Answer phone calls, send and receive emails, order and receive product, greet customers, help customers select products for their dream kitchen, bath. Assistant designer.
- Assistant Designer at All about kitchens
6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Model/Style photo shoots. Assistant designer, creative directer. Maintain all social media and networking accounts.
- Assistant Designer at Reviled
- Stylist at Pookie And Sebastian
- Production Intern at LIM Fashion Production
- Sales/Marketing at Steve Madden
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Two-Year AAS Fashion Business Management - Fashion Merchandising/Marketing Major; Concentration in styling.
KOMAR BRANDS - RICHARD LEEDS DIVISION
• Work on licensed and generic sleepwear for clients such as Walmart, Target, Kohl's and Torrid
• Have an understanding of fabrics weight and content.
• Edit/update CAD's for WDR, FDR and major meetings
• Create and submit techpacks for sampling and production.
• Organization: set up/break down presentation boards, maintain showroom and fabric room, meeting prep
• Create infobars, art call out sheets, placement sheets
- Assistant Designer at Komar
- Artist Liason and Salon Coordinator at Vanity Projects
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
• Assistant designer of wedding and event florals including bouquets and ceremony decor.
• Responsible for setup of florals, table scapes, and ceremony decor on site.
- Assistant Designer at Bloomsbury Floral Design
- Art Director at Freelance/Self employed
- Script Supervisor, Makeup Department Head at NANO Pictures feature film "Willie, Jamaley, and the Cacacoon"
- Bar Program Manager, Assistant Manager, & Bartender at Hawker Fare
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Design
Assistant Designer for Bobeau/Bobeau Collection/B Curvy Los Angeles July 2017- Current Creating all tech packs in PLM for China and Vietnam developments Order all fabric and trims for developments and SMS samples Work with Overseas Factories to meet development and SMS deadlines Organize all samples once received from factories to pass to merchandising Create sketches of designs for department store meetings Organize all sampling of in house styles for department store meetings Working with the tech team for all in house fixes on patterns Working with tech team on all fittings of designs Create designs for Bobeau and B Collection lines.
- Assistant Designer at Crew Knitwear Inc
- Assistant Designer at Crew Knitwear Inc
- Assistant Designer for Lazy Sundays And Paper Crane at Paper Crane
- Eccommerce Assistant at Gift Of Garb
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Fashion Design
• Assistant designer for interior/exterior living spaces
• Interior/Exterior house painter
• Set up signage and stage props for parties and corporate events
• Faux finished walls and bedrooms
• Created custom murals for kids and adults
- Assistant Designer & Painter at David Nichols Interior Design
- Painting instructor at Paint The Town San Francisco
- Sign Painter & Prop Painter at GC Events Seattle
- Stagehand, Electrician, Carpenter at International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees Local 16
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Sculpture and Painting
Davis, CA Responsible for stimulating the heat distribution of battery by using Fluent. College Student Pioneer Park Block D Aug 2017 Assistant designer Zhangdian, Zibo Designed the product modeling on computer and made introduction animation of it.
- Assistant designer at Powertrain
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at Mechanics Lab
- President at Students' Engineering Innovation Training Association
- Teacher assistant at The Engineering Technique Training Center
3 months at this Job
- B.E - heating
- B.E - Mechanical Design
• Assistant designer of a team responsible for presenting junior and missy collections for Target (Merona, Xhilaration, Maternity), Anthropologie, J.Lo for JCPenny, and Walmart.
• Collections mainly consisted of cover-ups, resort, swimwear, and plus size versions.
• Responsibilities were numerous with the expectations of a quick turnaround.
• CAD development included full flat illustrations, in-house linesheets and maintenance, collection presentations, and shopping report booklets.
• Garment development was done for design cards, sample correction and send out, and involved working with in-house patternmakers and seamstresses.
• Sourcing and costing trims and fabrics involved communication with overseas Chinese and Korean suppliers and maintaining good relationships with the correspondents.
- ASSISTANT DESIGNER at FORTUNE SWIMWEAR LLC
- PRODUCTION COORDINATOR at STONY APPAREL CORP
- CONTRACTOR at [email protected]
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Fashion Design
• worked as Assistant Designer Intern
• Developed products and coloring
• Assisted design process for preparing next season’s collection with sourcing fabrics and tech packs
• Learned merchandising, PLM, and costing
- Assistant Designer Intern at Corridor nyc
- Teacher's Assistant at Dongduk Womens University
- Staff at UNIQLO
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Menswear
- Bachelor's - Fashion Design
Developed computerized drawings based on sketches from the designer ❖ Helped customers pick up furniture based on their needs ❖ Assisted customers with fabric selection and delivery set-up
- Assistant Designer at La Z Boy Furniture
- Studio Team Member at JC Penney Photography
- Intern at JC Penney Photography
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Medical Billing & Coding
- Associate of Applied Science - Interior Design