I am assistant cook.
- Assistant Cook at Wesley Haven Villa
- Crew Member at taco bell
- Food Service Worker at escambia school board
- CREW TRAINER at taco bell - pensacolas fl
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - high
I am the assistant cook at the restaurant. I prepare and set up the food.
- Assistant Cook at Tomato & Company
- Housekeeping at Hilton Hotel
- Residential Housekeeper at Molly Maid
- Commercial Housekeeper at Yonkers Contracting Company Inc
10 months at this Job
i have did dietary aide work and assistant cook
- Assistant Cook at Bells Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Product Inspector at Pictsweet
3 years, 5 months at this Job
I was hired to be an assistant cook for a very professional camp . I took culinary for over 3 years . I cooked for kids . I had so much fun , it was such an amazing experience and job . I loved it .
- assistant cook at va elks
- Assistant Cook at
1 year at this Job
- - General Studies
- Some college
I work in the kitchen as a Assistant Cook, I mainly work all stations, such as Flat Top Grill, Caller/Expo, Fryer, and Saimin Noodle/Spaghetti station. I work in a face pace restaurant that requires me to multitask. Stock up food ingredients, clean/sanitized work stations, and prep food accordingly to carry out orders. Also cook and prepare cater orders and send out in a timely matter.
- Assistant Cook at Zippy's Restaurant
- Line Cook at Eggs 'n Things
- Food Prep/Dishwasher/Line Cook at Aloha Salads
- Line Cook at The Alley Restaurant
4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
As the assistant cook, I prep, cook, and serve food for children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old. As a
team, we follow important requirements such as meeting each child's dietary needs and complying with all
relevant food and safety standards. I make a wide range of food for breakfast, lunch, and snack time.
● Carrying out regular temperature checks on fridges, freezers, and food storage areas.
● Maintaining a safe kitchen area and hygienic working environment.
● Ensuring that the larder is well stocked and that adequate food supplies are always available.
● Constantly evaluating meals and food products to ensure that the highest quality standards are maintained.
● Making sure that leftover foodstuffs, waste, and uncooked products are properly disposed of.
● Ensuring that all administrative processes are followed and recorded as required.
- Assistant Cook at Gwendolyn Bland Daycare Center
- Deli Clerk at Gristedes Supermarket
- Head Teller, ABM Back at Citibank
2 years at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
I started as a Cafeteria Helper and moved up to an Assistant Cook. Now im in charge of the salad bar and the sandwich wraps. I also serve students lunch.
- Assistant Cook at Nashoba Regional School District
- Medical Assistant/ Secretary at Amoretti Pediatrics
- Lunchroom Supervisor at Josiah Haynes Elementary
- Assistant teacher at Sharon Cooperative School
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Assistant Cook responsibilities included making preparing and cooking dishes and foods. Patients served specific meals prepared according to Dietary charts. Also provided assistance to the chef, maintaining supplies, packaging and labeling leftovers. Testing new recipes, cleaning the kitchen and keeping cleaning utensils and supplies organized.
- Assistant Cook at Morrison Company
- Maintenances/ Prep Cook at Cracker Barrel
- Housekkeping/ Custodian at Holiday Inn Express
- Supervisor Homemaker at Help at Home Inc.
11 months at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
- High School Diploma - General Studies
• Teacher assistant - helped oversee children and assisted teachers with classroom activities
• Promoted to Assistant Cook - helped Cook prepare meals and snacks for 120+ students and faculty
• Promoted to Head Cook - cooked and prepared meals and snacks for 120+ students and faculty while managing dietary needs and allergies o Meal Planning o Food Ordering o Review food bill of lading for accuracy o Stock pantry
- Teacher Assistant / Cook at Phoenix Children's Academy
- Customer Service at Safari Sam's
4 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
Responsibilities Assistant cook/Prep food for the meal center. Also assist in serving lunch for students at Executive Education Academy Charter School. Accomplishments Learn how to prep different kind of healthy foods for students of all ages. Skills Used I am a fast learn, so I applied my pass experience from the jobs I have had in the past.
- Assistant Cook/Food Prep. at Linton Food Management
- Picker at Amazon Fullfillment Center
- Medical Records Supervisor at Excellent Home Care
- Temp at Agencies
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Public Schools