As an assistant manager my duties was to provide great customer service and a get leadership role. I was a key holder, i opened and closed the store. I was in charge of keeping up with the look of the store making sure it was in great condition and perfectly stocked. I was in charge of making sure my employees was on top of there game and making sure that we meet our sales goal. I was in charge of cycle count and making sure the guys who unloaded the truck was doing their jobs. I kept up with cash drops, register break downs and safe amounts.
- Assistant Manager/Sales at Assistant manager
- Customer Service Representative at Macy's
- Assistant Manager Food Service at Subway
7 months at this Job
- - None
- Wyndham at Assistant manager
- Alsco at Office Assisstant
- Cowboy glass at Office manager
- Customer Service Representative at Sony
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High school
Open up Store/Close/Lock Up Store, count all monies before/after shifts, drop off deposits, set up store ads, provide excellent customer service.
- Assistant Manager at Assistant Manager
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Raven Insurance and Financial
- Receptionist at Boeau Belle Salon & Spa
- Front Desk Receptionist at Double Tree by Hilton
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Basic
* Assisted customers with wireless services, oversees up to 8 employees and help out when needed. * Selling phones and accessories, cash handling, check and credit card purchases. * Answering phones, addressing customer complaints, opening and closing of store. * Ordering stock and inventory.
- ABC Cellular Assistant Manager at Assistant Manager
- D-Will Landscaping and Designs Manager at
- U. S. Nevada Holding Assistant Manager at
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Horticulture
Managed opening and closing procedures and recommended
changes to enhance efficiency of daily activities.
• Generated daily sales reports and productivity reports to assist decision-makers with operational improvements.
• Trained employees and oversaw production staff, department leaders and shift managers.
• Reviewed sales and merchandising reports to achieve profit goals, reduce back stock and predict sales.
• Communicated issues and inefficiencies with store manager to create strategies and exceed sales objectives.
• Performed investigations on market flows to identify seasonal trends and forecast consumer needs.
- Sonic Drive-in - Assistant Manager at Assistant Manager
- Manager at Hardee's Restaurant
- Manager at Wendys Restuarant
- Manager of Operations at Ciecle K
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Accounting, Basics
when I first started working at Family Dollar in March 2007 couple months later I became an assistant manager I unload trucks cashier facing the store
- Family Dollar at Assistant manager
at this Job
- High school - Customer service
As an assistant manager to my softball team I attained organizational skills, communicated with the players and other team members. I wrote and organized the scores for each game, motivated each player to work harder.
- Assistant manager at I was an assistant manager on my softball team in highschool
- After School Counselor at
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Early childhood education
As assistant manager my responsibilities include training new employees, opening and closing the store. Being in charge of all employee's on shift.
- Pizza Hut at Assistant Manager
- Volunteer at Taylor County Schools
- Internship at Green River Ministries
- Volunteer Work at Campbellsville High School
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Social Work
- Human Resources
Assistant manager also cook clean paper work sometimes deliver pizzas sometimes
- Cook and manger at Domino's Pizza assistant manager
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Assist manager is daily store operations, check vendors in and out, payroll, handle deposit and change fund, stock, run register when needed.
- Assistant Manager at Assistant Manager/Sales Associate
- Extern at Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- Client Representative (Billing) at The Outsource Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Surgical Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Billing and Coding