For 7 years I was the full time auditor and along with audit duties I did nightly balancing revenue reports, check in/out, and reservations. I am currently an Assistant Front Office Manager handling billing issues, handling guest complaints and entering in corporate reports and the hotel invoices also and training new employees.
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Restoration Hotel
- Night Auditor at Best Western - Tunnel Rd
- Auditor at Haywood Park Hotel
- Front Desk Supervisor at Days Inn
9 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Tower Suites Wynn | Encore Las Vegas Assistant Front Office Manager Tower Suites Lead Supervisor Tower Suites Front Desk Representative Resort & Tower Suites Ensures all guests and employee interactions are in accordance with Forbes 5-Star standards. Executes short-and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness. Facilitates communication throughout the property by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled meetings with all team members within the department and with other departments as appropriate to ensure property wide communication. Oversees hiring, performance management, and employee engagement within the department. Develop training opportunities, constructive and positive feedback at all levels. Effectively manages internal and external guest relations. Facilitates multiple priorities simultaneously and meets deadlines, often in stressful and high-pressure situations. Responsible for driving revenue while controlling expenses; continuously striving to improve profitability.
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Encore Boston Harbor
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Hospitality
Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria. August 2017 – Present Assistant Front Office Manager - Assist in the management of all Front Office operations to include guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation. Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward. Recruit, interview and train team members. Assist in monitoring and assessing service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly. Oversee the VIP guest process including, but not limited to, reviewing VIP reservations and ensuring smooth check-in/check-out. Assist with up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue. Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events. - Elevate 3 Graduate January 2018. - Manager of the 2nd Quarter 2018. - Ignite for Hotels Graduate July 2018. - Blue Energy Committee member, October 2018 – Present - 74th Annual Short Course partner with the University of Houston Graduate January 2019 - Training Manager - Increase Hilton Honors Enrollment becoming top enrollment property in the 100th Year of Hilton Corp.
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Post Oak by the Galleria
- Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton
- Corporate Group Sales Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton
- Sales and Catering Coordinator at Embassy Suites by Hilton
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- High school or equivalent - College Prep, Medical, Music
As an assistant front office manager, I take on a higher position than just that. I take on the role of managing not just the front desk, but the housekeeping department as well and making sure everything is in tact. Learning to deal with people and situations is a part of your daily agenda and you must have a natural instinct on problem solving.
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Chambers Hotel
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Chambers Hotel
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsible for scheduling, payroll, uploading union schedules, and time off approvals for front desk agents, bellmen, doormen, and star service agents. ♦ Responsible for processing bellmen and doorman gratuities, as well as upsell commission for front desk agents. ♦ Front Office liaison with Revenue Management and increased the upsell program which has brought $212,000 in 2018 upsells. ♦ Championed our Forbes "Star Coach App" training for front office employees which played a significant part in raising our guest satisfaction score from 75.5% in 2017 to 81.7% YTD. ♦ Lead Manager to welcome and escort VIP1 & VIP2 guests to their suites and oversaw Front Desk Operation during United Nations General Assembly. ♦ Top mention for both Trip Advisor and Clarabridge Surveys, aiding to push our ranking from 41 at the start of my employment to 34. ♦ Leader of the Quarter Award for Quarter 2 2018. ♦ Project Manager/Liaison for conversion from Swipe CC to EMV tokenization for hotel PCI compliance. Lead trainer for all team members with Payment Processing systems. ♦ Point person to train Star service and Front desk agents on Kipsu systems, a new texting system for guest communication from hotel to guest. ♦ Responsible for the new hire process: interviewing potential candidates; completing their passport to success; providing team member with all of Loews MET forms; and, monitoring 90 days performance month to month ensuring Loews culture, SOP, and Met forms are performed at 5-star standards. ♦ On weekends, responsible for overseeing Engineering Department, ensuring all projects, HotSos tasks and guest requests are completed. ♦ Lead manager to handle VIP managers' tasks during their absence: go to concierges input VIP list; ensure all HKP/ENG/IRD requests are complete prior to VIPS arrivals; and, mandatory VIP room inspections. ♦ Manager in Training for Assistant Director of Front Office: assist the Director of Front Office with budgeting and P&L Statements for 2019; attend Rev Max meetings; CBA meeting/classes with Attorneys; and, attend Deep Dive meeting with corporate executives.
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Loews Regency New York
- Assistant Front Office Manager at The Plaza
- Manager at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Front Desk Overnight Supervisor/Night Auditor at The Grand Beach Hotel
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management
As the Assistant Front Office Manager I work very closely with guest reservations, helping to solve issues with billing, booking, and stay concerns. I also work with my Front Desk team to insure that we are providing the best customer service skills possible as regulated through the Crowne Plaza brand. I work with the sales department on blocking rooms for corporate accounts that are staying at the hotel, as well as any events taking place in the event spaces. I work with the Front Office Manager to do schedules and pay roll, ordering supplies, and dealing with guest concerns before, during, and after their stay with us.
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza
- Cast Member/ Coordinator/Trainer at Walt Disney World Resort
- ICS/Sales Associate at Wal-Mart
- Crew Member/Manager at Papa John's
5 months at this Job
- associate's degree in Social Work - Social Work
Manage a team and responsible for their training, development and motivation. * Perform front desk procedures and oversee the safety and security of the hotel, as well handle any enquirers effectively and efficiently. * Excellent attention to detail. *As an assistant front office manager reviews VIP reservations, amenity orders, resumes for incoming and in-house guests, and the suite book to ensure proper handling of guests and groups. * Ensure that all areas of the hotel, equipment and grounds are kept secure so that all visitors and employees benefit from a safe, secured environment. * Assist with the health and safety and fire prevention at the hotel and monitor all fire alarm systems, including assisting in emergency and evacuation procedures. * OSHA training.
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
- General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
- Assistant Director Of Housekeeping at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
- Overnight Front Office Manager at Omni Hotels & Resorts
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Certificate Of Accounting
• MOD (Manager On Duty)
• Manage/Supervise Front Desk Agents & Bell Team
• Assist with Daily Operations at the Front Office and guest related issues, inventory management, scheduling
• LQA- Brand Standard Champion
- Assistant Front Office Manager at AccorHotels
- Front Desk Manager at The Lodge at Breckenridge
- Assistant Front Office Manager at One Ski Hill Place
4 months at this Job
- Masters in Organizational Leadership - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management - Hotel Management
Assist with guest complaints and issues.
• Certified in running Night Audit procedures.
• Resolve issues with courtesy and integrity.
• Lead a front office staff by example. Train and motivate to improve overall guest satisfaction.
• Execute daily tasks associated with the front office: reservations, phone calls, cash and credit card payments.
• Work with FSPMS (Marriott's full service PMS) Make reservations in MARSHA.
• Oversee interviewing process of new hires and administer training procedures.
• Create schedules (weekly)
• Participate in weekly staff meetings and act as Manager on Duty while on shift.
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Renaissance Allentown Hotel
- Gallery Host at Hyatt Place
- Front Desk Associate at Homewood Suites
- Shift Supervisor at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
• Assist Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
• Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognized and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme.
• Conduct daily communication meetings to ensure the Front Office Team is aware of new rules and policies.
• Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
• Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments.
- ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER at AMERISTAR CASINO RESORT & SPA
- ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER at GRAND HYATT
- GUEST SERVICE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP at
- Public Relations Intern at Luxury Gran Bahia Principe Hotel & Resort
7 months at this Job