Engineering Tools Engineering Tools Automotive - Brake (9 years) (3 years) (2 years) (4 years) Controls (6 years) CAREER PROGRESSION Years Title Company Reporting To 2016 - Current Assistant Chief Engineer Magna Electronics (former ECar) Chief Engineer/VP Engineering
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Automotive Electronics
- at MAGNA ELECTRONICS / MAGNA ECAR
- Senior Manager at Magna Electronics
- Application Manager at Magna Electronics
3 years at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Interim Chief Engineer
- Assistant Chief Engineer at SPRING HILL BY MARRIOTT
- Lead Maintenance Engineer at 4 POINTS BY SHERATON
- Owner/Manager at BROOKS BRIDGE BAIT & TACKLE, INC
- Heavy equipment mechanic/welder at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - welding
Reynoldsburg, Ohio June 2013 to present
Assistant Chief Engineer - Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Group for R&D
• Worked to create software that reduced FEA team reporting man-hours on documentation by up to 80%
• Advised against undesirable design changes using FEA models that saved over $100,000 in tooling costs and over 100 man-hours in testing by eliminating design iterations and physical prototypes
• Created complex simulations using dummy models to ensure occupant safety in crash analyses o Sent to Japan for training to learn operation and best practices of whiplash analysis o Model correlation within 10% physical crash testing, improving confidence in safe product designs
• Used Altair's OptiStruct for part optimization in order to achieve weight reduction and strength targets Engineer - Finite Element Analysis Group for R&D
• Proposed design changes and countermeasures adhering to FMVSS and customer-specific safety standards which were used in Honda, Yamaha and Harley Davidson mass production parts
• Presented several talks on the fundamentals of FEA, ideal work flows for design, and material selection
• Worked with a multi-departmental team to restructure R&D to improve design process and career growth
- Assistant Chief Engineer - Finite Element Analysis at TS Tech Americas, Inc
- Student at The Ohio State University
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant at The Ohio State University
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S - Biomedical Engineering
Solutions-oriented Mechanical Engineer with about 4 years experience in manufacturing and lighting in product design and development, project management, and quality assurance. Have strong understanding of engineering mechanics, principles, and materials. Demonstrated leadership skills that optimize collaboration between departments to produce highest quality fixture in the lighting industry.
National lighting, Belleville, NJ October 2017- present
Assistant Chief Engineer/ New Product Developer
● Implemented a process for Submittal drawings with sales team, a quote process with customer service and lead time with production based on jobs specifications.
● Produce manufacturing drawings and 3D models to shrink lead times for cutting, drilling and assembly of standard product, lead time cut from 4 weeks to 2 weeks.
● Generate new designs /prototypes to meet goal 3 new fixtures a month to compete with competitors and establish marketing relations with Lighting engineers as well as architects.
● Develop a part number list and BOM process to keep consistency and record of each fixture that has been built and to be able to rev parts and have updated drawings of each parts and implemented revisions or ECO's.
● Constructed a lean thinking process for efficiency and time studies.
● Revamped website renderings, gallery as well catalog sheets.
- Assistant Chief Engineer/ New Product Developer at National lighting
- Design Engineer/ R&D at Amerlux Lighting. LLC
- Manager at Imperial Driving Services
- Manager at NYC Tanning
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S - Mechanical Engineering and Technology
• Maintaining the physical assets of the property
• Monitoring the day-to-day operations of the staff
• Evaluating the budgets for and financial performance of the property
• Directing and supervising the maintenance employees under the supervision of the Chief Engineer.
• Being responsible for the building operations, all maintenance and repairs, maintenance of common areas as laundry rooms, hallways, offices, storage areas and grounds at the development and scheduling routine janitorial tasks to ensure that all the above is consistently maintained, all under the supervision of the Chief Engineer.
• Soliciting external services, reviewing and recommending third-party contracts when so directed by the Chief Engineer
- Assistant Chief Engineer at
- Engineer 1 at Tryp bay Harbor
- Engineer at Shelborne Hotel
- Handyman at Shelborne Hotel
6 months at this Job
- - English Language Level
- Master - Marketing
- Bachelor - Bussiness Direction
-Extensive background in equipment operation and facility maintenance. -Key strengths include electrical, plumbing, pneumatic controls, steam distribution and HVAC. -Excellent work ethic and known for building relationships with tenants, co-workers and vendors. -Able to read blue prints and utilize information to troubleshoot and resolve building related issues. -Assist Chief Engineer in the hiring procedure and interview process. -Mentor entry level mechanics and provide training, safety procedure, and promote education. -Supervised and directed the daily activities of a fifteen story complex and a seven story parking structure, including preventive maintenance, training, scheduling and workflow distribution.
