Assistant Media Planner - Digital
• Interchange with publishers to create narratives that speak to target audiences and realize 1st-to-market opportunities; generate buy-in from team members and client to approve of plan and follow through with execution
• Assess proposals and media publisher content vetting for unsuitable ideas or topics; urge vendors to emplace safety measures resulting in fitting campaigns that uphold brand reputation
• Liaise cross-functionally with the Offline media, Creative Management, Buying, and Disney's media teams resulting in creating cost effective media strategies that meet and exceed key performance indicators
• Review 30 proposals quarterly from publishers (budgets ranging $25K-$350K) resulting in the development of a $11MM digital pre-open media plan; Created post-open weekend (Coco movie) digital plan with budget at $1.5MM Assistant Media Planner - Traditional Media
• Analyzed multisource data to steer future media planning decisions and reported findings to senior leaders and clients in weekly email distributions; researched industry news, marketing trends and client competitives
• Created implementation framework for television, radio, print, and out-of-home strategies ($35-$42MM budget) to create holistic approach to film’s box office success of $147MM (Guardians of the Galaxy) & $53MM (Cars 3)
- Assistant Media Planner - Integrated at OMD ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY - WALT DISNEY STUDIOS THEATRICAL ACCOUNT
- Digital Marketing Consultant (remote) at Message Medium
- Marketing Intern at City of Fontana - Community Development Department
- Public Relations & Communications Intern at OFFICE OF THE MAYOR, CITY OF RIVERSIDE
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Geography
Supporting the connections planner in the management of media plans, administrative and initiatives based on client requirements and needs.
• Track and update internal client status document for active outstanding deliverables and deadlines of active media partners
• Point of contact for campaign management between media partners and agency
• Manage daily contact with media partners for performance optimizations
• Generate weekly status reports for data analysis, cost and performance
• Monitored key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Accounting/billing report on campaign delivery, confirm monthly billables, and budget management
• Build upcoming campaign materials and templates prior to launch
- Assistant Media Planner at Cole & Weber
- Media Coordinator at Hydrogen Advertising
- Campaign Manager II at Marchex
- Associate E-Commerce Marketing Manager at Pacific Coast Feather Company
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
• Assisted managing director Job with general media planning/buying functions
• Corresponding with media vendors
• Developing and updating media schedules
• Assisting with new business presentations and creating PowerPoint presentations
• Creating production schedules with material due dates and specifications and monitoring due dates for clients.
- Assistant Media Planner at BCM Media
- Marketing Intern at Raw Media Network
- Publicity Intern at Razor & Tie
- Publicity Intern at Cornerstone Agency
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Highmark Health; Allegheny Health Network
• Gathered and studied information about consumer viewing/reading habits/internet/brand usage broken down by demographics, region, etc.
• Developed POVs and recommendations for potential media partners and opportunities.
• Generated media authorizations, estimates, insertion orders, purchase authorizations and buy recaps.
• Assisted the execution and maintenance of geo-targeted TV, radio, print and out-of-home plans to achieve clients’ campaign goals.
• Monitored media budget, coded and cleared media billing and resolved billing discrepancies.
• Interfaced on a regular basis with members of account team to facilitate the implementation of campaign plans and set client expectations.
• Created and updated Excel spreadsheets, budget flowcharts and PowerPoint presentations.
• Assisted with planning (selecting media formats, exposure to negotiation, production and execution).
• Procured and organized proof of performance packets.
- Assistant Media Planner at Media Assembly
- Assistant Account Executive at Arc Worldwide | Leo Burnett Group
- Content Management Intern at Crispin Porter Bogusky
- Temporary Jr. Brand Manager at Mistress Creative
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Create, issue and reconcile invoices within Prisma (Mediaocean Media Planning software)
● Create and maintain traffic workbooks.
● Update internal and external status sheets
● Prepare competitive presentations and media plan flowcharts.
● Point person for sales reps, clients, vendors/ partners, creative agencies and Ad Ops team.
- Assistant Media Planner at Solve(d) (An FCB Health Company)
- Assistant Account Planner at Lockard & Wechsler Direct
- Interactive Project Manager at Quantum Stereo
- Social Media Marketing Intern at Image Curve
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
o Maintaining a $64 million media plan, oversee the launch process, and liaise with trading partners & vendors o Analyzing post-analysis data and evaluating vendor proposals o Reviewing industry trades for new opportunities as well as competitive information o Pulling demographic research to support the development of media objectives, strategies, and tactics
- Assistant Media Planner at MediaCom
- Intern, Digital Marketing & Advertising at DDL Advertising
- Intern, Marketing & Social Media at E-Camps
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Marketing
Assist in building integrated media and marketing plans. Including display, programmatic, social, TV, and more.
- Assistant Media Planner at Crossmedia
- Assistant Media Planner at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Marketinf
· Responsible for supporting the planning of purchasing traditional, and digital media for one of the largest Aerospace companies in the U.S. · Work with media vendors to coordinate and purchase media, and responsible for weekly monitoring and reporting of partner performance. · Managed invoicing and account finances for the account, working closely with AP and Finance to ensure correct payment of partners and the client.
- Assistant Media Planner at DWA Media
- Account Manager at Regency Lighting
- Digital Account Coordinator at Peoples Education Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Arvato Bertlesman
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
• Assist in the development of media plans and strategies specific to lifestyle and in-market digital.
• Maintain fluid communication and direction between all third parties including buying teams, creative partners, trafficking and analytics teams; in addition, maintenance of good standing relationships between Jeep and all third party media partners.
• Development of POV documents based upon media proposals to cultivate an in-depth viewpoint on upcoming media opportunities and/or potential new partners.
• Support management in developing media plans, including looking at data to find the right audience, developing RFP's, analyzing proposals, developing budgets and presenting to clients.
• Execute media buys with partners and issue insertion orders.
• Work with partners to look at performance on a weekly basis in order to optimize to the best KPI.
• Support in providing consistent reporting to clients.
• Implement the billing process from start to finish in a timely manner.
• Management of daily budgets and invoicing for all Jeep media buys including digital, print and supplemental buys.
- Assistant Media Planner - Jeep at Universal McCann
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR at IPG MEDIABRANDS
- Human Resources/Marketing Intern at MERIDIAN HEALTH PLAN
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing & Human Resources
• Assist in the planning of media recommendations by vetting media vendors and compiling research data
• Update performance reports on a daily and weekly basis to maintain campaign efficiencies in direct response programs
• Manage client authorizations, insertion orders, and third party tracker systems
• Organize conference calls with vendors
• Handle billing responsibilities from both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Assistant Media Planner at Touchpoint Integrated Communications
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Business Administration