart of the process when staffing changes or challenges arise.
• Assistant Business Manager duties are to support the Business Manager as directed, also without direction needed.
- Assistant Business Manager at Alliance Residential Company
- Sales Associate at Alliance Residential Company
- CAO-Computer Assisted Ordering Clerk at DeCA West, North Island Naval Base, CA
- Trainer / Sales Store Checker at DeCA West, North Island Naval Base, CA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Education
- Certificate - Public Mental Health Certificate
Constitution Avenue, Building 20732 Fort Bliss, TX 79908 Average hours per week: 40 Assistant Business Manager Pay Plan: NF, Series: 1101, Grade: 03 Supervisor: Elvira Franco Phone: 915-744-1524/915-731-5705 Contact: Yes Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Serve as Assistant Business Manager for the Leisure Travel Office serving the second-largest U.S. Army installation. Perform full range of administrative and financial management functions to support busy travel agency. Monitor changes within the travel industry as well as significant events within the military community that could impact travel demands; develop strategic plans to meet anticipated travel requirements of supported population. ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT: Coordinate fluctuating administrative work of department, overseeing workload distribution and prioritization. Supervise six personnel. Evaluate effectiveness of processes and procedures used to manage the work of the office; design new procedures and reporting processes, as needed. Prepare personnel actions. Manage the flow and timeliness of decision packages. Thoroughly review all correspondence; determine deadlines and make recommendations to senior management regarding related actions. Prepare a variety of reports, forms, requisitions, correspondence, and other documents using Microsoft (MS) Office software. Organize and maintain electronic and hard-copy files, records, manuals, handbooks, and other program materials. Plan conferences and coordinate development of agendas. Review documents for regulatory compliance as well as accuracy of content, format, grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Gather, enter, retrieve, and generate program data using automated systems. Conduct time-sensitive and confidential research. Follow up on commitments made by personnel during meetings and conferences. Collaborate with program personnel to recruit, hire, and train staff. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Oversee accounts receivable, billing, accounts payable, payroll processing, and program deposits. Review financial documents for completeness, accuracy, and mathematical correctness. Perform monthly reconciliations of various financial accounts. Order and maintain inventory of office and program supplies. Gather data for recurring financial reports. Verify that internal controls are in place to safeguard program assets and resources. Review and analyze budgets; assess program financial goals, requirements, and objectives. Ensure program spending is in compliance with governing regulations. Enter data into financial management systems, including Non-Appropriated Funds Management Information System (NAF MIS) and RecTrac recreation management software. Collect payments from clients and disburse funds to vendors in a timely manner. TRAVEL COORDINATION: Serve as primary Point of Contact (POC) for leisure travel program. Use various automated and web-based programs to coordinate travel arrangements, including AgentMate software. Make reservations for clients on all cruise lines and across all rental car companies. Work with Funjet, American Airlines, and Southwest vacation planning platforms. Maintain current knowledge of travel industry products, best practices, and technology. Monitor fluctuations in number of military personnel to predict periods of high demand for leisure travel. Advise clients on travel documents. Coordinate arrangements for both transport and accommodation, making air, ground, sea, and hotel reservations. Assess client needs and budgets to develop customized travel itineraries. Market travel products and services to prospective customers. COMMUNICATION & CUSTOMER SERVICE: Manage relations with six vendors. Receive telephone calls on multiline telephone system. Respond to customer inquiries and provide information to callers and visitors. Direct customers to appropriate personnel or departments. Record, maintain, and distribute meeting minutes. Prepare complex nontechnical correspondence. Brief senior management on program issues, reports, and office functions. Follow up with internal and external stakeholders to obtain additional supporting documents or up-to-date information. Collaborate with personnel on clerical matters. Create graphs and charts for presentations using graphics software. Ensure all personnel are briefed on safety, internal controls, and business practices. Train new personnel. ACCOMPLISHMENTS: *Expertly coordinated wide range of financial management operations, including budget control, billing, payroll oversight, and account reconciliations. *Skillfully navigated multiple automated travel systems to coordinate full range of travel arrangements to meet client requirements within established budget. *Capably performed various administrative management functions; oversaw and monitored internal control measures, personnel actions, and administrative procedures. *Consistently delivered unparalleled customer service to diverse population; demonstrated superior communication skills while managing vendor, organization, and client relations. *Effectively resolved complex client issues and fully addressed challenging customer problems, reliably maintaining high-quality customer experiences.
