Assistant Chef fryer, dish washer and delivery.
- Assistant Chef at Chules Pizza
- Pizza Maker at
1 year at this Job
- High school - N/A
- High school or equivalent
J1 International work program. Cultural experience in America. Assistant chef, server, managing supplies, and all around help.
- Restaurant Server and Assistant Chef at L Thai Organic Wine and Cuisine
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Tourism Management
I worked as an assistant chef in a kitchen restaurant. Here I worked very long hours and weeks as it involved food prep in the mornings, Lunch time service and finally dinner service. I learned key skills most importantly communication in teams as the kitchen could be very hectic at times.
- Assistant Chef at The highlands inn
- Bartender at The highlands inn
- Washer at The highlands inn
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business and marketing
Was an assistant chef helped all around
- Chef pats at Chef pats
at this Job
Hardworking professional worker who has 13 years of experience in the food service field. Excellent communication and customer service skills. Works well individually and with a group. Follows instructions and is very flexible with time. A quick learner and very eager to expand and learn new skills.
ASSISTANT CHEF, GODDARD RIVERSIDE
Nov. 2015 – Present
• Coordinate and supervise volunteers so that they effectively deliver meals to home-bound seniors in the community.
• Maintain an inventory of food and supplies.
• Handle deliveries.
• Complete spreadsheets to indicate all daily cleaning tasks were completed.
• Chop, dice and prepare food.
• Safely pack food to deliver to seniors in the community.
• Fill-in for other staff members when they were unavailable.
• Assist with janitorial tasks including taking out the garbage, folding boxes and mopping.
• Ensure that the kitchen equipment is working properly.
• Make over 500 hot or cold meals on a daily basis.
• Deliver meals when required.
• Assist with food preparation for the following day. EXDUCATION GED, BROOKLYN JOB CORPS 2005 ADDITIONAL SKILLS
• Handle heavy equipment and machinery
• Flexible with multi-tasking
• Take initiative
- Assistant Chef at Gorddard riverside
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - Culinary
cleaning all dishes that used throughout the day. Remove trash from the building and clean tables in dining areas as well as maintenance of the kitchen and bathroom. assistant chef...help with all duties throughout the day for food service as well as catering. prep..cook and serve.
- Utility Worker/ assistant chef at Mets Culinary
- Cleaner/Housekeeper at
- Stewardess at Hampton Jitney
- Promotion at Hart Agency
1 year, 6 months at this Job
▪ Completed am Internship with the Culinary College Program with the Walt Disney World Resort.
• Promoted to Assistant Chef, where I assisted in running the kitchen specializing in high volume; 1800 covers daily, three meal periods and a cast of 30-45. ▪ Focused on guest interaction and “On Stage Performance.” Guest interaction, and recovery on a daily basis.
- Assistant Chef at The Walt Disney Company
- Manager at Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Guest Relations Manager at Aspen Food Service
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
- - Farm to Table - Culinary Arts
- Associate - Culinary Arts
I was an assistant to the chef at the Pit Room BBQ restaurant, which is one of the highest rated restaurants in the Houston. I helped cook the food and within a few weeks of work I was fully responsible for a good portion of the menu.
- Assistant Chef at The Pit Room
- Coach/Trainer at Elite Sportz
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
- Some college
Preparing 3 meals a Daily for residents, following guidelines for diets and for diadetics , Taking teaperatures, sanitizing counters and cooking utensils and washing dishes.
- Assistant Chef at Three Rivers Place Assistant Living
- Janitor at Spokane Produce
- Bethany Place, Spokane Valley Housekeeper/Supervisor at EMonthStart
- Spokane Wa Housekeeper at Colonial court
10 months at this Job
Works under the supervision of a chef at a restaurant, cafeteria, catering company, bakery or other food service establishment. The chef assistant often performs inventory and supply ordering duties, as well as assists in kitchen preparation so that the chef can more easily cook meals.Prepare and sanitize all work stations. Prepare vegetables and seasonings for executive chef. Assist executive chef in all ways possible.
- Assistant Chef at Bill Bateman's Bistro
- Amazon Fulfillment Associate at Amazon Fulfillment center BWI5
- Crew Member at McDonald's
- Crew Member at Burger King
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - College Preparatory