2007 to 2013 MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR / ASSISTANT CHIEF ENGINEER Drake Bakeries Wayne, NJ Responsible for organizing the activities of all maintenance personnel. Managed P.M. Program, work order program and all maintenance daily activities. Responsible for setting plant objectives, in-house training, also over the last five years have been the assistant chief engineer. I do have plc and inverter experience. (Hostess closed all plants at the end of 2012 ( I stayed on till the end of 2013)
- MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR / ASSISTANT CHIEF ENGINEER at Hostess Brands
- MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR at Nestle Purina Pet
- MAINTANENCE MANAGER at Whitlock Packaging Corp
- MAINTENACE SUPERVISOR at Nestle Beverage, Garden City Long Island
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I came to this Hotel to extend my expert knowledge in all mechanical aspects of building controls and get my foot in the door of a high class luxury establishment. In the beginning of April, I was the lead in charge of facilitating and coordinating a site visit with the VP of the USA.
Assistant Chief Engineer
• Responsible for day to day operations of the engineering department
• In charge of inventory, scheduling, disciplining
• Hiring contractors and GC's for major projects
• Retaining bids from outside vendors and obtaining proper documents
• Attending meetings for budget, payroll analysis, monthly meetings and yearly
• Operating BMS
• Chiller controls
• Maintaining Kitchen equipment, and making repairs
• Maintaining Refrigeration equipment, and making repairs Hotel Indigo Boston Newton Riverside I came to this hotel to continue growing my maintenance expertise and customer service skills. I have made a large impact in the property and was promoted to Lead Engineer very quickly and inevitably was promoted to the Chief Engineer, as my skills and talents are highly sought after. Throughout my career, I have developed methods to maximize production while saving thousands on the budget. I have dramatically improved the property as well as the guest experience and brought what some say a dying building back to life.
- Assistant Chief Engineer at The Langham
- Chief Engineer at
- Lead Engineer at
- Engineer at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
As assistant chife engineer my responsibilities,Overseeing work orders were ,Completed in a timely manner and done correct.Managing budget,Ordering parts ,Scheduling venders .Daily paper work .Communicating with order departments on work being or needs to be done.doing maintenance when needed. responsibilities for all reading and proper care of Pool Contact information Chife engineer Mel 817-946-4819 Hotel manager Chris 214-868-0556
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Supervisor, tech lll at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts/Seawatch
- Chief Engineer at Sands beach club
- Cashier and Sales Associate/night manager [email protected] at Home Depot
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Assign daily work orders and keep track of inventory.Help to over see that mechanical equipment is functional and damage free.Assist Chief Engineer in day to day operations.Hold monthly safety meetings and inspect all completed work
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Embassy Suites by Hilton
- Service Manager at Lake Keowee Marina
- Service Technician at A-Plus Carpet Care
- Technician at B.H Management
9 months at this Job
Daily leadership and administration of the engineering team with the objectives of safety,
efficiency, and effectively operating machinery and systems
• Responsible for the maintenance and continuous operation of all building systems including: cooling tower, chiller plant, water treatment, fire/life safety, mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, controls), electrical (lighting, generators, primary switch gear), cabling (data and voice, broad band), lighting and temperature controls systems, critical environments, light construction (painting, doors, locks and keys), digital systems (fire alarm, coaxial cable, CCTV), and Audio/Visual services. Utilize staff and contracting with outside vendors as necessary
• Assist the Chief Engineer overseeing the activities of contractors working within the building either as representatives of the building itself or tenants operating within the building
• Identify maintenance needs objectives of the facility and incorporate those objectives into a documented plan that includes preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance procedures.
