• Department: Engineering Design
• Position: Assistant Engineer
• Assisted Engineers in doing bearings design projects. Designed and modified blueprints.
- Assistant Engineer at China International Trust Investment Corporation -Heavy Industries Co. Ltd
- at F. E
- Luoyang Gaowei Engineering Design Institute Internship at Automation Institute
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering - Electrical Engineering and Automation
Assistant Engineer Electric Feel Management West Hollywood Til Septembe2018: Mic setup, Session setup, Instrument setup.
- Assistant Engineer at Electric Feel Management
- Assistant Engineer at The Zong Studio
- Drums/percussion Instructor. Session drummer at Artists and Bands
- Manager at Epidro Music
3 months at this Job
I presently work in diploma basis as a assistant engineer
- Assistant Engineer Intern at Tata Motors
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical engineering
I had to perform the same duties as a Chief Engineer with more management responsibilities. Also the responsibility of refueling, and stability of the vessel.
- Third Assistant Unlimited and Second Assistant Unlimited at Harvey Gulf lnternational
- Chief Engineer at Edison Chouest Offshore
- QMED to Engineer at Guidry Brothers now known as Harvey Gulf Int.
- Ordinary Seaman to AB QMED at Seabulk Offshore
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Sub-Assistant Engineer (September 10,2017 - Continuing) Bangla Phone Limited. Company Location: House No-03, Road No- 23/A, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212. Department: Engineer Career and Application Information: Preferred Job Category: Engineer /Architect
- sub assistant engineer at
at this Job
- Secondary School Certificate
- Diploma in Engineering - 4 Years
Serve as the assistant engineer in the design of wood trusses for mobile homes. Complete the design using the MiTek engineering program. Ensuring the trusses are designed in accordance with the specification sent in by the customer.
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER at SOUTHERN WOOD COMPONENTS
- AUTOMOTIVE INSTRUCTOR/MECHANIC at AUTOMOTIVE SKILLS CENTER
- at HEAVY MOBLE EQUIPMENT REPAIR/SERVICER, CIVIL SERVICE
10 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - automotive
Currently working as an Assistant Engineer at IP core Network Services Planning team under Transport Network Planning division of Dialog Axiata PLC & services & key
attributes carried out are as follows,
• IP Network (Transport Network) & ISP services (Layer-2 & Layer-3) planning & execution.
• GPON Network planning & providing services (GPON/VDSL/DOCSIS) to Enterprise Customers.
• Enhancing end user experience (OOKLA Speed test server installations, QoS verification of Transport Network, L-Root DNS server installation, IP SLA & TWAMP deployment of Transport Network).
• Traffic & failure analysis of Transport Network.
• Traffic migration of Legacy network towards Metro network.
• Cell Site Router commissioning to deploy L2 & L3 services.
• Services solution planning (Metro) to provide Enterprise services to Customers.
• QoS template verification to achieve agreed SLA's.
• Hands on experience in Cisco & Huawei Devices (Layer 2 - 3400, 3550, 3750 | Layer 3 - ASR901, ME3600, ASR920, ASR9001, ASR 9006 & ASR9010 | ATN910i, ATN950B, NE40).
- Assistant Engineer at Dialog Axiata PLC
- Trainee Associate Engineer at Lanka Communication Services (Pvt) Ltd
- Trainee Engineer at Metropolitan Communications (Pvt) Ltd
- Trainee Engineer at Sri Lanka Telecom PLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BSc in ELECTRONIC - ELECTRONIC & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- - Mathematics
- - English
Supervisor responsible for control room operations onboard a 7th generation drillship (11 kV, 49.5 MW plant). Monitor, control and operate plant systems. Interpret, prioritize and address machinery/plant alarms, shutdowns and faults. Maintain power generation, propulsion and auxiliary systems and equipment. Commission new systems and equipment. Actively participates in safety culture, company policy and drills.
- MARINE ENGINEER, ROWAN COMPANIES at USCG LICENSED 2nd Assistant Engineer
- DESIGNATED DUTY ENGINEER at USCG LICENSED D.D.E.
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER at COMPASS ROSE MARINE
- Non-Commissioned Officer at U.S. ARMY
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Is an ISO/TS-16949-2009, ISO-14001, & OHSAS-18001 Certified company and has collaboration with DENSO CORPORATION (JAPAN) & SUZUKI MOTORS (JAPAN) Subros Ltd. The market leader and largest manufacturer of auto Air-Conditioning system. : Currently working as Assistant Engineer since july 2015 to till now Subros Ltd. IMT Manesar Gurgaon (H.R.) Key Responsibilities:- : Responsible for manpower handling and distribution as per requirement.: Responsible for implementation of 5'S.: Implemented kaizens and continuous implements related to cost, quality, process improvements & house keeping.: Planning of manpower and production.: Raw material inspection as per drawing.: Have good knowledge about 5S, 7QC Tools, SPC, FMEA, and Quality circle.: Problem solving through why-why analysis, QC Tools, Quality Circle etc.: conducting line audit with control plan.: Analysis of daily defects, calculation of supplier ppm and action upon it to reduce process rejection (Red bin activity) TRAINING ATTENDS:- PFMEA - Potential failure mode effect analysis 7QC TOOLS - 7 Quality control Tools IMS - Integrated Management System TPM - Total productive maintenance JIT - Just in time, Lean manufacturing Tools OEE - Overall equipment effectiveness PST - Problem Solving techniques SPC - Statistical process control EXTRA ACHIVEMENT:-: To invliving QUALITY CIRCLE & Kaizen implement.: To increase productivity at cap filter assy station by KAIZEN implement.
- Assistant Engineer at Subros Limited
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma in the field - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Job Position : Assistant Engineer Period : 27th .June.2018 to Now Project : Structure Cabling System Maintenance/Project (Singapore Changi Airport) Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests; analyzing and synthesizing data; maintaining control charts; determining root causes; preparing bid specifications. Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information; researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques; recommending solutions; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; resolving design integration issues; developing specifications and safety standards; performing installations. Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; escalating project completion impediments. Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; entering data and generating reports and presentations; performing calculations. Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Assistant Engineer at Cableman Pte Ltd Singapore ( One Stop Fibre Optic Solution )
- Junior Engineer at ASIA WORLD CONSTRUCTION PTE.LTD
at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronic
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronic Engineering