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Transwestern Management Services
- Project Coordinator at J & W Renovation Inc
- Maintenance Engineer at Greenpoint Credit LLC
- Lead Engineer at Able Engineering
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical Technology
Assist the Director of Engineer in controlling and administrating programs involving electrical, mechanical and general construction. Assign and verify completion of routine preventative and restorative maintenance of the physical structure of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C. systems, a cooling tower, life safety equipment and any other related equipment. Including 530 guestrooms, 45,000sq ft of meeting space for up to 2,000 guest. One Ballroom, 19 meeting rooms, business center, lounge and two full size kitchens, full service restaurant and pool. Visually inspect quality work and direct staff of 19 Technicians and outside contractors in tasks according to performance and productivity standards. Observe O.S.H.A. health and safety rules and regulations. Assist the Director of Engineer in interviewing and selecting all new team members. Establishing, implementing, and improving an ongoing program for the orientation, training and development for all team members. Supervise and direct the departmental team members. Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff. Conduct departmental training programs to improve service quality. Ensure all policies and procedures established Help develop, implement, and maintain basic operating standards for the Engineering Department. Conduct 90 day and annual evaluations in a timely manner. Encourage and promote an active team empowerment atmosphere. Communicate effectively with city officials to ensure proper maintenance of permits and licenses, such as inspecting the building with the fire marshal to ensure all public assembly permits maintained yearly and the hotel meets local, state, and federal fire codes. Act as liaison between hotel and vendors to review latest hotel technology and products, such as VA Power's Energy Programs, to save energy costs. Act as Chief Engineer in the absence of the Director. Take on responsibility of completing any special projects that normally handled by the Director. Chief Engineer Concord Hospitality Hyatt Place
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Hilton Miami Down Town
- Chief Engineer at Hyatt Centric
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Marriot Fair Oaks Hotel
- Chief Engineer at Red Roof Inn Hotel
2 years at this Job
• Serving as Assistance Chief Engineer
• Serving as Safety Coordinator for the GTDC ensuring OSHA standards are met, overseeing that site specific and safety training is accomplished on a monthly basis
• Served as the Compliance Engineer, responsible for ensuring all critical maintenance was completed on time. Reviewed PMs for completeness; verifying the PMs were completed according to Citi standards, submitting monthly reports, and maintaining all compliance records.
• Manage maintenance crew of 11 personnel for critical Data Center Operations. Assisting in the operations and maintenance issues, providing troubleshooting and problem solving as required
• Commissioning of mission critical systems (UPS, Chillers, fire alarm/suppression sand monitoring systems, emergency standby generators, and cooling towers)
• Responsible for entering and chasing down Service Now tickets to assure appropriate approvers for projects and critical maintenance
• Work with the Chief Engineer to develop procedures and guidelines for the Data Center Facilities activities to maintain operational efficiency and 100% raised floor system uptime
• Oversees issuing of POs, balancing the checkbook and coordinating work schedules of on-site vendors
• Responsible for the review, Q/A, approval, implementation of MOPs and SOPs for critical switching, ensuring the procedures are accurate and training of these procedures
• Responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of a 305,000 Square Foot Tier IV Data Center
• As Assistance Chief Engineer, responsible for ensuring the Citi Standards are met on maintenance of 2MW Detroit Diesel Engine generators, of Bldg. Fire Suppression Systems (Dry, Wet, Pre-Action, VESDA & Fire Extinguishers), 750 KVA UPS, Q/A the procedures for isolating the UPS systems ensuring the critical load is not affected, maintenance of 1000 ton Trane Centrifugal (Low Pressure) Chillers /Variable Speed Drive, York Air Handler units
• Assisted overseeing the construction of the Georgetown Data Center (GTDC 305,000 sq ft) from ground level to completion.
