Hired as a Full-time IT Assistant after attaining my IT Programmer/Analyst Degree at CVTC. I am involved in all aspects of Information Technology at Documation. One of my primary duties is to design, develop, and maintain the B2B web-to-print ecommerce storefronts. I have been involved in designing, developing, documenting, and maintaining several automated systems. While developing systems to help grow the company, I am also tasked with general Systems Administration duties. I am responsible for managing and maintaining 26 servers, most of which are in a virtualized environment, along-side approximately 115 client computers. Amongst many other duties, I routinely monitor all security systems and react when needed. In November of 2016, through hard work and perseverance, I earned a promotion and a title change to Assistant IT Manager.
- Assistant IT Manager at Documation LLC
- Brick Tender/ Concrete Laborer - Summer job between semesters at Andy's Custom Concrete
- Concrete Laborer at Chippewa Valley Foundation
- Kitchen Cook at Golden Frog Saloon
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Technology
- B.S. - Information and Communication Technology
The only Forbes 5-star awarded hotel in the Pacific Northwest, Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is the premier luxury destination in the city. As the Assistant IT manager, I am responsible for managing and supporting the IT operations for the whole hotel, as well as provide support to guests and clients. Some of the key areas that I oversee are asset management, PCI security vulnerabilities, helpdesk, and vendor contracts and relationships. Accomplishments
• IT Asset Management – Assessed workstation inventory and migrated hardware to a 5-year life cycle, which led to increased accuracy in budget forecasting and a controlled 20% asset replacement schedule.
• Mobile Device Management – Designed the mobile device management infrastructure for all iOS devices using Airwatch. Created templates to easily deploy software and policy updates to teams, while simplifying these tasks for IT.
• Employee Processing – Migrated employee on/off boarding procedures from using a Lotus Notes database to use ServiceNow in order to effectively track requests and streamline the procedure for all teams.
• Network Hardening – Secured all public meeting room spaces to enhance security posture and created a new SOP for client requested access to wired network connections.
• Implemented new procedure to document inspections of credit card processing hardware, which automated reporting to the IT department and simplifying the procedure for the end user. The application model has since been mirrored and is being deployed across all US properties.
• Received “Manager of the Quarter” in Q2 2018 for demonstrating excellent leadership. Assisted in multiple IT Task Force opportunities:
• Four Seasons Hotel Surf Club (Miami, FL) – Worked closely with project managers and vendors to deploy in-room guest technologies in each hotel room. Deployed 140+ iPad devices that were connected to multiple systems in each room, allowing guests to remotely control the in-room technology. Met the two week project deadline prior to the opening of the property. Assisted with configuring the ServiceNow environment to properly integrate system access request tables for employee processing.
• Four Seasons Resort Anguilla (Anguilla) – Assisted with re-opening the resort after hurricane Irma. Developed new SharePoint applications and implemented efficient operational procedures to track re-opening deadlines and readiness.
- Assistant IT Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
- Network Technician at The Setai
- Assistant IT Specialist at Acqualina Resort and Spa
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
• Performed legal research;
• Client liaison;
• Prepared motions and discovery, including several successful motions for summary judgement and appellate briefs;
• Assisted in trial preparation and participated in numerous trials operating Trial Director. IT MANAGER
• Installed and maintained firm's Windows and Exchange Server;
• Managed firm's network;
• Created and maintained firm's client database using Access. BOOKKEEPER
• Maintained firms accounts;
• Prepared Tax Returns for firm.
- LEGAL ASSISTANT/IT MANAGER/BOOKKEEPER at THE KIRKLIN LAW FIRM, P.C
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - ACCOUNTING
Serve as business, project and technical resource to the Duke University Press IT Manager, Duke University Press Departmental Managers, the 130+ Duke University Press staff members and Duke University campus officials on matters including analysis, planning and strategy.
• Manage employee staff of 4 consisting of a Database Administrator, Systems Administrator, Analyst Programmer and Help Desk Manager for maintenance of computing environment, as well as, design and systems implementation to ensure efficient and effective operation of computer systems across Duke University Press.
• Perform duties of Interim Duke University Press IT Manager during periods of IT Manager's absence. Specifically performed these duties solely during the years of 2014 and 2015. Forecasted, tracked and reconciled $450K IT departmental budget.
