34850 Marvin Hull Road Achievements/Tasks Primary responsibilities were pertinent administrative work and providing aid to fellow college SKILLS students for the Assistant Dean of the College for Health and Human Development. Assist and inform students how to use computer lab in the Student Success Center as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, offering help for relevant requests. PowerPoint Perform other administrative related works such as filing, printing, sign in sheets, delivering documents, making phone calls, etc Some knowledge of Citrix Program I enjoyed this job very much since I am great at helping others and completing designated tasks in an efficient matter. Title/Position
- Assistant Dean at College for Health
- Campus Representative/Promoter at Bucks 4 Books
4 months at this Job
- BA - Criminal Justice
The Assistant Dean of Academic Excellence is responsible for academic, service and operational excellence at the campus level, promoting high quality teaching and learning, service ethic and campus image. This leader ensures effective communication, carry through and colleague engagement of the College mission and vision. Primary duties include responsibility for overall management of campus academic operations, faculty management and development, implementing high-quality curriculum and instructional delivery systems, and outcomes assessment. The Assistant Dean of Academic Excellence reports to the Dean of Academic Operations and serves as the central point of contact for campus communication and image, both internal and external and is responsible for fostering a positive and innovative environment. Responsibilities -Responsible for overall academic and operational management, external relations and communications for the campus, including third party interactions -Responsibility to furthering the vision of the College in modernizing service and learning models, and enhancing positive communication throughout the campus environment. - Provides leadership to the faculty, which enables them to achieve the stated goals of the campus that are consistent with student success. - Manages and ensures training and development of faculty and staff. - Assists Dean of Academic Operations in oversight of academic operations. - Responsible for oversight of campus library and Academic Support Center and related services. -Implements applications and practitioner-oriented curriculum and instructional delivery systems. -Assures that curricula are delivered in an environment and manner conducive to learning. -Provides and promotes a culture of service excellence to students and colleagues. -Ensures adherence to the policies, procedures, and guidelines of Carrington College. - Ensures and leads active academic participation in self-evaluations, annual reports, team visits, accreditation/licensing reports and audits, as required. - Ensures the academic department conforms to all faculty and academic policies. - Works closely with academic deans to support successful implementation of college/program objectives. - Participates in Carrington College meetings, projects and committees as needed. -Completes other duties as assigned
- Assistant Dean Academic Excellence at Carrington College
- Pharmacy Technology Program Director for ASHP Accredited Program at Carrington College
- Pharmacy Technology Program Director for ASHP Accredited Program at Carrington College
- Pharmacy Technician at Safeway Pharmacy
9 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration and Accounting
I am apart of the climate team/ administration and the Assistant upper school dean. Our focus is to control the climate of the school and to help support our teachers with challenging behaviors of the students in grades K-8. I also perform all office duties and I am very sufficient in Microsoft word,excel, and PowerPoint.
- Assistant Dean at West Oak Lane Charter School
- Lead Instructor at Netter Center
- Assistant Director at Little Leagacy Learning Center
- Behavior Specialist at West Oak Lane Charter School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Early Childhood Education
Administer, oversee and assess all PERCH services, which promote the success of off-campus, non-traditional,
graduate and military-affiliated students organizing over 50 programs annually with 2,000 students in attendance
• Conduct hearing officer adjudicating suspension level cases
- Assistant Dean at Office of the Dean of Students
- UNI 201 Instructor, UNCW at
- Academic Advisor at University College
- Residence Life Coordinator at Wake Forest University
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Higher Education and Student Affairs
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Loxahatchee, Florida, 2/2017 - Present
Founded in 1933 as Florida's first public community college, Palm Beach State College has expanded its mission, programs and reach to become the largest institution of higher education in Palm Beach County and the seventh largest of the 28 colleges in the Florida College System. The college serves more than 48,000 students from over 165 countries. One of the top producers of associate degree graduates in the United States, PBSC also offers baccalaureate degrees, professional certificates, career training, and corporate and continuing education. Students enroll at campus locations in Lake Worth, Boca Raton, Palm Beach Gardens, Loxahatchee and Belle Glade, as well as online.
Assistant Dean of Student Services (Equivalent to Campus Dean of Students reporting to the Campus Provost)
• Serve as Chief Student Services Officer for the Loxahatchee Groves campus. Oversee staff in areas of advising, registration, student services, financial aid, student learning services, testing, outreach, career services and disability support services. Serve as Chief Conduct Officer for campus which includes student discipline and Title IX investigations.
• Under the direction of the VP of Growth and Expansion/ Provost, opened the Loxahatchee Campus in February 2017 which involved the hire and training of all new staff.
• Helped to increase the student population from 770 (February 2017) to 2700 (August 2017).
• Participate in a variety of District-wide committees including: advising, student activities, conduct, student service deans' council, Guided Pathways, Student of Concern and a myriad of others that pertain to job functions and institutional strategic planning.
• District-wide work on implementing a new advising model focused on case management, inclusion of Guided Pathways and other means holistic advising.
• Plan and implement all student engagement activities for the Loxahatchee Campus.
• Serve as a liaison for the campus, to the community and participate in a number of outreach functions in accordance with the goals of the Provost.
• Maintain several institutional and staff budgets totaling approximately $500,000+.
• Continuous work with campus Dean of Academic Affairs to develop schedules and class offerings that meet the needs of the campus student population.
