I'm currently working as an assistant finance manager, as well as still doing sales.
- Assistant Finance Manager at Pueblo Toyota
- Assistant Finance Manager at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal justice
- Some college
*Promoted from Receptionist to Lease Returns & Rental Coordinator in October 2012 *Promoted to Biller/Assistant Finance Manager in March 2013 *Typed and printed vehicle sale deals in ADP *Inputted and submited all new and used vehicle delivery reports in Dealer Connect *Applied for all incentives for each sale *Verified every sale to make sure correct/accurate paperwork was in order and signed *Processed Secretary of State for each sale *Assisted cashier for the Parts, Service, and Sales departments when needed *Provided relief for the switchboard operator and cashier when necessary *Balanced the general ledger checking account monthly *Balanced the payroll checking account monthly *Balanced the EFT checking account monthly *Assigned stock numbers for trade-in and auction vehicles *Entered all trade-in and auction vehicle information into Excel and ADP *Typed any lien payoff and purchase checks for trade-in and auction vehicles *Created and maintained a report of lien releases needed *Took proper steps/precautions to receive lien releases *Verified all titles were properly completed and signed before filing *Assigned stock numbers and inputted vehicle information into Excel and ADP for all dealer trades *Typed, printed, and processed checks and paperwork for all dealer trades *Organized and entered all warranties into Excel monthly *Balanced all warranty contracts monthly *Calculated the dealership's sales and warranty totals for each sales department monthly *Computed each salesperson's warranty totals and entered information on Excel spreadsheet monthly *Receipted in checks for all wholesales *Maintained Secretary of State branch and 15-Day temporary permit logs *Calculated amounts for warranty and bonus checks monthly *Typed and sent checks, contracts, and spreadsheets with each warranty and salesperson's totals before deadline, monthly *Trained new employees on the switchboard, cashiering, lease returns, rentals, dealer trades, Secretary of State, wholesales, and typing new and used car deals when needed
- Biller/Assistant Finance Manager at Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Vault Teller at Oxford Bank
- Swing Manager at B & G Corporation-McDonald's
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Accounting, Principals of Banking
- - Mathematics
- High school - College prep
- - Business
- - College prep courses
Seeking a customer experience management position in the hospitality industry that encourages flexibility and creative problem-solving to evaluate guest experience in ways for industry leaders and that will expand knowledge upon years of previous experience in the hospitality industry. Assistant Finance Manager Acceptance Now March 2018-Present JOB PURPOSE: To provide the highest level of customer service through sales and account management activities, including but not limiting these key responsibilities: - To provide excellent customer service to all customers to ensure all their needs have been addressed in a timely manner. Close sale cycles by converting referred customers to rent-to-own agreements. Educate referred customers on price options, features and benefits of a rental agreement. Complete appropriate paperwork to ensure customer receives merchandise and partnership store receives payment. - Review expired accounts and communicate with customers to promote timely payments and maintain accurate records of past due account activity. - Work as a cooperative team member of the partnership store and RAC acceptance team in all aspects. Network with partnership store personal to gain referrals and educate partnership staff on the rental process. Any other duties assignment by the Sales Manager.
- Assistant Finance Manager at Acceptance Now
- KITCHEN MANAGER at T.G.I Friday's
- WAITER at T.G.I Friday's
10 months at this Job
I started in the Parts Department and moved to Sales within two months. On the Sales Manager side, I assist on making sure deals run smoothly and look over numbers to make sure they are correct and profitable for the dealership. On the Assistant Finance Manager side I sell warranties to customers as well as submitting credit applications over to the bank for approval. I sign Contracts when approved. With the Internet sales, I handle all postings of new and used inventory as well as take pictures of used inventory and fact check all that is listed.
