• Reason for leaving position: Employed / Promoted recently to Assistant Driller on 12-16-18
• Job Duties: Complied with Patterson's health, safety, quality and environmental policy and procedures.
• Preventive maintenance and general repairs to the mud pumps and associated equipment including changing out the mud pump liners, as requested by the Driller or the Mud Engineer
• Ensuring the chemicals and mud mixture (properties) is of sufficient type and quantity to meet the needs of the drilling operations.
• Direct and supervise the Floor Hand assigned to assist with the sack handling or the shakers
• Perform the general housekeeping, maintenance and upkeep of the equipment in the mud pits & mud pumps.
• Assisting the Driller with raising and lower drill pipe in and out the hole during tripping operations.
• Assist the Rig Manager with trouble shooting and problem solving duties and decisive manner
• Working above the drilling floor, on the monkey board, guiding the drill pipe during the tripping-in/tripping-out process, ensuring to wear proper safety equipment.
• Other duties as required by the Rig Manager Tri County Roofing Stump Creek, PA 15767 Contact Information Not Avaliable
- Derrick Man / Assistant Driller at Patterson uti
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary at Construction Labor
- Derrick Man at Derrick Man
- Motorman at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Competent Person Industrial Rescue
My job was to help the driller with monitoring the well, making sure the rig is maintained, making sure that the crew is working safe and using P.P.E .
- Assistant Driller at ORION DRILLING COMPANY
- Driller at Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC
- Driller at Helmerich & Payne Drilling
- Assistant Driller at
7 months at this Job
- High school - Areo mechanics
- High school or equivalent
In charge of rig floor in absence of Driller. Take direction from Driller and other Main-line Supervisors. Conduct daily and weekly audits for safety and work performance competencies. In charge of filing and revising all paperwork and permits associated with Job Safety Analysis. Responsible for the completions of computer based preventative maintenance program.
- Assistant Driller at Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc
- Electrician at Crimson Electrical Contractors
- QMED / Engineer at Tidewater Marine, LLC
13 years, 11 months at this Job
Responsible for the planning and execution of rig floor tasks on a leading deepwater drill
● Involved in all phases of drilling and completing wells
● Calculate complex volumes and pressures for purposes of well control
● Responsible for maintaining multi-million dollar equipment to avert downtime
● Ensure maximum security and safety of crew and equipment at all times
● Identify and mitigate hazards before beginning any task
● Communicate effectively with third-party business partners from planning through completion of each task
● Conduct tool box talks and pre-tour safety meetings
● Consistently recognized for leadership, mentoring and strategic planning abilities
● Work 84-hour weeks in a rugged, extremely harsh environment
● Promoted through a series of increasingly responsible positions to present position managing a crew as an assistant driller
● All training has been completed for driller position and currently deemed ready to promote by supervisory staff
- Assistant Driller at Transocean
- Probation Officer at CSCD, Midland County, Texas and Tarrant County, Texas
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Started on the Discoverer Americas a 6th gen dual activity DP cyber base drillship in Korea. Went over there as a Derrick hand as part of the commission team for the drilling dept. Were I made Assistant Driller.
- Derrick hand / Assistant Driller at Transocean
- Roustabout / Derrick hand at GlobalSantaFe merge Transocean
- Roustabout at GlobalSantaFe merge Transocean
- Roustabout at Noble Drilling
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Training-Safety courses: * Fire Fighting * H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)
* Safe Handling of Chemicals. * First Aid Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure all crew members are capable of performing their respective duties within the parameters of company policies.
• Ensure that all employees wear the appropriate fall protection and personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
• Ensure all operations are proceeding in a safe manner, and responsible for correcting or notifying appropriate people of any unsafe acts and/or conditions which exist
• Attend and participate in pre-tour, post tour, special operations and weekly safety meetings.
• Assist the driller in completing blowout prevention (BOP) drills, well control sheets, pipe tallies, equipment checks (crown saver, motor kills, etc.) as prescribed by company policy.
• Assist the Driller in directing and supervising the drill crew depending upon operations being carried out.
