Most of my time as an Assistant Librarian was spent helping students find books that they need or would like to read and checking books in and out. I also dusted the shelves and cleaned the floors of the Library. I had other volunteers to work with which taught me about teamwork and communication and helping students taught me how to help customers and interact with them properly.
- Assistant Librarian at Edmonds Woodway High School
1 year at this Job
Assisted head librarian with distribution of textbooks to both students and teachers. Commended and rewarded for excellent and prompt service.
- Assistant Librarian at Alvord Unified School District
- Theater Crew at Riverside Unified School District
- Assistant Camp Counselor at Parks and Recreation, Dept of Riverside
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
33056 -Performed the day-to-day functions of a library, and assist librarian in the acquisition, preparation, and organization of information's. Also assist library patrons in finding information.
- Assistant Librarian at North Dade Regional Library
- Administrative Assistant at Miami Dade College
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - English Comp
Handled multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) as the assistant to the Librarian and admissions offices. Maintained database and ensured the delivery of premium service to students. Quickly became a trusted assistant known for "can-do" attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
- Librarian Assistant, Librarian (Sub) Currently Secretary at Montgomery Board Education
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Science - Microcomputer
- Bachelor of Science - Library Media
Working as an Assistant Librarian at the Portmore Community college, I I have effectively completed the task of scanning, filing, arranging of books and assisting students.
- Assistant Librarian at Portmore Community College
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Portmore Community College
1 month at this Job
- High school - Business Studies
- High school
Processed and cataloged items including making BIB records as needed ❖ Completed Purchase Orders with the City ❖ Completed orders with vendors such as Demco, Oak Ridge Office Supply, Amazon, etc. ❖ Completed training as needed at City, County, Regional and State levels ❖ Performed inventory ❖ Gathered information and completed reports for City, County and State ❖ Gathered information and completed Data Collection ❖ Balanced City, County and State budgets as pertaining to library ❖ Summer Reading Program - contacted entertainment, organized games, events, etc. ❖ Also all duties listed below as library assistant
- ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN at CARYVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT at CARYVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - technology
- - LEGAL ASSISTANT
Testing Coordinator: Schedule and administer state-required tests for high school students. Virtual School Mentor: School lead in online classroom setting. Assist students with course work, create schedules, track progress for course completion by end of semester. Assistant Librarian: Front desk duties, revamped and implemented high school's text book storage system, created signage, displays and labeling system for library.
- Testing Coordinator, Virtual School Mentor and Assistant Librarian at West Ada School District
- Home Organizer at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
* Offered technical and customer support for patrons with computer software questions * Performed routine library services * Established and maintained digital account records within circulation databases * Maintained cash drawers, processed credit transactions, and generated reports
- Assistant Librarian at Prince George's Community College
- Assistant Teacher Internship at Diyanet Center of America
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Assisting the Librarian
- Assistant Librarian at Port Morant Branch Library at National Youth Service Summer Employment
- Assistant Librarian at Morant Bay Branch Library at National Youth Service Summer Employment
- Assistant Teacher at National Youth Service Summer Employment
1 month at this Job
- High school - Business Administration
• Reserved, circulated, renewed, and discharged books and other materials.
• Answered routine telephone or in-person reference inquiries, referring patrons to librarians for further assistance, when necessary.
• Processed print and non-print library materials to prepare them for inclusion in library collections.
• Catalogued and sorted books and other print and non-print materials according to procedure and returned them to shelves, files, or other designated storage areas.
• Compiled and maintained records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN at INTERAMERICAN UNIVERSITY
- MANAGER at JUST MODELS AGENCY
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at ROBLE'S CONTRACTING
- SALES ASSOCIATE at PITUSA DEPARTMENT STORE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Social Work