- Assistant Business Manager at U.S. Army, Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (FMWR), Leisure and Travel Services
- Administrative Assistant at U.S. Army, Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (FMWR), Leisure and Travel Services
- Medical Support Assistant, U.S. Army at Warrior Transition Unit
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - General Studies
* Oversee the leasing and maintenance staff, ensuring they are successful. * Work closely with all vendors daily and oversee all unit rehabs. * Work daily with the Business Manager on accounts payable and budget. * Collect and process monthly rent payments. Generate late rent later and small balance letters. * Mentor and train current Leasing Consultants who are wanting to become Assistant Business Managers.
- Assistant Business Manager at The Excelsior Group, Vicksburg Village Apartments
- Assistant Business Manager at The Excelsior Group, Vicksburg Village Apartments
- Leasing Consultant at The Excelsior Group, Fountain Place Apartments
- Educator at Lululemon Athletica, Mall of America
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise and Sport Science - Exercise and Sport Science
- Assistant Business Manager at Welcome Pharmacy
- Sales Manager at Advanced Technology Solutions
- Business Analyst/ Office Manager at Joy Health Care Services Inc
- Grand Cayman, Administrator at First Financial Insurance Broker Ltd
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Information Technology Management
- Master's - Human Resource Management
- BSc - Human Resources Management & Psychology
Working As The Human Resource and Assistant Business Manager I'm responsible for every employee's clock in and out information. I will notify an employee when benefits are available, I am also in charge of payroll and all employee profiles in the facility and I will adjust punch ins and outs for employees after a supervisor approval. I do handle invoices as well and make sure payments are on time and correct amounts are being paid. For Working As The Assist Business Office Manager I Do Audits For The Entire Staff To Make Sure Everyone's Licences Are Up To Date. I Will Notify An Employee When Their Expiration Date Is Coming Up As Well.
Working As The Human Resource and Assistant Business Manager I'm responsible for every employee's clock in and out information. I will notify an employee when benefits are available, I am also in charge of payroll and all employee profiles in the facility and I will adjust punch ins and outs for employees after a supervisor approval. I do handle invoices as well and make sure payments are on time and correct amounts are being paid.
For Working As The Assist Business Office Manager I Do Audits For The Entire Staff To Make Sure Everyone's Licences Are Up To Date. I Will Notify An Employee When Their Expiration Date Is Coming Up As Well.
- HR Coordinator / Assistant Business Manager at Copper Health Oro Valley
- Server at Fox and Hound Sports Tavern
- Receptionist / HR Assistant at Copper Health Oro Valley
- Sever/Hostess at The Good Egg
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
* Works closely with the Business Manager in learning all aspects of management including administrative and financial duties. * Assumes responsibility for supervising staff and managing the property in the Business Manager's absence. * Works closely with the Business Manager in developing an integral team that effectively sells the quality and professionalism. * Inspects property common areas, apartment units and grounds on a regular basis. Offers recommendations to supervisor and property management staff regarding improvements to the overall operation of the community. * Familiarizes with all aspects of maintenance * Understands financial and operational reporting requirements. * Collects and posts all rent payments from both current and previous resident. Charges deposits and move-in fees. * Makes daily community deposits in regard to rent collections and any other miscellaneous income. * Codes and processes all community invoices. Assist in monitoring and recording paid invoices into various administrative log books. Forward coded invoices to Business Manager for approval. * Distributes non-payment notices to all delinquent residents completes follow-up activity in regards to non-payment of rent or eviction proceedings. * Maintains a general working knowledge of state laws in regard to collection of delinquent accounts. * Inputs daily all resident information in relation to walk-in traffic, move-ins, move-outs, apartment conditions, etc. * Assists manager in ensuring that all leases and addendums are completed accurately in regards to addresses, names rates, etc. * Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, rate increases, etc. * Assists in various leasing activities as required * Maintains up to date knowledge of market and competitive properties * Assists the Manager with renewals of existing residents. * Analyzes concerns associated with apartments that are slow to lease and offers recommendations. * Earns respect of leasing staff and maintenance team by demonstrating effective leadership and example setting. * Assists in the handling of resident service request and various concerns as required. * Conducts follow-up activity as needed with new and current residents in order to establish and maintain positive resident relations. * Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. * Consistently maintains a professional and courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public.
- Assistant Business Manager at Cobble Court Apartments
- Leasing Associate at Cobble Court Apartments
- Receptionist/Typist/Document Scanner at Aero Controls, Inc
- Pricing Specialist at Supermall
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Based Information System