• Assist with repositioning of the derrick, substructure and related drilling equipment over the well.
• Supervise making up the Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) and stand the drill collars back in the derrick.
• In case of rough weather, secure the rig floor, initiate shut-in procedures as directed by the Rig Manager and provide assistance to other departments as necessary while waiting on weather.
• Perform routine maintenance and prepare for the next phase of the drilling program.
• Assist rig management in planning and preparing for upcoming operations in execution of the client's well program.
• Ensure active participation of drill crew and relevant 3rd party personnel in all Permit to Work (PTW) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) required operations
• Monitor crew personnel to ensure adherence to all HSE related rocedures.
• Ensure proper housekeeping in all responsible areas of the rig and compliance to environmental procedures and regulations.
• Ensure all rig floor and adjacent related area safety and emergency systems are maintained in good working order and inspected by relevant persons on a More Rules: I have good * Experience for dealing Knowledge on hydraulic equipment is preferred. * Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes *Maintenance Hydraulic systems. * Experienced in Kelly drilling and Work over rigs. * Combatable in all aspects of land drilling and work over rigs. * Doing all calculations required on the wells operations * Operations and Maintenance. * Responsibility for ensuring that all safety, quality and environmental procedures and instructions are adhered Objectives: Seeking a challenging Asst. Driller position at your Company in the oil field.
- Assistant Driller at INC Nouvo Castoro Algerie
- Derrickhand, Assistant Driller at Sahara WCS Enafor-Shlumberger
- Roughneck at Sahara WCS Enafor-Shlumberger
- Operator Assistant Slickline at Shlumberger
2 years at this Job
Work and take directives from the driller, repair and Mentenace of drilling equipments, making sure that the crews know the job task at hand and be sure of accident work free environment before carrying out the task at hand, lock out and tag equipments before commencing repairs,recognizing safety hazards and fix them up,repot and correct unsafe act, always take safety as first as number one perorate, monitor mud wight going in and out of hole why drilling, monitor mud pits leaves , using the right tools for the job, keep Daly records of job activities, always have pro-job meetings with the crew members before carrying out any job at hand to enable the crew work safe, make sure tools are properly clean up and kept in the tools box after task at hand e.t.c
- Assistant Driller at Noble drilling Nigeria limited
- Assistant Driller at
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bsc - Public administration
• Assist Driller with subsurface exploration through various soils, materials and foundation investigations.
• Forklift Driver
• Driver for crew and materials
• Continually uses safe practices
- Assistant Driller at Taber Drilling
- Construction Laborer at Clean and power
- Customer Service Manager at New Beginnings
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
As an Assistant Driller my job were to calculate bottoms up strokes, strokes to bit, etc.. for well control situations, filling out our kill sheet. Operating the rig, making connections, tripping pipe, and running casing. Filling out the books using Rig Watch, Training the crew members in saftey and best practice and procedures.
- Assistant Driller at Cyclone Drilling
- Equipment Operator/Laborer at Charging Eagle Enterprises
- Motorman at Cyclone Drilling
- Derrick Hand at Nabors Drilling
at this Job
Assist driller with day to day operations Assist driller in operation of all equipment at the Driller's console and on the rig floor in a safe manner and maintain a clean, organized, and hazard-free condition on the drill floor and associated area Monitors the well condition at all times (i.e. depth, mud weight, weight on bit, possible deviation from course, etc.). Interpret and respond to down hole conditions Review all available well planning documentation available on the rig. I keeps accurate records of fluid displacement when tubular are run in/pulled out of hole I completes the IADC daily drilling report at the end of each tour. Maintenance/ operation of subsea blow out preventers (BOP stack) Maintenance/ operations of marine risers. Maintenance of drilling and subsea auxiliary equipment such as Mud pumps pneumatic valves Hydraulic valves HPU pumps Compensator Diverter system Subsea well construction/completion operations Pressure testing Manage well control issue
- Assistant Driller at Transocean offshore drilling
- Assistant Driller at Transocean Offshore
11 years, 1 month at this Job