- Assistant Sales Manager, Assistant Finance Manager,Internet Sales Manager at Motor City Power Sports
- Assistant Thermal Engineer at Atmost Seal
- Aviation Boatswain's Mates at United States Navy
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Basic
Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, file organization, performed accounts receivable duties including: cash/credit card transactions. Reviewing client credit applications for loan approval. Repossessions, and discrepancies, issuing credit memos, reconciliations, and responding to customer requests for documentation. Managed hundreds of accounts receivables working directly as the assistant finance manager. Successfully resolved numerous customer compliances daily to make sure the business kept a well-maintained reputation. Assisted with all title work preparing all documentation to take to the DMV for client's title/tag/registration for vehicle purchased. Personally filed, and carried out all total loss claims directly with insurance companies to make sure proper payment was received for loan payoff. Responsible for accounts sold to outside finance companies, and floor plans with Next Gear, Car Financial Services.
- ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER/REPOSSESSIONS/ADMIN at LOVITT MOTOR COMPANY
- SALON COORDINATOR/OPERATING MANAGER at HAIR-X-PERTS
10 years at this Job
- - COSMETOLOGY/MARKETING
Managed and collected on an individual portfolio of up to 225 accounts valued at 1.8 million dollars. Assisted Finance Manager with underwriting loans, performed budget analysis with consumers, and approving and denting loans. Trained and assisted Jr. Account managers in the Finance department. Consistently met or exceeded company performance standards.
- Account Manager/Assistant Finance Manager at MWM Associates/Valley Acceptance Corp
- Leasing Manager at Big Sky Apartments
- Server at Texas Steakhouse
- Property Manager at The Arbor Apartments
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Ensure auto loans and deals are funded and properly processed.
• All funding and payment are done through my office.
• Prepare contracts and contact financial institutions we work with in order to have all funding processed.
• Day to day customer service needs
- Assistant Finance Manager at Sun Auto Finance
- Account Manager at Gray Matter Elite
- Account Manager at Berkeley Executives
8 months at this Job
• Assisted Director of Finance with preparation and approval of revenue reports for month and year end closing
• Managed all aspects of accounts payable, including creating PO's for all vendors, approving all invoices and time sheets and authorizing payments to freelance employees on a weekly basis
• Analyzed actuals against cost of goods and revised discrepancies within all production and post production jobs
• Created Excel spreadsheets to track revenue and costs on all jobs to help determine forecasted revenue
• Improved and maintained tracking system for all costs
• Responded to, and amended any issues with client account teams, including unpaid discrepancies and billing status
• Entered all billing into SAP computer system for production and post production services, determining taxable and non-taxable services and closed out all jobs
• Retained all documents on each job subject to an audit and provided all information to auditors when necessary
• Decreased overhead administration costs by negotiating terms and pricing on client service items
• Oversaw all responsibilities for the client service assistant
• Prepared proper documents for the set up of new vendors
• Trained a finance intern on all aspects of payables, purchase orders and setting up new vendors with approvals
- Eyepatch Productions- Assistant Finance Manager at OGILVY & MATHER
- Co-owner at MHJH, Inc. dba Ray's Tuxedos
- Credit Manager at CT CORPORATION, a Wolters Kluwer Company
- WLVI/WEWB, Credit and Collections Manager at TRIBUNE BROADCASTING
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Arts
Finance loans Maintain records for retention, protection, retrieval,transfer and disposal of records Accomplish results by communicating and evaluating optional courses of action Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing operational data
- Assistant Finance Manager at Southern Management Corporation
- Manager in Training/ loan officer at Easy Money
- Store Manager/ credit manager/loan officer at Farmers Home Furniture
- Operations Team Member at Belk
8 months at this Job
for a large-scale General Contractor
performing exemplary service work throughout the United States for nationally known
retailers such as Wal-Mart, Lowes, Safeway and similar companies
• Finance Management: Accounts payable, accounts receivable and general book-keeping functions for day-to-day business operations.
• Invoicing: Work with sub-contractors to obtain necessary completion paperwork required by clients. Prepare and submit invoicing and completion paperwork to client for review and payment.
- Assistant Finance Manager at Pathways National Paving Associates
- Bookkeeper at Abacus Business & Tax Consulting, Inc
- Assistant Project Manager at
- Office & Yard Supervisor at Office Management
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Design Technician
- HS diploma