Create tech packs from start to finish Reserached/Predict upcoming trends for Junior market Maintain follow-up on samples, trims, and fabric requests Quickly sketch up designs for designer
- Assistant Fashion Designer at REWASH
- Personal Assistant at Jennifer Hutton Showroom
- Fashion Design Intern at Adolfo Sanchez
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art of Design
- Associate - Art of Fashion Design
• Hand sketched and Illustrator/Photoshop cading of silhouettes, integrating embroidery and embellishment techniques.
• Responsible for all final Collection flat technical Illustrator sketches at the end of each season.
• Adapted life scale pattern layouts on Photoshop for placement prints for newly developed designs.
• Initial development flat technical Illustrator sketches for all three collections: Casual, Ready to wear, and Precious Collection.
• Designed accessories in Illustrator and Photoshop: shoes, bags, jewelry and soft leather goods.
• Sourced fabric and trim including attended fabric fairs and established relationships with overseas suppliers.
• Developed Casual Anne Fontaine line providing market research and creative input.
- Assistant Fashion Designer at Anne Fontaine
- Fashion Design Internship at FullBeauty Brands
- Fashion Design Internship at Ohne Titel
- Fashion Design Apprentice at Chris Gelinas
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Fine Arts
- Associate in Applied Science - Fashion Design
• Excellent understanding of the garment design and manufacturing process; from the garment conceptualization stage, through the pattern drafting phase, to the final garment assembly
• Significant ability to interpret client requirements and create designs that pinpoint their target market
• Good knowledge of fabrics, and the ability to choose the best match between garment design and fabric.
• Developed excellent Drawing skills while on placement with Boutique
• Developed good communication skill through my work experience
• Extensively familiar with product merchandising, fashion assistance, display techniques, and retail administration.
- Assistant fashion designer and boutique manager at Ambara Boutique
- Designer at
2 years at this Job
- Post Graduation Diploma in Fashion Textile and Management - Fashion Textile and Management
- B.sc - Garment Design
Create tech packs for manufacturers, technical flats, and preform product inspection. Design marketing materials; such as the look book, line sheet, press releases, and social media graphics. Generate original ideas, ways to cut costs and increase business efficiency.
- Assistant Fashion Designer at Christina Karin
- Fashion Designer at Freelance
- Fashion Designer at Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Head Costume Designer at Out on a Limb
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - FASHION DESIGN
- - Fine arts
- - Fashion Design
- High School Diploma
I am an ambitious, hardworking and motivated professional seeking an employment opportunity as an assistant fashion designer. I am a fast learner and eager to challenge myself. I aspire to continually grow and further develop my talent with industry experience. I have 2 years of work experience as a fashion designer. I took a break as a stay at home mom to raise my 2 kids. I have excellent sketching skills. I am versatile, capable of seeing projects through from concepts to completion in both creative and technical areas. I have a good eye for fabric selection and color matching. I can problem solve under pressure and believe in being a team player. 2009 - 2011 Freelance Fashion Designer As a freelance designer, I designed, styled, picked fabrics and trim selections to hands-on create made-to-order garments. I picked up sales management skills and honed my customer service skills.
- Freelance Fashion Designer at
- at Art Institute of Seattle
- at Arena Multimedia
- at University of Calcutta
2 years at this Job
• Attend all fittings for 1st sample through production and record accurate measurement and fit notes on fit comment spec sheets, and communicate with production manager in China
• Assist designers in executing Tech packs and CADs
- Technical designer Assistant /Fashion Designer Assistant Full Time at OnTwelfth
- Fashion Designer Assistant Intern at Lucca Couture
- Associate Digital Designer Intern at Labels of Freedom
- Designer/Production Assistant Intern at Jaxon Pierce
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Art - Fashion Design
Design and making patterns for made to measure garments. Cutting, sewing and hand beading haute couture pieces.
- Assistant Fashion Designer at Adolfo sanchez
- Design Assistant (Work placement), London, United Kingdom at Royal Ballet School
- Costume Design Intern at Atelier yoshino
- Assistant Fashion Designer at Lavender Inc.
at this Job
- BA(Hons) - Costume Design
- Associate Degree - Fashion Design
Design and Pattern make clothes, Help clients with fittings and alterations, Sales Associate, Book Keeper, Help manage the store.
- Assistant fashion designer at Jesus and Antonio Estrada
- Stylist at Express
- Intern fashion designer, Sales Associate at Jesus and Antonio Estrada
- Cashier, Salesclerk, at Gymboree
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BFA degree - Fashion Design Specialized in Intimate Apparel
- AAS degree - Fashion Design
Design sheets, color trend, fabric source, excel spreadsheet, photoshoot, technical flats, adobe illustrator
- Assistant Fashion Designer at Co Collections
- Illustrator & Photoshop Workshop at Sara Campbell
- Illustrator Fashion Flats for Sara Campbell at RISD
- Bela Monde Surface Design Intern at MassArt
7 months at this Job
• Assist in sourcing overseas, ordering fabric, trims, and encads from vendors
• Follow-up with vendors regarding fabrics, fds, recolorings
• Manage pattern maker, cutters and sewers
• Keep record of designers budget and spending
• Keep record of samples, and where they’re shipping
• Assist designer in fits and approvals
• Provide swatches and samples to buyers as requested from sales team and/or costing team
- Assistant Fashion Designer at Trixxi Clothing
- Data Entry Specialist at Unique Sales Co.
- Administrative Assistant at RWM Fiber Optics, Inc.
- Assistant / Fashion Designer at The Lalas Burlesque
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business
- Associate of Arts - Fashion Design