Started off as a general housekeeper and trained in laundry. Worked my way up to assistant executive housekeeper. I helped with orders, schedules, assigning daily tasks, inspecting rooms, paper and computer work, anything else as needed. I also was in charge of cleaning the corporate office twice a week.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at The Historic Gatlinburg Inn
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Started as a Housekeeper and in just 3 months, I am now Assistant Executive Housekeeper. Every day I help prep the room's with the lady's . Print out the paper's for them, go check the room's when they finished. I put the room in our system for our next guest or fix/ send the housekeeper back to fix what needs to be done/ re-do the room. Every room should be to code and look, smell amazing for the next guest to stay. I clean room's right along with them when need be. I do Inventory,Revenue's, pretty much anything and everything that needs to be done.
• 1560 Country Club Rd
• $9.50 Hour.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Candlewood Suites
- Server at The Eagles
- Housekeeping Inspector & Head Server for The Bistro at Courtyard by Marriott
- Housekeeper & House Women at Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisonburg
6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer
Housekeeping, assistant houskeeper, executive housekeeper, laundry attendant, and scheduling
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Crestline Hotels & Resorts Hampton inn
- Housekeeper at First Pacific Group
- Production Worker at Artiflex
- Packer/Inspector at Kellogg Company
9 months at this Job
I am responsible for washing, drying, and folding all linen for the hotel. In this process, it is my responsibility to ensure that the laundry does not have any stains before going into a room. Part of my duties are to ensure that the linen rooms are fully stocked daily, and delivering linen as needed throughout the day. In addition to laundry duties, I also act as an assistant to the executive housekeeper by inspecting the rooms to ensure perfection and peak cleanliness for the guests. In addition to housekeeping services, I also work as a bistro attendant preparing short order food orders and serving it.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT
- FRONT DESK CLERK at COMFORT INN & SUITES
- LEGAL SERVICES CLERK at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
- FRONT DESK CLERK at COMFORT INN
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Psychology
Assist executive housekeeper in running department. Assist with scheduling, ordering, hiring, and taking care of all paperwork. Get the girls ready everyday with their work load including the public area and Lau dry attendants daily job tasks.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Sheraton Omaha Hotel
- Housekeeper at La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Customer Service Associate at Supermercado Nuestro Familia
- Director of Housekeeping at Holiday Inn
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Services
I oversee staff when executive housekeeper is off. I inspect rooms. I assign rooms to housekeeper to clean via computer. Teach Hilton way of cleaning. Assign job duties to public attendant. Oversee laundry and kitchen. Go over evaluation with staff. Assist in hiring and firing of staff. At end of day input room information in computer and close out the day. I also help make beds and strip rooms and assist in helping as needed.
- Assistant Executive housekeeper at Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Cashier at HOME Depot
- Housekeeping at Country Inns & Suites
- Housekeeper at Country Inns & Suites
8 months at this Job
Responsibilities As the Assistant Executive Housekeeper I supervise and coordinates activities of room attendant and house attendant. I assist in the managing and directing of the day–to–day operations of all Housekeeping and laundry functions. Also provides support to the Executive Housekeeper in all areas of Housekeeping operation, such as staff training, coaching, counseling and also enforces to the hotels standard operating procedures. Participates in and enforces quality assurance for Housekeeping Department and department cost control measures. Experience with turndown service, special needs of VIP Guests. As the Assistant Executive Housekeeper I have an eye for detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and housekeeping staff.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Quality Inn
- Asistant Manager at Radio Shack
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Certified Medical Assistant
1) Responsible for assisting Executive Housekeeper in overseeing and ensuring the all standards with regard to cleanliness, maintenance, supply and ambience which must be consistently up kept at the highest level. 2) Attend both internal and external meeting when Executive Housekeeper is not available. 3) Organized and in charge of Christmas & Chinese New Year decoration installation / demolish project in Public Area. 4) Preparing in a yearly budget for the section expenditure. 5) Ensure that all Housekeeping staff is well groomed as per the established company standard at all times. 6) To provide on-the-job training to Supervisors, Room Attendant and Public Areas Cleaners periodically in accordance with the established Training Plan. 7) Conduct inventories taking and maintain control of stock 8) Co-operate with Engineering Section regarding repair and maintenance. 9) Co-operate with main contractor to make sure all Public Areas under control.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Harbour Plaza Metropolis
- Assistant Housekeeper at Hong Kong Parkview
- Manager - Public Area at Wynn Macau
- Assistant Manager - Public Area at Wynn Macau
1 year, 6 months at this Job
I work as the assistant executive houskeeper as well as in housekeeping. I am responsible for making sure that all linen and products are stocked to the housekeepers needs. I make the boards (rooms) a half hour prior to when housekeepers arrive, I clean all public areas of the hotel such as the lobby, business center, fitness center, pool and ice machine area, as well as the elevators and staircases. I ensure that all rooms are put into the system throughout the day after checking that they have met all standards.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Marriott
- Production Associate at PLY GEM WINDOWS
- Cashier/Server at Chuggy's Ice Cream & Deli
6 months at this Job
* Planned weekly staff schedules and planned individual cleaning assignments. * Responsible for training, scheduling, supervising, creation of incentive programs & associate coaching. * Implementation & maintaining the cleaning standards & schedules. * Report all problems and maintenance repairs using correct procedures. * Responsible for maintaining proper supply of amenities & housekeeping supplies, while doing monthly inventories among storage and linens. * Reported any incident(s) which appears suspicious or could endanger the safety and security of the Hotel * Monitored performance against plan * Monitored and maintained level of sanitation in rooms, storage areas, laundry and restrooms * Supervised housekeeping and laundry personnel including hiring, firing, performance assessments, training and development * Performed inspections of rooms and common areas to ensure staff work quality. * Supervised daily housekeeping staff duties. * Assisted with hiring and selection process for new housekeeping staff members. * Worked closely with Housekeeper Manager to ensure hotel goals met. * Kept inventory supply list. * Completed monthly inventory audits. * Inspected staff grooming and uniform compliance and made corrections as needed.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper Manager at Homewood Suites Hotel by Hilton Times Square South
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper Manager at Tryp Times Square South Hotel
- Provider Relations Manager at One Call Care Management
2 years at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Psychology - Psychology
- High School Diploma