- Assistant Dean of Student Services at Palm Beach State College
- National Community College Hispanic Council Leadership Fellow at RECOGNITION
- Assistant Director, Hendry/Glades Curtis Education Center at Florida SouthWestern State College
- Coordinator, Student Services at Florida SouthWestern State College
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Business Communications
- Bachelors of Science - Biology
• Mediate disputes between students resulting from verbal arguments or physical altercations
• Determine the facts in each case and who will receive appropriate consequences for the actions taken
• Worked collaboratively with other Assistant Dean's to update student information with the schools data base School Aide, Brooklyn, NY
- Assistant Dean for the Restorative Justice Project at Nelson Mandela School for Social Justice
- School Aide at Public School 294
- Assistant Manager at
- School Aide at School Aides
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
Birmingham, AL April 2017-present UAB Medicine Project Coordinator for Assistant Dean Dr. Rubin Pillay & Pennington Whiteside Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures. Coordinate and organize schedules, appointments, and meetings. Assist with establishing Global Health collaborations.
- Project Coordinator for Assistant Dean Dr. Rubin Pillay & Pennington Whiteside at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Child Development Specialist/Project BASIC at Ridgeview/Claxton Elementary
- SAP Counselor/ Community Outreach Coordinator at Peninsula Behavioral Health
- Advocacy Coordinator at Sexual Assault Crisis Center
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work - Social Work
Responsibilities include assist students in reaching settlement of their informal requests or complaints through consultation, mediation and counseling; refers issues with a formal avenue of redress to appropriate University offices for resolution. Work with appropriate University officials to facilitate satisfactory solutions to issues and problems that fall within the responsibilities of the Dean of Students Office. Advise the Dean of Students on complaints with no definitive remedy and makes recommendation for resolution. Provide guidance and support to students who are victims of violence and other crimes. Educate students on the processes to engage and report crimes to University and local police agencies.. Provide ongoing support and referral services to promote student use of all available resources. Serve as a member of University committees related to student welfare, and other aspects related to student status. Assist in the coordination of the response to major crisis and other unusual events within the University community. Assist students in understanding their rights and responsibilities as community members and the university conduct system. Research, evaluate, and recommend changes in rules, regulations, and policies as related to the student experience. Serves as a resource to the University Community regarding status of students and make presentations to Parents. Performs related duties as required.
- Assistant Dean at University Heights Charter School
- EMT/Security Officer at Winchester Gardens
- EMT at Addiss Medical Transportation
- Non commissioned Officer/Squad Leader at U.S. Army Reserve 411th Chemical Company, Edison N.J. - Chemical Operations Specialist.
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Chemical Operations Specialist
- - Psychology
- - trauma care, basic life support, CPR, EKG, and patient care
• Supervise the Residence Life staff consisting of Proctors (14) and Mentors (30) in collaboration with the Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs. Responsibilities include selection and training, creating and implementing a professional development program, supervising the residential education programing and managing the budget.
• Facilitate all housing placements for new and returning students; work with and advise the Associated Students for Harvey Mudd College (ASHMC) Senate to plan and carry out room draw; approve and pre-assign ADA accommodations; approve or deny off-campus petitions.
• Manage all housing assignments data; enter and maintain housing related data on College’s administrative data system (Jenzabar), including room changes, freshman, transfer, and readmitted students; produce and maintain the student roster and other reports.
• Provide one-on-one and/or group support to students pertaining to emotional and mental health issues.
• Act as an advisor and liaison to the ASHMC Leadership and Council. Attend weekly strategy meetings and
• council meetings. Assisted in the restructuring and amending of the ASHMC constitution.
• Created, developed, planned, and implemented a Sophomore Retreat that focused on development of the
• student’s personal, social, and academic development.
• Work collaboratively with other Student Affairs members on major programs such as Orientation, Summer
• Institute, and Commencement.
• Served on the Student Behavior Intervention Team.
• Primary liaison with The Claremont Colleges’ Residential Deans Committee.
• Incident Management Team member responsible for managing students in the event of an emergency.
• Conduct sexual misconduct investigations as a Title IX investigator.
• Coordinate and participate in the on-call dean rotation.
- Assistant Dean For Residential Life at Harvey Mudd College
- Campus Life Coordinator at Harvey Mudd College
- Program Coordinator for First Year Initiatives at University of Redlands
- Community Director/Assistant at University of Redlands
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Education: Higher Education
- Bachelor's - Race and Ethnic Studies
Responsible for establishing the Advancement program for the Faculty of Nursing including priority setting, strategic objectives and execution, report management and frontline fundraising. Oversee advancement communications, alumni engagement, and fund development. Serve on faculty leadership team with voice in management of faculty. Responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of events and activities in celebrating centenary for the nursing program including opening event, leadership lecture series, networking and social events, and celebration gala with demonstrated ROI. First six months of position, also managed a portfolio of 75 prospects retained from previous RD role. Faculty portfolio includes 200 top rated alumni and other prospects. Coordinate leadership visits for dean and other top faculty. Oversee all advancement efforts including special events, alumni volunteer opportunities, and stakeholder engagement.
- ASSISTANT DEAN, ADVANCEMENT at UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA
- FREELANCE GRANT RESEARCH at
- REGIONAL DIRECTOR MAJOR GIFTS at UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA
- DIRECTOR OF PROSPECT RESEARCH & MANAGEMENT at UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL MISSOURI
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration