Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admissions to Argosy University. Managed time and inquiry resources to achieve monthly application, and quarterly and annual enrollment goals. The Assistant Director of Admissions must conduct a high quantity of prospect phone contacts to secure weekly standard appointment set and interview activity, and to conduct follow-up activity with unresolved interviews and future class applicants. The ADA is responsible for conducting all recruitment activities in accordance with state and federal accreditation and Institute polices and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards.
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Argosy University-Schaumburg
- Bartender at Fat Jacks
- Media Relations Assistant at Illinois State University Athletics Media Relations
- Advertising Intern at Greek Telephone Directory
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Relations
Results-oriented professional with excellent communication skills, proven sales and recruitment abilities, with project management, strategic planning, marketing, and
MANAGEMENT/ SALES EXPERIENCE
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology 07/2018 - Present
Assistant Director of Admissions
• Established, built, and maintained personal customer relationships with all families recruited into the college
• Educated and advised prospective students and parents about each step of the admission process
• Assisted in managing 7 Admissions Advisors to accomplish a variety of benchmarks necessary to departmental function
• Created, implemented, and facilitated new student orientation to assist the transition for new students into an academic environment resulting in an increase in campus new student retention
• Trained new and current staff on admissions procedures
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
- Admission Advisor at West Coast University
- Admission Counselor at Ed2go/ Cengage
- Premier Nursing Admissions Representative at Brightwood College/Kaplan College
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications and Marketing
Assistant Director of an admissions team of 15 reps. Drive successful school enrollment and retention with ethical but assertive recruiting methods.
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Art Institute of Phoenix
- Admissions Advisor at Brookline College
- Program Specialist at Volunteers of America
- Premier Admissions Rep/Interim Director of Admissions at Kaplan Career Institute/Dorsey Schools
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice Administration
Clarksville, TN November 2017 to present
Assistant Director of Admissions
• Prepare and host several orientations and participated in open house events
• Liason between the facility and the outside community
• Conduct face to face interviews, recruit and enroll prospective students into the undergrad programs
• Training new Admissions Representatives in making calls, how to set up appointments, handling prospective students questions and understanding the school compliance
• Work with academic departments to resolve issues and review policies
• Assists the Director of Admission and the Financial Aid department in the administration of financial aid programs, which includes planning and implementing policies and procedures that govern merit-based aid awarding
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Daymar College
- Medical Data Specialist at Wipro
- On Site Manager at Brinkley Realty Group
- Administrative Assistant/Legal Assistant (Intern) at Goodwin Sports Management
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Assistant Director of Admissions I am in charge of group visits, Veterans Benefits, and the Athletic liaison between admissions and athletics.
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Niagara University
- Assistant Baseball Coach at Niagara Power Baseball
- Assistant Baseball Coach at Midland University
- Admissions Counselor (fulltime) at Midland University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Education
- - General education
- High school diploma
Ensured that all admissions paperwork was completed and within compliance
● Partnered with the Education, Financial Aid and Business office to meet the required accommodations for new admissions.
● Developed presentations and events aimed to educate the community and build awareness of the school.
● Overseen a team of admissions counselors and ensuring territories are managed throughout the funnel to attain goals and meet deadlines.
● Prepared reporting on admissions at the request of the President and the Director of Admissions, utilizing all available metrics.
● Supported the development, implementation and evaluation of student admission and retention strategies.
● Nurtured dialogue with prospective students and their families by keeping them informed and answering all inquiries regarding the admission process via telephone, email and in person within 24 hours.
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Lincoln College of Technology
- Admissions Representative at Fortis Institute
- Admissions Representative at ITT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
- Assistant manager at VISION WORKS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - concentration Human Resources
- - Business Management
Evaluate and review applications for incoming students. This includes international and non-traditional students and any additional
• Represent the University on and off campus and speaks with prospective families, secondary school counselors, or organizations involved in the college selection process and enroll students from several counties in Pennsylvania
• Offer a variety of merit-based awards to prospective students and verify qualifying incoming prospective students for merit based scholarships awarded through the admissions office
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Undergraduate Admissions at Millersville University
- Director of Office Operations at Undergraduate Admissions at Millersville University
- Front Desk/Night Auditor at Ramada International
- Intern, Center at Undergraduate Admissions at Millersville University
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Higher Education & Student Affairs Counseling - Higher Education & Student Affairs Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Recruit high school and non-traditional students at college fairs, high school
presentations and at corporate/community events throughout our service area
• Evaluate high school and college transcripts; prepare transfer credit evaluations
• Review applications for admissions and render admissions decisions
• Collaborate with the Director of Admissions and Recruitment and execute college and program specific yield initiatives
• Analyze Admissions centered marketing materials
• Review and make decisions for Placement Test Waiver requests
- Assistant Director of Admissions at SUNY ORANGE
- Assistant Professor at SUNY ORANGE
- Adjunct Professor at MOUNT SAINT MARY COLLEGE
- Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Implementation at OPPENHEIMER CAPITAL
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Finance & International Business
Assisting the Director in directing and overseeing all facets of the preschool.Conduct visitor tours and handle admissions procedures. Maintain staff and student records in accordance with the Minimum Standard Rules of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. Act as the designated director in the Director's absence in conjunction with the Financial Manager.Meet and exceed all Minimum Standard Rules of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services and National Association for the Education of Young Children guidelines. Provide a safe and healthy environment in which children have the opportunity to develop stable and caring relationships. Provide an environment that fosters cognitive, social, and emotional growth.Provide support in the office setting as needed, assisting teachers, helping with children, and providing answers to parents and prospective parents. Supervising staff and children, assist in hiring process and room details of layouts of classroom setup, school settings. Adhere to all general staff and church policies, procedures and responsibilities.
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Weekday Program
- Administrative Assistant at Chase Oaks Church
- Sleeper Sewell DBA ANBTX at
- Internet / New Home Sales Agent at Choice Homes
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Interior and Architectural design
● Acted as Director of Admissions in any absence, including a majority of the 2018 admissions cycle. During this cycle, I led our two-person team to enroll the most new domestic students the school has ever seen: a 54% increase from the prior year.
● Informed and assisted potential students and their families regarding academic programs (from Tk-12th grade), admissions requirements, and the admissions process with individualized and warm customer service.
● Reached all admissions goals set : including response times, inquiry follow up numbers, and conversion rates.
● Coordinated and engaged in the Enrollment Management Team.
● Organized events for over 500 attendees , admissions marketing campaigns, and outreach opportunities.
● Conducted live stream, facebook, and instagram campaigns to recruit students. Each live stream video was seen by over 10,000 people in the community , which resulted in increased inquiries and recognition of Linfield in the marketplace.
● Created and compiled enrollment data into extensive reports to calculate yield rates, retention percentages, and admissions data.
● Interpreted reports and hard data to predict trends, forecasts, successes, and challenges. Forecast enrollment for next year.
● Maintained and managed student records (including immunizations and CUM files) with a high-level of organization.
● Managed Parent Ambassador and Student Ambassador programs.
● Created the Standard Operating Procedures for the Domestic and International Admissions and Enrollment Process.
● Served as a System Administrator for Senior Systems.
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Linfield Christian
- Sports Information Coordinator at Linfield Christian
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications