Precious Kargo Academy is looking for a Dynamic future leader for our Childcare Center.
Join our Team – Share our Passion!
Our company offers several opportunities for qualified individuals, and we provide a growth path. We are looking for a talented leader who is results oriented and strives to achieve success in the goals and objectives of the school. Enjoy an exciting opportunity to lead a childcare Academy for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. We are looking for an Assistant Director at our Oak cliff Location.
OPERATIONS, SAFETY & SECURITY:
- Maintains building, equipment, and grounds to ensure a safe environment that meets corporate standards and all regulatory agency requirements.
- Requires staff to enforce all safety policies and procedures in compliance with all regulatory agency requirements.
- Implements all standards necessary to ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment, including universal precautions.
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Help oversee the curriculum, manage personnel, and execute the company's high standards of excellence
MARKETING & ENROLLMENT:
- Fills the center to capacity while maximizing the profitability of the operation.
- Daily attendance should meet licensed capacity.
- Is available to parents at their convenience—listens attentively to their concerns and takes appropriate action.
- Maintains retention of families by implementing quality programs.
- Tracks all inquiries, converts inquiries into parent tours, and converts tours into enrollments.
- Accurately reports withdrawals and new starts weekly.
- Conducts parent meetings and other conferences as appropriate.
- Regularly solicits feedback from parents in order to improve the center.
- A degree in Education, Business, or related field required
- Must possess or be able to obtain CPR and First Aid certification required
- Experience in child-care management preferred (20+ employees)
- Knowledge of state licensing
- Revenue and enrollment oriented
- Demonstrates strong customer service
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to concentrate on many tasks at a single time
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Professional demeanor
- Comfortable with public speaking