Served as a Assistant Director of Nursing in Home Health Care Company Made supervisory visits to patients and assessed their needs. Did new admissions and cared for existing patients. Achieved great communication between physicians and patients. Assisted Director of Nursing in the office with paperwork. Made marketing rounds to doctor's offices and facilities.
- Assistant Director of Nursing at DIAL A NURSE
- RN staff nurse and Unit Practice Council Chairman at University of Miami
- Registered Nurse at University of Miami Hospital and Clinics
- Registered Nurse - Nurse Supervisor at HCR ManorCare- Heartland of Tamarac
6 months at this Job
- Bridge Program - NP
- BSN in Equivalence
- ADN - Nursing
•Served as the Assistant Director of Nursing to home health agency.
• Served as a supervisory to all employees.
• Conducted meetings and inservices for staff.
• Became a superuser with company’s computer entry system.
• Achieved success with marketing to many physicians offices and other companies.
• Assessed new admissions and reassesd patients that were due for supervisory visits.
• Served as a Liasion between patients, families, physicians offices and pharmacies.
- Assistant Director of Nursing at Dial-A-Nurse
- Registered Nurse at UHealth- University of Miami-
- Registered Nurse - Nurse Supervisor at Heartland of Tamarac
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Master's - Nurse Practitioner
at a 240 bed Medicare / Medicaid
Assistant Director of Nursing
• Ensuring smooth and efficient operation of nursing staff - managed staff consisting on average of 68 nurses and 90 nursing assistant employees
• Maintaining employee health records
• Mandatory employee education and in-servicing
• Recruiting and training new employees
• Performing wound rounds - monitored wound management
• Assisting in scheduling
• Making sure resident care is provided to the highest of standards
• Assisted in weekly utilization review
- Assistant Director of Nursing at Buckingham at Norwood
- Registered Nurse / Supervisor at Inglemoor Rehabilitation and Care Center
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science
Assistant Director of Nursing for American Senior Communities. Perform chart audits to ensure compliance with ISDH regulations, oversee nursing department and determine areas of improvement, develop and provide in-services to staff as needed, ensure nursing documentation is complete and efficient according to company and state policies, administer and track influenza as pneumovax vaccinations for residents, coordinate care with physicians, conduct interviews and determine qualified candidates for hiring, conduct rounding's for residents, to ensure quality care and customer service is provided per staff, determine/provide corrective action for nursing when necessary, etc.
- Assistant Director of Nursing at
- American Senior Communities at
- First Aid Volunteer at Shenandoah
- LPN/ Triage Manager Home Health at Individual Home Health Agency
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Practical Nursing - Practical Nursing
- Bachelor's in business in Healthcare Administration - business
Weekend supervisor at the Kansas City South location. Managing all staffing issues, patient and family issues, central supply, wound care and being a floor charge nurse at the same time. A very busy position with administrative duties as well. Also obligated to come in during the week to either do administrative work or cover a shift on the floor. Promoted to Assistant Director of Nursing in Independence over a 110 bed LTC unit. Staffing for 65 employees, requests, call-ins, staffing phone on rotation. On call every other weekend. Actively involved in all IDT meetings. Working on the floor as a nurse when needed, even as a med tech passing meds on occasion. Made a shower schedule for the whole building, auditing showers, auditing admits and discharges. List is not inclusive.
- Assistant Director of Nursing at Redwood Post Acute Network
- Registered Nurse at NURSECORE
- Registered Nurse at Northside Hospital
- Registered Nurse at HEALTHSOUTH REHAB HOSPITAL
5 months at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
- RN, LPN - Nursing
I worked as a staff nurse for 6 years on a long term care unit on a nursing home as well as a nurse on memory care unit,presently working as a floor nurse and assistant director of nursing at Carriage crossing senior living.As part of my job,I had experienced in admission,discharging,medications administrations,customer service,staff management,assessment of new resident, and on a daily basis for changing conditions of the residents were my duties as a nurse.Also,ordering medications,entering medications to MAR,communicating with the different primary doctors had been part of my work.I believe in collaborations of different departments such as nursing,dietary,physical therapy,speech therapy, families and primary doctors are the keys to provide an effective care for the patients,
- Assistant Director of Nursing at Carriage Crossing Senior living
at this Job
• Supervised over 80 registered/licensed nurses and nursing assistants in a 90-bed facility
• Promoted to Assistant Director of Nursing after a year and 9 months
• Implemented and maintained managed care relationships between this facility, three hospital systems, and two insurance companies that included clinical research, data collection, patient assessments, and training for staff members which reduced return to acute readmission rates by 30%
• Created and managed a new scheduling process for all nursing staff and maintained daily PPDs (nursing care hours per patient day)
• Personally evaluated complaints, failed audits, and staff problems and then provided training/feedback for nursing staff to improve care administered to patients
• Chaired weekly discharge planning and resource utilization meetings
• Performed wound care assessments and data tracking with physician and nurse practitioner
- Assistant Director of Nursing at Powerback Rehabilitation Center
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FULFILLMENT REPRESENTATIVE at Foot Cardigan
- LVN Charge Nurse at Garrison Care Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
- Licensed Vocational Nurse - Nursing
49 Marvin Ave Troy, NY
Date: January 2017 - January 2018
Job Description: Assistant Director of Nursing/ MDS Coordinator
• Assist in the planning, organizing, development and direction of the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Services Department.
• Chairperson for the facility Skin Care Team
• Complete Quality Improvement Reports accurately, and timely. Prior to monthly QA meeting.
• Assures timely and accurate submission of MDS 3.0 to assure the highest possible reimbursement for the facility
• Completes PRI upon request per guidelines
- Assistant Director of Nursing/ MDS Coordinator at Troy Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Staff Development Coordinator at Infection Control Preventionist
- Registered Nurse at Rensselaer County Chapter ARC- Brunswick Center Services
- Registered Nurse at The Plastic Surgery Group of W.B. Macomber
1 year at this Job
- Associate in Science
Infection Preventionist Staff Development Restorative Program Director Duties including but not limited to: managing medical care for 101 bed facility, stand up/stand down, QA, weekly Medicare meeting, weekly IDT meeting regarding wounds-nutrition-behaviors with/without med management-falls-infection control, overseeing and auditing admissions and discharges for sub acute and long term care patients, triage prior to sending out to hospital to reduce hospital readmissions, monitoring ancillary staff, assisting with staffing, safety meetings with other department heads, assisting state surveyors when in for annual and on complaint surveys, direct assistant to the Director of Nursing, quarterly and prn corporate meetings, on call rotation and any additional duties assigned by the DON and/or the administrator of facility.
- Assistant Director of Nursing at SKLD Plymouth (Formally Heartland of
- Director of Clinical Services at Wellspring Lutheran Services
- Staff RN at Wellbridge of Rochester Hills
- Director of Clinical Services - LTC/Rehab at Botsford Commons
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Assistant to director , schedules , staffing , medical records , supervisor of employees , care plans
- Assistant Director of Nursing at Loogootee nursing center
- Assistant Director of nursing at Hillside Manor
- Hcs2,LPN at Lincare
- Home Health aide/LPN at Guardian Angel Home
10 months at this Job