• Served as Building engineer at various sites for Cushman & Wakefield
• Maintained the daily operations and maintenance of a 251,349 Square Foot Tier IV Data Center
• Maintained the daily operations and maintenance of a 3 Story, 442,897 Square Foot Call Center
• Maintain 1600KW-2MW, Detroit Diesel and Caterpillar Diesel Engine Generators
• Maintained the maintenance and operation of Bldg. Fire Suppression Systems (Dry, Wet, Pre-Action, VESDA & CO2)
• Maintained 165 KVA UPS, 300 KVA UPS and 750 KVA UPS
• Maintained 1000 ton Trane Centrifugal (Low Pressure) Chillers /Variable Speed Drive
• Maintained 600 ton, 1200 ton York Centrifugal (High Pressure) Chillers with Millennium Variable Speed Drive
• Maintained 400-800 ton McQuay Centrifugal (High Pressure) Chillers
• Maintained HVAC for Data Center Space (sq. ft.) 100,000 (4) X 25,000 Computer rooms (Stutz CRAH)
• Maintained 1.5 ton Liebert self contain units
• Maintained York Air Handler units
• Maintained RTU ranging from 4Tons to 20 Tons at two Satellite sites
• EMS/BMS Building Automation System
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Cushman & Wakefield
- Building Engineer at Fidelity Investments
- Engineer at US Army (Retired)
19 years at this Job
- - LEADERSHIP
- - HVAC
- - HVAC
As Assistant Chief on the Construction and Commissioning Team,I assisted with all aspects of installation, setup, commissioning and establishing operation procedures for a 13.3 MW Co-Generation Microgrid and Retail HVAC Central Plant which serves a campus-wide thermal loop at The Hudson Yards. This requires interacting with all levels of Management personnel on the Construction, Commissioning and Operations Teams. Interacting with all the trades and contractors in a positive and constructive manner. I assist in the hiring of the Engineering Staff, setting up the watches and the operating procedures. Equipment includes (4) GE Jenbacher 3.3 MW, 20 cylinder CNG driven generator sets exporting 13.3 MW onto the Con Ed distribution grid for re-import into the campus. In Black start/Island mode the plant supports a Micro Grid tying in distributed back up gen sets providing 18.9 MW totally independent power throughout the Hudson Yards campus. Responsibilities include operation and maintenance of all switch gear, feeders and breakers making up this Micro Grid. The waste heat is used to fire four 690ton Thermax Absorber/ Heaters which along with two Trane CenTraVac Earthwise electrically driven 1250ton R-123 chillers and an additional six Unilux High Temp/ High Pressure water-tube packaged boilers provide the thermal loop for the Hudson Yards. Also responsible for all auxiliary support equipment including AHUs, Fan Power boxes, pumps, drives and 18 cooling tower cells.
- ASSISTANT CHIEF ENGINEER at Construction and Commissioning Team
- OPERATING/LEED ENGINEER at GSH SERVICE GROUP
- CHIEF ENGINEER/LEED ENGINEER at PEAK POWER ONE COGEN PLANT
- STATIONARY WATCH ENGINEER at ROCHDALE VILLAGE POWERPLANT
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - SNA Architecture
- - electronic, and industrial
ABM Engineering. Manage Blueforce Payroll. Critical document writing. Manage a team of four Journeyman Operating Engineers and one apprentice at a 24 Megawatt Critical facility. Assist the Chief Engineer in supporting the operation of all building systems and to inform the Engineer of any conditions affecting building services and tenant comfort or safety. Assist with planning, organizing, directing and maintenance operations and technical proficiency. Coordinate work schedules with numerous vendors to ensure that equipment is checked and tested periodically. Conduct oversight of engineering personnel. Schedule and direct staff related to any conditions affecting building services, preventive maintenance, general maintenance, inventory control and contracted maintenance. Keep an open line of communication with the customer so scheduled work gets completed on time and correctly. Keep all contracts and service lease agreements up to date. Assure compliance with all governing codes, company policies and regulations, and timely completion of tenant services with a minimum of disruption. Assure maximum facility life by implementing, maintaining and repairing all mechanical systems which include, HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, electrical systems, equipment warranties and general building maintenance. Procure parts and supplies. Evaluate inventory supplies to ensure quality and competitive pricing. Monitor quality and cost of work performed by outside contractors. Participate in ongoing employee, tenant and contractor relation programs. Committed to a high standard of safety and compliance with all laws, policies and regulations. Experience in working flexible schedule and emergency response.
- Assistant Chief Engineer at ABM
- Assistant Facility Manager at ABM
- Facility Engineer at ABM
4 years, 7 months at this Job