• Analyze, plan and manage technical projects across all divisions of Duke University Press by gathering requirements, developing specifications, creating project documentation, and managing project schedules. Projects include migration to WIN domain, Active Directory, Duke University Press' Website, SharePoint 2013, Microsoft CRM implementation, FileMaker 13 upgrade, FileMaker 14 upgrade, Project Euclid (managed with Cornell University's IT team), Advantage ACS, and Firebrand Technologies Title Management product and Eloquence product.
• Evaluate and make recommendations of vendor proposals for hardware and software purchases. Negotiate hardware and software vendor contract terms and prices.
• Coordinate Duke University Press IT staff's PCI-DSS compliance documentation. Participate in the PCI-DSS Compliance Review held by Duke University's Treasury Department each year to maintain Duke University Press' Website compliance.
- ASSISTANT IT MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER at Duke University Press
- CO-OWNER/MANAGING PARTNER at Northstar Broadcasting
- QA ENGINEER at Peopleclick
- INFORMATION ANALYST at Northstar Broadcasting
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Assist employees with IT related issues. Create training documentation. Set up laptops and PCs for employees. Assist with various other tasks assigned to me by the director of IT. Travel between branches to maintain IT elements of business. Find and compare new software to use for IT management.
- Assistant IT Manager at Reco equipment
- Installation Technician II at NCR
- It Support Level 3 at Fastenal
- IT technician at NSC Global
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Managed the school's IT systems and computer network devices. Interacted with administration to assess needs and provide recommendations. Maintained and updated the company's student portal and websites. Oversaw setup, registration and enrollment of user accounts and online classes. Provided necessary resources for efficient operation at school campus. Ensured security and online backup of data. Diagnosed hardware and software faults and solved technical and applications problems.
- Assistant IT Manager at Electronic Music Production and Recording
- at Advantage Marketing Solutions
- Lead Instructor at Electronic Music Production and Recording
- Computer Science Teacher at CAAST Schools
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business
- Associates - Transfer
- Associates in Arts - General Studies
is a privately company focused on the exploration, development and Production of precious metals and minerals since 2012. The central office is in England. It has offices in
Several European countries. The company employs more than 180 employees. www.nukrafom.com
• Ensuring the smooth operation of all equipment, organization's local network and network devices.
• Installing and configuring system software.
• Registration all users of local / domain network and mail server.
• Settings permissions and monitoring all devices.
• Technical and software user support, advising users on work in the local network and general programs.
• Information security control, staff training in the proper use of office software and office equipment.
- Assistant IT manager at "LLC NUKRAFOM"
- System administrator at "LLC MANBA Marketplace"
- System administrator at CJCO FAROZ
- Logistic at "LLC TAJERO SUGD"
4 months at this Job
- - Economics and Management
Working as the sole IT employee supporting 60 end users, I have many systems I am responsible for. I frequently create SQL views for our Dynamics GP ERP system. I maintain our VMWare environment and Cisco UCS / Hyperflex Server infrastructure. I work with other department leaders to address old proprietary solutions and discuss newer, more flexible options. I am responsible for several remote sites and set up site-to-site VPN, routing, switching and firewalls. Some projects I have taken on include: - Redesigning and documenting the network - Replacing old security system - Replacing old barcode printing solution
- Assistant IT Manager at Yamasa Corporation
- Systems Administrator at Graphic Products
- IT Desktop Technician at Yamasa Corporation
- IS SPECIALIST at Fairview Range Health Services
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Science
Worked on major local network overhaul project following an information breach at the firm's number one client. Daily tasks include network monitoring and issue tracking using programs such as Solar Winds and Nessus.
- Assistant IT Manager at Law Office Of Eugene A Seidel PA
- Junior Research Analyst at Actinium Capital
- Subrogation Specialist at Seidel Subrogation Associates LLC
- Summer Camp Counselor at Seidel Subrogation Associates LLC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Government And Politics
Medical assistant, IT manager, Supply manager, medical records manager and personnel trainer of office and medical Assistant functions.
- Medical Assistant at Three Rivers Orthopaedics
- Medication Reconciliation Technician at Franklin Memorial Hospital
- Lead Cook for opening and closing shifts at Country Bumpkins Delicatessen
- Denta Assistant/ Radiology at Health Reach Community Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate in Science-Tracking Nursing - Nursing
- Associates - Arts
- - Pharmacy Calculations
- College Prep