Windows 22squared | May 2018 - Jul 2018 Excel Graphic design Help facilitate broadcast and digital radio buys Research Communicate with media partners to negotiate buys
- ASSISTANT MEDIA BUYER at Social Media
- MEDIA COORDINATOR at Digital Media
- CREATIVE INTERN at Adobe Creative Cloud
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at TCATNOC
2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ADVERTISING
Responsible for assisting managers with the preparation, maintenance, and follow through involved in negotiating and buying media for national
• Researching and organizing information to build media buys and finalize orders
• Working with outside media sales representatives and maintaining professional relationships to best serve the client
• Adapting geographic profiles to reach target audience based on weekly changes in competitive market predictions
• Preparing media proposals capture additional business opportunities
- Assistant Media Buyer at GreenLeaf Media Services (Ivie)
- Project Administrator at CROSSMARK
- Student Marketing & Travel Coordinator at RuffaloCODY
- Social Media Project Manager at RuffaloCODY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Advertising/Public Relations
-Multi-market research -Collection and entry of rates from various media outlets -Implementation of Broadcast TV, cable and radio buys -Maintenance of buy integrity through the make-good process -Ad trafficking and management -Budgeting and payment coordination
- Assistant Media Buyer at Mentzer Media
- Marketing Assistant at CambrigeSide Shopping Center
- Office Assistant at Eyeball on the Floor INC
- Reporter at The Lantern
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Communications in Advertising
- BA - Journalism
• Assist media buyer with buy changes by acting as the liaison between the station representative and the media agency.
• Solve discrepant invoices so that billing can clear payments to stations.
• Act as point of contact for questions regarding scheduling.
- Assistant Media Buyer at Carat USA
- School Partnerships Manager & Program Assistant at Language Stars and Little Linguists Academy
- Marketing and Design Intern at Nomi Network
- Public Relations Director at University Program Board JMU
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English and French
• Maintain media buys across multiple channels for two senior level buyers.
• Adhere to client expectations by helping manage clearance, implement, and process changes to buys.
• Ensure buys have no discrepancies by communicating with vendors and looking at all buys on spot level.
• Resolve discrepancies on an accounting level.
• Collaborate with other departments to brainstorm ideas on how to implement new processes and make sure proprietary software is effective.
• Maintain and develop strong professional relationships with all vendors and clients.
- Assistant Media Buyer at R2C Group
- Marketing Assistant at Sussman Shank LLP
- Event and Fan Experience Specialist Intern at Portland State Athletics
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing & Advertising Management
- Associate of Science
• Posting/creating content for clients' social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
• Interacting with our clients' customers/clients in order to provide quality customer service and create a personal relationship through social channels.
• Client reputation management by responding to reviews (both positive and negative) four our clients' on sites such as Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
• Continuously coming up with new and creative ways to develop a larger following through social channels.
• Managing social media contests and giveaways to increase our clients' followers and current consumer interactions.
• Handling monthly budgets set by each client for their Social Media allowance.
• Creating content calendars to be approved by clients and then scheduled out for each month.
• Scheduling out blogs on our monthly content calendars through Hootsuite in order to remain organized and ensure that posts are going out for each client to each of their social platforms.
• Using Adobe Photoshop or Canva to make info graphics, Facebook Ads, and eye-catching creative content to be shared on social media as a way to engage and provide information to targeted audiences through visual ques.
• Working directly with our Vice President of Media sending out current TV and radio traffic to the proper stations and sales representatives.
• Communicating with station sales reps in order to ensure proper and current traffic is on the air for the appropriate dates.
• Occasional SEO work.
• Monthly reconciliation of invoices.
• Editing/writing of blog posts for clients.
• Editing/writing of press releases for client events or news as needed.
- Social Media Marketing Manager - Assistant Media Buyer at On Target Media Inc
- Public Relations Intern at On Target Media Inc
- Customer Support Representative at TrainerRoad
- Clerical Assistant at Clark County School District
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism - Strategic Communications
• Directed strategic and brand-appropriate marketing initiatives to improve presentation and maximize sales.
• Supervised multiple clients and numerous media campaigns simultaneously with continued success.
• Developed collaborative relationships with agency personnel and vendors relevant to assigned accounts, mediums and markets.
• Interacted professionally and effectively with different stakeholders, including executives, clients and strategic teams to discuss media campaigns.
• Assisted with creation and sending insertion orders; follow-up with confirmations and contracts.
• Main contact for research, invoicing and optimization needs.
• Controlled all discrepancies reports for all accounts and bookkeeping logs.
• Advised clients on purchasing decisions and correct optimization tools for each campaign.
• Assisted on final buy recommendations and buy summary with team members.
• Coordinated staff meeting and presented revisions on all accounts.
• Insures all billing is completed in a timely manner and monthly deadlines are followed.
- Assistant Media Buyer and Director of Research at Mavan Media
- Executive Assistant at The University of West Georgia
- Hospitality Specialist at The University of West Georgia
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- Assistant Media Buyer at ITN Networks
- Doorman/Porter at Maxwell - Kates inc
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Century 21 Department Stores
- Cashier/Cook at McDonald's
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Resolve 300 discrepancies monthly for FCA, Coke, BMW, J&J, CVS and Audi.
• Communicate with stations’ representatives daily to place and confirm orders.
• Budget for changes in schedule or flight dates with millions of client dollars.
- Assistant Media Buyer/ Integrated Investment Associate at Universal McCann
- Sales Associate at Daily Mississippian
- Advertising Designer at Daily Mississippian
- Public Relations Internship at Daily Mississippian
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Integrated Marketing Communications
• Performed negotiation on purchase of television for the client, State Farm
• Monitored and provided update to broadcast ratings.
• Gained ability to multi task and prioritize work as per requirement.
• Implemented media plans and completed work within required budget.
• Maintained record of media expenditure and ensured compliance to client requirements.
• Collaborated with team members and resolved all issues associated with media billings.
• Assisted in reconciliation of media invoices and analyzed for any discrepancies.
• Maintained knowledge of media activities and performed required research.
• Demonstrated proficient computer skills including (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Assistant Media Buyer at OMD Worldwide, Advertising Company
- Marketing Director at Long Island Fitness Networking Group
- at Social Media
- Certified Spinning Instructor & Group Fitness Instructor at Quinnipiac Fitness and Recreation Center
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Media Studies