Clinical Research Assistant/ Coordinator.
- Clinical Research Assistant/ Coordinator at Sneeze & Wheeze Associates LLC
- Laboratory Coordinator/ Clinical Research Assistant at Meridien Research
- Phlebotomy Specialist at OSF Multi-Specialty Group
- Area Lead/ DCT/ Phlebotomist at Grifols/ Talecris Plasma Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Phlebotomy
* Supervising- Make sure that all students are being watched and the environment is clear of anything hazardous. * Computer Skills- Familiar with Microsoft Software, and Google Software. * Recognition- Got Promoted within 7 months to Assistant Coordinator.
- Assistant Coordinator at CALIFORNIA TEACHING FELLOWS FOUNDATION
- Repack Decanter at Best Buy
- Instructor at California State University, Fresno
- Shift Leader at Little Caesars
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Kinesiology Physical Education
Bronx, NY 1998 - Present A full service medical center and teaching hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, in the South Bronx; one of the few hospital with a Child Advocacy Center for abused children. Assistant coordinator Over 19-year successful career leveraging thorough administrative support in planning the service/program through collaborating with the management and professional staff to achieve joint patient management objectives. Review all official initiatives and correspondence to determine data such as suggested changes in the facility of department programs, policies, procedures, and new assignments or duties delegated to the office e.g. court correspondence. Devise procedures for the systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of Medical information. * Recognized by management for operational excellence and streamlining office operations. * Received recognition from clients and program directors for facilitating prompt resolution of all escalated issues. * Successfully completed large-scale infrastructure improvement project providing on time and under budget delivery. * Attained departmental goals and objectives by establishing new processes and standards for in-patient care. * Spearheaded and trained clerical level II on patient registration and systems demographics initiatives. * Significantly contributed to the unit based Quality Assurance Program providing suggestions to enhance service delivery. * Frequently commended for maintaining safety, respect, and dignity of patients, as well as for holding patient privacy and confidentiality of information. Assistant coordinator * Formulated HIPAA and JCAHO reviews ensuring timely availability of required brochures and pamphlets to patients. * Organized, updated, and maintained over 200 patient charts. * Acted as a liaison with the patient's family to help them understanding the treatment plan for their patient. * Played an integral role as part of a team to implement proper care of body mechanics and safety of patients. * Utilized strong bilingual skills in assisting non-English speaking people to communicate their concerns. * Represented the departmental administrator in external contracts with community organizations and agencies. * Delivered exceptional leadership and teamwork abilities in directing people towards common goal, serving as a mediator between different departments to develop coordination as one working unit. Prior experience as: Secretary for Volunteers of America - Charles H. Gay Center Office Manager for We Care Ambulate Service
- Assistant coordinator at Lincoln Medical Health Center
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Administration
Assistant coordinator with focus on design, styling, set-up and tear-down of events and weddings, and providing clients with peace of mind through detailed planning.
- Assistant Coordinator at Moody Blue Events
- Social Media Maven/Weekly Event Coordinator at Sweet Heart Winery
- Taproom Manager, Sales Manager and Social Media Maven at Snowbank Brewing
- Craft Selection, Education and Pairing Specialist at Allied Beverages, Inc
2 months at this Job
Memphis, TN 2011 - 2015
A division of a $6B global hardware, software and electronics company (formerly Radiant Systems) delivering software development, sales, training and service. Facilities maintenance and office administration. Administrative Assistant (coordinator)
Coordinate operations support activities for the training of software resellers, including procurement, invoicing, order entry, license renewals and software registrations.
• Managed the training and certification process (including logistics for Webex webinars) for more than 200 software resellers and end users, ensuring a certification rate of 80+ percent
• Mastered the ERP system through self-development, inputting orders, creating purchasing orders, invoices and license renewals
• Processed more than 1250 licenses/order changes annually, supporting the account managers and operations team success
- Administrative Assistant (coordinator) at NCR Corporation
- Administration Coordinator - Food Services Department at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Medical Records Clerk/Front Office Support at Heart & Vascular Institute, PLLC
- Clinical Coding Analyst at Methodist University Hospital
4 years at this Job
Worcester, Massachusetts October 2015 to Present (Architectural Metal and Roofing Contractors) Senior CADD Tech / Submittals Assistant Coordinator / Project Management Division * Create and modify existing conditions of commercial roofing components using AutoCAD 2018 for project management teams. * Calculate structural roof tapering with software called "Tapper Plus". * Prepare cost estimates for Project Estimators and roofing materials for Project Managers. * Design architectural and structural components in AutoCAD 2015. * Work closely with Project Managers to obtain critical information on all aspects of project output. * Import and export dxf. pdf, jpeg and CAD files for roofing system projects.
- Submittals Assistant Coordinator at Greenwood Industries
- at Thermal Seal Insulating Glass
- Plumbing / Fire Protection Designer at Building Engineering Resources (BER)
- Individual Consultant at Dolan Design Group
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Specialized Technology - AutoCAD
Appointed Site Coordinator of Western Avenue Elementary School Kids' Zone before and after school program for the Spring of 2019. The Coordinator of this program is responsible for managing staff of 8 as well as planning games, activities and crafts for children aged 4-10, on a month to month basis. Daily interaction with children and parents required in addition to coordinator duties. Similar duties were also performed in the GPD Summer Camp program from summer 2015 - summer 2018. Duties were performed in the capacity of camp counselor, and as assistant coordinator last summer. Background information Leadership
- Site Coordinator/Assistant Coordinator/Camp counselor at Kids' Zone
- Band Teacher's Assistant at High, Mclean County Unit
- President at Kids' Zone
- at Illinois State University Wind Symphony
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Music - Music Education/Saxophone Performance
-Stone Mountain, GA December 2016-Present
Assistant Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all special education students & parents receive all of the help they need to get their students registered in school.
• Conduct and Assist with Diagnostics and Placement for Special Education Preschool Students.
• Evaluate and review employee (LTSE'S) documentation and reports submitted to the coordinator each month.
• Input important data into our system that will allow the special education department to provide better resources to our parents and students.
• Assist Administration Team and Coordinators with compensation related issues
• Respond to parent complaints and issues in relation to placement & transportation; organize and participate in informal appeal process for students; research situations related to aspects of special education department..
- Administrative Assistant/Assistant Coordinator at DeKalb County School System
- Compensation Analyst (Classified Staff) at DeKalb County School System
- On-boarding Secretary at DeKalb County School System
- Secretary II, Murphey Candler Elementary School at DeKalb County School System
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources - Human Resources/Management
Detroit, MI 48235
Northwest Activities Center Clubhouse
A licensed member of The Clubhouse Network
June 2015 - Present
● Provide community outreach to involve a diverse group of young people, parents, teachers, and community leaders in the Clubhouse program.
● Provide basic computer maintenance, including file management, troubleshooting, and technical support to ensure Clubhouse equipment is functioning for members and mentors.
● Support Clubhouse members develop in developing and completing projects (e.g., help them come up with ideas, gather materials, get started, locate mentors to work with them, and support their ongoing work).
● Assist "parent" organization in fundraising and publicity for the Clubhouse, communicating Clubhouse philosophy, goals, and outcomes to external sources.
● Ensure members participate in annual contests and events, including "[email protected]" and "The Hour of Code".
● Observe, record, and report the behavior and the work ethic of the youth, and provide accurate reports of what each of the youth are doing in the Clubhouse.
● Prepare and submit required reports to ensure compliance with The Clubhouse Network guidelines.
- Assistant Coordinator at Northwest Community Programs, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Assists Stephanie Chin, Lead Coordinator, with day-of weddings and events. Enforces the event timeline and produces design elements. Collaborates with team members to execute timely and efficient events.
- Assistant Coordinator at Stephanie Chin Events
- Assistant Coordinator at Gisela Nadine Events
- Assistant Coordinator at OC Brides
1 month at this Job
- - Communications, Entertainment and Tourism
- High school or equivalent - Musical Theatre