• Monitored functionality of equipment and made necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
• Assisted in the deployment of support ticket system to improve department accessibility.
• Assisted in the deployment of Cisco Meraki wireless network and switches.
• Completed support tickets in an effective manner, ensuring employee satisfaction with the IT department
• Improved employee perception with the IT department through fast ticket response times, accommodating attitude, and effective solutions.
• Managed inventory of systems and maintained a steady flow of appropriate supplies.
• Deployed and maintained workstations.
• Offered support via Remote Desktop.
• Managed Cisco phone systems through Reynolds and Reynolds.
• Mild server management and maintenance.
• Performed repairs on both Mac and PC systems, as well as physical printer and fax machine maintenance and repair.
• Managed server and finance system backups via tapes and server backup applications.
• Worked in Active Directory to manage domain users and apply policies.
- Assistant IT Manager at Berge Ford
- Computer Technology Liason at Mesa Community College
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Photography
.Active SECRET security clearance. .Accurate accountability of equipment in excess of $16.5 million dollars. .Managed a platoon of over 100 telecommunication personnel, ensuring task completion and accuracy. .Chaired weekly meetings with section supervisors and established priorities of work. .Mentored five junior Assistant IT Managers. .Wrote annual performance evaluations on Marines for three years. .Distributed weekly equipment upgrade installation installation instructions. .Supervised computer and telephone issues for over 500 Marines. .Built task trackers using Microsoft Word / Excel, and provided updates to the Senior IT manager. .Inspected the building for fire hazards, physical security, and safety concerns. .Provided periodic updates to individual customer complaints and questions. .Developed training plans of actions and milestones for learning advanced computer skills. .Coordinated classes and instructors to teach operational procedures for new equipment. .Presented seven instructional classes on how to use email encryption, PDF files, electronic calendars. .Presented to supervisors on weekly accomplishments, upcoming tasks, and quarterly goals. .Instructed three basic cyber security presentations for users based off of key CompTIA Security Plus principles. .Commanded the communication element of the Regiment. Supervised and coordinated all aspects of the planning, installation, operation, displacement, and maintenance of data, telecommunications, radio systems, and computer systems during training operation .Directed hardware, software, and firmware upgrades for various radio, server, router, switch, computer, printer, encryption device, and vehicle systems. .Achieved a score 94% (top 5% of all U.S. Marines IT shops on west coast) during the 2017 Commanding General's Inspection for the functional area of Cyber Security. .Supervised a help desk to provide quality assistance and daily customer service.
- Assistant IT Manager at United States Marine Corps
- IT Network Watch Officer at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Telecommunications and IT Management
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- - Management, Leadership, and Skills for a Platoon Commander
- Bachelor's of Science in History
Van Nuys, CA November 2001 - present Executive Assistant (Confidential) to Director / Information Technology (Computer and Peripheral Support) for three facilities. Coordinated appointment and social calendar for Director. Letter composition, accounts payable, project management, computer and equipment inventory, basic secretarial duties which include all Office 2010 applications, hosted email, transcription, busy phones. Worked with ten physicians coordinating appointment schedules. Training and upkeep of computer medical management software to staff, physicians and management. In charge of conversion of prior software to new system including training of end users. Supervisor of all technical training. Liason between hardware/software company and our facility. Project management, training coordinator and systems maintenance which includes phone and voicemail system, practice management software, Nextgen Certified Professional (NCP) proficient in medical management software, electronic medical records, document management software. In charge of in office hardware and on-site configuration of servers, routers, phone equipment including voicemail. Proficient in Meaningful Use requirements, HIPPA regulations, insurance department working denials and rejections and all facets of insurance work including electronic and manual claims billing. Posting of payments and file maintenance and security officer for computer end users.
- Executive Assistant, IT Manager at George M. Rajacich, M.D
- Executive Assistant to the Head of School at Westmark School
- PRIMARY- Executive Assistant at SAMUEL MASKET, M.D
- Medical Front Office at STEVEN P. STILES, M.D
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical/Dental Assistants
• Acting as the main point of contact for government officials, diplomats, entrepreneurs, and scientists
• Management of Internet Security precautions and IT troubleshooting, including set-up, maintenance, and proposing/implementing changes
• Overseeing accounting for research and development science innovation from taxpayer money, keeping accurate documentation for bureaucratic needs
- Office Assistant | IT Manager at EMBASSY OF AUSTRIA
- Quality Assurance Manager | Executive Assistant at SOLSTICE MEDICINE COMPANY
- International Trade Assistant at US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
- Director's Assistant at COLLEGE WRITING PROGRAMS, University of California, Berkeley
8 months at this Job
- BA - German
- BS - Conservation and Resource Studies
• Programming in Smart Automation System BUS-PRO modules and mobile apps (HDL, Teletask, OLA).
• Carry out routine website maintenance.
• Build customized websites to the highest specifications as per approve design.
• Installed CCTV systems in range of environments, including hospitals, parking lots, departments stores, Homes, office settings, etch.
• Perform on-site inspection before designing security system and project cost estimates.
• Providing weekly summary reports for the site projects.
• Cat5, 5e, 6 structured cable system installation, termination, and testing.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software malfunctions as well as network issues as it relates to the CCTV system
- IT Technician (Assistant IT Manager) at Smart Vision Interiors L.L.C
- IT Technician at Karen I
- System Administrator at MCXMotor (Phil.) Inc
- PCOS TECHNICIAN at Precinct Count Optical Scanner (PCOS) Machine
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Basic Seaman - Seafarer Rating Course
Secured and monitored company information
● Recorded data for future analysis and forecasting methods
● Improved overall title, logo, and image with advertisement using social media tactics
● Basic understanding of networking practices (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, OSI Model)
- Assistant IT Manager at A-Z Demolition
- IT Support Technician at DSF Millworks, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
* Established and reviewed internal controls for payroll, accounts payable, billing, cash and credit for IT Department * Performed month end close processes, invoicing, journal entries and account reconciliations * Prepared and presented monthly financial statements and including actual to budget monthly profit and loss statements for 14 cost centers * Assisted in the IT implementation of upgrading internal hardware which provided real time financial tracking for customers and improved response times for IT workers by 20%
- Assistant IT Manager at Rite Check Cashing, Inc
- Executive Assistant at Rite Check Cashing, Inc
- Research Analyst at Rite Check Cashing, Inc
- Internship - Data Analyst Intern at Artistic Quality Therapy Associates, LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Accountancy
- - Intermediate Accounting I & II
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
Quadrupled collection income within the first 12 months through research and implementation of more efficient collection management
software, allowing improved client reporting and debtor data management. Year 2 is on pace to triple year 1.
• Negotiated contract with printing company to increase volume by 85% while reducing overall operating cost by 50%, along with the improved ability to routinely and accurately provide systematic mailings to debtors.
• Responsible for researching and integrating two databases into one; which reduced legal document preparation operating costs by 40%, simplified the document preparation process for staff by 50%, allowed County e-filing, and improved efficiency.
• Developed, tested, and maintained multiple document templates, which required comprehensive and extensive knowledge of rent stabilization, foreclosure acts, various California rent control ordinances, and fair debt collection practices acts to ensure compliance of area regulations and requirements.
• Oversaw and enhanced operating discipline; which included reduction of copy machine expenses by 80%, reduction of internet and phone service costs by 75%, transition from fax to e-fax, and coordination of complete office relocations.
• Successfully passed several extensive annual audits, which lead to the creation and improvement of multiple processes and procedures, propelling the firm to a best-in-business recognition.
• Established connections with Experian and TransUnion to begin debtor credit record monitoring and reporting.
• Researched, purchased, installed, and implemented three new servers for electronic document storage to allow for global access and efficient filing.
- Legal Assistant / IT Manager / Collection Manager at Ruzicka, Wallace & Coughlin, LLP
- Temporary Representative at Robert Half International
- Account Manager at Part Miner Direct, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Cambro Manufacturing
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- Assistant IT Manager at Towamencin Township and Police Department
- Software and Hardware Specialist at MAPS Network INC
- Software Repairer, Computer Repairer, OS Formation at Amit Computer Services
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S in Information Science and Technology - Information Science and Technology
- Associate of Computer Science - Computer Science
• Administrative Assistant Responsibilities: operations, event management, fundraising, communication and social media marketing.
• IT Responsibilities: technical support, IT consulting, inventory management and software installation.
• Expanded national outreach by increasing number of submitted applications by 50% a year through creative social media and email marketing techniques resulting in submissions from 306 universities, 37 states and 50 nationalities.
• Created new programs that improved ISF's programs, including: scholarships, national film grants, mentorships, and congressional internships
- Administrative Assistant/IT Manager at Islamic Scholarship Fund (ISF)
- Computer Science Instructor at James Lick Middle School
- Senior Software Engineering Project at Future Homes
- Software Developer at San Francisco State University Linguistics Department
1 year at this Job
- B.Sc. in Computer Science - Relevant Coursework