First assistant engineer.
- First Assistant Engineer at American Maritime Officers
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Assistant engineer in recording studios at Frost School of Music.
- Assistant Engineer at University of Miami Frost School of Music
- Instructor at Manning Music
- Booking Manager at The Page Turners
- Bassist at Laurie Lewis and the Right Hands
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BM - Studio Music & Jazz, with Minors in Education, Music Business, and Business Technology
FROM: 1st TO: Date May, 2012 Position hold and description of duties: Assistant Engineer Responsible for the following works: - Quality control, - Site survey and supervision to execute the work as per drawing, - Construction of 30km Transmission line and 3.5km Conveyance line for water supply which is financed by JICA.
- Assistant Engineer at KUBOTA MARUBENI JOINT VENTURE
- Site engineer, Imperial hospital project at Imperial Hospital Ltd
- Site engineer, Residential building projects at Al Shamelah Building Contracting LLC
- Project engineer, Project of Asian Disaster at Earthquake Engineering Research
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Monitored Construction progress of 10 Bed-Hospital Boultoli, Gopalgonj, Bangladesh.
• And 520.00m long PC Girder Bridge over Arial Khan River, Madaripur, Bangladesh. Assistant Engineer April 2007 DDC, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Studied drawings, technical specifications and corelate the same with construction happening on site.
• Overview knowledge on radiant cooling systems embedded in slabs during construction, wall insulation, cavity walls, roof insulation, light shelves, glare cutters.
- Assistant Engineer April at Site Visit
- Engineering Intern at
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Civil Engineering
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
• Serving as assistant engineer and make the preliminary design of bridges along the 'Zhao Song' highway
• Assist with change orders and preparing drawing and sketches to support estimating and construction work
• Communicate directly with clients
• Prepare design documents such as status reports, sketches of work, material requirement calculations
- Intern, Assistant engineer at Jilin transportation planning and Design Institute
4 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering - Engineering
M/V Black Eagle
• Performed 2nd Assistant Engineer duties on a container ship with a Sulzer main engine for a duration of 4 months
• Operated Auxiliary boiler and Economizer systems.
• Repacked steam valves and replaced boiler refractory
• Rebuilt boiler ignitors, soot blowers and tested pressure/safety alarms
• Rebuilt fuel/lube oil purifiers upper and lower end.
• Created JSA for confined space entry and performed confined space repairs using lock out tag out
• Cleaned plate type heat exchangers for fresh water/salt water cooling
- 2nd Assistant Engineer at Sealift INC. Vessel
- 3rd Assistant Engineer at Sealift INC. Vessel
- 2nd Assistant engineer and training instructor at Maine Maritime Academy Vessel -Training Ship State of Maine
- 3rd Assistant at Fairfield Nodal
3 months at this Job
- BS - Marine Engineering Technology
starting working with siu union, started as an oiler and worked my way up to qmed any rating. received my 3rd assistant engineer license worked with manufacturing and installing piping systems. repair and overhauling of pumps and valves. repair and maintain of main and dg power plans, manufacture and installing of safety equipment in engine room Manage major refurbishment projects, including renovation of electrical, plumbing, safety and engines, generators, Upholding rigorous safety measures for both passengers' and crews'well-being. Monitor engines and electronic devices ensuring maximum reliability.
- 3rd assistant engineer at
- at A vondleShipyard
- at US NAVY
15 years at this Job
First Assistant engineer on the 750 class ATB Liberty. This vessel is a 16,000hp twin screw CPP vessel. We are pushing a 300,000 barrel barge and have an overall length of 700 feet. In charge of a complete engine crew with unlimited licenses. Powered by 2 Wartsila 12V32 engines. Electrical generation from Cummins QSK19 & QSK60 engines. Experienced with thermal oil heating systems as well as inert gas generators.
- First Assistant Engineer at Crowley Petroleum Services
- Second Assistant Engineer at Seadrill Americas
- Engineering Instructor at Maine Maritime Academy
- Field Superintendent at Cianbro Constructors
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Engineering Operations
- Associates - General Motors Basic Electrical
I have worked for the last 4 years as the Chief engineer assistant at the property. During this time I have learned a great deal of knowledge in every aspect of the hotel stemming from cleaning and maintaining the PTAC units,standard a/c units;washer and dryer maintenance; our outside irrigation system. I have acquired the knowledge of what is required of the Chief engineer.I understand the importance of maintaining a clean property from inside and out, from the parking lot to the roof.
- Assistant Engineer at Towne Place Marriot
- Houseman at Hyatt
- Truck Loader/Line Worker at Staffmark/Belks
- Cook at Mazzios
4 years at this Job
- GED - Basic Study
As a 1st Assistant Engineer with Hornbeck Offshore I have maintained an extensive preventive maintenance program while giving constant feedback with the goal of always achieving improved up time of equipment and reducing the likelihood of machinery failure. I have had the opportunity to work within and lead a team to help teach newer employees procedures and systems and raise overall knowledge within the department
- 1st Assistant Engineer at Hornbeck Offshore Services
- 2ND ASSISTANT ENGINEER at
- CHIEF ENGINEER at Signet Maritime
- ENGINEER at Smith Maritime
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Marine Engineering Operation