I’m the assistant food and beverage manager and act as the manager on duty for the Loews Hollywood Hotel. I manage 5 outlets and run the day to day functions.
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Loews Hotels & Resorts
- General Manager at Market City Caffe
- Server at BJ's Restaurant And Brewhouse
- at Banana Republic
1 month at this Job
- Associates in Science in Acting - Acting
I worked my way up to Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at the Hilton Americas. In the managerial role I managed 30 employees daily and maintained a smooth operation at all times by upholding company policies and maintaining guest satisfaction. Assisted with creating forecast, schedules, and purchasing.
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Hilton Americas
- Assistant Manager at Chick Fil A
- Office Assistant at
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Assistant manager for a semi private golf resort and conference center. Responsible for managing staff during daily food and beverage golf operations as well as during banquets, weddings and special events for up to 300 guests. Key contact for member events including communication through email blasts and reservations. Responsible for reporting and recording tips and reviewing and approving time cards, employee scheduling, ordering and inventory.
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club
- Self Employed Contractor at self imployed
- Animal Care Technician at All 4 Paws Animal Reacue
- Food and Beverage Director at Heritage Golf Club
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Health Information Technology
Execution of daily operations in food and beverage outlets within a 320-room 4-star hotel and 6 banquet facilities. Focused on quality control in all areas with regards to inventory, sales, cost control, and guest relations while assisting the hotel General Manager.
- ASSISTANT FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER at Hyatt Regency Lisle/Naperville
- FRESH SUPPORT MANAGER at Walmart Stores, Inc
- SERVER/HOST/FOOD RUNNER at Portillo's Restaurant Group
- MANAGING PARTNER at Outback Steakhouse
6 months at this Job
- - College prep
• Ensure the smooth operation of hotel outlets including: Wine bar, fine dining restaurant and sports bar
• Ensure proper training of all associates
• Order and maintain supplies
• Monitor food and liquor rep positions, waste, costs
• Assistant manager and scheduling, forecasting and in completing payroll
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Omni Hotels
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Omni Hotels
- Overnight Manager at Omni Hotels
- Group Housing Coordinator at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art & Humanities
• Assist Managing all food and beverage operations
• Create an upscale reward program for employees result to increase revenue by over 20%
• Control a weekly payroll for all employees in the facility
• Interview, train and guide new employees for the facility standards and policies (SafeServ, POS, Upselling )
• Inspect the cleanliness and safety of the facility . Taking immediate action to correct any issue result to zero safety incident
• Greet guests with the goal of offering an exceptional experience every time they visit the facility for guests satisfaction
• Conduct daily meeting pre-shift and prior to events for all the departments to keep all employees updated with event, promotions, potential changes and direct staff accordingly result to higher communication with all staff. Assistant F&B Manager at Interstate Hotels & Resorts décembre 2013 - août 2017 (3 ans 9 mois) Control bi-weekly payroll for more than 30 employees and equipment costs through efficient allocation of department budget result to higher saving Build exceptional relationships with local vendors, securing timely delivery of top-quality inventory while reducing food costs Oversee inventory management and requisition of materials and goods Collaborated with culinary team to create attractive and appetizing signature presentations as central component of menu and theme result to member ultimate satisfaction Manage and direct kitchen and serving staff including weekly scheduling of shifts and facility stations Conducted daily meeting pre-shift and prior to events for all the departments to keep all employees updated with event, promotions, potential changes and direct staff accordingly result to higher communication with all staff Review banquet event orders to determine staffing and food quantity result to avoid any shortage / waste of product or labor hours Interview, train and guide new employees for the facility standards and policies (SafeServ, POS, Upselling .) result to well trained staff according to the standers Inspect the cleanliness and safety of the facility. Taking immediate action to correct any issue result to zero safety incident Greet members and guests with the goal of offering an exceptional experience every time they visit the facility for member and guests satisfaction Perform club tour to potential member
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Grand Cypress Resort
- F&B Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Sales and F&B attendant at Walt Disney World
- F&B Supervisor at Hotel Cesar
2 years at this Job
Food and beverage manager overseeing hotel restaurant/bar running smoothly and efficiently. Ordering liquor, food, supplies etc Scheduling Hiring and training of staff
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- Brookdale Senior Living Community at BROOKDALE
- General Manager at La Madeleine Country French Cafe
- Restaurant Manager at Boneyard Barbeque
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- - Applied Science, Culinary Arts
• Attend and participate in management meetings.
• Daily, weekly and monthly inventory tracking and working directly with the Executive Chef for supply requisition and delivery schedules.
• Ensuring that the banquet staff and the restaurant staff are delivering exceptional customer service.
• Interviewing and recruiting new team members as well as providing onsite training.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to date plan of restaurant staffing needs - Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant and banquet functions are staffed for all shifts.
• Overseeing the restaurant as well as operations needed for all banquets and meetings, which include food and beverage, service, setting up, billing and audio/visual assistance.
• Responsible for communicating with group contacts and anticipating their needs, to better execute events.
• Seamlessly worked with the Sales Coordinator to plan and execute events, both professional (conferences and meetings) and social (weddings, rehearsal dinners, brunch for corporate groups & birthdays parties) for range of clients.
• Supervise general cleaning tasks using standard products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Hilton Garden Inn
- Restaurant Supervisor at Joe's American Bar & Grill
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Assist Food and Beverage Manager with tasks and duties. Scheduling of employees. Inventory of beer, wine and liquor. Assist training of new bar staff.
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Epicenter
- Event Bartender at A La Heart Catering
- Service Banker/Teller at Bank of the West
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Epicenter/Victory House
6 months at this Job
- - Customer Service
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Real Estate
Oversaw job performance of 50-70 Team Members per shift, staffing up to 8 bars and 9
restaurants, including ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures of the Food and Beverage Department and guaranteeing highly positive experiences by guests.
Supervisory duties included participating in hiring, promotion, and discipline processes; on- boarding new team members; writing team member reports (discipline, tardy, callout, and
NCNS); logging negative and positive interactions; and scheduling daily rotations and layout.
Other duties included performing inventory in assigned section, assuming management of restaurants in event of restaurant manager's absence, and ensuring excellent customer relations.
• Assumed responsibility for Days Off scheduling for 2 months due to vacancy in position.
• Streamlined inventory control in assigned section by relabeling liquor bottles in warehouse.
• Met or exceeded alcohol budget criteria in managing the department's monthly costs.
• Requested by director to determine cause of P&L losses; investigated and discovered that between $1K to $8K daily of water bottles not being tendered prior to dispersal on floor.
• Commended on "enthusiasm, communication skills and professional demeanor." (See recommendation of former supervisor, Brian Harrington.)
- Assistant Food And Beverage Manager at Graton Casino
- at Graton Casino
- Security/EMT Supervisor at Graton Casino
- at Graton Casino
1 year at this Job