• Responsible for reconciling monthly bill back charges for invoice preparation and submit information to administration
• Oversee the activities over 13 employees and subcontractors in a 44 story commercial building
• Collect and Save Building data like Engineer log, Bill backs, HVAC, Life and Safety, Electrical, Budget and expenses
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle Americas
- Leadman Technician at Technical Drive Control Services, Inc
- Leadman Electrician at Florida LEC
- Master Electrician and EPA Refrigerant Certified at Electric Induction, Corp
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Refrigeration and Air Conditioned Technician
- BBA - Engineering Electric Program
- Associate - Electrician
Responsible for maintaining Pool & Spa, All maintenance repairs. Plumbing, Electrical, Vinyl, carpet, AC, Ect. I'm CPO certified, CPR & first aid certified, ASE certified. I hve been with Marriott for the past 6 years, I have Managed Maintenance Departments as a Chief Engineer for the past 5 yrs. Scheduling Dep, managing finances, Budgeting, Paying bills, Managing Contractors, Training associates. Hard working, easy to work with. Always smiling...
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Marriott International, Inc.
- Chief Engineer at Marriott International, Inc.
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - General
In charge of the daily operations of the Engineering Department. Responsible for all preventative Maintenance. Resonsible for departmental scheduling. In accordance with the chief Engineer, responsible for departmental expenses. In accordance with the Chief Engineer, over see contractors and venders servicing the property.
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
- Head Landscaper / Engineer at Bodega Bay Lodge and Spa
- Owner at Koi Do Gardenscapes
- Systems Supervisor at Sheraton at Fisherman's Wharf
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Horticulture
- - computer science
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Support in developing preventive maintenance and energy conservation programs. Coordinate, oversee and verify M.E.P. plans for renovation projects. Assist in employee recruiting, training, performance evaluation, termination and promotion. Ensure that building structures and all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems are in good and safe conditions. Ensure that engineering team uses equipment safely and efficiently to avoid accidents. Manage all expenses within the allotted budget. Communicate overall condition of engineering systems to Chief Engineer. Assist engineering staff to process customer requests promptly and accurately. Ensure that work area is maintained clean, safe and organized. Educate team on safety regulations, engineering policies and purchasing procedures and other company standards. Prioritize, plan and assign monthly preventative maintenance duties for the engineering staff. Order and stock the maintenance supplies to avoid any shortages. Ensure that engineering team completes mandatory safety training.
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Able Services
- Facility Manager / Chief Engineer at Able Services
- Lead Building Engineer at Able Services
- Building Engineer at Able Services
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - (BASc) Engineering
• Insure all building operations/repairs of over a 2,000,000 sq. ft. complex are completed accurately, on time, and within budget.
• Immediate supervisor of 24 employers to include, maintenance helpers, maintenance mechanics, operating engineers, and lead operating engineer
• Prepare and conduct weekly safety meetings with all personnel.
• Coordinate large scale jobs and renovations with the client to insure all work is completed and performed above expectations.
• Responsible for insuring that we meet the needs and requirements of our client with staying within budget.
• Responsible for keeping parts and materials (i.e. belts, filters, plumbing and electrical supplies, tools, etc.) stocked for a 2,000,000 sq. ft. complex which includes 5 office buildings, large data center, and a 365 room hotel.
• Oversee and maintain contracts with vendors and suppliers.
• Schedule and versee all contractors performing repairs and preventative maintenance on mission critical equipment (i.e. centrifugal chillers, PDU's, air-handler units, pumps, cooling towers, UPS's, sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, etc.)
• Estimate and price repairs and new installs of all aspects of equipment.
- Purchaser/Assistant Chief Engineer at EMCOR Government Services
- Purchaser/Lead Engineer at EMCOR Government Services
- Operating Engineer at EMCOR Government Services
- Maintenance Mechanic at EMCOR Government Services
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My duties as an Assistant Chief Engineer is to Manage the Engineering Department that is responsible for all maintenance, landscaping and water feature maintenance daily. I am responsible for 2 properties at HGVC which consists of 168, 1 & 2 bedroom condo units at the Bay Club as well as 120, 2 bedroom condo units at Kohala Suites. I oversee 27 Team Members and assign tasks daily, weekly and monthly to ensure smooth operation. I am responsible to prepare and execute my yearly budgets for 3 associations also reserve and cap-ex projects. I schedule outside contractors for any work that needs to be done on our properties such as Fire Safety Inspections, Mechanical PM of pumps/ AC Systems and Fitness Center equipment maintenance to name a few contracted items.
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Hilton Grand Vacations
23 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Carpentry
- Some College - Carpentry